[PRP] Hot Leaf Juice (Eve & Preacher) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:50 pm
She felt extremely silly, looking in dark alleyways. Logically, Preacher knew Eve was likely more findable at the shop, but... Still, here she was, poking her nose in dark places, looking for a ********' fox. This was stupid.

"Hey!" she called out. "M'lookin' for a fox n'....s**t..." Preacher trailed off. "******** dammit." Next alleyway, a garden, a small walkway. She sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:38 pm
"Hi."

Eve was sitting in her front porch, drinking a glass of cheap wine. It turned out Preacher had wandered straight into her neighborhood.

the semblance of unity

cibarium
Crew

Noob

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:04 pm
Preacher whirled, her hair puffing out around her like a cloud. For all her searching, she'd been focused solely on animals, not humans. She certainly hadn't expected anyone to speak to her, much less the person she'd been looking for.

She spoke quickly, her mind trying to churn out both 'what are you doing here' and 'why aren't you a fox'. It was not exactly up to the task. "What're you foxin' here?"

cibarium

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:10 pm
Eve smiled a fanged and glinty-eyed smile. It was also friendly, though, promise. "I don't have as much control over the fox's senses when the moon is full," she said. "It's made me come to appreciate wine in ways I couldn't have imagined before." And then she gestured to the bottle at her feet, silently offering Preacher a drink with the motion.

The glass she was tending to was obviously not her first of the evening.

the semblnce of unity

cibarium
Crew

Noob

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:38 pm
"W-what? Kin foxes not taste wine?" She approached carefully, ignoring what might have been an offer to drink. Preacher was both underage and employed by the police department - those things didn't mix. Plus, she'd seen too much of the effect drink had on some people to ever drink herself. Even the smell of alcohol brought back weird memories.

She leaned carefully against the porch railing. "D'you always spend the full moonish times wi' wine?"

cibarium

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 5:23 pm
"It's more about smell than taste," Eve elaborated, "all that stuff about... berry overtones with hints of oak, I don't know the real words for it." She was making a slow, punctuated side-by-side motion with her free hand, laughing a bit. "Makes it criminally easy to pick all that up. This is actually the first time I've tried it on the full moon... I normally drink with company."

She emptied her glass and set it down on the patio next to her chair. "Anyway, you were looking for a fox?"

the semblance of unity

cibarium
Crew

Noob

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:42 pm
"Sounds easy ta get overwhelmed n' s**t." She knew her nose got a little more sensitive, but it was mainly that her eyesight sharpened. And the fact that she got twitchy little mink ears.

Preacher drummed her fingers on the railing. "Was lookin' for a fox, yeah. Was lookin' for you, if ya free?"

cibarium

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:54 pm
"You're not interrupting anything important," Eve replied. "What do you need?"

the semblance of unity

cibarium
Crew

Noob

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 8:19 pm
"Well, it's 'bout moonwalker stuff." She shifted. "You're like tha unofficial 'pack mom' thing, yeah?" Preacher had no idea why she was dancing round the subject, but she was. She felt highly uncomfortable and wanted to just leave, go find something to punch, climb a tree, go bully Chester about being a nerd. Anything.

cibarium

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:00 pm
Eve chuckled a bit. This reputation had been almost a year in the making, now. "I suppose that's my title among moonwalkers at this point," she replied. "You're not after that story, I'd guess."

the semblance of unity

cibarium
Crew

Noob

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:48 pm
"Not really, no." There was no way to sugar coat the bluntness of her answer, so she didn't even try. Eve made her nervous, all weres did, but Preacher didn't have a good first impression of her anyway. Lily was the best of the lot.

"Well," she began. "I was wonderin' if ya knew every moonwalker?"

cibarium

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:49 am
It took a moment or two for Eve to answer Preacher's question. She had to squint in thought, count with her fingers, until finally she shook her head and swept the mental roll call away with her hand. "I'm not sure," she admitted. "But I doubt I do, things being how they are."

the semblance of unity

cibarium
Crew

Noob

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 7:41 pm
"So... whoall d'you know?" Come on, Eve, be a pal, she thought. Let her know who to absolutely avoid FOREVER.

cibarium

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:18 pm
Eve frowned a little. "I have the contact information of the first few members of my Pack," she considered. "Plus a couple others, I think. Why do you need to know all of them, though... planning a party?"

The frown was now gone, courtesy of Wine.

the semblance of unity
quoted the wrong person sry ;;

cibarium
Crew

Noob

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:19 pm
"Nah, I dun need no contact info - I jus' wanna know some names, y'know." She shrugged. 'Her pack'? Preacher nearly snorted. All weres were the same ********' pack and that's why life sucked.

cibarium

ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces