Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 2:43 pm
"Exactly!" Sonny grinned at Zac, relieved. "With you on the team, we'll find Papa in no time, I'm sure of it."

They shrugged. "I don't really taste anything. I'm a pretty good cook, I guess, but I just eat things so people see me do it and don't feel bad about it." Sonny reached over to their teapot and poured a cup. It was somehow still steaming. "It's not like it goes anywhere, since this whole body is a construct."

endejester

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:09 pm
“I mean, I hope so!” He half stammered, almost, and yet with conscious effort biting down the near automatic self depreciation that had come first to mind when she declared sureness of his ability to help.

He looked thoughtful for a moment.
“The, you I knew from before, she somehow got the ability to taste… is that something you’d like me to see if we can find for you too? She seemed to enjoy it

shibrogane

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 3:48 pm
Sonny wrinkled their nose. "I would like to," they said, "but I don't know, it's never seemed very important. If I became more human, what if I started aging? I wouldn't like to live eternity as a dried-out corpse."

endejester

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:48 pm
“I don’t think she mentioned that she was getting any older.” He mused. “If I come across a way, I’ll tell you, and maybe from that we can tell if it will make you age too, how does that sound?”

shibrogane

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:02 pm
"Perfect," said Sonny, nodding firmly. "I don't want to impose, though, so don't go too out of your way?"

endejester

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:25 am
"Trying to find information is seldom out of my way." He said with a wry smile. "'m not sure I'm as good at it as Alg or anything but, I do alright, even if its just to get the information into the hands of people who are better at doing things with it, like, you and the deciding about the consequences of food... That can be pretty cool, or if I could help find your Dad... that would be sweet."

shibrogane

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:59 pm
Sonny nodded. "Anything helps," they said. "I'll look through Papa's books, here, too. Maybe you can come back another time when I've got some of them that are related, and we could look it up in those, together?" They glanced at Zac shyly through a fallen lock of hair, and then tucked the lock behind their ear. "Unless you don't want to. I wouldn't blame you, people think I'm weird, I don't blame you if you do too."

endejester

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:13 pm
"I think, the best people in life have a proclivity to be called 'weird.'" He said after a moment of serious thought.

"So, that rather supports my feeling that you, are, pretty dang cool. It would be my pleasure to see you again, as long as you're willing." He twisted a length of his own hair around a finger, tugging at it half distracted for want of the braid.

"Would um, I have a cell phone, In case you'd like to text! I could let you know my schedule so we could look at any books either of us find! If you'd be alright with that!"

sh1brogane

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:45 pm
"Yeah!" Sonny tried smiling. It worked, but their entire face was red as a tomato. "Um! that sounds great, can I give you my number, it's 76669? Real phones freak out around me but I can fake it enough to get texts!"

endejester

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:07 pm
"That's a really cool thing to know how to do though, I bet you don't even have to worry about reception." He was blushing too.

"Do... do you want to choose what I assign as your profile picture?"

shibrogane

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:09 pm
Sonny peered over his shoulder. "Um, maybe just take a picture of me? I usually show up..."

endejester

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:09 am
"I can do that." He nodded. "Here, um pose how you'd like alright?" He wasn't going to say 'smile' if partly because being told to do that always made the photos seem disingenuous to him. Rigor mortis like smiles and dead eyes as people tried to force cheer over what they were actually feeling.

shibrogane

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:46 am
Sonny sat away from Zac, squared their shoulders and smiled, their weird purple-green eyes all crinkled up and their face still bright red with embarrassment. They had exactly the right number of teeth.

endejester

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:50 am
He clicked the photo, funny how her eyes were unsettling and yet fascinating all at once. Normally he didn't notice eyes so much, that required too much of looking into faces. But they liked Tenebrous, and they were new, and not new all at once. For once since finding himself in this 'strange new-old world', he was honestly okay with that.

"How's that?" He said turning the finished product to show them.

shibrogane

endejester
Crew

Feral Cat

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:55 am
"I'm so red," they moaned, "why is this happening to me. But yeah! That looks okay."

Then, completely out of things to say, they kind of just smiled at Zac.

endejester

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces