Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[PRP] not the rocky and bullwinkle show (cass & nasir) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:30 am
"Like how close do you two have to be? Do you both need to be on the same side? How long can you ride along for?"

Cass apparently had a lot of 'limits' in mind when she'd vaguely used that word for her purposes. Whoops.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:25 am
"Um ... I don't have to be close at all? I've actually been able to use his eyes and ears with me being here and him being back in Ashdown." Nasir chewed his lip in thought before he continued.

"I haven't really tested distance but I know it's pretty good ... As for riding along? I can't do it a lot in Ashdown because too much gives me a bit of a migraine. A little bit is alright but if I tried it too much, I'd have to go sleep it off. Doing it here is much easier but I think that's because there's difference in how much ambient magic there is?" He paused. "I think, I'm not really an expert or anything."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:10 pm
"I'm even less of an expert on the whole magic thing, so I'm definitely not judging for less concrete answers," Cass said, waving a hand and seeming unbothered. She dumped out the last of her trail mix for Trouble. Soon she'd stop being the favorite, that much was certain.

"Do you get to think in squirrel language or is it kind of more like riding a horse where you sort of hope they understand and do what you want?" She had a feeling it was like riding a very fuzzy flying horse though.

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:05 pm
Trouble was going to end up with a fat belly because of all this trail mix but he was enjoying it, so Nasir let him be.

"Well when I'm in his head it's kind of like a vague understanding? I just think at him? Suggest things and he'll kind of do them." His eyes flicked from Trouble back up to Cass with a smile. "I think, if I get good at it, I might be able to understand him and communicate."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:18 am
"So elevated horse status." A bit better than a horse, but still not a level of communication that was on the same level as the sort of talking the two of them were passing back and forth to each other at that moment.

"I'm gonna guess he doesn't always follow your suggestions though. Especially when strangers show up with food." she didn't seem embarrassed that she'd distracted his familiar in the least.

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:59 am
"Something like that," Nasir laughed. Once Trouble was done with the trail mix he was climbing up along Cass's arm and jumping towards a tree. He glided until he reached the trunk of it and was quickly scrambling up and away.

Nasir did not looked worried at all about this. "No, he doesn't, but we're working on that. Mostly I am trying to let him be more ... himself than a trained pet. It can weaken him, I think, if I take some of the wild out."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:17 am
And once she had no food to offer, Trouble was gone. Still, the idea of tossing up Squirrel-feeders in OAD now struck her as something to do. Albeit, she'd likely return to refill them just to find something abominable at it. Cass would still feed it.

"So suggestion, not coercion. That's actually a nice way to go about it." Wild was probably a good trait to have when you were an animal.

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:45 pm
"Yeah, it is." Nasir watched Trouble and then turned his attention back to Cass. "The magic here is pretty good about that. You know, working with it to do something. At least, that's how I look at it ..."

He was scrunching his nose up in thought. Nasir shook his head with a smile. "I still haven't really figured out much more than my warg bond so I'm working out the details."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:21 am
"I guess I'll find out as time goes on." Cass nodded. "Well, I appreciate you putting up with my minor interrogation either way. I tried to stand through a crash course on...everything....at one point and it.." she idly twisted a lock of her hair, putting her other hand on her hip and frowning.

"It was a lot to take in. Most of it is still muddled up as I sort it out bit by bit."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:16 pm
"It's really the only way because there's so much?" Nasir sighed at this, not really liking it too much because it meant he always felt just a little off kilter. As if it might have been better if he had never gotten involved in the first place.

"I don't mind at all," he said with a smile. "I mean, if you want, you can have my phone number? Can't promise I'll really know anything but it doesn't hurt to know more people who are involved."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:16 am
"It both feels like there's a lot and not too much at the same time," Cass admitted. "Like I overcomplicate it and then when it's actually broken down it's just.....kind of like anything else." But perhaps that was because of how her brain worked. She liked learning. She was good at learning. She just didn't always fully devote to following it through.

"I won't say no to having people to reach out to that are in the know of any sort." Cass agreed easily, looking at her phone and it's NO SIGNAL notice. No phone calls while in the Hellmouth, she guessed. "Mine's xxx-555-7897.... and I'm really bad at being on the phone outside of texts."

azuredreams"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:34 pm
Nasir was inputting her number before he was rambling his off, the numbers spoken slowly with a distinct pronunciation that was likely a long, long faded accent.

"I usually do the same thing," he looked up at her and smiled, "the over complicating. Also I pretty much text. Talking on the phone is ... weird. Alright in person, over the airwaves or whatever? Weird." How that was weird when everything else they were involved in wasn't, who knew.

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 5:50 pm
"Phones make the side of your head all sweaty and it's no fun." Sticky hair, sticky everything. Ew. She tapped the number into the phone as he said it and considered sending an emote before she realized she had no signal.

She'd send him a unicorn later, she guessed.

"And of course if you ask certain people, they'll tell you that's how the government beams in on your thoughts...." She did adore the man, but sometimes.......sometimes she was glad they weren't a couple.

Azuredreams

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:38 pm
Cass would absolutely get a squirrel picture later. Maybe a video. He was looking at his phone and then back up at her before he finally realized ...

Had they actually exchanged names. "Uh ... that sounds kind of like something my boyfriend my say. I don't think he really believes it but he'd say it. Also I think ... I should probably tell you my name so you don't label me as like squirrel dude or something silly." He grinned. "It's Nasir. Nasir Vasille."

demon_pachabel

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:35 pm
"Nobody gets a real name in my phone, Nasir, but it's nice to get your name anyways. I'm Cassandra. Cassandra ....Youttz..." she seemed to struggle to remember her own name for a moment there. Note to self. Practice the names more when you swap 'em out.

She continued to tap into her phone. "And with that, you are now in my phone as 'Fantastic Hairclips'." Cass chose good ways to label people or something.

Azuredreams

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces