[PRP] Can a moonwalker moonwalk? [Preacher/Shun] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:56 pm
It wasn't the normal lunch hour at the Ashdown Police Department, but Shun had been caught up in some work up til now. It was actually closer to 3pm when he finally made his way to the break room to grab what he had brought that day. He had made sure to prepare himself some extra food the night before for the sake of leftover meals.

There, he waited patiently for his food to reheat.

He was really ******** hungry right now though.

The semblance of unity

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:03 pm
3pm-ish meant snack time for Preacher. Some days, Mercer brought in random things for her (she'd learned to get over her guilt in eating them; they were always ******** delicious); other days, it was a juice box and maybe fruit. Or beef jerky. Today was an apple juice box kinda day.

She waltzed into the room, grabbed her box from the cabinet (cold juice was nasty), and paused. Then she plopped down in the seat across from Shun. "'Sup. Thought you never ate and subsisted on broodin' in the shadows."

blade kuroda

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 9:02 pm
Shun looked up as he saw Preacher take a seat across from him. He nodded once in greeting while he began to eat.

"If only. But I need to keep up my strength one way or another," he replied. His eating habits could probably stand to use some improvements, especially with how active he was. There were times where he got so busy that he pretty much skipped a meal altogether, though.

"I cannot imagine brooding to taste very good anyway."

The semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:21 pm
"Thought ya mighta been one-a those guys who'd only eat a sust'nance, not taste." She shrugged. "Broodin' prolly tastes like ash n' disappointment." Preacher stabbed her straw into the juice box.

"So... you're like magic n' stuff, yeah?"

blade kuroda

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 5:28 pm
Shun gave Preacher a sharp look with his good eye, "Yes, though try not to spread that around. It is not public knowledge and I would prefer it stay that way."

At least the break room was empty aside from the two of them right now. But being outed as someone with magical capabilities was going to cause him more headaches than anything else. He did not envy anyone who was known to have abilities or were unable to hide the fact that they were magic touched.

Like with Preacher's ears.

The semblance of unity

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:37 pm
"I ain't a snitch, Broody McGee." She rolled her eyes and took a sip of her juice. It was a wonder she wasn't riddled with cavities. Then she reached up to touch her ears. "Some of us don't got that option - though I can wear a hat or do m'hair up ta cover 'em." She shrugged.

"Mercer's real magic, anyhow, so people don't care that I am, too." She swung her legs out a bit under the table, not trying to kick Shun, for once. "So, like... have ya seen any other people with animal bits n' s**t?"

blade kuroda

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:57 pm
Shun's finger twitched slightly at the nickname, and his gaze didn't ease up much on Preacher for that.

"It tends to complicate things," he stated before tilting his head.

"Not on a regular basis, but I know of a few people who gain animal qualities once a month. The moonwalkers."

He paused.

"And no they have nothing to do with Michael Jackson, as far as I am aware."

The detective didn't know how aware Preacher was of the Moonwalkers, but he thought he'd leave that disclaimer there as a just in case.

The semblance of unity

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:16 pm
Shun got a Look for that. "Woooow, I'm not dumb, Shun. I know what the ******** a moonwalker is." Preacher was one, after all. She just didn't know who everyone else was. Not Shun, thankfully - although the idea of him as a mouse or a bunny was intensely amusing. Shunbun.

"So, um," she said casually. Very casually. "Whoall d'you know with animal bits n' s**t?"

blade kuroda

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:24 pm
He didn't want to assume she had been one because of animal bits. He recalled Autumn having little deer horns but she wasn't one as far as he knew.

"I do not know many. Jamie, Eve, and Lily come to mind," he replied before tilting his head, "I take it you have not really been in contact with any of them since you became one."

The semblance of unity

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:39 pm
"Nah, I know Lily n' Eve. And I met a rabbit n' a 'coon. I jus' wish I had a list, y'know? It'd be damn useful. I mean, ya can figure out by touch, But I'd ruther not." She frowned and sipped her juice box thoughtfully.

"You aren't one, right?" Preacher didn't remember touching Shun recently, but he just wasn't a very touchy person.

blade kuroda

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:29 pm
"Then you know than I. That said, I do not think there are many around in the first place," Shun said. He soon shook his head at her question, "I am neither moonwalker, warg, nor noble."

Granted that could change in the near future.

The semblance of unity

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:38 pm
"Jus your reg'lar run of the mill ninja thing, then?" She set down her juice box to waggle her fingers at him. "I feel like everybody got somethin' special goin' on. It'll happen to ya."

She sighed. "I know it ain't practical n' it's a bit weird, but I wish there was like a list or summat."

blade kuroda

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 10:35 pm
"Something like that. For now, anyway," he replied with a shrug. It could change. Though right now there were too many things at hand that he did not need another thing on his plate.

"You could try getting with those you know to start setting up a resource like that," Shun suggested, "You might not know all the moonwalkers around between all of you, but it would be a starting point."

The Semblance of Unity

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:41 pm
"Ugh. I don't even wanna get near 'em, though." She sighed. "Well, the moonwalkers. I kin buddy up right n' fine with tha nobles and wargs I thinkin'." Preacher crumpled her now-empty juice box.

"Did ya know what tha whole 'pack touch' thing feels like?"

blade kuroda

The Semblance of Unity

Predestined Victim

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:34 pm
Shun slowly tilted his head at that, "Not really, no. I heard something about moonwalkers having a whole 'pack' thing going on as far as feeling camaraderie or something like that. No real specifics as far as that goes, however."

The semblance of unity

ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces