Welcome to Gaia! ::

ashdown

Back to Guilds

rp guild for the community "ashdown" 

Tags: magical, realism, roleplay 

Reply ashdown
[PRP] fetchpatrick & fitzpatrick (eve & julian & jeremiah) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:54 pm
Tousling his hair had a tendency to turn him into lump, especially when it was someone like Eve who he trusted implicitly. He leaned against her, arm sliding around and sighing. When he spoke next, Jeremiah's voice was quiet.

"Admittedly, I am the same way but what the rest of the world gets to see? Not so much." No, he would put the face that said otherwise because people needed to be able to have hope and he would help that. Sometimes, in moments like this, it was obvious that Jeremiah was very much a bleeding heart and potentially too soft for his own good.

Eve, of course, knew this.

cibarium

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 8:57 pm
Julian had been on an armchair a ways from the corner of the coffee table, sipping a little noisily at his tea and tweeting something on his phone as the conversation progressed. But now he looked up to observe his aunt and her friend, and proclaimed, "You know, you two look like you could be married." He gave a bright grin while refilling Jeremiah's teacup.

azuredreams

cibarium
Crew

Noob

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:00 pm
Though it was hard for him to not notice that Fetchpatrick was there, with Eve close he had let it slip from his conscious notice. Now, of course, the young man was treated with a solid stare.

Mostly because that was not the first time either of them had heard something like that, though it had been quite some time.

Jeremiah just huffed, stare continuing but he was not moving. It was a safe place.

c1barium

word count to here: 1522

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:11 pm
Julian candidly grinned back, even as Eve joined in on the staring. Then Eve's eyes rolled over to give Jeremiah a look that said try living with him.

"I might study Renard's notebook some more," she mused. "It's mostly our obituaries, but... there's bits of theory too..."

It was currently in the main bathroom, of all places, on top of the toilet tank. If Renard was keeping track of it for some reason, she hoped he'd find it funny.

azuredreams

cibarium
Crew

Noob

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:25 am
Jeremiah just gave a slight shake of his head, not even sure he would be able to live with a fetch who behaved like this. Algernon's had been bad enough and this seemed like a particular form of annoyance.

"Ah, you did mention meeting him on the listserv." While he sat up a little straighter, moved long enough to take a sip of his tea (Fetchpatrick got another suspicious look because), he was settled comfortably with Eve.

"What theories?"

cibarium

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:08 pm
Eve shook her head humbly. "Couldn't tell you, it's all too complicated. It would take more work."

"Not to mention reading about people dying gets real depressing," added Julian.

azuredreams

cibarium
Crew

Noob

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:21 pm
"I'll settle for you telling me what you learned from Renard talking about it? Part of me wants to guess that it's about the original timeline? I learned some from Liam and from some of the others that were there in the eighties in the void fissure." The roll of his eyes and look Fetchpatrick got was particularly scathing.

cibarium

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 9:53 pm
"It was his explanation," she answered. "For what he had been doing, and why. The last entry mentioned an herb used traditionally in pain management." With a sigh, she admitted, "I can't tell you much else. It was a strange conversation."

azuredreams

cibarium
Crew

Noob

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:08 pm
"Because his friends were dying and the epidemic took so many of them." The obituaries that were mentioned. His fingers closed around Eve's side and squeezed lightly, if only because he was thinking of when he had been younger during that time.

"I'm sure it was." Jeremiah shook his head, resting it on Eve's shoulder lightly. "Which is far too common lately when it comes to conversations. Strange or ..." His free hand flipped, to illustrated the previously mentioned one he spoke of.

cibarium

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:16 pm
"I don't like how he talks about Sonny," she said with a stern frown. That thought had been brewing in the back of her mind for too long. "And he's not our friend now, he made that very clear." A little too clear. Eve still remembered his eyes, like a wild ocean, and how that paired up with something Leila had heard from Friend: time crashes against him like the sea against the rocks. That was a paraphrase, but Leila's version was a translation anyway.

They had thought the Multitude was referring to his immortality. But now, Eve thought, that message was actually about erosion.

azuredreams
heres a wrap

cibarium
Crew

Noob

ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items