azuredreams
Melancholies
event credit claim.

event credit claim.

power claim.
    character claiming for: Shiloh Beaumont
    power claiming:

astral force - 25 points
      You can mark (through a mechanic subject to approval when this power is claimed) otherwise unmagical civilians and allow them access to, and use of, one of your powers. You cannot stack marks to grant someone all of your powers. A civilian may only be marked by one person at a time; the old mark will "break" when a new mark is applied.

proof of completion: 10 points, 10 points, 5 points = 25

i mean your event credits are verified! please link to this post in your journals ~

your power claim is half-verified <3 quote me back once you decide on a mechanic for your marking ~

marking mechanic time! I'm thinking something along the lines of little golden freckles splashed across the receivers cheeks/shoulders (prolly almost looks glittery, real gay); super innocuous at a glance, but they bloom whenever that person casts the magic that mark gives them!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:47 pm
Daekie
azuredreams

event claim is verified for alexis tucker and can go up in their journal! please link to this post ~

power claim is half-verified. just let me know how you are planning on marking a place in time and then we can get on to getting it 100% verified.

Would marking a combination of the symbol for alchemical water and the dagaz rune on an inanimate object work? The moment all the lines of the symbol are completed becomes the anchor point for continuum rift.

let me confer with the stronk one and i will have your answer!

question! what kind of medium are we talking about here? how is alexis marking this upon items? also keep in mind that the method of 'marking' could also be a specific action that is memorable to alexis ~  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2017 2:56 pm
Melancholies
azuredreams
Melancholies
event credit claim.

event credit claim.

power claim.
    character claiming for: Shiloh Beaumont
    power claiming:

astral force - 25 points
      You can mark (through a mechanic subject to approval when this power is claimed) otherwise unmagical civilians and allow them access to, and use of, one of your powers. You cannot stack marks to grant someone all of your powers. A civilian may only be marked by one person at a time; the old mark will "break" when a new mark is applied.

proof of completion: 10 points, 10 points, 5 points = 25

i mean your event credits are verified! please link to this post in your journals ~

your power claim is half-verified <3 quote me back once you decide on a mechanic for your marking ~

marking mechanic time! I'm thinking something along the lines of little golden freckles splashed across the receivers cheeks/shoulders (prolly almost looks glittery, real gay); super innocuous at a glance, but they bloom whenever that person casts the magic that mark gives them!

this is super gay and i love it. go forth, sweet mels, and unleash this upon the masses.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:12 pm
event credit claim.  

cibarium
Crew

Noob

AMItotic
Crew

Nebulous Trash

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:19 pm
power claim.
    character claiming for: Lily
    power claiming:
        the right to bear arms - 5 points
          You may now pull a pair of bear arms out of hammerspace at any time. You are also never cold enough to need a sweater, freeing you to bear bear arms in your bare arms.

proof of completion: Arts n Crafts (3 pts)
      Guidebook ( 1 pt)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:30 pm
power claim.
    character claiming for: leila townhome
    power claiming: it's a widget -- You now have a small possession which, when played with, proves immeasurably distracting to the people around you. "Possession" is not a euphemism.

proof of completion: tasting menu (1pt), rolodex (3pt), arts n crafts (6pt)

cibarium
Crew

Noob

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:01 pm
cibarium
event credit claim.

event credit verified! please link to this post in your journal ~  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:03 pm
AMItotic
power claim.
    character claiming for: Lily
    power claiming:
        the right to bear arms - 5 points
          You may now pull a pair of bear arms out of hammerspace at any time. You are also never cold enough to need a sweater, freeing you to bear bear arms in your bare arms.

proof of completion: Arts n Crafts (3 pts)
      Guidebook ( 1 pt)

power approved! you may post it into your journal!  

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2017 11:04 pm
cibarium
power claim.
    character claiming for: leila townhome
    power claiming: it's a widget -- You now have a small possession which, when played with, proves immeasurably distracting to the people around you. "Possession" is not a euphemism.

proof of completion: tasting menu (1pt), rolodex (3pt), arts n crafts (6pt)

power is approved! you may post it in your journal!  
ashdown

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff