Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 9:46 am
ZEYLLA CRYPSI

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

STRUGGLES AND GOALS

Zeylla is currently STRUGGLING with:

FEELINGS; moving away from her lusus, ABUSES, and ANGER PROBLEMS, ALSO SHE'S A CRIMINAL because of Tamiya's posters from BLOODFEST

Zeylla's current GOALS are:

EXPLORE HER NEW FOUND FREEDOM as she has moved away from her lusus and her hive, and has less restrictions. JOIN THE REBELS

PLOT MOVING DREAMS?
plot ideas go MOST IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW TO MORE IMPORTANT LATER ON
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT
Getting into MORE FIGHTS. Zeylla has moved out of her hive, and as such is finding that she has a lot more freedom. She isn't going to go home and get punished for every misdeed, and while at first she is still apprehensive, she will slowly come to realize she doesn't have to follow every rule she used to. So her first fight would probably be a LIGHT SPARRING MATCH, and the ones after could be MORE AGGRESSIVE.

HEY HEY HEY
AN IDEA, I want Zeylla to have as many enemies as I can when she grows, so now is the time to get on her bad side, or for her to get on your trolls! She got a lot of freedom now, and being in the city is BOUND TO RILE THINGS UP and make her an easier target for any troll who may

...HAVE A THING AGAINST HEMOANON TROLLS
...RECOGNIZE HER FROM THE POSTERS AT BLOODFEST(or wherever Tamiya may have posted it)
...highbloods who can't get proper respect
...someone thinks she is too nosy about something secretive they may be doing

EXPLORE RUN JUMP CLIMB ADVENTURE!
DO ADVENTURES. Do you have a troll who loves to explore, climb, hunt, or generally adventure!? TAKE ZEYLLA WITH YOU. She needs more pals, and she needs to get out more and become more of a RISK ENTHUSIAST. I want her to go from hypercareful about getting hurt to being the QUEEN OF DINGS, scratches, bumps and bruises. I want her to have trolls push her to new limits and help her realize she looooves that ADRENALINE RUSH.

CONTACT ME!
PMs work, or my discord kake#8713

AND ANY OTHER THINGS YOU CAN THINK OF I JUST WANT HER TO MAKE FRANDS AND SHTUFF

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:15 pm
FRENDO CROCUT

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

STRUGGLES AND GOALS

Frendo is currently STRUGGLING with:

Frendo's current GOALS are:

BIG IDEAS
plot ideas go MOST IMPORTANT RIGHT NOW TO MORE IMPORTANT LATER ON
OOPS!
Frendo is not the most organized troll, and his garden is kind of a mess. I want him to go out selling mushrooms and accidentally poison some trolls! After they buy his stock and get sick, i'd love to see he gain some enemies without meaning to! THE MORE HE CAN POISON THE BETTER I WANT HIM TO FEEL TERRIBLE.

CONTACT ME!
PMs work, or my discord kake#8713

AND ANY OTHER THINGS YOU CAN THINK OF I JUST WANT HIM TO MAKE FRANDS AND SHTUFF

artificial bones

Sexy Goat

Character Plots

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items