Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Art Studio Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:43 am
User Image
User Image

Shinda rushed her way to class. Upon arriving at her next class, Shin saw Yuki in her normal spot and took her normal spot as well. Close by to Yuki, Shinda looked at the girl and waved. "Hey Yuki~" The Kitsune said playfully. taking her seat, Shinda reached into her bag and pulled out her sketching supplies and set them on the stand in front of her. Shinda started work on a new sketch...though she wasnt sure what to work on. There wasnt anything that really came to mind... there was Nemesis...but Shinda started to blush a bit.

∑Location →→|Art Studio|
∑ Current Theme →→ | Tales of Beseria- Velvets Theme |
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Happy/embarrassed |
∑ Thoughts →→| Maybe everything will be normal again.|
∑ Items →→| Phone, Guitar, and school bag. |
∑ Attire →→| Gothic Kimono |
∑ Spirit Affinity →→| Not Active |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:15 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Broken(48%) l Location ➤: Art Studio l Company ➤: Shinda l Item/s ➤: Pendant, Canvas & Jooblers l Earphones ➤: A Nostalgic Dream

Yuki looked to her side and saw Shinda, she cocked her head to one side. "This will be hard to get used." she let out a nervous laugh. She partly wondered how the girl managed to wear her kimono with all her...two...four..six tails moving about. She set up her canvas, "So...what exactly was the whole story, if you don't mind me asking." she said softly as she set up her canvas. Since she has regained her memories there was much she could draw now, patient wise. She decided to draw her new best friend, Mr. Teddy. She took a pencil and made quick sketches on the canvas just pouring out whatever comes to mind and paste it on the blank paper. Yuki made a crunching sound with her mouth, she was biting into the sweet hard candy. She searched through her pocket(lets say the dress has pockets) and pulled out a clear plastic wrapped candy with white and pink swirls. She held it out to Shinda, "Jobbler?" she offered.

"A cold and maddening descent
Descending down so far
Fall farther 'til there's nothing left
I'm left here in the dark
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:17 pm
User Image
User Image

Shinda scratched the back of her head and chuckled a bit. She accepted the the candy treat and smiled at Yuki. "I can tell you what I know. To be honest Im not sure." Taking a deep breath, Shinda clapped her hands together. "So Yesterday I found out that during my Trial, The spirit I formed a pact with was a powerful demon. That Demon was corrupting me and there was no stopping it. Nemesis took me to Thanatos' grave and I actually got to talk to Thanatos! He told me that he would help me and suppress the corruption. That was when I decided that enough was enough. I was putting too many people in danger. If I separated the Demon spirit from me, I would die but Nemesis or Calian would be able to kill it." Shinda paused for a bit since this part was hazy for her. "After going to the Church to have a exorcism done, I cant really remember every detail. I remember being pulled from my body...and wanting to fight...I couldnt hurt it so I held the demon...then Thanatos pulled me back into my body. I woke up in the Hospital wing like this.." Shinda shrugged and popped the candy piece into her mouth. The reason why she was a Kitsune now was beyond her.

∑Location →→|Art Studio|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Happy/embarrassed |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: The Mask l Location ➤: Art Studio l Company ➤: Shinda l Item/s ➤: Pendant, Canvas & Jooblers l Earphones ➤: A Nostalgic Dream

Yuki chewed her story her strawberry jobbler while Shinda explained her story. So far the story was about how she made a deal with the wrong demon to deal with, became corrupt, somehow the past vice-headmaster came to assist, decided to sacrifice herself so she can separate herself and the demon by exorcism, passed out, found one self in the Hospital Wing with a body of Kistune instead of a human. Yuki nodded her head when she got the gist of Shinda's eventful life chapter. She smiled, "Well that must have been eventful especially when you cheated fa- I mean Death." she commented. She continued on working on her pre-sketch and guidelines for her painting, "Oh! I have one question left. Does that also mean you and Nemesis are 'lock and key' now?" she asked out of curiosity giving the girl a knowing look.

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 10:55 am
User Image
User Image

"Yea I did kinda cheat Fate...and death." Shinda caught the beginning of fate but was corrected to death. When Yuki asked her about herself and Nemesis, Shinda blushed. "Well...I'm hoping. He wants to talk to me later, so I might make my move then. I got him to blush atleast. Not many can claim that." Shinda shrugged she was hoping that Nemesis liked her. Considering what she heard when he walked outside the hospital wing...she was hoping. Looking at her blank canvas, Shinda tapped her pencil against her cheek. Maybe she could do a sketch of Nemesis...no. That would be creepy....

∑Location →→|Art Studio|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Happy |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Amnesic Student l Persona ➤: The Mask l Location ➤: Art Studio l Company ➤: Shinda l Item/s ➤: Pendant, Canvas & Jooblers l Earphones ➤: A Nostalgic Dream

Yuki cocked her head to one side, though she was quite surprised what she said, 'Did 'mommy' ever make him blush?' she wondered but then brushed away at the thought. "Maybe that time is now.~" she said at the right moment when the bell rang. With that said the angel decided to take her canvas to finish or do some work on her own spare time. Before Yuki left she turned her head towards the nine tailed fox, "If you do end up together...please let him have mercy on us." she said rather anxious. Usually in cartoons and other shows when a teacher falls in love they intend to go 'easy' on their students during their new found love for a period of time. She hoped that happened the same with Nemesis with his relationship with Shinda. "Bye bye.~" she waved with a closed eye smile then left the art room.
+Exits+

Descending down so far
The dark..."
Theme - Dance to Forget

Out.Of.Chains:

Nightmares in Daydreams

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:49 pm
User Image
User Image

Shinda waved good bye to Yuki, as she left. Shinda smiled at the thought of Nemesis softening up because of her. Strangely, she kinda liked the Strict and stoic side of Nemesis. Shinda remembered something that caused her to jump out of her seat. Grabbing her things, she scrambled out of the class.
-Exit-

∑Location →→|Art Studio|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Happy |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

XxIce_ReaperxX

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:28 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Heartbroken

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Ciri

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰►

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ► Here's how he looks like wearing the mask (Very Important Click Here)

𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢►Davy Jones' Music Box

𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔢►Xerath

"Why don't we have a "fair" fight?"

Xerath walked in and sighed in relief when he found out that he was alone, he hoped that no one would show up and stop him from moving stuff around to suit his needs. He pulled a chair and a desk closer to the farthest window and made it so he would be facing it, he then pulled out a few cans of spray paint from his bag along with a gas mask to protect him from the spray's fumes. Xerath then proceeded to open the window for the sake of the class before wearing the mask and placing an empty canvas on the table. "At least here I can stop worrying about everything else and concentrate on this." Xerath took a deep breath before picking up two spray cans and shaking them as he proceeded to paint. Xerath wasn't thinking, he simply made his hands do the work as he switched cans, added shapes, lines, splattering spots, and dapping the excess paint to create effects. So far what he's working on looked like a five-year-old child's paint project.

"Check Mate"

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:18 am
User Image
User Image

Shinda must have dozed off somewhere on the way to class because she was stupid late. She was starting to get some bad habits and that needed to stop. She had finally made it to class but it seemed that Yuki and Artemis were skipping out as well. There wasnt an Art teacher yet sooo it wasnt like they could do a whole lot. Though there was a a new person. This boy was wearing a gas mask and using spray paint at least he was by the window. Shinda knocked on the wall so that at least the boy knew someone there there. Sighing Shinda sat down and pulled out a sketching pencil. And started making a small sketch of whatever came to her mind. One of Shinda's Wraith appeared next to her, interested in the Spiritmancer's mental condition. "Hmmm I'm fine, dont worry. It wont effect my abilities." Even though the wraith said nothing, to her,Shinda could hear what it had to say.

∑Location →→|Art Class|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Content |
∑ Thoughts →→| .|
∑ Attire →→| Short Kinomo |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

Quote:

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 3:16 am
User Image
User Image
User Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡► Troubled

ℭ𝔬𝔪𝔭𝔞𝔫𝔶►Shinda

ℑ𝔱𝔢𝔪𝔰►

𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】100%

𝔒𝔒ℭ► I just assumed the wraith was visible to him. Tell me if it's not and I'll fix it right away

𝔗𝔥𝔢𝔪𝔢►Davy Jones' Music Box

𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔣𝔦𝔩𝔢►Xerath

"Why don't we have a "fair" fight?"

Xerath continued spraying even when he heard the noise, this was Xerath's private time, a time for him to relax and escape his body. He sprayed and sprayed until the cans were empty. Xerath then sighed before pushing his chair back and observing his painting from a slight distance. After a few minutes, he got up and turned around. he looked somewhat surprised that someone was in the room and he didn't notice, he's usually very conscious of his surroundings, Xerath shrugged the surprise off before grabbing a bucket of white paint and chucked its content on the canvas and "ruining" his painting. This was his way of signing his painting. "Do you always let your pets out? I very much dislike the cold..." Xerath spoke in a very condescending tone towards the wraith. "Next time send him back where ever he came from, he's annoying."

Exit

"Check Mate"

Nightmares in Daydreams

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 11:28 am
User Image
User Image

Shinda lifted her head from her drawing when the boy spoke to her. He was very condescending in his tone and very rude to both her and the spirit. Normally Shinda was a very kind hearted person but this kid...this kid pissed her off and pressed the right buttons. "He's not my pet and maybe you should grow a pair of balls a spine to go with it and deal with it." She said just as the boy left the room. "The Cold will be the least of your worries....a** hat...How dare he call these people my pets." The hair on her tail and neck stood up and she grew angry. Taking a few deep breathes, she looked at the wraith and sighed. "No its not your fault. I'll deal with him. We just need to focus on making sure you're able to move on." Shinda stood up and gathered her things and her sketch and motioning for the wraith to disappear, Left the Art class.

∑Location →→|Art Class|
∑ Current Feelings →→ | Angry |
∑ Thoughts →→| .|
∑ Attire →→| Short Kinomo |
∑ O.o.c →→| |

Quote:

Quote:

Rush and Crush

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2018 1:41 pm

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:06 am
User ImageUser Image

𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔡►Nuetral ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔱𝔥► 100% 𝔈𝔫𝔢𝔯𝔤𝔶►【〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓】90% 𝔒𝔒ℭ►

"I'm sly, deceiving, harsh, and when I'm in the mood a trickster."

Xerath Stood there in front of the window of the empty room. Gazing out towards the forest. His hair wet and hanging down and a small towel around his neck drooping over his shoulder. He obviously was done with a shower, but why was he here? What was he looking at. "It's raining? guess even the maker wants them to succeed. This will increase the effectiveness of the traps. Might even incapacitate the damn thing." Xerath wanted to join, but he didn't trust his current state, and he couldn't reveal information like that to the others. He would seem weak. Besides him going wouldn't make sense, it's not like he cares about any of them really or even cares about the missing person. It was simply his curiosity. That thing scared the hell out of him, so he had to know what it is. "If he's really out there then he's already dead...I just hope they don't find the body. It might be to graphic for them, especially since they knew him." Thunderstruck once more as Xerath placed both hands in his pocket, and put all his weight on his left side, forcing him to slightly lean to the left.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:37 pm
{Aron }{Kennedy}
Art TutorMood: Tired - With: ??? - Wearing: Kimono

User Image

Hearing a voice the spider awoke. She had been sleeping in the art studio ceiling because of the people’s fears. That and the guidance counselor never got a hold of her. Seeing the man Aron crawled down from her little nest. "A person stands alone in a place of art." Getting down to the floor the girl smiled at the man. "Are you hear to be tutored in art or just escaping the rain?"

Rush And Crush

Ghost_Rios

Dangerous Husband

10,600 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash