Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Art Studio Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 3:28 am
User Image
User Image
Amnesic Student l Mood ➤: Sanity l Location ➤: Classroom l Company ➤: Sir Hops-A-Lot & Painting(Doctor's Assignment) l Item/s ➤: Player(Playing: Bendy and the Ink Machine) & Backpack
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Aaaannd..done~!" She finally finished her doctor's assignment exactly the when the bell rings. That was her cue to leave and see what was this assassination class all about. She quickly packed her things and exit out of the class in haste.
+EXITS=

"Things my heart yearns to know,
Things I'm afraid to remember.
And a song someone sings... Once upon a memory."

Theme - Once Upon A December

Out.Of.Chains: Time zones...have to leave! >-<

Mystiecat537

Rush And Crush

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2017 8:46 am
User Image
Selene Intarisha

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

Selene's nap was very short-lived. The sound of the bell ringing startled her awake, making her sit up with a little 'hm' noise. She brushed her hair out of her face as she looked around blearily, blinking slowly. It hardly felt like she had gotten any sleep at all. If anything, she felt even more tired. She found herself yawning widely for a few moments. Then she stretched before getting up. She sat back down almost immediately. She pressed her right hand to her forehead, frowning slightly at the dizzy feeling she had just had. She really didn't feel like getting up to walk all the way to another classroom.. But it had to be done sooner or later.

She sighed quietly as she stood up again, this time slowly, then leaned on the desk for a few moments. Giving herself a little time to adjust to standing upright. She still felt like just falling over and going to sleep. Those long nights over the past few days did not help anything. Maybe she should set up a stricter schedule for herself, especially when it came to sleep. Then again, if last year was anything to go by, she didn't expect to sleep at all this year. She would have to just live on coffee. She shook her head, realizing that she had just been standing there for several minutes now, just staring off into nothing. She quickly left the room, rushing off to her next class.

{Exits}
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Condition: Healthy ✲ Emotions: Tired ✲ Thoughts: I need coffee..

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 12:00 am
User Image

eptunia れい

iving A.I

Don't call me that,
I just want to be a human..
And not a machine..

ood → Cuddling
GPS ocation → Art Studiio
rocessing → Ai-chan has gotten so small..
ompany → Ai-chan
theme → Elastic Heart

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

That was a weird ICT class. And also a little uncomfortable. Seemed like the professor has only taught typical students.
Not the kinds you'd encounter here. Nappy carried Ai from the ICT classroom to the art studio. Never thought he'd take this class. Walking into the empty class, she took a seat near the front of the class by an empty canvas. "Where is the teacher?"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

I can feel pain too..

ut.f.osplays:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 7:05 am
User Image
User Image

Fourth Year l Math Tutor l Mood ➤: KILL CREATORS l Location ➤: Classroom l Company ➤: Neppy-chan l Item/s ➤: None

A.I had a plain amused facial expression plastered over his face. He felt so small and hopeless at this state. When they entered the classroom, he wiggled himself to escape Neppy's grip then walked around the classroom noticing there was no sign of the teacher or tutor. He looked up at the purple haired android, "Guess, there are not here." he answered while tapping his chin with his small fingers.

A.I suddenly closed his eyes tightly and clutched his hands into a small dist, looking like he was constipating. He let out a big heavy sigh of despair, "It's not working.." he was trying to go back to his orginal form. He missed being tall and his piercings...

Tell me, tell me darling
How much you love him

Maybe I'll slaughter your precious pretty boy
Rotten Boy, Groteque Romance - Vocaloid

Out.Of.Chains:

Just Rosa

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 11:05 am
User Image

eptunia れい

iving A.I

Don't call me that,
And not a machine..

ood → Cuddling
rocessing → Ai-chan has gotten so small..
ompany → Ai-chan
theme → Elastic Heart

▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Neptunia watched as Ai was wondering around the class. She felt more like a babysitter than his S.O which is not ideal to her. But she wasn't expressing it. "I guess we can only wait for them." She replied as she watched to small attempt to return to his original form, but it isn't working. "Do you know what kind of glitch or bug it is? Maybe I can help fix it."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

I can feel pain too..

ut.f.osplays:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 11:19 am
User Image
User Image

Fourth Year l Math Tutor l Mood ➤: KILL CREATORS l Location ➤: Classroom l Company ➤: Neppy-chan l Item/s ➤: None

A.I poked his cheek at his question, "Should be a software bug, mostly likely a deadlock somewhere." he informed. A deadlock occurs when a process or thread enters a waiting state because a requested system resource is held by another waiting process, which in turn is waiting for another resource held by another waiting process. If a process is unable to change its state indefinitely because the resources requested by it are being used by another waiting process, then the system is said to be in a deadlock. To put it simply, something is stuck or preventing him to release the lock. He sat on a chair then rolled up his sleeve, there was a visible circle mark on his mark and he pressed on it. Revealing circuits, wires and etc. He held his arm towards Neptunia, "Please help." he said miserably, he usually doesn't foul around with his system but since he knows Neptunia has lived longer than him she might have some knowledge around it.

Tell me, tell me darling
How much you love him

Out.Of.Chains:

Just Rosa

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 9:54 pm
User Image

eptunia れい

iving A.I

Don't call me that,
And not a machine..

ood → Hero time!!
rocessing → Time to make him big again.
ompany → Ai-chan
theme → Elastic Heart

▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Deadlock.." She whispered to herself as she slid her chair beside his. She gently holds his arms as she observes the circuits and wiring. Her eyes started to glow, basically what she sees is A.I. but in blue print form while being able to see his parts moving to see where is the deadlock. "I think I see where it is. There is a deadlock between the your aging systems. One for your internal program and the other for your external program. Which is probably why you look like a four year old." She leaned over to kiss his head. "I can fix it by adding a bracket that will break the symmetry where they can continue their process without interfering with each other. Are you okay with that?" Consent and permission is important.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

I can feel pain too..

ut.f.osplays: I had to google this, also I changed her into the ICT Tutor.

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 11:58 am
User Image
User Image

Fourth Year l Math Tutor l Mood ➤: ... l Location ➤: Classroom l Company ➤: Neppy-chan l Item/s ➤: None

A.I lightly puffed his cheeks blushing when she gave him a kiss on the forehead, he was bit annoyed at the honest comment about his current appearance. He looked up at Neptunia at her question, it was a simply yes or no question. It would work and he would be his 6 feet tall self or he can change to another version of him or someone else. Since Neptunia is the only one he can trust to go into his software system since she was also built similarly than him. He nodded his head in agreement, "Yes, as long as I'm out of this body." he gave permission to fix him.

Tell me, tell me darling
How much you love him

Out.Of.Chains: Actually I also had to google types of bugs and viruses...^^;;

Just Rosa

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 2:57 pm
User Image

eptunia れい

iving A.I

Don't call me that,
And not a machine..

ood → Hero time!!
ompany → Ai-chan
theme → Elastic Heart

▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Don't worry, I will make sure that you'll return to your normal self. But I'm going to need you to remove your shirt." She's quick to the point. "The deadlock is located on your lower mid torso. Also I need to put you on sleep mode while I add the bracket, is that okay?" Putting him in sleep mode will make it easier to add the bracket without giving his system a hiccup.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

I can feel pain too..

ut.f.osplays:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 3:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Fourth Year l Math Tutor l Mood ➤: Zzz l Location ➤: Classroom l Company ➤: Neppy-chan l Item/s ➤: None

A.I stared at Neptunia blankly then blinked a few times at her instructions. "Very well then." He didn't made no room for arguing as he loosen his suspenders and removed his puffy blouse shirt, revealing his slightly chubby tummy. "I'm trusting you." he said before his eyes slowly turned a darker shade of green indicating he was now on sleep mode. Goodness, he hopes this works.

Tell me, tell me darling
How much you love him

Out.Of.Chains:

Just Rosa

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 3:23 pm
User Image

eptunia れい

iving A.I

Don't call me that,
And not a machine..

ood → Hero time!!
ompany → Ai-chan
theme → Elastic Heart

▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

A.I.'s baby fat is so cute but she manages to not physically squeal because he would be upset with her. "Goodnight Ai-chan." She spoke softly, gently tapping her fingers down his chest to reveal more of his circuits. Her eyes in it's glowing state scan until she detected the deadlock between the two competing systems. Like the surgeon with the scalpel, she needs to to be extremely careful. One wrong move and she can render him unfunctionable. Zooming on the deadlock, she analysing where the two meet and interfere. Took some time but she found it. With the bracket in her hand, and using her fingers like a pair of tweezers she inserts it in the space between the deadlock watching the two systems resume their normal function. He should return to his normal look soon after. Taping along where he's opened letting it close to keep his insides safe. "Wake up, Ai-chan.."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

I can feel pain too..

ut.f.osplays:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 4:30 pm
User Image
User Image

Fourth Year l Math Tutor l Mood ➤: Relieved/Happy l Location ➤: Art Studio l Company ➤: Neppy-chan l Item/s ➤: N/A

When Neptunia was finish with the repairs, she could hear faintly his system running like how the laptop engine will sound. His eyes were still dark green but his form slowly began to change, he was bigger and more mature looking along with the change of attire. Instead of a cute Easter Outfit it was replaced with punk related attire along with piering attached to his body, his bunny hat was replaced with wooly black and green beanie. Puberty did it's job well. He was back to his original design. His eyes soon light up lime green again and he blinked for a few times.

The first thing he did was stood up and compare Neptunia's height with his , he let out a big sigh of relief. "I'm back to normal again." he said happily while checking his ears that was filled with different kind and style of earrings were in place. He looked over to Neptunia and gave her a gentle kiss at the corner of her lips creating a faint spark. "Thank you Neppy-chan." he said with a light smile.

Tell me, tell me darling
How much you love him

Rotten Boy, Groteque Romance
User Image

Out.Of.Chains:

Just Rosa

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2017 5:21 pm
User Image

eptunia れい

iving A.I

Don't call me that,
And not a machine..

ood → Happy
rocessing → Ai-chan is back!!
ompany → Ai-chan
theme → Elastic Heart

▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Neptunia watched as Ai's physical form started to change from the Easter theme little boy to the punk theme boyfriend she remembered. He didn't really have to remind her of their three inch height difference but she couldn't have smiled any wider than she is. She wrapped her arms around his neck, returning the tender kiss on his lips creating another spark. "It's my pleasure, Ai-chan. I'm glad you're back."

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

I can feel pain too..

ut.f.osplays:

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 1:30 pm
User Image
User Image

Fourth Year l Math Tutor l Mood ➤: Happy l Location ➤: Art Studio l Company ➤: Neppy-chan l Item/s ➤: N/A

Ai smiled then picked her up and gave her a quick twirl. He did put her back on the ground because he notice something different about her...He looked up at Neptunia with a blank look. "Neppy-chan...did you have a new update?" he said regarding the change of weight. Before he didn't mind carry Neptunia around despite being 1 tonne but now she's is much lighter. He wasn't complaining, that actually made it easier for him to drag the purple haired girl from place to place effortlessly. He placed her body back on the ground and wondered if she has other updates he isn't aware about, call him nosy for asking someone about their personal information but in his view. He needs to know...

Tell me, tell me darling
How much you love him

Rotten Boy, Groteque Romance
User Image

Out.Of.Chains: Aie! I just realised it's your last day before you go to Hong Kong ;-;

Just Rosa

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 2:47 pm
User Image

eptunia れい

iving A.I

Don't call me that,
And not a machine..

ood → Happy
rocessing → Ai-chan is back!!
ompany → Ai-chan
theme → Elastic Heart

▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Neptunia held onto Ai as they spun a little. To her, it just seemed that he was curious rather than nosy. And she wouldn't mind fulfilling his curiosity. Though it would be different to anyone else for the reason that Ai and her are very similarly built compare to someone who is more.....organic. "Yeah, they found a new material to use for my outer design to lighten my weight to a more realistic number, they reduced it down to one fifth of what I used to weight. Oh! I also have a digestive system now!" She answered with a nod. She never felt comfortable know the fact that she weighted a tonne despite not looking like it. And she liked that she can actually eat food. Maybe they can go on those lunch dates finally.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

User Image

I can feel pain too..

ut.f.osplays: And I'm working tonight, I'll try to reply once a day while I'm there. Edit: Ice, please reply here.

XxIce_ReaperxX

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items