iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:52 am
They were sleeping, which wasn't really that odd considering who it was. Except that as deeper sleep kicked in Wil got chilly and when he grasped for the blanket he didn't find it. Which meant he groped over Nasir's sleeping body in search of it... only to find nothing there.

He shivered but refused to open his eyes.

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:52 pm
Nasir was not as bothered by the dreams of other ashdown as he once was, though it was still odd when it happened.

What he was not expecting was to see Wil there, shivering on the ground and clearly not actually awake yet. Well, not awake at all because they were dreaming and now it was just getting complicated and-

"Wil ..." Nasir said quietly, fingers curling around his boyfriend's as they pulled back once the groping hand found nothing. "Might want to, uh ... open your eyes?"

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:39 pm
"Hm?" Wil hadn't expected to hear Nasir's voice and also didn't feel as groggy as he though he should. He opened his eyes as requested and blinked at the bleak surroundings.

"Huh?"

azuredreams
so eloquent

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 10:00 pm
Nasir crouched down next to Wil, smoothing his fingers through blonde curls and then tugging lightly (or, at least, it felt like he was).

"... you're dreaming, Wil," his voice was soft, "and so am I. This is that place everyone talks about. At least, I think we're both dreaming ..."

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:27 am
"Why.." Wil looked around, shivered, and realized he was dreaming of himself in no clothes like he'd fallen asleep. If it was a dream shouldn't he be able to dream himself clothing?

"Why am I here? Did you pull me in by accident?"

azuredreams

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:31 pm
"I don't think it works that way," Nasir responded, realizing he had a blanket wrapped around him but was otherwise in clothes. It was weird but he put the blanket around Wil because he apparently had pajamas on (hadn't he gone to bed nude?).

"I can't pull you here, I mean. You only dream if you ..." His eyes widened in realization. "If you can come here too." Did that mean Wil would be able to too???

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:23 am
Wil pulled the blanket around his shoulders when it was given and finally straightened into his usual half-slouch.

"But only magic people get the.. weird dreams, right?" Wil looked at his hands like they would show him something.

"I'm not magic."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 10:35 pm
"Pretty sure you're magic without magic, Wil." Nasir smiled, tugging at the blanket a little to slip under it with Wil. His arm went around the noodley blonde. He looked down at his boyfriend's stained fingers and then nudged him lightly.

"... and I think you're really magic now. Though who knows what you can do. I mean, I just ... never run out of things to cook with."

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:16 am
"That's useful at least.." Wil's arm went around Nasir under the blanket and blinked around at their surroundings.

"So what do we do here...?" He scrunched his nose slightly, "And how do I go back to sleep?"

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:38 pm
"I kind of explore?" Nasir looked around and then back to Wil.

"I don't really know how to ... get back to sleep? That was why I was having trouble before." It wasn't proper sleep to be constantly dreaming of other ashdown like he when everything started for him the previous year.

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:59 pm
Wil scruched his nose and turned a bit, thinking they should move if they were going to explore or find a way out, "So do you wake up... or find a door or something?"

His only other experience was with that weird ball, but then the world got a bit more magical so he wasn't sure how any of it worked.

"If we're magic.. can we do magic now?" It sounded stupid but.. well maybe he could shoot fireballs and he didn't even know!

azuredreams

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:03 pm
"Wake up? I mean we're not really here, we're just ... uh, astrally projecting ourselves here? I think that's the right way to say it ..." Nasir had a similar nose wrinkling expression on his face as his eyes widened a little behind his glasses.

"Yeah, I think we can? I've never actually tried." It seemed- Well, he just hadn't wanted to. Nasir was someone who wanted to have things to share with Wil and since it wasn't something he could share, it wasn't something he explored.

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:57 am
"We should maybe.." Wil smiled lazily, "If we're magic we should just like.. do magic right. If the old dudes-" the professor and the chief, "-can do it we can do it better I bet."

Young and spry and all that.

"Unless you think we shouldn't.." Wil was picking his way out of wherever they'd woken up, looking around at the other side with a bit of awe. It made him want to do art and he wished he had his camera, "We were warned and all.."

azuredreams

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2017 11:13 pm
Nasir was moving with Wil, looking around as well and feeling far more at ease now that he was actually not in this alone without the other. "I don't see why we shouldn't? I mean, I'm kind of doing magic every time I look at the world through Trouble."

Which, were he thinking about it, he could probably wake them both up maybe by nudging his familiar a little bit. "I know we were warned but I don't want to not know? I don't think magic is bad ... It's kind of like guns, I guess." Guns weren't bad but the people who misused them or harmed others with them intentionally?

They absolutely were.

iloveyouDIE

azuredreams
Crew

Snarky OTP

33,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • OTP 200

iloveyouDIE
Crew

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:17 am
"But I don't want a gun.." Wil laughed a little, "You know I met a guy that can grow plants like.. out of himself. And his hand.."

He snapped his fingers, "Just like that. Like nothing." Wil smiled, "That's pretty awesome."

He wondered if he could make something to smoke appear, even if it was a cigarette. Comfort smoking. But he didn't know where to start.

"Do we click our heels 3 times and wish?"

azuredreams

ashdown

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas