Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Proceed...
Absence Forum Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:20 am
On the 28th I won't be on Gaia because I'm moving to another country for boarding school and A levels. I might not be active through out that week but I guarantee on the 5th September I'll be here. ^^ But not very active like I used to because of school until the holidays.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:50 pm
XxIce_ReaperxX
I will be away for a bit, hospital stuff  

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 2:46 pm
Okay school has been preventing me from posting as much as I usual do, but on Friday. Next week it's mid term break so I'll have plenty of time to be on gaia again!! ^^
Hopefully they don't give us holiday homework...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:42 am
School will be the death of me...My activity in the guild will be shaky until 8th December(End of term).
I'm counting the days.  

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:19 am
XxIce_ReaperxX
School will be the death of me...My activity in the guild will be shaky until 8th December(End of term).
I'm counting the days.

Don’t worry too much! I think school has everyone busy, it’s been slow. Things will get faster soon~ focus on school missy!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:22 pm
Hi hi! I might be really slow to respond, I just started the medical portion of my program and I have a feeling its going to be really time consuming >~< I will be doing my best to respond as soon as I can!  

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 8:28 pm
Sorry to the people that are waiting on me, school has been holding me back and Mock exams are right around the corner x_x (Next week but I have one this Thursday) but the good thing is after the Mock week is a midterm break(for a week) ^•^  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 3:06 am
So, there's some stuff going on in my life that is probably going to make it hard for me to post for.. Anywhere from a few weeks to a couple months. ^^;;

Little update: It may not be immediate, now that I know more.. Well, definitely the next few weeks are going to be hard, but after that the other thing that will most likely make it difficult will be over the course of the next four months or so.  

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:45 am
So, my family is moving.... I expected to have more time than I do, but it turns out that I'm going to be sent to our new place today along with our cats... So... Yea. I don't know if I'll have any internet there, or when I'll be able to be really active again.. Maybe a couple weeks? But like I said.. I dunno for sure. I'll try to post when I can.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2018 10:19 pm
Sorry to anyone that I'm rping with and waiting for me to post, I haven't been active for a few weeks cause of school, tomorrow I'm going to return to Gaia as my school is closing for the Easter Break for 2 weeks until I return to schoo. ^•^;;  

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mystiecat537
Crew

Demonic Kitten

41,800 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Knight of Flurries 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:42 am
Okay, so update. When my family moves, I'm going to be out of internet for about six weeks... IF they are able to set up internet for us.. If not.. Well, I'll try to post whenever I can, but it'll be a bit spotty.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 6:14 pm
To anyone Rping with me you might be happy to hear that I won't be active on 30 (Maybe 31 aswell) I'll be too busy to do anything really rofl (For real though sorry I won't be available on the 30th I'll try to be active on 31)  

Rush And Crush
Vice Captain

Greedy Noob

Zombuddie

Tipsy Bloodsucker

13,300 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alien Invasion 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2018 10:12 am
I’ll be away for a couple of days while my laptop is being repaired.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:12 pm
Won't really affect anyone as my characters haven't been made yet. However, I've been going through a lot personally and now my unit is doing a change of command inventory which will last for a little over a month. My free time is no longer guaranteed however I will try and work on my characters little by little and hopefully get them done as the inventories are going on. To show an example of how a normal day goes during the change of command I got in at 4 am and didn't get out until 11 pm. Once more my apologies to those whom I have been an annoyance too. I just have a lot going on personally during these inventories.  

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:11 pm
The Firefly in the Meadow
Won't really affect anyone as my characters haven't been made yet. However, I've been going through a lot personally and now my unit is doing a change of command inventory which will last for a little over a month. My free time is no longer guaranteed however I will try and work on my characters little by little and hopefully get them done as the inventories are going on. To show an example of how a normal day goes during the change of command I got in at 4 am and didn't get out until 11 pm. Once more my apologies to those whom I have been an annoyance too. I just have a lot going on personally during these inventories.

No worries! Good Luck and hope everything goes smoothly ^^  
Proceed...

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces