Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Proceed...
Absence Forum Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:17 am
If you know that you will be gone for a while, post your reason and how long you will be gone for! This is to help both you and us. You won't get in trouble for being gone for so long without notice, and we'll know you're gone for a reason and not just because you disappeared.

Quote anyone you are RPing with then answer these questions.
• How long are you going to be gone?
• Why are you going to be gone?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:26 pm
Posting this here early. Will quote affected peeps when it is closer to my date of departure and write my character away on a soul-searching journey for the best Moe Waifu and Nee-san

Got signed up for not only a month of vacation in Asia, but 1.5 months! My parents are paying so I'm not complaining. Woot! I probably won't be able to post much, maybe 2-3 times a week or so because these guided tours tend to drag people around, so I'm pretty sure I'll be dead tired when I'll be at the hotel and not in the mood to post. DX

Date: Early May to end of June.
I technically leave mid-May, but I also have a bunch of events and competitions to prepare for in early May one of which includes a 46 hrs non-stop competition...sooooo....at most I'll probably be posting gibberish. I'll most likely still be stalking the OoC and juicy gossip.  

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100

XxIce_ReaperxX
Captain

Lonely Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:29 am
NOTE: I wouldn't be very active around the guild because I will be writing exam papers on May from the 3rd to the 24th. So I would be focusing on my studies until the end of the session. I'll be checking once and twice around the guild and would be able to give out Time Change or News announcements. ^-^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:50 am
I will be absent July 20-23rd. I will be attending Comic-con and will be only available to do quick checks on PM and guilds.

(its not for a while but I wanna stay ahead X3)  

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Just Rosa

Crew

Anxious Otaku

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 9:08 am
Gonna be absent from May 8-22, going on a trip to Hong Kong

And absent May 26-28 for Anime North

I'll try to be on if I have wifi but I can't post bc it's a pain to do so on my phone.

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 10:59 pm
Hey, y'all, I've been MIA due to some unforeseen computer problems. ;w; Real sorry! Feel free to put my characters on prolonged leave or kill them so I can one day resurrect them as zombies cuz I have no clue when I can be back up and running again. =m=;

I'll try to get back as soon as life allows me to. D;

mintysprig

High-functioning Marshmallow

Kawakas

OG Wife

7,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2017 11:03 pm
Serendipitous Coma
Hey, y'all, I've been MIA due to some unforeseen computer problems. ;w; Real sorry! Feel free to put my characters on prolonged leave or kill them so I can one day resurrect them as zombies cuz I have no clue when I can be back up and running again. =m=;

I'll try to get back as soon as life allows me to. D;

I CALL DIBS  
PostPosted: Mon May 29, 2017 7:57 pm
I've been a little inactive recently due to work being hectic. My hours have been upped, so being on here and posting will prove to be difficult at times. You may see me online but generally it's because of the Gaia app on my phone. Apologies for the inconvenience.  

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

lil_lexa

Romantic Lover

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2017 12:08 am
I apologize, it's been super super super busy that I have barely been able to get on, let alone post. I promise I will be on and will post 5/30/17  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 2:34 pm
I don't think I'm currently rping with anyone, but I shall post here so my absent a** doesn't get booted smile

My exams run until the 29th, and since I'm not particularly vital to anyone's storyline thus far I'm probably just gonna come back then rather than holding people up now -- (it takes me bloody ages to respond these days) The good news however, I finish school for good then so anyone who wants me has me all summer lmao

Emily smile

PieknyMotyl

Garbage Fatcat

Satans Yoga Pants

Dangerous Cultist

11,650 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Invisibility 100
  • Punk Patrol 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:53 pm
Hey, I know I haven't posted in a minute.
Im just in an emotional rut and feeling super unmotivated. Depression hits hard so im not sure how long I'll be away. Could be for a few days.
XxIce_ReaperxX

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 12:02 am
Sooo I will be out and about at some point in July and September :3

idk what days yet so i will update <3

Will be leaving out of state This Saturday.... So i don't know if where i am going...i will have WiFi to respond... So if they dont...i wll go MIA from Jun 18-Jun 25ish

I also will be moving out of state and go a weekend with my fiancee to look for apartments Some time in July... - will update

I also will be getting married...idk if that is gonna take a lot of time or not... but i shall also update later Some time in August

THEN i will be moving out to said apartment in September XD so....i will update when more is known... THANK YOU!  

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:58 am
So this Friday I will going north to my Familys Cabin for about a week. June 16-22. I wont have internet but I might be able to use my phone. I'll try to get my characters in a position that wont impede anyone.

Rush and Crush

xX Yennefer Xx

XxIce_ReaperxX

Just Rosa

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:02 am
Nightmares in Daydreams
So this Friday I will going north to my Familys Cabin for about a week. June 16-22. I wont have internet but I might be able to use my phone. I'll try to get my characters in a position that wont impede anyone.

You're abandoning me!!!!  

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

Nightmares in Daydreams
Vice Captain

Hilarious Werewolf

7,250 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 8:06 am
xX Yennefer Xx
Nightmares in Daydreams

You're abandoning me!!!!

I told you this a while ago xDDD Im just making it official now  
Proceed...

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas