[PRP] Apple Thief (Eyzaak/Valaon) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:36 pm
Eyzaak kept working, even after he saw his lusus vanish inside with the older troll he'd met. He knew Sundry would run if anything bad happened..the little boy didn't feel threatened other than her initial promise to lop his hand off for stealing of course! Rubbing his cheek some, he spread dirt on his face as he worked hard as promised.

Sundry happily followed her, even flopping down to get comfortable on the floor as the creature stretched out lazily rolling onto his back. Once the offer of food was announced, it sat near the table, a curious excited look on the young creatures face.

Not long after the call for grub, Eyzaak shuffled inside. Hearing her reminder to wash his hands he wrinkled his nose. Sure he was dirty but it was fine! Shuffling over to her sink, he pulled out a chair to easily reach it as he scrubbed at his hands before rinsing and drying off. "See!" He announced with a grin.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:37 pm
Valaon watched as the younger boy came in and washed his hands. "Good. Figured I'd treat ya... since ya did good." She told him, " 'cides, ya look like ya haven't eaten grub in days." She mentioned.

"Eat."

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:38 pm
Eyzaak settled down at his seat, a wide smile on the boys face. "It looks so good thank you!!!" He looked utterly beside himself, his eyes wide with a happy smile on his face. Licking his lips he quickly plated up with a little bit of everything, helping his lusus with a plate too before digging in. "I been usin' my stuff to go explorin' with..Sundry hunted for us the other night but nothin' like this nah!" He beamed at her.

For what it was worth he'd had a blast, rubbing his neck sheepishly he looked at her. "I'll have to find a place from the sun soon...but it was nice helpin'..sorry I stole. I'll remember not to do somethin' like that next time. I guess my lusus was trying to tell me that from the beginning. Thanks for the grub." Eyzaak offered her a wide almost charming smile as the boy pulled off his hat, bowing his had before putting it back on as he finished eating..feet occasionally swinging in a pleased manner from her gracious hospitality. There was even apple fries mmm...she was such a good cook! Maybe he'd have to come back sometime with more Beatles to really thank her properly...it would be fair right?

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff