Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: Simple Souls

Back to Guilds

An RP guild set in an alternate universe of the RWBY series. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplay, Ruby Rose, Beacon Academy, Vale 

Reply Remnant
Art Corner Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:48 am
Lupa Fur
User Image

Is that colored pencil?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:19 am
Weeamoo
Lupa Fur
User Image

Is that colored pencil?

Yesh  

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:27 am
Lupa Fur
Weeamoo
Lupa Fur
User Image

Is that colored pencil?

Yesh

Looks good^w^ I'm not very good with them xPP

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:30 am
Weeamoo
Lupa Fur
Weeamoo
Lupa Fur
User Image

Is that colored pencil?

Yesh

Looks good^w^ I'm not very good with them xPP

Trust me it’s pain,having to try out the colors cause the physical color pencil rarely matches the dang shade,so you gotta try to find what you want,god it’s annoying  

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:24 am
So Rengato pointed me here and i'd love to share a weapon concept ive had for a while, and will hopefully be bringing into the guild.

Meet, the Ring Scythe. I haven't img'd it as it's a high resolution, and even with spoiler its just going to be HUGE.

I also have a couple of character attire designs which i'd love to share. The first design is for a mage-type, and the second is more of a thief/fighter-type.

Lastly I designed a snake-sword for a demon weapon in a Soul Eater RP i was in. The demon weapon was the daughter of Death the Kid.

emotion_yatta

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:33 am
Zylvanness
So Rengato pointed me here and i'd love to share a weapon concept ive had for a while, and will hopefully be bringing into the guild.

Meet, the Ring Scythe. I haven't img'd it as it's a high resolution, and even with spoiler its just going to be HUGE.

I also have a couple of character attire designs which i'd love to share. The first design is for a mage-type, and the second is more of a thief/fighter-type.

Lastly I designed a snake-sword for a demon weapon in a Soul Eater RP i was in. The demon weapon was the daughter of Death the Kid.

emotion_yatta

Much like,that chakram weapon is a really interesting idea,and those outfits are beautiful.  

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:39 am
Lupa Fur
Zylvanness

emotion_yatta

Much like,that chakram weapon is a really interesting idea,and those outfits are beautiful.

The Ring Scythe was originally for a psychotic character i had a while ago, but it's super fitting for a rwby themed guild. And thank you! ^_^ I really ought to draw some more, its been a few years since i've really tried.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:37 am
Zylvanness
Lupa Fur
Zylvanness

emotion_yatta

The Ring Scythe was originally for a psychotic character i had a while ago, but it's super fitting for a rwby themed guild. And thank you! ^_^ I really ought to draw some more, its been a few years since i've really tried.

I’ve never been good at drawing weapon concepts,might start trying to draw those on the weekend  

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:35 am
User Image

COZY CHILD. *yawns* I'm tired but had some inspo going, and I had to draw Blake [totally unrelated] in a sweater. It's just a crummy sketch, but I had fun doing it. Yay!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 1:51 pm
Weeamoo

That looks good ^^ I wish i was good at drawing human like faces :/ I did draw mickey back in high school though  

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:18 pm
fireshadow0908
That looks good ^^ I wish i was good at drawing human like faces :/ I did draw mickey back in high school though

Cuuuuute! Mickey's face is pretty humanoid, though! You can totally do it if you practice ^w^

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:21 pm
Weeamoo
fireshadow0908

Cuuuuute! Mickey's face is pretty humanoid, though! You can totally do it if you practice ^w^

XD that's true would just have to get back into drawing is all  

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

Johto Crisp

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:32 pm
Weeamoo

COZY CHILD. *yawns* I'm tired but had some inspo going, and I had to draw Blake [totally unrelated] in a sweater. It's just a crummy sketch, but I had fun doing it. Yay!

TO SHIBUYA OF ALL PLACES! The NERVE!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:12 pm
I dont draw, I write xD I had been working on a SI RWBY Fanfic but had taken a pause before Volume 5  

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Remnant

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash