Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: Simple Souls

Back to Guilds

An RP guild set in an alternate universe of the RWBY series. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplay, Ruby Rose, Beacon Academy, Vale 

Reply Remnant
Out of Character Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:53 pm
Weeamoo
fireshadow0908
Out of curiosity would our character's had been partner's or was she already gonna be partner's with one of the other team members? Doesn't matter to me just being curious ^^

Hmm... so spoiler alert: we're gunna have two faunus and two scythe-wielders. I was thinking they'd have been partnered up like so unless you'd prefer otherwise? It'd be interesting if it'd have been paired up the other way to have them group up in a serendipitous fashion.

What team are we talking about?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:54 pm
Weeamoo

Not that I'd prefer it, so to speak. Either way would be interesting, but- PFFT- No, no. Yeah, we'll do it that way. Hahaha! That'll be great.

Sounds good, definitely interesting that there's two of each kind on each team XD assuming you know the general personality of one or both of the others, which would be a more funny partnership with either the other scythe user or mine? Or Mine with the other Faunus or yours? Kinda like how Ren and Nora are opposites is funny to me at least XP  

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:03 pm
fireshadow0908
Sounds good, definitely interesting that there's two of each kind on each team XD assuming you know the general personality of one or both of the others, which would be a more funny partnership with either the other scythe user or mine? Or Mine with the other Faunus or yours? Kinda like how Ren and Nora are opposites is funny to me at least XP

User Image

The other two getting paired up would be comedy gold. I know quite a bit about the faunus but not a whole lot about the scythe-wielder. LUCKILY, I do the know the creator of the scythe-wielder well enough that those personality opposites will be GLORIOUS.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:04 pm
Lupa Fur

Some second years

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:05 pm
Weeamoo
Lupa Fur

Some second years

Oh mkie  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:09 pm
Weeamoo

User Image

The other two getting paired up would be comedy gold. I know quite a bit about the faunus but not a whole lot about the scythe-wielder. LUCKILY, I do the know the creator of the scythe-wielder well enough that those personality opposites will be GLORIOUS.

....I am now intrigued, I can't wait to see what the two are like now rofl  

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:21 pm
Rengato
I'm thinking about changing Elliot's height to 5'6". That sound like a nice height to anyone else?

The twins would still call him a giant.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:32 pm
VJammer
Rengato
I'm thinking about changing Elliot's height to 5'6". That sound like a nice height to anyone else?

Why are your twins so short? lol  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:35 pm
Rengato
VJammer
Rengato

Cute short girls have more flair when they're badass. And, they were surviving in a desert for ten years on their own. So, they likely didn't find much to eat on a regular basis which would stunt their growth.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:52 pm
VJammer
Rengato
VJammer
Rengato

Cute short girls have more flair when they're badass. And, they were surviving in a desert for ten years on their own. So, they likely didn't find much to eat on a regular basis which would stunt their growth.

I see. I suppose that makes sense.  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:58 pm
thirtyspacechickens-go

Lupa Fur

TheVikingWay

who we waiting on?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:00 pm
DaMetaEX
thirtyspacechickens-go

Lupa Fur

TheVikingWay

who we waiting on?

I posted,then DaMeta posted,so I guess the other two  

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 10:58 pm
Well, I'm eager to start, but I'm waiting on a format for the twins and, assuming we do this in order of Orientation first, while I could intro Ariana at the Mantle Ridgway, one, there's a Deathstalker encounter going on at the moment, and two, everyone else in Atlas is already teamed up. So, I could wind up posting her there and be stuck for who knows how long. Wee for picking the road less traveled.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:19 am
DaMetaEX

Lupa Fur

TheVikingWay

waiting on a lukas post, then i post.

thirtyspacechickens-go

Dapper Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:03 am
Johto Crisp
Zylvanness
P.s waiting on Muave then i'll post ^_^

Yooo~ You don't have to worry about waiting on me. This crispy kid is a capable RPer. I don't mind playin' catch-up if I end up a little behind, specially when I don't have much to bring to the table right now. 3nodding

awh okay ^_^ Just wanted to make sure :3  
Remnant

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games