Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: Simple Souls

Back to Guilds

An RP guild set in an alternate universe of the RWBY series. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplay, Ruby Rose, Beacon Academy, Vale 

Reply Remnant
Out of Character Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:51 pm
fireshadow0908

Make me wonder sometimes my friend XD I still need to figure out what to do with my current character. He's just sitting in the dining hall "eating and watching the exam" o3o

Working on getting the rest of our team filled out. We've got two candidates for leader as far as I know, so I wanted to figure out that before posting, but I was going to asap^w^ Someone's gotta roll our mentor~ xD Though I know Qrow would benefit two of us lol

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:53 pm
sweatdrop
thirtyspacechickens-go

oh!<3 i just read through your blind character profile and she's
        so cool! very excited to see her in action~~ we just need more
        atlas academy students in our group~

Thanks sweatdrop
I actually have experience playing disabled characters. I find them fun because of two things. They have potential to 'see' more of the nature of things, especially blind people because they can pick up changes in tone easier or may be more sensitive to the 'vibe' people give off. And without seeing practiced body language, they focus more on tone and word choice. And it's always fun to have a character get upstaged by someone they though they could steamroll over. blaugh  

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:55 pm
Weeamoo

No rush ^^ if I remember you still were doing finals so gotta focus on those of course. Guessing those other two you were talking about before weren't set in stone?
o3o Wait....Qrow is a potential mentor? That would be interesting XD Who's the other one?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:00 pm
fireshadow0908

No rush ^^ if I remember you still were doing finals so gotta focus on those of course. Guessing those other two you were talking about before weren't set in stone?
o3o Wait....Qrow is a potential mentor? That would be interesting XD Who's the other one?

Nah, nah. They're just slow-going on their characters is all xD One's rather new to this while the other is just... thorough... and the thorough one would either very much want Qrow as a mentor or would want the furthest thing from Qrow as a mentor. To be honest, I'm not too sure, but we'll see how it gooooeeessss. I'm about to call and harass her lol

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:03 pm
Weeamoo

Nah, nah. They're just slow-going on their characters is all xD One's rather new to this while the other is just... thorough... and the thorough one would either very much want Qrow as a mentor or would want the furthest thing from Qrow as a mentor. To be honest, I'm not too sure, but we'll see how it gooooeeessss. I'm about to call and harass her lol

That makes sense ^^ I wouldn't mind Qrow to be honest XD Definitely make their lives interesting. Oh, and hope those finals went well. I know my girlfriend was relieved she finished her's for the semester. I definitely don't miss finals of any kind sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:04 pm
Zylvanness
P.s waiting on Muave then i'll post ^_^

Yooo~ You don't have to worry about waiting on me. This crispy kid is a capable RPer. I don't mind playin' catch-up if I end up a little behind, specially when I don't have much to bring to the table right now. 3nodding  

Johto Crisp

Fashionable Seeker

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:07 pm
fireshadow0908
That makes sense ^^ I wouldn't mind Qrow to be honest XD Definitely make their lives interesting. Oh, and hope those finals went well. I know my girlfriend was relieved she finished her's for the semester. I definitely don't miss finals of any kind sweatdrop

Thanks! I feel good about them for the most part, but I haven't received one of my grades yet, so that's up in the air. Graduated this morning, though! Yay!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:09 pm
Weeamoo

Thanks! I feel good about them for the most part, but I haven't received one of my grades yet, so that's up in the air. Graduated this morning, though! Yay!

Awesome ^^ congratulations! What's the degree in if you don't mind me asking?  

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:13 pm
fireshadow0908
Awesome ^^ congratulations! What's the degree in if you don't mind me asking?

Aw, thanks! I don't mind! Bachelor's in Graphic Design. If you need a logo, ad, website, brand, or illustration, I'm your cow. *thumbsup* Unfortunately, I'm not as done as I feel. Gunna take a couple classes out-of-pocket to boost my grades so I can apply for the Master's in primary education.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:16 pm
Weeamoo

Aw, thanks! I don't mind! Bachelor's in Graphic Design. If you need a logo, ad, website, brand, or illustration, I'm your cow. *thumbsup* Unfortunately, I'm not as done as I feel. Gunna take a couple classes out-of-pocket to boost my grades so I can apply for the Master's in primary education.

That's cool, I believe that's what my Aunt does....although I can't remember if that's exactly what she does XD Good luck to those classes, and best wishes going for that Master's. Know that stuff isn't easy ^^  

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:20 pm
Weeamoo

Out of curiosity would our character's had been partner's or was she already gonna be partner's with one of the other team members? Doesn't matter to me just being curious ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:27 pm
I'm thinking about changing Elliot's height to 5'6". That sound like a nice height to anyone else?  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:30 pm
fireshadow0908
Out of curiosity would our character's had been partner's or was she already gonna be partner's with one of the other team members? Doesn't matter to me just being curious ^^

Hmm... so spoiler alert: we're gunna have two faunus and two scythe-wielders. I was thinking they'd have been partnered up like so unless you'd prefer otherwise? It'd be interesting if it'd have been paired up the other way to have them group up in a serendipitous fashion.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:37 pm
Weeamoo

Hmm... so spoiler alert: we're gunna have two faunus and two scythe-wielders. I was thinking they'd have been partnered up like so unless you'd prefer otherwise? It'd be interesting if it'd have been paired up the other way to have them group up in a serendipitous fashion.

Hmmmm so you'd prefer to have a scythe and a faunus pair up and have the two groups meet up like that? XD That's fine with me if so ^^  

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:47 pm
fireshadow0908
Hmmmm so you'd prefer to have a scythe and a faunus pair up and have the two groups meet up like that? XD That's fine with me if so ^^

Not that I'd prefer it, so to speak. Either way would be interesting, but- PFFT- No, no. Yeah, we'll do it that way. Hahaha! That'll be great.

Remnant

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games