Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: Simple Souls

Back to Guilds

An RP guild set in an alternate universe of the RWBY series. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplay, Ruby Rose, Beacon Academy, Vale 

Reply Remnant
Out of Character Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:01 pm
thirtyspacechickens-go
Rengato
VJammer
Rengato
Are you all sassy enough for that though?

Amber sticks out, she's got enough for the whole team. wink

Hm.... HM..... XD

I still don't know if I wanna both making another character. If I did, it might be a villain? I dunno. XD

undercover villain that's posing as a student? c;

I wouldn't surprised if he did that. Ren has made villains like that before and was pretty good at those roles. Pretty sure I started doing that kinda stuff because of him, and it is fun XD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:02 pm
VJammer
Lupa Fur

Oh? Think they qwould get along with bthe twins?

Most likely,he’s nice to girls in general unless given a reason not to be  

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:04 pm
fireshadow0908
thirtyspacechickens-go
Rengato
VJammer
Rengato

Hm.... HM..... XD

I still don't know if I wanna both making another character. If I did, it might be a villain? I dunno. XD

I wouldn't surprised if he did that. Ren has made villains like that before and was pretty good at those roles. Pretty sure I started doing that kinda stuff because of him, and it is fun XD

I am offended! I've never double-crossed a friend in an RP! NEVER! XD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:06 pm
Rengato
That's evil... EVIL.

Let's plot this out. XD

i will definitely help you plot this out xD they could be helping/
        connected with the people that were going to run the dust-van
        into the school somehow?

fireshadow0908

i'm a bad influence and keep trying to get everyone to make
        more characters xD i already have four or i would lmao~~

thirtyspacechickens-go

Dapper Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:07 pm
Rengato
fireshadow0908
thirtyspacechickens-go
Rengato
VJammer
Rengato

Hm.... HM..... XD

Of course not, you would NEVER do that. You certainly never have a character alluding to something sinister down the road...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:11 pm
VJammer
Rengato
fireshadow0908
thirtyspacechickens-go
Rengato

Hm.... HM..... XD

Of course not, you would NEVER do that. You certainly never have a character alluding to something sinister down the road...

Pretty sure that was one of the things he did or we planned in his old Teen Titans guild <.< Wait.....does this mean I might be getting influenced to make another one considering I only have one? O_O  

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:16 pm
thirtyspacechickens-go

I don't know if I'd want them to be a Wanderer or one of Salem's henchpeople. It'd be great to have a situation kind of like Mercury's or Emerald's.

VJammer

Hey, I actually don't remember making a villain in any of your guilds. XD
I did make a psychotic killer one time though. That I do remember. And Weeamoo loved that character!

fireshadow0908

Hey. Technically Hayate was the grandson of a grand assassin or something like that! Sure, he was going to BECOME Mr. Super Assassin in the future, but that was gonna be a LONG time aways. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:20 pm
Rengato
thirtyspacechickens-go

I don't know if I'd want them to be a Wanderer or one of Salem's henchpeople. It'd be great to have a situation kind of like Mercury's or Emerald's.

VJammer

I did make a psychotic killer one time though. That I do remember. And Weeamoo loved that character!

fireshadow0908

Hey. Technically Hayate was the grandson of a grand assassin or something like that! Sure, he was going to BECOME Mr. Super Assassin in the future, but that was gonna be a LONG time aways. XD

I've poked around in the past when bored and have seen a few examples. And then, most of my guilds weren't very plot-centric. And seeing as I'd been away for like...2 years or so from gaia, I decided to demolish them because there wasn't really any point in trying to revive them after so long.  

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:23 pm
VJammer
Rengato
thirtyspacechickens-go

VJammer

fireshadow0908

I've poked around in the past when bored and have seen a few examples. And then, most of my guilds weren't very plot-centric. And seeing as I'd been away for like...2 years or so from gaia, I decided to demolish them because there wasn't really any point in trying to revive them after so long.

I mean, your guilds were honestly pretty fun. It was nice just to log on and have a few posts to write.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:28 pm
Rengato

oooh yeah, that would be cool. we always need more atlas
        people~ especially since VJammer need teammates c: your
        charrie could be stationed in atlas and then go to vale for
        the vytal fesitval? then we could have that plot to work with,
        like a second fall of beacon?

fireshadow0908

/whispers doooooo iiiiiit
        the more characters, the more fun xD but i also understand
        that people get overworked sometimes lol, so its all in fun that
        i pressure everyone else c:

VJammer

oh!<3 i just read through your blind character profile and she's
        so cool! very excited to see her in action~~ we just need more
        atlas academy students in our group~

thirtyspacechickens-go

Dapper Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:29 pm
Rengato
I mean, your guilds were honestly pretty fun. It was nice just to log on and have a few posts to write.

Sadly, I had the issue of have some regulars who habitually caused drama.I could probably revive a space and make something of it, but, honestly, I'd be better off as a crew member and general ideas. I've long sense learned I'm not really up to actually running a guild.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:29 pm
thirtyspacechickens-go

Now I'm debating about making another character XD Wonder if they'd be a villain though.....or half and half? Who knows o3o Although I'd probably only stick with two at most XD Maaaaaaaaybe I could be convinced to do a third, but one of the new ones would probably be evil for sure.

VJammer

Hmmmm don't think I've ever been in one of your guilds, but I do remember rping in other guilds that you were in o3o

Rengato

So what I'm hearing is excuses from you as you try to justify? XD  

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:33 pm
fireshadow0908
Hmmmm don't think I've ever been in one of your guilds, but I do remember rping in other guilds that you were in o3o

Likely, I've been in many  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:34 pm
thirtyspacechickens-go

I've got a general plot reason for the character. The thing is, they current plotline we have for the guild is kinda hush at the moment. We gotta make sure that it's completely thought-out before we go forward with anything, and we're only slightly referencing it right now. ^^

Also, I'm not sure that I want a second fall. I don't really want to repeat what the show's done... but maybe have more of a "it's time to leave even if we aren't ready" sort of thing happen.

VJammer

Yeah, the drama was kinda... eh. At least you can be happy with the fact that we'll try to keep this guild as drama-free as possible! ^^

fireshadow0908

Ain't justifying NOTHIN! Evil has never been my intent! XD  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

fireshadow0908

Generous Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:44 pm
Rengato

Make me wonder sometimes my friend XD I still need to figure out what to do with my current character. He's just sitting in the dining hall "eating and watching the exam" o3o  
Remnant

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games