Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: Simple Souls

Back to Guilds

An RP guild set in an alternate universe of the RWBY series. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplay, Ruby Rose, Beacon Academy, Vale 

Reply Remnant
Out of Character Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheGrandOldMan

Aged Informer

3,425 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:06 pm
thirtyspacechickens-go

hiiiii everyone<3

Hello hello~  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 3:09 pm
TheGrandOldMan

C:

hi there! how's it going? oh, sidenote! when the fight finally gets
        started for the beacon kids, maybe crimson and sage could fight
        at some point together? with his semblance, he could make her
        lighter on her feet once he realizes she's hurt and takes pressure
        off her ankle, all that jazz~~

EDIT: like fight the grimm, not fight each other xD yet

thirtyspacechickens-go

Dapper Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:46 pm
thirtyspacechickens-go
TheGrandOldMan

C:

Heyo  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:03 pm
Lukas post is up. Sorry for the wait, I needed the right muse to set an appropriately epic scene.

thirtyspacechickens-go

Lupa Fur

DaMetaEX

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:46 pm
TheVikingWay
Lukas post is up. Sorry for the wait, I needed the right muse to set an appropriately epic scene.

thirtyspacechickens-go

Lupa Fur

DaMetaEX

long scene is LONG! XP welp. Blitz your up Niraya...well at least she can manipulate her symblance a bit but she wont do much in a fight.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:12 am
thirtyspacechickens-go
TheGrandOldMan

C:

In due time, in due time, Crimson will mop the floor with Sage~ hahaha

But nah really, I'm hoping the two pairs end up together in some way during this, and yeah, Crimson's gonna have a rough time, it's not doing great, but him doing that would definitely make for a good time. scream  

TheGrandOldMan

Aged Informer

3,425 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:25 pm
DaMetaEX
TheVikingWay

thirtyspacechickens-go

Lupa Fur

DaMetaEX

long scene is LONG! XP welp. Blitz your up Niraya...well at least she can manipulate her symblance a bit but she wont do much in a fight.
you got a problem with long posts, huh? stressed

"Niraya wont do much in a fight, maybe some semblance type stuff" * Tries to solo Death Stalker*
jkjk  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:50 pm
TheVikingWay
DaMetaEX
TheVikingWay

thirtyspacechickens-go

Lupa Fur

DaMetaEX

"Niraya wont do much in a fight, maybe some semblance type stuff" * Tries to solo Death Stalker*
jkjk

She is slowing it down. best she can do with 1 arm. would you rather have two death stalkers trying to stap its stinger into ya?  

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:54 pm
DaMetaEX
TheVikingWay
DaMetaEX
TheVikingWay

thirtyspacechickens-go

Lupa Fur

DaMetaEX

jkjk

She is slowing it down. best she can do with 1 arm. would you rather have two death stalkers trying to stap its stinger into ya?

Blitz’ll be over to help in my next post,he’s already basically de-stingered one deathclaw  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:07 pm
Lupa Fur
DaMetaEX
TheVikingWay
DaMetaEX
TheVikingWay

Just a heads up Being in proximity to Niraya using her Symblance will be like stepping into a bubble of air that has been SUPER CHILLED. your sweat will start to freeze and you would probably begin shivering instantly. Niraya's symblance is an always active one so she can only supress it.
jkjk

Blitz’ll be over to help in my next post,he’s already basically de-stingered one deathclaw

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:10 pm
Time to stare at the ceiling for hours while listening to Markiplier.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:33 pm
Lupa Fur

Just a heads up Being in proximity to Niraya using her Symblance will be like stepping into a bubble of air that has been SUPER CHILLED. your sweat will start to freeze and you would probably begin shivering instantly. Niraya's symblance is an always active one so she can only supress it.

(gaia is being Derpy ATM  

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:33 pm
DaMetaEX
Given that I could probably write one massive post containing the actions of all of our characters in one glorious epic battle that would keep you on the edge of your seats? Hell yeah. xD

Dont get too happy Blitz and Niraya, you guys are already doing way more damage in one paragraph than Jasper and Lukas are doing in three to four. Dont want to kill these TOO quickly.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:35 pm
TheVikingWay
DaMetaEX
Given that I could probably write one massive post containing the actions of all of our characters in one glorious epic battle that would keep you on the edge of your seats? Hell yeah. xD

Dont get too happy Blitz and Niraya, you guys are already doing way more damage in one paragraph than Jasper and Lukas are doing in three to four. Dont want to kill these TOO quickly.

Niraya has slowed the creature down. scorpions IRL tend to move slower when they are cold eventually going to sleep. the only thing Niraya did in terms of damage is stab the creature with her sword and trying to hold on with her one good arm.  

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:37 pm
DaMetaEX
TheVikingWay
DaMetaEX

Niraya has slowed the creature down. scorpions IRL tend to move slower when they are cold eventually going to sleep. the only thing Niraya did in terms of damage is stab the creature with her sword and trying to hold on with her one good arm.
And I appreciate it, but Blitz is over here pert'near severing limbs with one hit, bear in mind, these things are chitinous ( Exo Armored) and Ancient as balls, so they are TOUGH  
Remnant

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games