Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: Simple Souls

Back to Guilds

An RP guild set in an alternate universe of the RWBY series. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplay, Ruby Rose, Beacon Academy, Vale 

Reply Remnant
Out of Character Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:12 pm
TheVikingWay
DaMetaEX
TheVikingWay
DaMetaEX
TheVikingWay
DaMetaEX

XP i wasn't going for a nevermore. but since you said flying creature...well looks like i need to find something special

User Image
Bring it. Ill eat its soul and wear its bones for a hat

go right ahead and claim its skull for a mask. no one will stop you. I will not be making this easy. You will be rolling D100s for Dmg and that will be how its done. 5k HP 3 fighters and .5 of a warrior. (niraya isn't in the best of condition to fight something that big)

Really? Only D100's? Whats the crit range? What is Crit Damage? 2x? 3x? Does Lukas get advantage for being a viking fighting a giant monster? whats our HP? Whats our damage and attack modifiers?

CALM DOWN sheesh i was still working it out looking at other D100 games.

Crit range is 95-100, Crit dmg will be 2x. your HP is 1k but arua is broken when your HP is at 200 (better keep moving) No you dont get an advantage. your symblance would give you a 1.5 on DMG but you sacrifise 800 HP. keep that in mind. Modifers will be just flat numbers. dust damage will improve damage if your posts synergise well One person can't be doing everything.
How are you calculating armor class, or Defense Value?

not really something they put into this. but if i had to give AC/DV it would be 5 for your charecter, 3 for Niraya and Jasper and 4 for Blitz. the beast has a 8 (not sure how to work this out but i am guessing it reduces damage...so lets give them something worth noting.)

3 = 1-20 does nothing
4 = 1-25 does nothing
5= 1-30 does nothing
8 = 1-50 does nothing

combo damage can shift your damage value so just because your roll is a 1-50 doesn't mean your attack failed. were on a team though Niraya/blitz is able to cut armor so if you plan your attacks properly i can knock down its armor. (just a heads up.) also strong dust combos can and will do alot of bonus damage and from what i am reading. I'm not giving you freebee damage i may not be a GM or DM but i can very well try to do my best.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:16 pm
DaMetaEX
TheVikingWay
DaMetaEX
TheVikingWay
DaMetaEX

go right ahead and claim its skull for a mask. no one will stop you. I will not be making this easy. You will be rolling D100s for Dmg and that will be how its done. 5k HP 3 fighters and .5 of a warrior. (niraya isn't in the best of condition to fight something that big)

Really? Only D100's? Whats the crit range? What is Crit Damage? 2x? 3x? Does Lukas get advantage for being a viking fighting a giant monster? whats our HP? Whats our damage and attack modifiers?

Crit range is 95-100, Crit dmg will be 2x. your HP is 1k but arua is broken when your HP is at 200 (better keep moving) No you dont get an advantage. your symblance would give you a 1.5 on DMG but you sacrifise 800 HP. keep that in mind. Modifers will be just flat numbers. dust damage will improve damage if your posts synergise well One person can't be doing everything.

not really something they put into this. but if i had to give AC/DV it would be 5 for your charecter, 3 for Niraya and Jasper and 4 for Blitz. the beast has a 8 (not sure how to work this out but i am guessing it reduces damage...so lets give them something worth noting.)

3 = 1-20 does nothing
4 = 1-25 does nothing
5= 1-30 does nothing
8 = 1-50 does nothing

combo damage can shift your damage value so just because your roll is a 1-50 doesn't mean your attack failed. were on a team though Niraya/blitz is able to cut armor so if you plan your attacks properly i can knock down its armor. (just a heads up.) also strong dust combos can and will do alot of bonus damage and from what i am reading. I'm not giving you freebee damage i may not be a GM or DM but i can very well try to do my best.

To make this work, We're going to need VERY short posts. Im talking one liners, with rolls. Anything longer than 3-4 lines will end up making this VERY time consuming, and many of us are not Online at the same time.  

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:18 pm
TheVikingWay
DaMetaEX
TheVikingWay
DaMetaEX
TheVikingWay
DaMetaEX

3 = 1-20 does nothing
4 = 1-25 does nothing
5= 1-30 does nothing
8 = 1-50 does nothing

To make this work, We're going to need VERY short posts. Im talking one liners, with rolls. Anything longer than 3-4 lines will end up making this VERY time consuming, and many of us are not Online at the same time.

look im trying. this is what i came up with so far. it could very well not work. im not even sure how this stuff will work. and you can go beyond one liners. i have seen it done with manditory 1 paragraphs.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:25 pm
DaMetaEX
TheVikingWay
DaMetaEX
TheVikingWay
DaMetaEX

3 = 1-20 does nothing
4 = 1-25 does nothing
5= 1-30 does nothing
8 = 1-50 does nothing

look im trying. this is what i came up with so far. it could very well not work. im not even sure how this stuff will work. and you can go beyond one liners. i have seen it done with manditory 1 paragraphs.
Longer posts are fine, its just going to take a while to kill this thing. If you'd like an experienced DM running this, I can volunteer, but it is Your Monster  

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:27 pm
It's been an hour and my wings aren't here yet.
I'm so hungry.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:30 pm
TheVikingWay
DaMetaEX
TheVikingWay
DaMetaEX
TheVikingWay
DaMetaEX

3 = 1-20 does nothing
4 = 1-25 does nothing
5= 1-30 does nothing
8 = 1-50 does nothing

Longer posts are fine, its just going to take a while to kill this thing. If you'd like an experienced DM running this, I can volunteer, but it is Your Monster

yea. but i did plan for 10k for it orginally. then i thought about how damage will be done. THough i might consider more than 1 D100. still on the fence but i think up to 3 D100 would give you enough chances to hit the thing with atleast 1 decent hit...

Why not!

You get 3 D100 you need only 1 to hit and all the dice are added together for damge then modified. the armor value are still the same to hit but will ignore some damge from the total. the value is egual the lowest number to hit. so 50 off from the beast....better?

Dragon only get a d100 but will affect all combatants armor values lowering the damage of couse.  

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:47 pm
DaMetaEX
the way I see it, that makes sense anyway,

Damage dealt with d100's
one d100 per weapon attacked with( In blitz's case either saws ( x2) or Shotgun (x1))
Damage exceeding soak is counted against health.
Damage 95-100 is counted as double( After Soak)
Dust adds 25( Element Damage)

Dragon
HP 5000
Soak 25( More realistic ( it may be a dragon, but its still Grimm and they are trained to fight these)
damage d100

Blitz
HP 1000
Soak 10
Damage 2d100 ( Saws)
Damage d100 ( Shot gun)

Niraya
HP 1000
Soak 8 ( Currently "Injured")
Damage 2d100 ( Swords)
Damage d100 ( Rail gun)

Jasper
HP 1000
Soak 10
Damage 2d100 ( Swords)
damage d100 ( bow)

Lukas
HP 1000
Soak 10
Damage 2d100 ( axes)
damage 2d100 ( revolvers)

Anyway, I am off to bed  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 2:57 am
TheVikingWay
DaMetaEX

Damage dealt with d100's
one d100 per weapon attacked with( In blitz's case either saws ( x2) or Shotgun (x1))

Dragon
HP 5000
Soak 25( More realistic ( it may be a dragon, but its still Grimm and they are trained to fight these)
damage d100

Blitz
HP 1000
Soak 10
Damage 2d100 ( Saws)
Damage d100 ( Shot gun)

Niraya
HP 1000
Damage 2d100 ( Swords)
Damage d100 ( Rail gun)

Jasper
HP 1000
Soak 10
Damage 2d100 ( Swords)
damage d100 ( bow)

Lukas
HP 1000
Soak 10
Damage 2d100 ( axes)

Anyway, I am off to bed

2 things,wouldn't the rail gun be more damage than the swords considering it obliterated the entirety of a Geist aside from the mask?then again I likely don't know what I'm talking about but just a though.

Also before I post is it okay if Blitz and Lukas know each other?Cause some sort of old friendship turned into a rivalry sounds fitting for the two  

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:18 am
Lupa Fur
TheVikingWay
DaMetaEX

Damage dealt with d100's

Dragon
HP 5000
damage d100

Blitz
HP 1000
Soak 10
Damage 2d100 ( Saws)
Damage d100 ( Shot gun)

Niraya
HP 1000
Damage 2d100 ( Swords)
Damage d100 ( Rail gun)

Jasper
HP 1000
Soak 10
Damage 2d100 ( Swords)
damage d100 ( bow)

Lukas
HP 1000
Soak 10
Damage 2d100 ( axes)

Anyway, I am off to bed

2 things,wouldn't the rail gun be more damage than the swords considering it obliterated the entirety of a Geist aside from the mask?then again I likely don't know what I'm talking about but just a though.

Also before I post is it okay if Blitz and Lukas know each other?Cause some sort of old friendship turned into a rivalry sounds fitting for the two

Niraya overcharged the railgun. its expended all of the dust it had stored up. and wood isn't that strong compared to other sorts of materials. plus Niraya only has 1 hand so it would be impossible for her to wield her railgun during this fight.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:25 am
Lupa Fur
TheVikingWay
DaMetaEX

Damage dealt with d100's

Dragon
HP 5000
damage d100

Blitz
HP 1000
Soak 10
Damage 2d100 ( Saws)
Damage d100 ( Shot gun)

Niraya
HP 1000
Damage 2d100 ( Swords)
Damage d100 ( Rail gun)

Jasper
HP 1000
Soak 10
Damage 2d100 ( Swords)
damage d100 ( bow)

Lukas
HP 1000
Soak 10
Damage 2d100 ( axes)

Anyway, I am off to bed

If you can come up with a suitable way of working it into both backstories, I dont see why not  

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:27 am
DaMetaEX
So like I said, fairly basic draw up, you can use it, parts of it, or what ever you want.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:45 am
TheVikingWay
DaMetaEX
So like I said, fairly basic draw up, you can use it, parts of it, or what ever you want.

i mean that system works for me.  

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

thirtyspacechickens-go

Dapper Gawker

10,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:05 am
Lupa Fur

TheVikingWay

DaMetaEX

i miiiiight need help using this system. it makes sense to use,
        since the grimm they're fighting is so major, but i have such a
        hard time posting short posts xD i'll do my best, y'all <3 soak
        is when, for example, jasper gets hit for 40 damage, i would
        subtract 10 right? i'm used to just typing out fights and am
        able to let my character get hurt, so this is new to me~~ def
        open to this system though. i haven't played anything d&d
        related in so long lmao so sorry if i'm wrong!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:09 am
thirtyspacechickens-go
Lupa Fur

TheVikingWay

DaMetaEX

your actually spot on with Soak, its literally how much you can soak up before it actually hurts  

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:28 am
thirtyspacechickens-go
Lupa Fur

TheVikingWay

DaMetaEX

Grimm Rolls attack. Soak reduces damage it deals right away.  
Remnant

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games