Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: Simple Souls

Back to Guilds

An RP guild set in an alternate universe of the RWBY series. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplay, Ruby Rose, Beacon Academy, Vale 

Reply Remnant
Out of Character Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:06 pm
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato

Oh, I quit. I walked out of the room and told them I was done. I DID it to kill my character. But when they BSed their way into preventing me from doing something perfectly within the rules, I was fed up with their know-it-all attitude and constant rule-breaking/fake rule-lawyering their way into whatever they want. I said screw them man, and walked out.
Oh thats a crying shame man. Im sure youll find a new group to roll with, who aint a buncha cheese eaters.

Might just go to pathfinder. At least there I'll die to something really dumb at level 5.
haha, Ill run a game and kill ya at level 1 if you want xd

I mean, that's ez though. They run into a prism dragon at level 1. Instant death. lol.
But I did run your dilemma by my D&D group, and Every single DM in the group ( We ahve five who alternate sessions) agreed that as an instantaneous spell, you would have HAD to use those wishes before continuing to draw from the deck.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:51 pm
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato

Oh, I quit. I walked out of the room and told them I was done. I DID it to kill my character. But when they BSed their way into preventing me from doing something perfectly within the rules, I was fed up with their know-it-all attitude and constant rule-breaking/fake rule-lawyering their way into whatever they want. I said screw them man, and walked out.
Oh thats a crying shame man. Im sure youll find a new group to roll with, who aint a buncha cheese eaters.

Might just go to pathfinder. At least there I'll die to something really dumb at level 5.

I mean, that's ez though. They run into a prism dragon at level 1. Instant death. lol.
But I did run your dilemma by my D&D group, and Every single DM in the group ( We ahve five who alternate sessions) agreed that as an instantaneous spell, you would have HAD to use those wishes before continuing to draw from the deck.

like I said before, I didn't DRAW anything, they all happened at once. Like, all cards were drawn SIMULTANEOUSLY by the deck itself by waiting one hour. ^^  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:56 pm
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato

like I said before, I didn't DRAW anything, they all happened at once. Like, all cards were drawn SIMULTANEOUSLY by the deck itself by waiting one hour. ^^
My mistake, Still the ruling of our elder council agrees, the casting would be instant, before the deck finished.

also hope Im not Godmoding too hard for russ in this little Mock fight. I want him to survive, but so far no one has come his aid xD I gave folks one last chance before he wins it solo  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 5:59 pm
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato

My mistake, Still the ruling of our elder council agrees, the casting would be instant, before the deck finished.

also hope Im not Godmoding too hard for russ in this little Mock fight. I want him to survive, but so far no one has come his aid xD I gave folks one last chance before he wins it solo

Everyone knows the White Fang are inept, lol. Only big chainsaw guy and Adam have shown otherwise. XD  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:02 pm
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato

Everyone knows the White Fang are inept, lol. Only big chainsaw guy and Adam have shown otherwise. XD
And the mooks who captured Ruby in the big abandoned city!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:10 pm
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato

Nah. Cause she escaped. XD  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:15 pm
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato

Fair... well good, I didnt do too badly, and Russ's injuries are fair for being wildly outnumbered. I can live with that.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:17 pm
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato

Fair... well good, I didnt do too badly, and Russ's injuries are fair for being wildly outnumbered. I can live with that.

I'm not sure what I'mma do with Lyon now. He's kinda served his purpose for plot reasons and'll just exist from here on out. Maybe he'll play the role of mentor of some sort to someone. I dunno.  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:21 pm
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato

I'm not sure what I'mma do with Lyon now. He's kinda served his purpose for plot reasons and'll just exist from here on out. Maybe he'll play the role of mentor of some sort to someone. I dunno.
do what every other adult in remnant does, teach huntsmen!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:22 pm
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato

I mean, that's not usually his style, lol. Guy's a walking tank. XD
I think he might be on staff for guarding the Vytal Festival, but that's probably where his story's gonna move into something different. He can't stay at Beacon forever.  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:25 pm
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato

I think he might be on staff for guarding the Vytal Festival, but that's probably where his story's gonna move into something different. He can't stay at Beacon forever.
He is a bit of the lone wanderer type innhe?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:29 pm
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato

Given his backstory, yeah. XD  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:29 pm
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato

He should find an apprentice, teach them the ways of the wandering badass  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:39 pm
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato

Well, that would probably lead to the apprentice's untimely demise. XD  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:41 pm
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato

Well, that would probably lead to the apprentice's untimely demise. XD
it'll be a learning experience xD  
Remnant

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games