Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: Simple Souls

Back to Guilds

An RP guild set in an alternate universe of the RWBY series. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplay, Ruby Rose, Beacon Academy, Vale 

Reply Remnant
Out of Character Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 185 186 187 188 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:19 am
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato

It can be a LOT of things. Nikola Tesla is a servant for instance. XD
See thats cool.

I'm REALLY salty with Nikola Tesla right now, so I think, PERSONALLY, that's garbage. I hate him. I hate him more than fire hates water. I want him to NOT EXIST in this GAME so that I can get my second FREAKING MORDRED!!!!!
Haha, Im wondering about a very scary cripple. I cant seem to find any mention of him in the series but I may be looking wrong. Ivar the Boneless?

That guys definitely not currently in the series, lol.
I imagine he could be quite fun, so thats what Im considering. Also, let me know if Im god modding too hard with Russ, in the currently solo mook fight. xD Im trying to be realistic, but I REALLY dont wanna kill him just yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:07 am
TheVikingWay
Weeamoo
What is happening? o.o
Is it explosions? I like explosions. xD

Nah, made one last Russ post where people are free to get involved if they wish, before I wrap up that particular little fight. Fortunately Im real good at talking to myself. xD

lol I was testing something. I post I had made in the guild that I dump all my profiles wasn't working, so this was an attempt to figure out what was wrong xD Sounds good, though [well, for the most part. Sad that you have to talk to yourself]. On the bright side, I'm lovin' the posts xD

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:00 am
RWBY: Simple souls, complicated weapons. - anonymous

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 10:07 am
Weeamoo
And REALLY Big food. Did you see the popcorn buckets from the Vytal festival in the show?  

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Confused Commissar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:01 am
Weeamoo

TheVikingWay

Well... Not all of them are that complicated, there are a good number of them that a simple enough, like Russet's foot guns, or that one sword that that one chick has that's also a gun... and my suit which has a jetpack that turns into a... gun... Hmm...

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:23 pm
TheVikingWay
Weeamoo
And REALLY Big food. Did you see the popcorn buckets from the Vytal festival in the show?

I'm still livid from last night.  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:28 pm
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Weeamoo

Shhhh, its ok. your Dm is a terrible DM  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:29 pm
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Weeamoo

I'mma love it when one of those players that hive-minded manages to BS their way into doing what I tried to do despite WHOLEHEARTEDLY trying to make sure I couldn't.  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:31 pm
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Weeamoo

I'mma love it when one of those players that hive-minded manages to BS their way into doing what I tried to do despite WHOLEHEARTEDLY trying to make sure I couldn't.
your new character should be an Illithid monk  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:33 pm
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Weeamoo

Oh, I quit. I walked out of the room and told them I was done. I DID it to kill my character. But when they BSed their way into preventing me from doing something perfectly within the rules, I was fed up with their know-it-all attitude and constant rule-breaking/fake rule-lawyering their way into whatever they want. I said screw them man, and walked out.  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:34 pm
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato

Oh, I quit. I walked out of the room and told them I was done. I DID it to kill my character. But when they BSed their way into preventing me from doing something perfectly within the rules, I was fed up with their know-it-all attitude and constant rule-breaking/fake rule-lawyering their way into whatever they want. I said screw them man, and walked out.
Oh thats a crying shame man. Im sure youll find a new group to roll with, who aint a buncha cheese eaters.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:39 pm
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato

Oh thats a crying shame man. Im sure youll find a new group to roll with, who aint a buncha cheese eaters.

Might just go to pathfinder. At least there I'll die to something really dumb at level 5.  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:40 pm
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato

Might just go to pathfinder. At least there I'll die to something really dumb at level 5.
haha, Ill run a game and kill ya at level 1 if you want xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:45 pm
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato

I mean, that's ez though. They run into a prism dragon at level 1. Instant death. lol.  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:47 pm
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato

I mean, that's ez though. They run into a prism dragon at level 1. Instant death. lol.
Nah man. blink Spiders!  
Remnant

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 185 186 187 188 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games