Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: Simple Souls

Back to Guilds

An RP guild set in an alternate universe of the RWBY series. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplay, Ruby Rose, Beacon Academy, Vale 

Reply Remnant
Out of Character Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:55 pm
TheVikingWay
Weeamoo
TheVikingWay
I already see Russ Fanboying. " Oh my bloody gosh, do you know who you are? Oh you Gob, course she does, Shes only bloody Bourban Bright. Streuth, Im makin a bloody fool of my self, but I've bought all your albums, Huge fan. I mean, just tell me Im being a bloody nuisance, Ill go soak my head in a lake, yeah?"

OMG. Love it xD lol
I mean, definitely different musical inspirations, as a Guitarist, his influences pull more from things like AC/DC, Motorhead and Airbourne ( Insert Fake RWBY band names here xD), but he'd definitely have learned to play some of her songs for sure.

Bourbon appreciates all genres and sub-genres, no need to worry xD They can bond over all the fake RWBY bands lol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:01 pm
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato

Actually, I let the time run out to have them all INSTANTLY happen. The thing is, everything, even casting the spell, is INSTANT. They literally told me that wish was as instant as they wanted it to be in that moment, and I died.

Also, I tried to get someone to post with ye, sorry.
Oh No worries mate, Russ can keep himself entertained. Swhy ive been slow posting, give folks a chance to jump in if they wanted biggrin

Would you like to join our Fate/Stay Night guild by any chance? We're trying to get it up and running, and it'd give you something to do while we crank out plot in this guild and wait for timeskips. ^^
Ill be honest with ya, Id love to. I just dont know a thing about the series, I know its wildly popular, Ive just never had enough free to get in on it. I like to sit an Marathon my animes and I just havent had the free time, so you'd be dealin with a real novice. Pleb off the street yeah?

Just use the wiki and you'll be fine. ^^
Well alright then!

Yep. Just pick your favorite historical/mythological figure, see if they're a servant, and if not make them. Or make a Mage. I prefer Magi because they can be INCREDIBLY unique compared to the "This is this servant that does this thing that most other servants of this class do." XD  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:04 pm
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato

Would you like to join our Fate/Stay Night guild by any chance? We're trying to get it up and running, and it'd give you something to do while we crank out plot in this guild and wait for timeskips. ^^
Ill be honest with ya, Id love to. I just dont know a thing about the series, I know its wildly popular, Ive just never had enough free to get in on it. I like to sit an Marathon my animes and I just havent had the free time, so you'd be dealin with a real novice. Pleb off the street yeah?

Well alright then!

Yep. Just pick your favorite historical/mythological figure, see if they're a servant, and if not make them. Or make a Mage. I prefer Magi because they can be INCREDIBLY unique compared to the "This is this servant that does this thing that most other servants of this class do." XD
what are the reqs on these historical figures, cause Im a bit of a history buff.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:10 pm
Weeamoo
TheVikingWay
Weeamoo
TheVikingWay
I already see Russ Fanboying. " Oh my bloody gosh, do you know who you are? Oh you Gob, course she does, Shes only bloody Bourban Bright. Streuth, Im makin a bloody fool of my self, but I've bought all your albums, Huge fan. I mean, just tell me Im being a bloody nuisance, Ill go soak my head in a lake, yeah?"

OMG. Love it xD lol
I mean, definitely different musical inspirations, as a Guitarist, his influences pull more from things like AC/DC, Motorhead and Airbourne ( Insert Fake RWBY band names here xD), but he'd definitely have learned to play some of her songs for sure.

Bourbon appreciates all genres and sub-genres, no need to worry xD They can bond over all the fake RWBY bands lol
Haha yes! Vytal festival is great for the friendship making!  

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:25 pm
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato

Well alright then!

what are the reqs on these historical figures, cause Im a bit of a history buff.

If they're already a servant, then they have to match up with Fate's interpretation. For conflicting sources, Anime stuff and Fate/Grand Order take precedence. Historical figures can be gender-swapped, but they have to embody their legend in some way. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:31 pm
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato

Well alright then!

If they're already a servant, then they have to match up with Fate's interpretation. For conflicting sources, Anime stuff and Fate/Grand Order take precedence. Historical figures can be gender-swapped, but they have to embody their legend in some way. ^^
Sounds like I have some reading to do.  

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:54 pm
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato

Well alright then!

I'm doing some work as well. lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:01 pm
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato

I see a fair bit of Military Figures in this kind of lore. Mostly soldiers/warriors/generals? Or can it be explorers, scientists artists or what not?  

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:26 pm
What is happening? o.o  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:38 pm
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato

I see a fair bit of Military Figures in this kind of lore. Mostly soldiers/warriors/generals? Or can it be explorers, scientists artists or what not?

It can be a LOT of things. Nikola Tesla is a servant for instance. XD  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:49 pm
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato

See thats cool.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:53 pm
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato

See thats cool.

I'm REALLY salty with Nikola Tesla right now, so I think, PERSONALLY, that's garbage. I hate him. I hate him more than fire hates water. I want him to NOT EXIST in this GAME so that I can get my second FREAKING MORDRED!!!!!  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:11 am
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato

See thats cool.

I'm REALLY salty with Nikola Tesla right now, so I think, PERSONALLY, that's garbage. I hate him. I hate him more than fire hates water. I want him to NOT EXIST in this GAME so that I can get my second FREAKING MORDRED!!!!!
Haha, Im wondering about a very scary cripple. I cant seem to find any mention of him in the series but I may be looking wrong. Ivar the Boneless?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:13 am
Weeamoo
What is happening? o.o
Is it explosions? I like explosions. xD

Nah, made one last Russ post where people are free to get involved if they wish, before I wrap up that particular little fight. Fortunately Im real good at talking to myself. xD  

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:17 am
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato

See thats cool.

Haha, Im wondering about a very scary cripple. I cant seem to find any mention of him in the series but I may be looking wrong. Ivar the Boneless?

That guys definitely not currently in the series, lol.  
Remnant

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games