Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: Simple Souls

Back to Guilds

An RP guild set in an alternate universe of the RWBY series. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplay, Ruby Rose, Beacon Academy, Vale 

Reply Remnant
Out of Character Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:34 pm
Lupa Fur
I've been meaning to post with Kiro but her teams busy so i kinda dont see a point at the moment,i did post with Blitz and i'm waiting for a reply
I know. Ive been trying to wait for an oppurtunity to get both Lukas and Russ posted at the same time.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:53 pm
TheVikingWay
Alright people. Ren is busy and dealing with personal stuff! Wea is also busy and or dealing with personal stuff, and sadly, so is chickens. Thats our whole crew out! I refuse to watch this awesome guild die from disuse! How we gonna keep the pulse going strong while our crew gets themselves back into the right state they need? I love this damn guild. The characters, the budding friendships, the slowly evolving story, its all so damn awesome, and we are NOT gonna let it go quietly into that good night! Whose with me!?

If only our vikings weren't... separated by the sea. Ironically. rofl ((feeling potential for cannon pre-academy backstory friendship))  

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:23 pm
Zylvanness
TheVikingWay
Alright people. Ren is busy and dealing with personal stuff! Wea is also busy and or dealing with personal stuff, and sadly, so is chickens. Thats our whole crew out! I refuse to watch this awesome guild die from disuse! How we gonna keep the pulse going strong while our crew gets themselves back into the right state they need? I love this damn guild. The characters, the budding friendships, the slowly evolving story, its all so damn awesome, and we are NOT gonna let it go quietly into that good night! Whose with me!?

If only our vikings weren't... separated by the sea. Ironically. rofl ((feeling potential for cannon pre-academy backstory friendship))
but is it Really Ironic? I mean, people already ship those two. Maybe it was meant that one must undertake an epic voyage? xD  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:26 pm
Lupa Fur

thirtyspacechickens-go

konaustin

TheVikingWay

Rengato

Weeamoo

Aaand I'm back. Took forever to get someone here to install net, plus my roommate was dragging his a** on it.  

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:10 pm
VJammer
Lupa Fur

thirtyspacechickens-go

konaustin

TheVikingWay

Rengato

Weeamoo

Aaand I'm back. Took forever to get someone here to install net, plus my roommate was dragging his a** on it.
Welcome back. Literally nothing has happened.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:05 pm
VJammer
Lupa Fur

thirtyspacechickens-go

konaustin

TheVikingWay

Rengato

Weeamoo

WELCOME BACK Mi AMIGO!We...have not been very busy but i'm hoping activity will pick back up,i'll try to contribute to that as soon as i can manage  

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:09 pm
Lupa Fur

TheVikingWay

So I've noticed. That's a shame, so many guilds I've enjoyed have just up and died  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:18 pm
VJammer
Lupa Fur

TheVikingWay

So I've noticed. That's a shame, so many guilds I've enjoyed have just up and died

I don't know what you're talking about,this guild ain't dead,just taking a quick rest  

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

VJammer

Fashionable Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:28 pm
Lupa Fur
VJammer
Lupa Fur

TheVikingWay

I don't know what you're talking about,this guild ain't dead,just taking a quick rest

Trust me, I hope I'm wrong, but, things were slowing down a lot a week prior to me moving and it's been over a week since soo...still, I want this to survive.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:01 pm
I'd like to see this survive but with school or what have you I think a good 1/3 of our persons have all but gone without a word or warning.  

TheGrandOldMan

Aged Informer

3,425 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:05 pm
VJammer
Lupa Fur
VJammer
Lupa Fur

TheVikingWay

Trust me, I hope I'm wrong, but, things were slowing down a lot a week prior to me moving and it's been over a week since soo...still, I want this to survive.
I think its Chickens man, Shes our wellspring of enthusiasm and vitality, and shes going through some stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:04 pm
Let me set one thing straight with everyone. Me and Weeamoo are here, have been here, and have been looking over the guild for the last few weeks. We may not have been posting, but we've been watching and trying to figure things out with our schedules. Now, given the current circumstances of the guild, I think we need to start sticking true to our one important rule that we made in the profile section. From here on out, there are no more than three character for ANYONE. If this sounds rather harsh, that's because it is. We can't afford to have one person or even a couple people spread out in every single group within the guild. That just causes massive damage if you have to disappear for a good while and take some time off for yourself. Having three characters will minimize that damage to very specific groups of people that can then work around that.

Now, you can argue about this all you want, but this decision is made with the best of intentions. I don't want anyone so caught up with everyone that no one can post if they just up and disappear one day.  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:22 pm
Rengato
Let me set one thing straight with everyone. Me and Weeamoo are here, have been here, and have been looking over the guild for the last few weeks. We may not have been posting, but we've been watching and trying to figure things out with our schedules. Now, given the current circumstances of the guild, I think we need to start sticking true to our one important rule that we made in the profile section. From here on out, there are no more than three character for ANYONE. If this sounds rather harsh, that's because it is. We can't afford to have one person or even a couple people spread out in every single group within the guild. That just causes massive damage if you have to disappear for a good while and take some time off for yourself. Having three characters will minimize that damage to very specific groups of people that can then work around that.

Now, you can argue about this all you want, but this decision is made with the best of intentions. I don't want anyone so caught up with everyone that no one can post if they just up and disappear one day.

And if we already have more than three?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:24 pm
Lupa Fur
Rengato

Pick which three you like the best is all I can say, and move the others into a free-use NPC forum or save theem in case you want to kill off one of your favorite three.  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:29 pm
Rengato
Lupa Fur
Rengato

Pick which three you like the best is all I can say, and move the others into a free-use NPC forum or save theem in case you want to kill off one of your favorite three.
Oof,thats gonna be a hard choice considering their positions,then i had a new char in the making that i was really gonna like,Lets see...Blitz for sure...Xyno stays...and i guess everyone else goes out for now  
Remnant

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 168 169 170 171 172 173 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games