Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: Simple Souls

Back to Guilds

An RP guild set in an alternate universe of the RWBY series. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplay, Ruby Rose, Beacon Academy, Vale 

Reply Remnant
Out of Character Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:00 pm
Lupa Fur
I highly doubt any of you bothered to research this at all,heck the inly reason i'm doing it now is for character purposes,but does anyone think they could help me figure out what the average black bear can...lift i guess,its for Grimm comparison,black bears for an obvious reason,really wanna figure this out as soon as possible so i don't over do it with Xyno's strength.I found a video where a bear tosses around a bear trap that weighs a few hundred pounds but it didnt specidy exactly how much it weighed
An american black bear's strength is up to, but not limited to, several hundred pounds, they are strong enough to move full dumpsters. As for a solid " how much can they bench?" you wont find an answer, Nobody has been dumb enough to take a black bear to the gym and asked him to "Lift"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:05 pm
TheVikingWay
Lupa Fur
I highly doubt any of you bothered to research this at all,heck the inly reason i'm doing it now is for character purposes,but does anyone think they could help me figure out what the average black bear can...lift i guess,its for Grimm comparison,black bears for an obvious reason,really wanna figure this out as soon as possible so i don't over do it with Xyno's strength.I found a video where a bear tosses around a bear trap that weighs a few hundred pounds but it didnt specidy exactly how much it weighed
An american black bear's strength is up to, but not limited to, several hundred pounds, they are strong enough to move full dumpsters. As for a solid " how much can they bench?" you wont find an answer, Nobody has been dumb enough to take a black bear to the gym and asked him to "Lift"

Thats fair enough,guess i implied how much can they bench,but i guess weight wise i'll go with 300 lbs increase,that dies mean i'm gonna have to keep the number of Ursas already consumed relatively low,anyway thanks bruv  

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:34 pm
Lupa Fur
TheVikingWay
Lupa Fur

Thats fair enough,guess i implied how much can they bench,but i guess weight wise i'll go with 300 lbs increase,that dies mean i'm gonna have to keep the number of Ursas already consumed relatively low,anyway thanks bruv
Any time. The only real time an animals strength is measured is when we calculate bite force, otherwise its too indeterminate to ask " How much can a bear lift. How much can a shark lift? How much can a snake lift?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:38 pm
TheVikingWay
Lupa Fur
TheVikingWay
Lupa Fur

Any time. The only real time an animals strength is measured is when we calculate bite force, otherwise its too indeterminate to ask " How much can a bear lift. How much can a shark lift? How much can a snake lift?"

A shark trying to lift seems like the funniest thing in my imagination,just pushing upwards with its little snout  

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:59 pm
Lupa Fur
TheVikingWay
Lupa Fur
TheVikingWay
Lupa Fur

A shark trying to lift seems like the funniest thing in my imagination,just pushing upwards with its little snout
Right? I mean, they are incredibly strong, physically made of muscle and tendon, and can easily over power things larger than themselves, but you cant just ask how strong it is, because what would you compare it too? A shark cant bench press, cant leg press, cant do arm curls. Measuring animal strength is... a highly subjective field.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:56 pm
For those wondering about the lack of posting in the guild, I'm just incredibly tired and upset as of late. I don't feel as if I can post right now or do most of my duties without going off on someone. As such, I've been refraining from participating in the guild as of late. Hopefully my mood will improve soon.  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:33 am
Hi Hi everyone, it's me again.

Does anyone fancy roleplaying with one of my spare characters?

I've got Xylo (Lyric Gorlois) and Quinn. Quinn's good, a mature Huntress who's had some troubles so she's a little grumpy. Xylo on the otherhand is a performer, quite evil, quite wanted by the authorities too.

Or i even an old Qrow who's spare as well. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:08 pm
Zylvanness

I've got Xylo (Lyric Gorlois) and Quinn. Quinn's good, a mature Huntress who's had some troubles so she's a little grumpy. Xylo on the otherhand is a performer, quite evil, quite wanted by the authorities too.

Oh well i have Xanu who i've had trouble finding a way to use cause he's a teacher in Mistral,but i guess i could have him take a trip to Vale for rp purposes  

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:50 pm
Lupa Fur
Zylvanness

Oh well i have Xanu who i've had trouble finding a way to use cause he's a teacher in Mistral,but i guess i could have him take a trip to Vale for rp purposes

He could be sent out on a mission, or Xylo could quite easily be causing mischief in Atlas. He hear's they love a good... performance. Although there is once complex issue if Xylo was to return to Atlas, he escaped it a while back xD Tho i could see him going back, for sh*ts and giggles.

As for Quinn, she's stuck in Vale for a while. And Qrow, i guess he is too, being a hopeful tutor and all.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:32 am
Alright people. Ren is busy and dealing with personal stuff! Wea is also busy and or dealing with personal stuff, and sadly, so is chickens. Thats our whole crew out! I refuse to watch this awesome guild die from disuse! How we gonna keep the pulse going strong while our crew gets themselves back into the right state they need? I love this damn guild. The characters, the budding friendships, the slowly evolving story, its all so damn awesome, and we are NOT gonna let it go quietly into that good night! Whose with me!?  

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:38 am
TheVikingWay
Alright people. Ren is busy and dealing with personal stuff! Wea is also busy and or dealing with personal stuff, and sadly, so is chickens. Thats our whole crew out! I refuse to watch this awesome guild die from disuse! How we gonna keep the pulse going strong while our crew gets themselves back into the right state they need? I love this damn guild. The characters, the budding friendships, the slowly evolving story, its all so damn awesome, and we are NOT gonna let it go quietly into that good night! Whose with me!?

I've actually found inspiration after coming to a rather difficult decision. I'm gonna get to posting semi-regularly... but I'm gonna focus my talents on starting a web novel series inspired by my favorite video game series of all time. I've just been going through some depression about what I kinda wanna do with myself.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:49 am
Rengato
TheVikingWay

I've actually found inspiration after coming to a rather difficult decision. I'm gonna get to posting semi-regularly... but I'm gonna focus my talents on starting a web novel series inspired by my favorite video game series of all time. I've just been going through some depression about what I kinda wanna do with myself.
Hey, its all good, we all hit that early life crisis. itll be good to have you back, its rough seeing the whole crew ghost on us. We understand that real life comes first but it still hurts. So whats the plan huh Ren?  

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:58 am
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay

Hey, its all good, we all hit that early life crisis. itll be good to have you back, its rough seeing the whole crew ghost on us. We understand that real life comes first but it still hurts. So whats the plan huh Ren?

When I can, I'll make a post in one of the two guilds I care about a day if I'm up for posting at least, maybe more if I'm really inspired and being a go-getter. Aside from that, it's gonna be reading for school and tossing ideas around while I write.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:59 am
Rengato
TheVikingWay
Rengato
TheVikingWay

When I can, I'll make a post in one of the two guilds I care about a day if I'm up for posting at least, maybe more if I'm really inspired and being a go-getter. Aside from that, it's gonna be reading for school and tossing ideas around while I write.
Makes sense. just gotta get that fire in your belly.  

TheVikingWay

Crew

Dangerous Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:10 am
I've been meaning to post with Kiro but her teams busy so i kinda dont see a point at the moment,i did post with Blitz and i'm waiting for a reply  
Remnant

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games