Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: Simple Souls

Back to Guilds

An RP guild set in an alternate universe of the RWBY series. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplay, Ruby Rose, Beacon Academy, Vale 

Reply Remnant
Out of Character Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:00 pm
Crysis avoided it worked and let me copy,i am no longer about to lose it  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:14 pm
Lupa Fur

ATLAS BUDDY! intresting charecter. there isn't much to him. just a melee fighter. FYI Slug amunition is used for medium range enguagements so your charecter isn't too overwhelmed by ranged fighters. Snipers on the other hand. especially mine. a railgun shot can go from beacon acadamy to the far side of the city without issue. (taking in coriolus and a gravity of corse)  

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:17 pm
DaMetaEX
Lupa Fur

ATLAS BUDDY! intresting charecter. there isn't much to him. just a melee fighter. FYI Slug amunition is used for medium range enguagements so your charecter isn't too overwhelmed by ranged fighters. Snipers on the other hand. especially mine. a railgun shot can go from beacon acadamy to the far side of the city without issue. (taking in coriolus and a gravity of corse)

There isnt much to him?*flabbergasted*I thought i made him really special and unique and other words that mean pretty much the same  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:18 pm
Lupa Fur
DaMetaEX
Lupa Fur

There isnt much to him?*flabbergasted*I thought i made him really special and unique and other words that mean pretty much the same

you got to expand the charecter. its one thing to see his history. its another to see his future.  

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:28 pm
DaMetaEX
Lupa Fur
DaMetaEX
Lupa Fur

you got to expand the charecter. its one thing to see his history. its another to see his future.

Fair enough,and now i wait for approval  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:13 pm
Weeamoo
Need to speak out of character and chat with your fellow Guild Members? Feel free to do it here! Introduce yourselves and make some friends!

where you at? my atlas buddy has submitted a charecter.  

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Zylvanness

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:16 pm
Weeamoo
Zylvanness
I'm actually so glad to see you guys again, i was close to posting in Nevermore but when i saw RWBY come through something in my head just went ".... hell yeah"

I'm pumped, if only my three days off work didn't end already crying

How is everyone anyway? emotion_yatta

Great, actually! Which is weird...that's not normal. Thanks for asking, though! What about you?

Don't worry! Nevermore's not dead, just on...extended hiatus. The transition ended up being a little bit bigger than I expected, and we're both in the middle of a college semester. It'll be back up soon! Gotta fill the RP craving somehow though! lol

I don't even mind, haitus is sometimes good. Any world building project i put into action back in my guild always goes way out of scale and i never have it done in time lol.

Oh, yeah im great thanks! Good to hear you're doing just as well ^_^

So excited to make a character for this rp, hopefully i'll get round to it after work tomorrow emotion_yatta

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:34 pm
Zylvanness
Weeamoo
Zylvanness
I'm actually so glad to see you guys again, i was close to posting in Nevermore but when i saw RWBY come through something in my head just went ".... hell yeah"

I'm pumped, if only my three days off work didn't end already crying

How is everyone anyway? emotion_yatta

Great, actually! Which is weird...that's not normal. Thanks for asking, though! What about you?

Don't worry! Nevermore's not dead, just on...extended hiatus. The transition ended up being a little bit bigger than I expected, and we're both in the middle of a college semester. It'll be back up soon! Gotta fill the RP craving somehow though! lol

I don't even mind, haitus is sometimes good. Any world building project i put into action back in my guild always goes way out of scale and i never have it done in time lol.

Oh, yeah im great thanks! Good to hear you're doing just as well ^_^

So excited to make a character for this rp, hopefully i'll get round to it after work tomorrow emotion_yatta

Or you can make five characters today and recruit a hundred members to the guild! PLEASE HELP US. XD  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:35 pm
DaMetaEX
Weeamoo
Need to speak out of character and chat with your fellow Guild Members? Feel free to do it here! Introduce yourselves and make some friends!

They're at work, sadly. They had a post already on their laptop before they left, and that's the only reason they were able to post in Beacon.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:37 pm
Rengato
DaMetaEX
Weeamoo

They're at work, sadly. They had a post already on their laptop before they left, and that's the only reason they were able to post in Beacon.

alright. i guess i will just go watch the tumbleweeds.  

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:38 pm
DaMetaEX
Rengato
DaMetaEX
Weeamoo

Let us watch them together. XD
Although, the name Bordeaux was pretty creative. And it sort of reflects that romantic nature. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:40 pm
Rengato
DaMetaEX
Rengato
DaMetaEX
Weeamoo

Although, the name Bordeaux was pretty creative. And it sort of reflects that romantic nature. XD

sorry but i hear that name and i think of this PK from the .hack// series
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

DaMetaEX

Dangerous Noob

6,700 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Signature Look 250

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:51 pm
DaMetaEX
Rengato
DaMetaEX
Rengato
DaMetaEX
Weeamoo

WOAH HEY WHAT IS THIS NO!STOP THAT!(also added some wings to mah avi cause why not  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:53 pm
Lupa Fur
DaMetaEX
Rengato
DaMetaEX
Rengato

WOAH HEY WHAT IS THIS NO!STOP THAT!(also added some wings to mah avi cause why not

It's just .hack. The greatest series every (aside from Fate). XD  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

Lupa Fur

Fuzzy Werewolf

8,875 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:55 pm
Rengato
Lupa Fur
DaMetaEX
Rengato
DaMetaEX
Rengato

It's just .hack. The greatest series every (aside from Fate). XD

Video game series or anime series?  
Remnant

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games