Welcome to Gaia! ::

RWBY: Simple Souls

Back to Guilds

An RP guild set in an alternate universe of the RWBY series. 

Tags: RWBY, Roleplay, Ruby Rose, Beacon Academy, Vale 

Reply Remnant
Ask the Crew! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:39 pm
Confused Commissar
Are semblances that affect people mentally allowed? The reason I ask is that in the last two guilds it wasn't an issue but I just want to check with you guys real quick.

We have several in the Guild already. We only want to be clear that they be kept in check, however, so don't go overboard with something like that or anything. Of course, semblances will be looked over after character submission anyway.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:02 pm
When can Winona meet her teammates?  

Duronva Sol

High-functioning Allegiant

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:43 pm
Duronva Sol

When we make the time skip for the first day of classes after the "weekend" would be a great opportunity :3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:03 am
Weeamoo
Duronva Sol

When we make the time skip for the first day of classes after the "weekend" would be a great opportunity :3

Alright. So, I can have her met Ozpin before reporting to her first class.  

Duronva Sol

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

Weeamoo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:14 am
Duronva Sol
Weeamoo
Duronva Sol

Sure! You might be stuck talking to yourself that way, though, as we currently have no one playing him.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:24 am
Weeamoo
Duronva Sol
Weeamoo
Duronva Sol

Sure! You might be stuck talking to yourself that way, though, as we currently have no one playing him.

I will just start at the class room or hallway scene then.  

Duronva Sol

7,000 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100

Jazz Lounge-Overdrive

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:27 pm
Hi everyone!
I'm still rolling ideas around in my head for a character and I just wanted some input on things.

1. Are we allowed to make characters who aren't students but have graduated possibly?

2. If no to the above, would a non-school trained combat civilian be permitted? I was thinking someone who might come from a frontier outside the immediate protection of the Kingdom(like with a certain destroyed village in Mistral) that's hostile so it might be natural the character could have combat experience just to survive.

3. If #2 is possible could I just use the Huntsman profile skeleton and N/A the inapplicable fields?

The character I had in mind was someone who basically grew up on the sea and along the coastline of Mistral. I was just trying to look at a different approach to writing up their backstory than just the normal huntsman-in-training stuff.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:51 pm
Jazz Lounge-Overdrive
Hi everyone!
I'm still rolling ideas around in my head for a character and I just wanted some input on things.

1. Are we allowed to make characters who aren't students but have graduated possibly?

2. If no to the above, would a non-school trained combat civilian be permitted? I was thinking someone who might come from a frontier outside the immediate protection of the Kingdom(like with a certain destroyed village in Mistral) that's hostile so it might be natural the character could have combat experience just to survive.

3. If #2 is possible could I just use the Huntsman profile skeleton and N/A the inapplicable fields?

The character I had in mind was someone who basically grew up on the sea and along the coastline of Mistral. I was just trying to look at a different approach to writing up their backstory than just the normal huntsman-in-training stuff.

I have no clue what you're really asking here. As the simple answer, we already have like five characters that are full-fledged huntsmen.

Are you wanting a character that isn't a huntsmen but is somehow on par with a huntsmen without all of the training involved?  

Rengato
Captain

Cunning Businesswoman

Jazz Lounge-Overdrive

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2018 10:22 pm
Rengato
Jazz Lounge-Overdrive
Hi everyone!

I have no clue what you're really asking here. As the simple answer, we already have like five characters that are full-fledged huntsmen.

Are you wanting a character that isn't a huntsmen but is somehow on par with a huntsmen without all of the training involved?

I saw that there are graduates but, I was just asking if those are still allowed since it seemed like you might have wanted students more.

As for the second part, I was asking if it was possible to make someone from a trainingless background like Hazel, but who isn't a bad guy. I understand it sounds strange but motives are what make the badguy, not their training in this example. I hope I cleared things up slightly better? I ask since I didn't see anyone like this really as mostly everyone is a clear student, villain or teacher/graduate.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:14 pm
Hey there, Crew!
I'm sitting down to write up my backstory and I want to get something straight for my character's consistency and making sure I write what y'all intended for this universe.

Is it safe to assume that everything that has happened in the show at this point are real events that have happened in this AU here?

Asking majorly for the sake of the White Fang timeline specifically and maybe even some information on where a sleaze ball like Adam Taurus can be found now, if at all. Who's in charge of the White Fang as of this moment? Is Ghira Belladonna still where the show left him/did he move in the direction that the end of the latest season geared him and his people toward?

Thanks in advance! If any part of the answer is spoiler related, I'm caught up and you can inbox me the information.  

TxValz

Vicious Powerhouse

Remnant

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas