Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Honeydukes ~ Open! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 10:37 am
The door slammed loud and rose up
A cloud of dust on us
Footsteps follow down through
The hollow sound, torn up.
And you will go to Mykonos
With a vision of a gentle coast

User Image
ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

sixth year │ halfblood │ hufflepuff

Dagrun groaned at the mention of toenail clippings. Did he always have to be so... descriptive? Maybe he should look into a career in fiction. "Chocolate covered pineapple is even worse. What's the point of fruit if you're just going to coat it in chocolate?" she demanded. She chose to ignore his 'you're weird' look for not liking strawberries. He seemed like the type to be a picky eater. He probably had some unusual dislikes himself. "Maybe I will," she muttered in reply to his 'you should sue' comment. It was hardly her fault that she was missing out on the Scandinavian height advantage. Her father wasn't even that tall in the first place. Maybe it skipped a generation, and her children would be giants. So long as they weren't giant twins, she didn't care.

Equipped with her beans, pasties, and a pack of nougat chunks, she reluctantly avoided the fudge section. It wasn't a special occasion and she couldn't just blow all her spending money on fudge whenever she felt like it. "Maybe you should get some pepper imps or fudge flies," she said as she passed him on her way to the register. "Seems like you're their target audience." The corners of her mouth twitched slightly. To be honest, it came across as lot more lightly teasing than the snide put-down it could have been. Maybe it was because he was clearly capable of acting almost decent for a few minutes at a time.

OOC:
Yukina101

And a sun to maybe dissipate
Shadows of the mess you made
How did animals in the snow tipped pines, I find
Hatching from the seed of your thin mind, all night?
Brother you don't need to turn me away
I was waiting down at the ancient gate

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2019 12:10 pm
Who that flyin' in the air? (Who?)
That ain't no flyin’ saucer (ooh)
I'm shootin' webs like worldwide
Man, headed all the way to Yonkers (that's real)
When I say "Brooklyn, stand up" (stand up)
You better just fix your posture

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

ƧƖҲƬӇ ƳЄƛƦ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ¤ ƬӇƖƝƓ 1 ¤ ƧԼƳƬӇЄƦƖƝ ƇӇƛƧЄƦ

Will had to swallow down the cackle that wanted to erupt at Dagrun's groan but he didn't contain his snickers. It was still fun riling her up even without his usual measures. He made a noise of disgust though when she brought up chocolate covered pineapples. Pineapples naturally had a weird almost acidic aftertaste, how would that even work with chocolate involved?! Probably not well. Though it was still weird he was agreeing with her he didn't think too much of it. They were just sane individuals who liked their fruit and chocolate separate. There were probably millions of others too. He snickered again though at her almost pout that she would indeed sue some stores and he could almost see her doing it too. Will was still contemplating the blood pops along with some fizzing whizzbees when she made the suggestion that he should get some pepper imps or fudge flies since he was usually the target audience. A snort left him and he turned slightly to see...was...was that an almost grin? Did Dagrun Eide to just tell a joke and then almost grin about it?! Did one of his sacrifices actually work?! "I gave up on fudge flies after I found I had to keep charming them to fly for the full effect to work. I will however take your suggestion on the imps. I know juuussttt the guy for them." he smirked picking up a container of them. He decided against the blood pops (he and Jack could come up with something better and more substantial he was sure) and along with the imps and whizzbees grabbed some chocolate frogs since his stash was getting rather low. Will had just turned to join Dagrun at the counter to pay when another swarm of seventh years hit and he was pushed none too gently causing him to knock against her and dropping some of his chocolate.

The Forgotten Weasley

I'm like who in here tryna start a riot?
(Woo, let’s start a riot, yeah)
Who in here tryna start a riot?
(Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, let’s go)
Who in here tryna start it?

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 5:09 pm
A cloud of dust on us

User Image
ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

Dagrun felt a little guilty, not because she thought Will was offended but because it seemed almost hypocritical of her to be joking around with him when less than a half hour ago she'd been going on about how distasteful of a person she found him. Still, she argued with herself, it wasn't as if she'd suddenly declared him a swell guy. She was just trying to be the bigger person. Probably. Besides, this was still likely all some scheme of his, so she shouldn't feel bad at all. "Good to know you're really putting the Charms curriculum to real-world use," she muttered as she stepped up to the register, only for him to bump into her, causing her to stumble back into him as well. While Dagrun quickly righted herself, she couldn't pretend it wasn't awkward in a very adolescent way. "Ow," she said dully, although there were spots of color in her cheeks. Then she bent down to help him pick up his chocolate, which had the bonus effect of letting her hide his face. An excitable passing fourth year almost stepped on her hands as she did so, causing her to shoot a glare in their direction and push her hair behind her ears with an exasperated sigh. "I forgot that we're surrounded by savages at all times," she said darkly.

OOC:
Yukina101

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 9:19 pm

Will mustered up the cockiest smarmiest smirk and combo he could to send to Dagrun in response along with a "You betcha!" before he lost himself into the hilarity of it all. Days ago, hell a few hours ago, he probably would've felt some sorta way about the way she spoke about him using charms or about her assumptions towards the candies but he was..learning? Was that the appropriate use? He was learning that she wasn't as big a b***h as he'd labeled her before, that she actually had a sense of humor (it was dryer than the surface of the moon but it was still humor) and her smile was actually kinda nice. He guessed. It's not like he was really looking, more a passing observation. After bumping into her at the counter from the shove he groaned out a quick apology before stooping to pick up his fallen chocolate before someone stepped on them. What he wasn't surprised for was Dagrun to also stoop and help him grumbling about savages and pushing her hair back making him feel like he was stuck in one of those teen romance novels where the two protagonists' eyes would meet and sparks would fly...or something else he wouldn't know. Will abruptly cleared his throat before letting out a breathless laugh avoiding looking at her. "Yeah. Nothing like getting mauled by preteens to remind you to, to keep sharp." he agreed suddenly hurrying to grab up his chocolate to get away from her. In his haste however, his hand brushed against one of Dagrun's and he was pretty sure he know knew the feeling of Jack's dramatic exclamations of "his soul leaving his body." "Sorry! You-you can go ahead and pay. I've pretty much got everything." He didn't squeak. Will was a freaking man and he did NOT squeak. It was allergies and he was sticking to it.

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 9:36 pm
A cloud of dust on us

User Image
ᗪᗩGᖇᑌᑎ
ᖴᒪOᖇᗩ
ᕮIᗪᕮ

Dagrun stared at Will when he started frantically picking up chocolate. What had him in such a rush? He usually seemed quite content to just stroll on through life, smirking at this and that and injecting sarcastic comments here and there. Maybe he was just embarrassed he'd dropped everything. When his hand brushed against hers she drew back in surprise, then frowned when his voice cracked. "Are you okay?" she asked in bemusement, before turning to pay for her things. She carefully counted out the correct amount for the rather entertained looking woman behind the register, then stepped out of the way so he could pay. "Do you want to go to the music shop next?" she asked, then hesitated. She'd almost started to forget that they weren't... well, that they weren't friends. Or even friendly acquaintances. She wasn't so dramatic as to say they were 'enemies' but- She was being a bit ridiculous, probably. This was just some one-off thing. It wasn't as if they were suddenly going to be best buds after this.

OOC:
Yukina101

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2019 9:01 pm

Will wished the ground would open up and Papa Ghede would come for his soul and punt it across the great plains because it would surely be better than what he was dealing with whatever the actual ******** this was. This was all a fluke. In his desperation to prove everyone wrong, Quidditch practice, and classes he hadn't had the time to search out his usual company like he had in the past. He was just..backed up a little. That's all. There was no way on Erzulie's green Earth that he was attracted to Dagrun Eide. Especially enough to nearly ******** swoon over their hands touching! "I'm fine!" he implored thankfully not squeaking again as he righted himself back up with his chocolate. As much as he knew this was a fluke, he also knew he couldn't tempt whatever nefarious spirit was condoning this. He had the get the hell outta there and do some mad type cleansing rituals. Will wondered if he asked Fanchon for some help if she'd ask why and if he could bullshit his way decently through an answer. Probably not but he was becoming desperate. As he finally made it to the counter to pay, Dagrun asked if he'd like to visit the music store and he saw this as his chance to smoothly exit the situation. "Actually! I'vedecidedtogetoutyourhair. Youwereright. There'snorealreasonformetokeepbotheringyou. Especiallysincethere'snothingtogetoutthissituationsoI'lljust. Go." Will quickly grabbed his purchases after paying and nearly sprinted out the store bowling over two poor third years in his wake and not stopping until he was a ways away and trying to find a manly place to hide.

The Forgotten Weasley

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:14 pm
Not saying you want you
Not saying you would
Not saying you have to
I'm just saying you could
Let it fall into motion
Carve our names in the wood

User Image
𝕘𝕚𝕕𝕖𝕠𝕟
𝕕𝕖𝕒𝕟
𝕖𝕕𝕘𝕖𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕙

PUREBLOOD │ HUFFLEPUFF │ FIFTH YEAR

Gid grinned as soon as he walked into the shop, in his excitement making an immediate beeline for Every Flavour Beans and crystallized pineapple. However, remembering that this was in fact a date of sorts, and it wouldn't be very polite to spend the entire time gawking at sweets and not talking to Stella, who he'd invited out, after a few moments he returned like a somewhat bashful dog, albeit one with his hands full. "Sorry. What're you getting? Look- my treat, if you like?" He did redden slightly at that, but from what he knew of Stella's home situation, she might not really have any pocket money. Since her stepmum was such a b***h and all. Gid was normally not one for such invective- he swore often, but not at people- but special occasions, right? He didn't understand how anyone could treat Stella, who was pretty much up for sainthood and knighthood both, so poorly. Especially her stepsisters. Well, Charlotte was alright. Priscilla- he had a lot of choice words for Priscilla too, and it was rare for something or someone to rile him that much. "Anyways," he added hurriedly, "how's the prefect thing going? Break up any fights yet? Give any good detentions? Lucky you haven't had to dock me points yet, right?" He'd certainly seen his share of detentions.

OOC:
murruelecreuset

Oh I'd drink up an ocean
Just to show you I could
Falling in love to a little tiny speaker
Rain so hard that our tent started leaking on us
We ain't got much what we got's enough
When the going gets tough
We make our own good luck

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items