Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Honeydukes ~ Open! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:53 am
H O N E Y D U K E S

User Image

Owner: Bryony Thorburn
Workers: None
Hiring: Yes | No

Honeydukes, the best (and only) sweets shop in Hogsmeade, is renowned in the UK for its chocolate and increasingly eccentric candies.
It is now owned and operated by one Bryony Thorburn, who can usually be found in the back, experimenting with new types of sweets.
The inside is very bright and cheery, done in whimsical pastels, and it has a very childish, Willy Wonka-esque feel to it, making it extremely popular with the students of Hogwarts.
Shelves and shelves of candy line the walls, and pastries are on display at the front counter.
Music can usually be heard from the radio in the kitchen in the back.
Up the sharply spiraled staircase in a back corner is the flat above, which is currently up for rent.
Potential shoplifters beware- there are sharp eyes watching you, and who knows, some of the sweets might just bite back!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:30 am
I N V E N T O R Y

Acid Pops
(12 sickles for a 10-pack)

Bat's Blood Soup
(4 galleons and 3 sickles for a pint)

Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans
(2 galleons by the pound)

Blood-flavoured lollipops

Cauldron Cakes
(2 galleons for a 6-pack)

Charm Choc
(1 galleon a bar)

Chocoballs
(5 sickles a pack)

Chocolate Cauldrons
(2 galleons for a box of 20)

Chocolate Frogs
(7 sickles a frog)

Chocolate Skeletons
(5 sickles a skeleton)

Chocolate Wands
(6 sickles a wand)

Choco-Loco
(5 sickles a pack)

Cockroach Clusters
(7 sickles by the pound)

Crystallised pineapple
(1 galleon for an 8 ounce tub, 2 galleons for a 16 ounce tub)

Drooble's Best Blowing Gum
(7 sickles a pack)

Exploding bonbons
(3 galleons for a box of 10)

Fizzing Whizzbees
(12 sickles a pack)

Fudge Flies
(7 sickles by the pound)

Glacial Snow Flakes
(12 sickles a pack)

Honeydukes Best Chocolate
(4 galleons, 3 sickles for a 20 piece box)

Honeydukes Mice Pops

Ice Mice
(6 sickles a mouse)

Jelly Slugs
(7 sickles a slug)

Liquorice Wands
(6 sickles a wand)

No-Melt Ice cream
(1 galleon a pint)

Nougat Chunks
(6 sickles a pack)

Pepper Imps (Breath fire for your friends!)
(2 galleons by the pound)

Peppermint Toad (Hop realistically in the stomach!)
(5 sickles a pack)

Pink Coconut Ice
(2 galleons a pound)

Pixie Puffs
(5 sickles a pack)

Pumpkin fizz
(4 galleons and 3 sickles for a pint)

Pumpkin Pasties
(2 galleons for a 6-pack)

Salt Water Taffy
(2 galleons for an 3 pound bag)

Shock-o-Choc
(1 galleon a bar)

Skeletal Sweets
(7 sickles a pack)

Spindle's Lick'O'Rish Spiders
(8 sickles a spider)

Sugar Quills
(7 sickles a quill)

Sugared Butterfly Wings
(1 galleon for an 8 ounce tub, 2 galleons for a 16 ounce tub)

Toffees
(3 galleons by the pound)

Toothflossing Stringmints
(1 galleon by the pound)

Tooth-Splintering Strongmints
(1 galleon by the pound)

Treacle fudge
(2 galleons a pound)

Wizochoc
(1 galleon a bar)

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:00 pm
M I S C E L L A N E O U S

- Anyone looking to apply for a job should speak to the owner, Bryony. -

- Bryony's children are occasionally around, 'helping out'. -

- Currently looking for help. -

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:22 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                  I'm about to make your sweat roll backwards
                                                  And your heart beat in reverse, our guts can't be reworked
                                                  As alone as a little white church in the middle of the desert getting burned
                                                  But I'll take your heart served up two ways, I sing a bitter song
                                                  I'm the lonelier version of you, I just don't know where it went wrong

XXXXXXXXXXXXXΜλττεσ Ƭσгsτεπ Σгικssσπ-Σιdε
                                                  AurorRavenclaw AlumnusMugglebornspxxaxce

< Summer 2036 >
                                                  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Matteo may have visited Hogsmeade from time to time, but it has been been a long time since he visited Honeydukes. The reason why he usually visited Hogsmeade was to get on his hobby in Belle's Dueling Range, which he was almost never there without Austmar. But now he was thinking about it, something had to be done with that shitty level of impulse control, right? Oh well, at least Austmar hates sweets, so the concept of 'sugar rush' was thrown out to the window. Thank God.

He was just neutral with sweets, it was just that he preferred sour ones- which he regret sharing this piece of information to his nephew Donner and hence quoting him "So that's where you get your sour attitude." He get that his nephew was never a fan of sour food but it that was the case then Austmar might be a bitter as hell since, well, he already told Matteo that he disliked sweets.

He then take off his military cap as he entered the stop, walking around as he browsed for whatever the shop had to offer him, Matt sighed feeling that he was a bit at loss. He was questioning himself whether he used to be a stuck-up snot back at school by not going to Honeydukes at the Hogsmeade weekends, or was it that some of these things might be on new arrival? The Swede wasn't sure, he isn't the daily visitor here but maybe he could always ask the owner if they weren't busy.

ᴡɪᴛʜ [himself] ᴀᴛ [the front counter]

ЅιπɢlεΔττιгεƬнεϻε Ѕσπɢ

< Out.Of.Cases >
                                                  out of character info

My love is a weapon, there's no second guessing when I say-
                                                  "My heart is a grenade", you pull the pin and say:
                                                  We're all fighting growing old in the hopes of a few minutes more-
                                                  To get on St. Peter's list but you need to lower your standards,
                                                  'Cause it's never getting any better than this!

The Forgotten Weasley

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:03 am
Here comes the water;
All I knew and all I believed...
Are crumbling images,
That no longer comfort me.
I scramble to reach higher ground;
Some order and sanity.

User Image
ᗷᖇYOᑎY
ᑕᗩTᕼᗩᖇIᑎᕮ
TᕼOᖇᗷᑌᖇᑎ

HALFBLOOD │ HONEYDUKES OWNER │ FORMER RAVENCLAW

The shop was finally open for business for the first week of July, after having spent what seemed like all of May and June preparing. By the time everything had been ordered, sorted, the kitchen had been properly outfitted... Bryony had been convinced she'd want nothing more than to sleep for the rest of the summer. But that wasn't how one made money, so here she was. Oddly enough (and she thought it odd because excitement was something she seldom experienced as of late) she was almost excited at the prospect of this. She didn't expect to make much money over the summer, but once the school year started it would hopefully be business as usual. Besides, she didn't mind the long, quiet days.

There was a crashing noise from the back and she flinched. Well, mostly quiet. "Laire!" she called sharply, spinning on her heel just as the bell at the door tinkled for the first time all day, signaling a customer has just entered. She didn't know it was her youngest daughter, but she had her suspicions, and they were usually right. Sure enough, her daughter was attempting to piece together the bowl she'd shattered on the floor, while Callum watched, wide-eyed.

"It was an accident!" Laire was not contrite in the slightest, as usual, and Bryony resisted the urge to tell her off. She didn't have the time right now, not when there was a customer.

"If you're going to roughhouse, do it upstairs or outside, please," she hissed, trying to keep it focused on the guilty party, as Callum was very sensitive lately, and she didn't want to upset him and have him go silent on her again.

"We were just playing a game," Laire muttered sullenly, as Bryony darted out of the kitchen, forcing on a pleasant smile.

Fortunately, the man was busy browsing, and didn't seem annoyed that the shop owner/keep had not been present to greet him. Bryony, being fairly introverted herself, had no desire to follow a grown man around pointing things out to him, and so kept her place by the register until he turned slightly and she recognized the profile. Had they been in Diagon, she wouldn't have been surprised, but finding a schoolmate in Hogsmeade was a bit rarer, although she had struck up a friendship with Newlyn Vass- now it was McLellan, she reminded herself, who had been in Hufflepuff in the year below her, and who now ran the music shop.

Somewhat hesitantly, she came out from behind the counter to confirm her suspicions. It had to be Matteo Eriksson; he'd always had a distinctive look to him, although she thought his hair had been a bit longer and his number of tattoos significantly smaller when they'd been in school together. "Matteo... Eriksson, right?" she asked more confidently than she felt about the matter. "I think you were in the year below me in Ravenclaw. Bryony Thorburn- well," she bit her lip, twisted the rings on her fingers, "It was Summers then. It's good to see you again."

She hadn't really kept up with well... anyone, since graduating, although she had heard vague news. Rick Drage had become a potioneer, but she was pretty sure he was teaching now at Hogwarts. Gracie McHalen was a potioneer as well... and a vampire, but that had been a bit obvious after a while, since Bryony had shared a dorm with the girl for seven years. She knew Ada Blythe was married now, with children, and also taught up at Hogwarts, and she knew Marina Aldred and Damien Edgeworth had finally tied the knot, and that one was an auror while the other a wandmaker. The classes above and below her, she was less certain of.

OOC:
Jade Galaksylph

So I take what is mine, and hold what is mine...
Suffocate what is mine, and bury what's mine...
Soon the water will come and claim what is mine...
I must leave it behind and climb to a new place now.
This ground is not the rock I thought it to be.
Thought I was high, thought I was free...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:18 am

< Summer 2036 >

Matteo was looking over a rack containing 'Blood-flavoured lollipops', which honestly disturbed him for a minute. First 'Bat's Blood soup' now this, but of course he was pretty sure that it was just a name for the color. Still, the first thing hat came to his mind were, well, vampires- which was funny that these sounded like some sort of ruthless prank to those bloody costumers.

Shaking his head as he was going to pick a pack of exploding bonbons, someone out of the blue just called out his name. He didn't very recognize the voice and it certainly wasn't Kenji's, who was literally living here in Hogsmeade. Then again, he didn't... He didn't have that many friends back when he was in school, aside from Chloe, Kenji and maybe Jacob- but he and Jacob were maybe semi-friends only because they work under one roof. Darius? Maybe, since they share the same year and both worked in the Law Enforcement, but that was basically it he supposed?

He turned his head to the sound's source, with an obviously confused look, "It's Eriksson-Eide now but... yes, that's also correct." Well, it's still his birth surname so he wasn't bothered by that all. Besides, he would be more bothered if someone just called him 'Matteo Eide', since it sounded utterly weird for him for some reason. He then was going to ask her if they knew each other before until she went on first, answering the silent question for him.

Now that she was telling it to him, it finally rang the bells. But on the other hand, he recognized the surname Thorburn. Matt was kind of heedful and attentive to the going-ons in the auror offices, and heard about some people under that surname died recently. Of course, asking Bryony about that would be really stupid so he just nodded and said with a small polite smile, "Ah, right! Bryony Summers, I recognize that name. It's nice to see you again, too," then tried the best of his social abilities to spark a topic, as he then proceeded to pick some bonbons like he was about to minutes earlier, "so, long time no see, by the way. What brings you here to Hogmeade's sweet-tooth magnet?"

ᴡɪᴛʜ [Bryony] ᴀᴛ [the front counter]

ЅιπɢlεΔττιгεƬнεϻε Ѕσπɢ

< Out.Of.Cases >
                                                  out of character info

The Forgotten Weasley

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:51 pm
Here comes the water;
Are crumbling images,
Some order and sanity.

User Image
ᗷᖇYOᑎY
ᑕᗩTᕼᗩᖇIᑎᕮ
TᕼOᖇᗷᑌᖇᑎ

Bryony stilled somewhat awkwardly as she realized that he clearly didn't recognize her and if he did, it was just barely. Good lord, this was almost as bad as the time she'd ran into a former dorm mate at the park when she was.... when she was pregnant for the first time. She'd been eighteen. It had been a... fairly uncomfortable situation. Still, he was at least making an effort to be polite regardless, and somewhat chastened, she tried to appear slightly less desperate for adult interaction after a day of cleaning, cooking, and children.

"I got married pretty soon after graduating so... never really kept in touch with anyone," she laughed a bit weakly. It was more along the lines that while she'd liked her year mates and had been friendly with a few of them, she'd never been close enough with any to warrant going to weddings, parties, etc, or even just meeting up for tea or coffee. As a young wife and mother she'd been too busy to mind, but now the kids were a bit older and her closest friends were... her brother and brother in law. Her own sister couldn't be bothered to keep up much; but then again, Iris had always been fairly... aloof.

Bryony's second realization was that he had no idea she was running the shop. "Oh! I um... I own the shop now. Bought it at the end of May. So you're actually one of my first official... customers." Who probably did not appreciate her stilted rambling. She backed away a little, adjusting the bun her blonde hair was pulled back in. "I've worked at a few cafes and bakeries since graduating so this was the logical next step, I suppose."

OOC:
Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:12 am

< Summer 2036 >

Well, that made sense, the thing about not recognizing someone because they had not been keeping in touch obviously made sense. Sure, Matt didn't stay in-touch in thos yearmates but he has his reasons. Besides, Kenji still kept in-touch with him in a daily basis, and the Eide brothers already knew of the musician's presence since the day Matteo and Kenji used to be a sweet couple back in school. "Busy lives we have, do we? I mean, I don't have a lot of close friends back then- aside from Kenji. D'you remember that Hufflepuff? He's out creating an album or something." Speaking of marriages, Matt still was baffled over the concept of getting married soon after graduation, because it just sounded so... rushed. Rubin didn't even get married until he was, like, twenty-four. As much as he was prefectly fine in having a family of his own, Matt didn't really put up much effort in finding a dove due to his brother duties, his muggle shop, and his line of work in the Auror Department. "Then again, I don't always have the best moments in school, anyway," the Swede shrugged, in reference of the 'Coma Curse' in his fourth year, and the vampire attacks in his fifth. How lovely was it to be reminded of that?

"Really?" The Ravenclaw blinked in surprised when being told that he was actually the first official customer in... Bryony's shop? He smiled, sincerely amused of this, not even bothered with the rambling, "Herregud, what a life-hack. It's such an honor to be the first, if you ask me" He wasn't even sarcastic, Matteo just tended to sound dry when he was joking. Then again, he was naturally wry in general ever since meeting his godfather (read: since toddler-hood).

He nodded in acknowledgment when Bryony shared about what she had been doing after graduation, then decided that maybe he coud share his own, too, just a little bit to be fair. "Sounds pleasant. S'been so long since I've visited this place, " he sighed, "I mean... I only visit Hogsmeade for the Dueling Range when I have the spare time but, that's it." Matteo has a lot of mixed feelings about Hogsmeade- sometimes it's a good place to satisfy his dueling skill, but on the other hand it brought him terrible memories. Sometimes he was doing fine, but sometimes it's like getting a whiplash when going to some streets in the town. Did that even make sense?

ЅιπɢlεΔττιгεƬнεϻε Ѕσπɢ

< Out.Of.Cases >
                                                  out of character info

The Forgotten Weasley

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:44 pm
Here comes the water;
Are crumbling images,
Some order and sanity.

User Image
ᗷᖇYOᑎY
ᑕᗩTᕼᗩᖇIᑎᕮ
TᕼOᖇᗷᑌᖇᑎ

Bryony blinked at the mention of Kenji, before immediately placing the name to a half-remembered face, which hadn't exactly been hard, since in a sea of typical British pastiness, Kenji had stood out. He'd also been quite good when it came to music, as she remembered, so the thought that he was now producing his own came as no surprise. "Very busy," she agreed with a slightly weary grin. "I'm glad to hear he's doing well. He was always so positive."

Matteo mentioned their school years and the... substantial amount of chaos that had seemed to plague them dryly, and Bryony nodded in agreement. She'd been very lucky; she'd avoided most of the carnage at the Masquerade summer carnival before her fifth year by virtue of having left early after an unfortunate date who couldn't keep his eyes of anyone else in a skirt. Neither she nor her younger sister had 'fallen asleep' during her fifth year, and she had emerged from the fall festival of her sixth year shaken and a bit bruised up from getting caught up in a panicking crowd, but otherwise unharmed, although she'd been furious to discover that Iris, instead of trying to find her, had run off with bloody Kevin. "We did have a tough seven years."

His tone was slightly humorous, but he did seem genuinely happy to be her first customer. "Thank you! I'll give you a discount," she half-joked, and then nodded at the mention of the dueling range. She'd never been very good with defensive magic... Seumas had been in Dueling Club, as had the rest of his siblings. She remembered Lisa going on about how she wanted to be an auror. Look at how that had turned out. "What are you doing now, anyways?" she asked curiously.

OOC:
Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:37 am

< Summer 2036 >

Matteo has this half-hearted smile as Bryony remarked, saying that Kenji has been a positive person. Well, when was he not, anyway? Aside from the fact that Kenji freaked out when he said that he would return to the department after his grave experience in the Hogsmeade Attack and thus causing their break-up? "Yeah... He has always been, I guess," he sighed. Lucky b*****d, that Hufflepuff has all the good things happen to him back at school, while Matt sometimes felt that he was in a minefield for two consecutive years. At that point, he came to just really expect the worst. He didn't say anything furthermore about their tough years in the school, as he simply nodded and just fell silent until the topic shifted.

He chuckled at her humorous reply, and so he replied back, "Oh, will you, then? How generous of you." He was obviously joking in that one, even though Matteo was really careful in handling his own money- both muggle and wizarding money, because he simply inherited the wealth from his late parents. There's a reason why he still have that muggle music shop standing in his house's old garage, but on the bright side, as least he has a trusty assistant to handle it.

The Ravenclaw then felt hesitant when being asked about his going-ons, as he was usually not the most open person in the British population. He bit his lower lip ring as he twisted his father's old ring worn on his index finger, carefully considering whether he should withhold a lot information about him or just go with it. "Well, I've been working in the Auror department and... I think I'm doing okay, I've been taking care of my brother and he's going to his fourth year this September," and thinking about the fact that Ivar was now fourteen made him feel old, "other than that... s'all good."

ЅιπɢlεΔττιгεƬнεϻε Ѕσπɢ

< Out.Of.Cases >
                                                  out of character info

The Forgotten Weasley

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 11:28 am
Here comes the water;
Are crumbling images,
Some order and sanity.

User Image
ᗷᖇYOᑎY
ᑕᗩTᕼᗩᖇIᑎᕮ
TᕼOᖇᗷᑌᖇᑎ

Bryony suspected something was up, or at one point, had been up, between Matteo and Kenji from the look on the man's face at the mention of him, but it was really none of her business either way. She'd survived seven years at Hogwarts by minding her own business and keeping to herself, she wasn't about to end a winning streak. She smiled brightly at his laugh, and then regretted asking after what he'd been up to since graduating, as he didn't seem all that comfortable talking about it. She should know, given her... history. The blonde woman visibly cringed at the realization that he was an Auror now. He'd know all about, well, everything then. The Hargrave/Thorburn murders had been all over the papers to begin with, but to be in law enforcement you'd have to be both deaf and blind to not have heard about them in gory detail. "Then you've um... heard about my family," she said quietly, and, at a complete loss as to what to say, latched onto the topic of his brother. "I never knew you had a younger brother- mine finally settled down to get an actual job. I keep thinking he's thirteen, not twenty three." Fulton had been very content to just... wander around, sleeping on other people's sofas more often than not, since graduating. But at least he'd finally sent in that application to be a mediwizard. She worried about him. Well, she worried about Iris most of all, all she'd always been... Iris, but Fulton was very good at putting on a happy-go-lucky exterior. Maybe it was a Hufflepuff thing. Her sister was still working as an alchemist, and her husband was doing God-knows-what, but it was probably illegal all the same. She had better visit them soon, if only for Niall's sake. He was in between Laire and Callum in age, and he needed to be around his cousins, poor thing.

OOC:
Jade Galaksylph

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:56 am

< Summer 2036 >

Matteo felt like his heart was on his throat when Byrony finally got the clue that yes, he actually heard what happened to the Thorburns and the Hargraves... in detail. He was really a heedful type in the office, so he gets to know most of the going-ons that was talked about in the department. He cast down his hazel eyes and slowly nodded, replying quietly, "I heard... I'm sorry, I know exactly what it feels like." Matt looked down to his tattooed hand and twisted his ring again, as he didn't know what else to say. He was convinced that he has a lot of sensitive subjects that could be brought up anytime, which was usually why he ended up being quiet about himself. He was slightly relieved though when Bryony brought up about his brother, though he felt a tad taken back that she didn't know that he wasn't an only child. But granted, Ivar was born when Matteo was a fourth year. So there's that. "You.. thought that I'm the only child?" He asked, feeling a bit surprised, as he no longer imagined himself being one, "I mean-- Yeah, I actually do. His name's Ivar, a Hufflepuff. He lives with me and my... other brother, in Reading." It feel just weird to actually call Austmar his 'brother', even if Uncle Marleiv took him and Ivar in when he was, like, fifteen or sixteen. It must be over-exposure or the fact that he just felt awkward calling someone he wasn't even related to, they don't even share the exact surname.

ЅιπɢlεΔττιгεƬнεϻε Ѕσπɢ

< Out.Of.Cases >
                                                  out of character info

The Forgotten Weasley

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Caedmon68

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:18 pm
User Image
User Image

She blows out of nowhere, roman candle in the wild
Laughing away through my feeble disguise
No other version of me I would rather be tonight
Lord she found me just in time...

Elisabeth opened the door to Honeydukes and slipped inside, already feeling lightheaded from the smell of sweets that filled the shop. She loved the sugary treats that filled the shelves, and she couldn't wait to taste some of them. It had been wise to stop here on her way to Tomes and Scrolls – it would be hard to concentrate on her questions while she was daydreaming about the flavors of sugared butterfly wings and mice pops. After she finished here – and ate most of what she bought – she could go on a hunt for books to put away for her Ladybug. Calliandra would be thrilled with her gifts, and it would be an excuse to eat far more sweets after she finished. All in all, it was looking like the perfect plan to distract Elisabeth until she got used to being the only person in the house. That definitely deserved some celebratory sweets.

She's gonna save me, call me baby, run her hands through my hair
She'll know me crazy sooth me daily but yet she wouldn't care
We'll steal her Lexus, be detectives, ride 'round pickin' up clues
We'll name our children Jackie and Wilson raise them on rhythm and blues.

Wearing: This
Thinking: Sugared butterfly wings sound so amazing right now!
Company: ?
OOC:
The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:03 am
Here comes the water;
Are crumbling images,
Some order and sanity.

User Image
ᗷᖇYOᑎY
ᑕᗩTᕼᗩᖇIᑎᕮ
TᕼOᖇᗷᑌᖇᑎ

Bryony was in a rather good mood. Now that the school year had just begun she was anticipating a dramatic uptick in sales, as soon older students would be pouring into Hogsmeade on the weekends, and she knew teenagers could never resist candy. It was also a pleasant enough late summer afternoon- she loved the weather in September, before the cold well and truly set in. She adored winter of course, because of Seumas, but she'd always had a fondness for autumn. It was late afternoon, edging into evening, and in a few hours she'd be closing up for the night and heading home. No doubt the children were giving the sitter hell, but Maisie would be starting in just three short years. She was broken out of her thoughts when the door jingled. The woman who entered had short auburn hair and looked to be in her late thirties. "Good afternoon," Bryony called out to her, coming out from behind the counter. "Do you need help with anything?" It was a bit of a surprise to see an adult here, and an unfamiliar one, not a professor or fellow shopkeeper, at that, but you never knew. Hogsmeade was a very well known place, after all. Perhaps she was visiting for nostalgic purposes.

OOC:
Caedmon68

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100

Caedmon68

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:02 am
User Image
User Image

She blows out of nowhere, roman candle in the wild
Laughing away through my feeble disguise
No other version of me I would rather be tonight
Lord she found me just in time...

”Hello, and a good afternoon to you, too! Do you happen to have some sugared butterfly wings? I am rather treating myself today.” Elisabeth offered a grin to the woman, moving toward the counter. ”I wouldn't say no to some ice mice pops either, since I'm indulging. If there was ever a time, it's after your only daughter goes off to school, right?” Elisabeth didn't bother with asking about books, of course. Honeydukes wasn't the place for that kind of information or anything. While she talked she looked over the pastries, wondering if it would be worth it to take one home for dessert tonight. If she wasn't careful, she would have to find someone to roll her to and from the shop everyday, but one day's fun wouldn't hurt anything. And she would work it off later, looking for new – well, old – books.

She's gonna save me, call me baby, run her hands through my hair
She'll know me crazy sooth me daily but yet she wouldn't care
We'll steal her Lexus, be detectives, ride 'round pickin' up clues
We'll name our children Jackie and Wilson raise them on rhythm and blues.

Wearing:This
Thinking:If she can get me sweets and help keep me busy, she will be more helpful than anyone.
Company:Bryony
OOC:
”The Forgotten Weasley”

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out