Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply Echoes of Pern
Dragon Starter Pack: Closed Nov 1 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rhea Izar

Feral Ladykiller

11,625 Points
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
PostPosted: Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:41 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Rhea Izar
Do you understand you could wind up with dragons that are the same color? Yes or No
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety or Give me three of a kind!
Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled? Yes or No
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Blue
Any other notes or comments or silliness? I really love the idea of a white or gold dragon.

-Bee got it neener neener  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:02 pm
Because this feels like a me way of doing this...
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Jayara
Do you understand you could wind up with dragons that are the same color? Yesh'm
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety. The spice of life!
Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled? Yesh'm
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Brown has a soft spot for me. I'm an oooooldbie rp'er and had some good rp with a brown and a female rider. Though there was that one blue that liked to taste test for candidates...
Any other notes or comments or silliness?
From dragons with faulty genes, destructive mob-mentality firelizards, to crafter spies in secretive holds. I am up for challenges. XD
Honestly, if you have temp event npc's you need played out, drop me a line. I do enjoy a good temp character as it's nice to have something random and new. Sparks the creative juices and stretches out my rp muscles.

-I'll Bee rollin' for this!  

Jayara

Invisible Lunatic

belloblossom

Aged Shapeshifter

17,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:57 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: belloblossom
Do you understand you could wind up with dragons that are the same color? Yes
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety
Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled? Yes
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Bronze
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-Y'all too slow to beat the Bee!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:24 am
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Kolina
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety
Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled? Yes
Which random color dragon is your favorite? White because I freakin LOVE pale colors
Any other notes or comments or silliness? Ya'll are the freakin best!

MH got! gaia_kittenstar  

Kolina

Inquisitive Agent

Rikalani

Business Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:23 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Trisamour
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Brown because I liked a lot of the Brownriders in the books razz Though in a pure color sense, blue is my favorite color of all time.
Any other notes or comments or silliness? I aim to be the mother of dragons but I promise not to a dragon die like Daenerys!

-Wish goti t  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:50 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Keantha
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety please
Which random color dragon is your favorite? blues!
Any other notes or comments or silliness? I solemnly swear I am up to no good!!

Drani snagging for after some other things are done ~  

Keantha

Lucifer Force

Sparkling Senshi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:29 am
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Lucifer Force
Do you understand you could wind up with dragons that are the same color? Yep!
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety, please!
Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled? Yep!
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Probably blue or brown. <3
Any other notes or comments or silliness? Thank you, Pernshop, for being so generous!
-- Pach!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:59 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Nayci
Do you understand you could wind up with dragons that are the same color? Indeedly~
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety please~
Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled? Yar!
Which random color dragon is your favorite? All the dragons! (aka: no pref, all are gorgeous in their own way 3nodding )
Any other notes or comments or silliness? <3 You guys are amazing!

-- Pach  

Nayci

Dangerous Shapeshifter

DarkHeartedSorrow

Adorable Trash

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2018 4:15 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: DarkHeartedSorrow
Do you understand you could wind up with dragons that are the same color? Yes!
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety please~
Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled? Yes!
Which random color dragon is your favorite? i really like whites for that #aesthetic u kno u kno?
Any other notes or comments or silliness? all dragons are good

-Wish got it  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2018 10:54 am
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: LyriaSilverfrost
Do you understand you could wind up with dragons that are the same color? Yes!
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll for variety, please!
Do you understand you can only win one bronze and/or one white in your starter pack no matter how often those colors are rolled? Yes!
Which random color dragon is your favorite? That'd be White.
Any other notes or comments or silliness? psh no i have no sense of humor ha ha ha haaaaa
Okay okay okay so what is brown and sticky?
A stick.
: D
-- Pach  

LyriaSilverfrost

Rua the Raven

Anxious Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:25 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Rua the Raven
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Bronze~
yum_onigiri yum_tamago yum_tea emotion_kirakira yum_tea yum_tamago yum_onigiri

-- Pach  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:28 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: tricksterthought
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color?[/b Give me three of a kind!
Which random color dragon is your favorite? whites are shiny but blues are sassy
Any other notes or comments or silliness? I CAN'T WAIT GAIS. CHARACTER CREATION. YASSS.

--BEE  

tricksterthought

Beloved Aggressor

Meresankh

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:06 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Meresankh
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Give me three of a kind!
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Green!
Any other notes or comments or silliness? So excited! biggrin

-- Pach  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:14 pm
Leave It Up To Chance

Username: Zombeikid
Do you understand you could wind up with dragons that are the same color? Ye
If you roll three of the same chromatic color, do you want me to choose a different chromatic color so you have variety or would you be happy with three-of-the-same-color? Re-roll please!
Which random color dragon is your favorite? Um. Blue!
Any other notes or comments or silliness? I'm excite!

For Beeeee  

zombeikid

Feline Lunatic

2,050 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Echoes of Pern

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash