[M4] Consequences Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:27 am
Is the body of Ascension shore still in custody, or has she been buried by now?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:47 pm
Blade Kuroda
Is the body of Ascension shore still in custody, or has she been buried by now?

The body has not yet been claimed, so it is still in custody and it is definiely Ascencion Shore.  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Grey Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:51 pm
A couple quick late questions... Is Kaleb's new cello-playing roommate a specific person, or just a new feature of his post-event life that I should start working in?

When it comes to remembering the pre-meta timeline, would they still have some awareness of how their personal history might have been affected by the timeline swap, or are they pretty clueless when it comes to their 'new' past?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 5:20 pm
Is it raining in Other Ashdown again?  

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:10 pm
Grey Dragon
A couple quick late questions... Is Kaleb's new cello-playing roommate a specific person, or just a new feature of his post-event life that I should start working in?

When it comes to remembering the pre-meta timeline, would they still have some awareness of how their personal history might have been affected by the timeline swap, or are they pretty clueless when it comes to their 'new' past?

Up to you!

Your character has no idea what she going on in the new timeline. You're welcome to have them access books or blogs for a general clue tho!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:11 pm
Daekie
Is it raining in Other Ashdown again?

Other Ashdown has normal weather patterns now, and can be sunny or stormy.  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:57 am
My consequence solo for Leila ended up being focused entirely on her relationship with Biscuit. Can I use it in my warg requirements as well as long as it's 500+ words?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:14 pm
shibrogane
Up to you!

Your character has no idea what she going on in the new timeline. You're welcome to have them access books or blogs for a general clue tho!

Awesome, thanks. I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I wasn't able to keep up with the last few weeks of the meta, and I'm not sure if my kiddo is eligible for the 450 word response and event point. Is there a participation cutoff I should stick to?  

Grey Dragon

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:16 pm
cibarium
My consequence solo for Leila ended up being focused entirely on her relationship with Biscuit. Can I use it in my warg requirements as well as long as it's 500+ words?

Yep!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:18 pm
Grey Dragon
shibrogane
Up to you!

Awesome, thanks. I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but I wasn't able to keep up with the last few weeks of the meta, and I'm not sure if my kiddo is eligible for the 450 word response and event point. Is there a participation cutoff I should stick to?

As long as you responded to each prompt you'll have hit the 450 word participation requirement, so I think I would say that Kaleb would be eligible if he has a record and those prompt responses. :>  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

Grey Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:24 pm
shibrogane
As long as you responded to each prompt you'll have hit the 450 word participation requirement, so I think I would say that Kaleb would be eligible if he has a record and those prompt responses. :>

I am pretty sure through the meta he's done 450 words since I got in a few posts in the beginning, but RL got weird on me when it came to rolling the last two with the glitch reset stuff, and I was completely lost by sigil-creating time. @_@; If that's enough, it's just the additional 450 word response in the sunrise thread, right?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:15 pm
Does someone need magical ability in order to create magitech?  

Daekie

Stellar Wildcat

23,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:11 pm
Grey Dragon
shibrogane

I am pretty sure through the meta he's done 450 words since I got in a few posts in the beginning, but RL got weird on me when it came to rolling the last two with the glitch reset stuff, and I was completely lost by sigil-creating time. @_@; If that's enough, it's just the additional 450 word response in the sunrise thread, right?

I would really be more comfortable if you did the prompt response rolls (they have a further importance down the line) but yes, that's correct, in essence  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:13 pm
Daekie
Does someone need magical ability in order to create magitech?

Um... yes. It's magical technology, so at least one person on the group working needs to be magical. However, MEDICAL magitechnology is completely, utterly nonexistent. Mixing the two just isn't done.  

shibrogane
Vice Captain

Stellar Lightbringer

cibarium
Crew

Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:09 pm
If I'm playing a civilian I want to upgrade, can I write a new quest profile that aligns more closely with their new memory set? Knowledge of magic might change up Julian's family history in a way I might want to factor into his high concept or trouble if/when I can upgrade him.  
information services

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff