Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[BATT] For Real (Austri + Nucleo + Amonee) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
quite uneventful rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-12)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 2:19 pm
Quote:
Austri dealt 1 damage.

"It is that bad! And you can change it! You can be strong, too! You just--" Austri saw him cry, narrowing her eyes. If he was trying to get her pity, he wasn't earning it. Only those who tried have the right for pity. "Running is only alright when you've tried. And don't mention my arms. My arms are not me. Don't ******** talk about them." Austri ran a hand over her face. She couldn't believe she was going to say this, but she wanted her caste to not be such weaklings. "I can help you. I can train you." All she'd seen were pretty greenbloods with bleeding hearts. This was her-- And his-- Opportunity to change that.

Austri rounded on the clone-y greenblood, about to respond when he'd suddenly slammed her to the ground fiercely. Austri's eyes flashed, but instead of anger, she merely smiled up at him with a taunting grin. She leaned forward, face uncomfortably close to his own as she whispered the next part. "It does, actually~" She smirked, eying him up and down. "It makes me want to beg for more~" She murmured low, eying his face for a reaction. "You're full of rage, aren'tcha~? Just begging to let it out. I could see it as we fought! You're not pathetic~ You're just... Repressed~" Austri giggled sweetly, pulling away and laying back on the floor with a sneer on her face, proud. She'd won this battle the minute he hit her. "Go on, finish me off. Prove me right."

HP: 7 - 4 = 3
      Novice Air Pressurization Offensive Style B: 0/1
      Adept Artifact Agility Style B: 0/2

Doutei

Yamashii

Doutei rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:55 pm
Quote:
Nucleo does damage!

"What?" Nucleo's eyes widened at Austri's words. Time seemed to slow down as he realized where he was and what he was doing. Straddling her, the boy felt his veins burning. He wanted to show her she was wrong. Wrong about Amonee, wrong about him, wrong about the letters, wrong about the clones, wrong about Kursha- everything! Stress and anger that he'd been holding in, directed at so many people overflowed. He raised his fist and slammed it down, directly at her face.

Yet nothing happened.

A hand gripped his arm, holding it above him.

"No." His face looked down at him, angry. Stern eyes locked, a mirror of frustration on both faces.

"Let go. I've got this." Nucleo growled, his pumpbiscuit pounding. Confusion joined the cocktail of fury and pain flowing through him.

"This isn't us. This isn't you." The clone refused, holding his wrist tight, fingers clutching those strips of paint.

HP:3/20
Support Trinket Novice Style A 1/1
Novice Cloning (Agility Style B) 0/1

quite uneventful

Yamashii

Doutei

Yamashii

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 9:57 pm
He wanted to run. She taunted him with a harsh but accurate analysis of his world. Amonee didn't try to fight. He barely tried to protect. Running was all he'd known from a young age. He'd run through the trials, he'd run from the daywalkers, he'd run from the collapse of the tower. In his sweeps, he'd never found something that couldn't be escaped or avoided. Until now, it seemed.

How did you run from the wind?

"Austri, I-" His response to her offer was lost as she scrambled to coax Nucleo into finishing her off. Would he really do it? The jadeblood gripped his hands into nervous fists and bit his lip as he watched in anxious agony. He wasn't sure he wanted the barista to go through with this. In all the time they'd spent together, Nucleo had avoided violence. It wasn't in the other boy's nature. But she was right, wasn't she? Trolls were supposed to fight. Trolls were supposed to be strong. That was what television had taught him. Another Nucleo reached to stop himself and Amonee gasped. Which one should he be rooting for? Which one was real?

But they all were, weren't they?

"You can't! Nucleo, please!" He couldn't let any part of Nucleo regret this down the road. In the mix of memories and multiple realities, it would only amplify any self-loathing that the greenblood would feel from this fight. Grabbing on to the other free arm so the Nucleo trying to swing at Austri couldn't hit with his non-dominant hand, Amonee continued to try and reason with him.

"She's right! You can't fight this one for me!" His voice wavered, not completely believing in this but he was trying hard to be brave. He was trying to understand her point of view. Amonee got the feeling that not many gave Austri that effort. And if she was truly trying to better him, he'd have to find a way to help her too.

quite uneventful

Doutei

quite uneventful rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 10:26 pm
Quote:
Austri dealt 4 damage.

Austri's eyes were stone cold as she watched his reactions, seeming unaffected by the lifting of his hand and the supposed fall. When it stopped in midair, Austri simply stared at the conflict between the two, that same sweet smile on her face as she laid back, relaxed. This went better than she'd expected. She sat up, nearing and murmuring in his ear. "Nucleo, right? Why don't we~ Meet in private sometime~ I dunno, I just~ Aha~ I feel like I'd be able to help you with your~ Problems~" She giggled, pushing him back easily with the two hands holding him back. This was so ironic. She was telling him to let go, and they just kept holding him back. It was the perfect example of what she'd just explained. She pulled away, looking up at the other Nucleo and Amonee with a stiff upper lip. "You've finally realized. Now, will you finally take me on?"

HP: 3
      Novice Air Pressurization Offensive Style B: 0/1
      Adept Artifact Agility Style B: 0/2

Doutei
sorry!

Yamashii
short!!

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Doutei

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 1:16 am
"No. We're leaving." The clone pulled Nucleo up, gripping his wrist tightly. Struggling, it became unclear which was leading. One thing that was obvious was both were rattled by what had just happened. The clone believed the safest thing to do was remove them from the situation. Austri was dangerous, not in her actions but in her words.

"What are you doing? We can't just leave him there! Amonee!" Nucleo called after him as he was dragged away. Angry and confused, he had no choice but to be pulled along. Once they were out of sight, the clone released his hold and turned to Nucleo.

"What the hell was that?!" The barista growled, pissed off. Most of the stresses that he'd released in that fight with Austri had lessened slightly but still bubbled inside. Now he got to add rogue clones to the list he supposed.

"Those are my words. What were you doing?" The clone replied, crossing his arms, expression unreadable.

"I was protecting Amonee! She was-"

"On the ground."

"So? She wasn't done! She was going to-"

"Turn you into her."

"No! Look, we don't have time for this. Here, let's merge and go check on Amonee. We'll discuss this later-" He reached to brush his bangs out of his face in frustration, glancing behind him to see if the jadeblood was on his way after them or not.

"No. I want you to remember this."

There would be no reconciliation, just a puff of smoke that blew away in the wind.

HP:0/20
Support Trinket Novice Style A 1/1
Novice Cloning (Agility Style B) 0/1

quite uneventful
sorry for the wait! and the sort of abrupt leaving, figured we were trying to wrap this up.

Yamashii
amoneee be safeeee

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas