Submit

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 6:01 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Two Impish insurgents infiltrate the jubilee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 1:52 pm
Eyzaak was bored, which meant it was time to go explore more of the swamp. The small blueblood had convinced Sundry to come along. The lusus sleepily stumbled after the boy as they trudged through one of the path ways leading out of Salamire Outpost. Eyzaak had made sure to leave word he was going, beyond that however he was hell bent on exploring. Rushing off, his walking stick in had he now carried around as a means of protection. With a childish grin of delight plastered on his face he soon found himself wandering in territory he hadn't been in before.

Curiously, he moved past one of the old large Fronds growing. The soft purple and blue tons and flickering fireflies in the distance had him pick up pace rushing around to try and reach a gloved hand out for one of the bright twinkling creatures. Sighing when it lifted out of his reach he laughed as his lusus rushed after him, sitting on it's haunches beside the boy.

"I almost had one Sundry, really!!" He noted as he poked his tongue out at the firefly that had lazily glided out of his reach.

saihen
-pulls up our skype log-

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 3:42 pm
Akkira loved going out and picking herbs. She'd learned, so far, to distinguish the good ones by smell and touch and it was the smells that really charmed her. She especially loved picking the ones that had a really cold smell to them and there was wild tea leavs nearby that her lusus had taught her how to care for, for the best flavors. This area was practically her garden, though it didn't necessarily belong to her. She knew the ins, outs and abouts about it.

BUT THIS NIGHT, there was definitely something different. Foot prints she didn't recognize! the sound of laughter and an animal... then shouting? OH! she knew that voice! It was the blue scooter from the village. Carefully she moved around the frond. "Hey, isn't this a bit far from the village?" she called out to the coldblooded troll.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:01 pm
Eyzaak had been about to dive off into the next spot, carelessly scampering around trying to find something to do when he heard a small sound of footsteps and a voice call to him. Craning his head he turned around quickly, startled in truth as he looked for the source of the problem. Shivering as he realized it was the blind kid from training pratice he relaxed as his shoulders sagged slightly from relief she couldn't see him looking afraid.

Rubbing a gloved hand over the back of his neck Eyzaak regarded her thoughtfully. She had a basket tucked close, filled with flowers. "Yo, what's up! Yea we are out a ways from the village I'm explorin' with my lusus!" He called back as he walked towards her. Pausing an arms length from the other troll he waved a hand generally as if checking to see if those red eyes the others sported were legitmate in that she couldn't see him.

The redblood looked so formal in her dress. Humming thoughtfully he smiled poking at her basket with an out stretched hand. "Watchya doing?" Eyzaak inquired curiously. "I dunno if I remember your name but you were awesome helpin' out with Akko's training." The boy grinned, namely because she'd helped make things turn in the kids favor.  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:14 pm
I do things my way and my way only: saibear: Akkira could sort of feel a breeze infront of her face but there was nothing she could see, so any action Eyzaak may have done went unnoticed, except for maybe the sounds he made. Since it was stuff so mundane, she didn't even acknowledge it even if she knew it was there. she thrust the basket towards him to show off her plunder. "My name is Akkira and I'm picking herbs and flowers for tea tonight,"

Pssshhh, she didn't really do anything spectacular during the training, but they had done really well as a team. "Yeah well, I think Akko went pretty easy on us. I betcha she could have slaughtered us if she were really trying," she commented with a smirk. But this kid was really tough if he braved the travel to this specific Area. There is a reason why Tekemom liked it out here, seclusion and rough terrain. "So... exploring, I could tell you a bit about these parts. My hive is just over there, so I visit these parts pretty often for supplies."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:02 pm
Eyzaak watched her extremely closely, even going so far as to lean in and raise a brow at her. He noted she didn't seem to react and decided that it was likely legitimate she was in fact blind. However he wasn't expecting her to thrust the basket at him. Blinking rapidly the blueblood noted how much she had gathered. Impressive given she was blind. He didn't care for the art of herb picking it seemed boring. "My names Eyzaak. Nice to meetchya." He replied giving a considerate 'Hm' in response about her activities. "Wait what? Tea? Is that like the stuff that's flavored water or somethin?" He asked squinting at her supiciously. He was pretty sure that was what it was anyway.

The small boy raised a brow at her comment about Byakko slaughtering them. "Yeah I guess she coulda." He blew a rasberry at the idea before rolling his eyes. Realizing she couldn't see that he added a small curt laugh. "Ohh you live out here?" He asked curiously leaning in a bit to nudge at her basket. "Do you need any help or anything? I'm pretty board...I wanna look for supplies!" He chimmed in, eager to make a game out of it if the other was willing to play.  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 7:41 pm
"I guess it's like flavored water. You boil the herbs and you get a special drink that's pretty good for you," She actually wasn't sure how to explain tea, she liked it. Especially when she could get the leaves for a 'green tea' sort of thing. "Well, maybe you should try it some time," Akkira shrugged and and began picking more dried leaves from the frond nearby.

"What, you don't believe me? Boy, maybe we should go ask Akko for a rematch and see for sure, I'm sure she'd love the exercise," She suggested with a broad smile. Actually she'd love to do that again, even if the entire exercise was a bit frustrating to her. "Yeah, not even 10 feet from here, I live in... I guess it was an old temple or something, I don't know." She'd invite him over if Tekemom wasn't likely watching her with disgust at her friendly interaction.

"...Hmmm, well I need to find some things for crops when it gets warmer, if you really want to work you can help me find those. they look something like---" she dug through her basket and showed him a bulb, several plants and several long seeds. "If you find any herbs that would work too, If you do a good job I might let you over for a meal or something,"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:51 am
Eyzaak tilted his head as he made a small noise akin to humming. He liked the idea of flavors in his water. That sounded reasonably good. Eyzaak smiled as he rocked on his muddy sneakers. "Well I will leave the boiling to you...but I wanna try some later maybe?" He inquired as he looked to her. "I'll try it if you make me some. I'll get whatever plant you want. Noticing the other grab more leaves his brows furrowed slightly.

Puffing up a little he looked amused at the others comment. "Maybe we should ask the Boss. Byakko would maybe I bet if we both asked." Eyzaak looked around them as the redblood mentioned being 10 feet or so away. The outline of the mentioned give could be seen aways off nestled in the swamp.

The boy watched her like a hawk as she pulled out the particular flower. "I saw several on the way over here come on." He walked closer to her and grabbed hold of her arm and tugged the red blood to follow. "A meal sounds good. I'll make ya a metal cut out of your symbol or something maybe?" He tugged her along to follow heading back towards were he'd seen the bulbus flower was growing in a small patch.

saihen
sry i'll code all this later

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:40 am
"Oh yeah, for sure. I want a rematch where she isn't taking it easy on me." Without a doubt she wanted a rematch, but maybe not immediately. She was more interested in a one on one than she was in some kind of tag team, but maybe Eyzaak could give her a hand with it? Well whatever, that was a while in the future.

She was a bit irritated that she was being dragged, but if he knew where the bulbs were then she would follow along. "Hey, the food isn't some kind of trade off or something, but sure. You get me that metal cut-out and we'll call it even," When they reached the patch she put the herbs and leaves back in the basket. "But you'll have to pick out what my symbol is, I have no idea what it looks like." With that said she crouched down. "Is this the place?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:43 am
Eyzaak looked at her curiously. "Just cuz you are blind doesn't mean you were being treated less." He quickly replied, certain about that. All he'd ever learned growing up here was about the equality of the caste system. She had her worth, hed seen her try and stand up for herself after all. Even if it had been frustrating, she hadn't let it hold her back. That was good from his standpoint, and whatever she'd need he'd help out with in the future. Even if it wasn't much, she was part of his team. Learning how to make that work for the greater good was important.

Eyzaak looked surprised as he looked her over even as she crouched down. "I think it's that thing on your dress." He commented thoughtfully. Eyzaak had more or less pulled her along until they came upon the patch of flowers like the one she'd shown him. "I mean I know you can't see it..but we can place it on your door or somethin?" He shrugged more for his own reaction.

"Yup, I think those are the same?" He hunkered down beside her, knees to his chest as the small blueblood boy blinked at her curiously to see if they checked out.  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:48 am
"Who says it's because i'm blind?," she asked in an annoyed tone "My being blind isn't a disability, being a kid is!" she was very certain about that. At this point she had proven how good she could be against others. At bloodfest, at the space tower and many other times. She was as good as any other troll with perfectly good eyes, BUT!!!!!!! nobody treated a kid like a battle hardened warrior and that was ALL of them! but she didn't have the breath to waste on this specific rant. "Being a kid sucks....."

"I'm not wearing a dress numbhorns, it's a kimono, very different from a 'dress'," she said with a little click of her tongue. But of course how could he know the specifics. "It would be better for my hair, if you're going to do anything, I'm not staying in my hive for long...." Or that was the plan. She was tired of living with her lusus, her plan was to bolt when she was supposed to do the trials and never come back.

Akkira began pawing at the ground. "Well, what are you waiting for? start digging!" she commanded reaching into her basket for what looked like a curved stone. It was a 'shovel' her lusus made since Akkira wasn't really allowed to go and buy things for home let alone for herself. "So... uhhhh, I heard there was this festival thing going on.... you plan on asking someone to take you out there or....?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:22 pm
Eyzaak looked surprised as the other raised her eyebrows. "Oh..I guess you are right." He agreed then with a wide smile. She was so matter of fact about it, Eyzaak had no choice but to respect the concept. "Being a kid does make it a heck of a lot harder...I wanna challenge again someday." He nodded thoughtfully as he puffed up at the idea of retrying when he could match her one on one. "Nah, it's pretty great if you have fun!" Eyzaak laughed, grinning at his new friend.

As she insulted him he merely blinked at the other. She was one of the kids who had gotten to go to the space race. The urge to push her for the comment made him scowl in a sour manner. How was he supposed to know what a kimono was?! It looked fancy as hell either way. "For your hair? I can do that." It would be smaller, and a little harder to make but it could be done. Surprised by the other's comment she had to wonder what Akkira meant by not being at her hive for long. Was she going somewhere..?

The blueblood child didn't have long to linger on the thought. She was pawing at the ground with the little shovel like tool. "Uhhh...ok." He pushed at the ground with his stick a bit before using his hands to pull at the earth, digging it up to help make it easier to scoop. "Yeah, I was planning going later. I overheard it's up towards Busthind. They have celebrations all over the place. What about you?" He asked suspiciously squinting at the other as he plopped one of the flowers, root and all into her basket.  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:39 pm
"Yeah, it's one thing to be blind, it's another to be a kid," She sighed. Actually, she wished people took it easier on her because she was a kid. She knew she could work with blindness but you can't work with being a kid. You just have to wait and grow up. "Yeah, hey, we should do a tag team or something against her. one on one is fun.... but I've never done a tag team before..." Unfortunately she couldn't see that grin but the laugh did make her feel a bit fuzzy inside. She listened carefully for her lusus who was hunting at the moment. HOPEFULLY she didn't come back early and pick a fight with Eyzaak.

"Yeah, my hair is getting longer and it's been poking my eyes lately so.... that would be the most useful. But if you can't do that then don't worry about it," It was a nice thought, but she didn't even know how he'd get it to her without having to fight with Tekemom... she could always go to the village. Though once the trial passed she had no intention of staying with Tekemom. She was going to go on her own and meet people. Never again to be isolated from others.

"Busthind huh, well then we should go. Nobody would miss us if we get back before sunrise," She said in an almost mischievous way. "I got to go to bloodfast this last sweep and I think it would be fun to go to this jubilee I've heard about, If you want you can tag along," If she was lucky she could persuade him and his lusus to go along with her, they could forget tea and she wouldn't have to worry about fighting swamp monsters.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:12 pm
Eyzaak frowned at the others comment. "Yea I don't like being told what to do...but I also like having fun. The grown ups always seem so busy." He sighed itching at his cap over his head. Hrm. Maybe it was better to be older than a kid? She sure as was in a hurry to grow up. Eyzaak was still trying to master the art of reading. He'd get there when his body was ready he figured with a shrug. Chuckling he nodded at her. "Sure thing when we both are of age I'll hit you up for sure." He agreed with earnest. He had no idea about her lusus. His was so friendly he hardly thought about other kids parents. Bracks had been scary sure...but that was because of what the smiling swamp parent was.

Eyzaak looked at her curiously. "I'll figure it out for you. No worries." He promised simply in a boyish fashion as he stopped her from digging and pinky swore the other.

At the comment about tagging along with her he snorted. "We can go together sure. We can make it back no problem." Eyzaak assured as he helped pull a few flowers and dusted his hands off. "Lets go! Do you gotta spot to put all that?" He asked pratically bouncing in place from excitement at going to see the Jubilee. He admired her spirit she had plenty of it. She'd be fine to hang with for the rest of the evening he figured.  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 5:53 pm
"Mmm... I don't care if people tell me what to do... really...." she had her reasons for wanting to grow up fast, but they didn't really matter in this situation. "... Yeah, okay, it's a promise then. But you also have to fight me at some point too so don't think you're out of the woods," the battle ready redblood sad as she pulled out one of the flower bulbs to smell it and then toss it into her basket.

she was surprised by the pinky promise. She was confused and not sure what to do about it but.... okay, if that's what he wanted to do. "Oh... well alright, I'll trust you in that but if you decide to come by my hive again, be careful, Tekekmom doesn't like visitors and she might try to start a fight." once the pinky promise was over she pulled her hand away. She decided thy Eyzaak was a huge weirdo, but not bad. She wouldn't mind just hanging out with him. "Or hey maybe I can go over to your hive sometime to pick it up,"

"Hmm....." he sure was eager but that was fine, so was she. "Yeah give me a minute,' she pulled her bokken from it's sheith and struck the tree hard enough that it made a sound then she then turned around and made her way towards the shrine, smacking trees and rocks occasionally as she did so. Eventually she came back, bumping gently into the tree and letting out an irritated grunt. "Okay, lets go."  
Alternia RP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff