Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[PRP] Warrant (Tamiya x Zindel) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
quite uneventful rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-12)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:59 pm
Quote:
Zindel dealt 3 damage.

Zindel slammed to the ground face up, staring right at her, lifting his arms to his face and covering it as he attempted to calm himself down so he wasn't such a stuttering mess. He was going to die here, it was a done deal. He muttered as his body shook, though some of it was muffled from his hands over his face. His blood pusher thumped rapidly in his chest from fear. "I, I, I-I'll, I'll d-do anything, a-anything, j-just pl-please do-don't k-ki-kill me, d-don't do that th-thing you j-just did, p-please--" He was trying not to cry again.

HP: 8 - 1 = 7

Sypon

Sypon rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:13 pm
“That thing? Oh, that thing is over. I did that thing.” Tamiya reminded Zindel. She pressed her foot against him again just enough to make him uncomfortable – leaning forward with her arms on her knees. “I just needed you to stop. Ignoring me.”

Tamiya frowned, still keeping the aggressive weight as she considered her options. “That was a wonderful party. A real mirthsplosion, kind of a glitterbomb sort of thing. Infecting everyone with lust for change, ambition, merriment. Noticed you – not Chiara – were present.”

Finally, she took the weight off of Zindel. A hand reached back to grab her club, and Tamiya leaned on that instead. “Are you not happy?”

4/20 blaze it
Tam deals another excellent 3 damage. DOWN TO THE WIRE!  

Sypon
Vice Captain

quite uneventful rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:19 pm
Quote:
Zindel dealt 2 damage.

It had been her. Zindel felt the hairs on his neck stand. He reminded himself never to mess or disobey a juggalo again. Just thinking of what he'd seen was enough to shock him once more, wincing in pain. Zindel couldn't escape her piercing gaze as she leaned in-- She had a point, he just... Didn't know her intentions, and he didn't know but just seeing her made him feel like he'd somehow recognized her or seen her... Somewhere, before. Other than the party, other than earlier. It scared him.

He listened to her now, chest rising and falling uncomfortably as he calmed himself down and the foot on his chest was removed. He propped himself up, rubbing the tears off of his face with his sleeves and sighing at her question. Of course, Chiara had something to do with this. "I'm... Something." He said, staring at her club and reminding himself to continue further, lest he wanted that to slam in his face. "I-I mean. I'm really glad I uh... I was offered this. It's like. I can, I don't know, finally get places or something." He rubbed his eye some, deflating some and looking down at the ground. "W-what does Chiara have to do with this?" He asked pointedly, looking up at her, eyebrows furrowed. She may have been his manager, but he'd come of his own volition. She may have been the one who'd convinced him to go, but it wasn't like he didn't have his own reasons for doing so.

HP: 7 - 3 = 4

Sypon

Sypon rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:57 pm
2/20
6 damage!

Finally, some gumption. “******** fair.” She took a step back, feeling victorious. Tamiya had won this battle of constitution.

“Your presence at the meeting was important for all of us. That you appeared to lack mirth, shirk away from gogly Alternian duty and failed to assert your harlequinesque putrescence in the face of Vidari was not particularly impressive to me – not that that should matter to you. I was hoping you would have the mindset you just expressed. So. You have that going for you.”

She frowned. “I was also hoping. That she had nothing to do with this.” Tamiya’s words were thought out, staccato. Her terse expression didn’t let anything past her made-up features. “I take it she does not, and that is what I wanted to know. That is excellent.” Tamiya extended a golden hand down to Zindel to take.

Independence was important for an ambitious troll. While Tamiya had no doubt that she could boost Sinter up his ladder, it wasn’t as though he hadn’t earned it. She had no way of metering her methods, only her motivations. And those were unsavory at best, as far as she could tell from their brief meetings. This troll was an enigma in his place on Regina’s trusted group. She would be keeping an eye on him.

“Also. I am an excellent conversationalist. It is much easier to talk to me than to run the ******** away. I am very good at catching trolls who run from me.”

quite uneventful

Sypon
Vice Captain

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:06 pm
      She'd stepped back. Zindel visibly relaxed, running a hand through his hair while his shaking hands stilled some. He released a raggedly breath, listening to her continue but not looking at her directly. He didn't understand half of what she was saying, it being too complicated for him, but he understood enough to know she was... Somehow complimenting him? Zindel wasn't sure. He just wanted to leave. She seemed heavily against Chiara, and while Zindel didn't know why she could be, he did understand why she was wary-- She wasn't exactly the most peaceful troll, and considering how she'd taken the fall for him at the ball it was reasonable to have suspicions of him. Zindel seemed a lot less defensive now. Still scared, but less willing to run. "I just want to be safe and not die. It's kinda hard when you don't have your own strength to back you up." Or your own lusus, his mind tacked on, but he avoided thinking about Wrenmom. Man, if she could see him now. Or well, not now now, but-- Yeah. He sighed again. "Chiara's just my manager. Nothing more, nothing less." They were partners with a similar end goal. That was it.

Looking at her outstretched hand, Zindel's thought process sort of halted before processing she wanted him to take it and she'd lift him up. She seemed mollified. He blinked, opening his mouth, closing it, and releasing a nervous laugh. "I realized." He murmured, expression still unsure, reaching up to grab her hand. "I'll know better. Next time." He said, a little firmer.

Hey-- if you couldn't run from them, join 'em.

HP: 4 - 6 = -2 overkill lol

Sypon
i think this sounds about finished! oho <3

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out