Submit

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 11:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

With coupon in hand, Calida has come to get her hair touched up

where: New Hemisect City

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:20 am
Calida looked herself over long and hard in the mirror her outfit consisted of a bright green shirt and burnt orange overalls that carried a green splatter design that resembled flowers or fireworks. On her feet were pale yellow hightops with little black smileys on them. She messed with her hair a little bit and played with her faded purple hairtips. "Get yourself together Cali," she muttered to herself woefully aware that she might panic soon if she didn't keep herself together. She splashed her face with water and then left the ablution block.

The night wasn't anything special, Calida was looking around for the address plastered on the coupon in her hand. She was in new hemisect city for some special ingredients that couldn't be found in civisect and decided that while she was at it she'd cash in a coupon she had gotten for a specific hair Salon. The coupon read that she could get a cut for 75% off or coloring for 25% off with purchases of hair care products or something to that effect. She needed to get her color touched up anyway."Ah! I think that's it!" Cali chirped excitedly Mami was soaring around the outside of the mall, too big to really be much help to Cali.

Calida reached for the door and paused only briefly, taking a moment to breath before letting herself into the hair salon. She chewed her bottom lip nervously, searching for anyone who could help her cash in this coupon. She wished Mami wasn't so huge and was here with her, being on her own was terrifying! "Excuse me I was wondering if ---uhm, I'd like to cash this coupon for coloring? I, uh, need a touch up..." she tried to sound bold, but her voice was a little shaky. She held out the coupon with one hand, the other deeply set in one of her pockets.

blackbird cake
SORRY THIS IS MEGA LATE. orz also got a little long. oops.

Blasphemoose

Sugary Trash

18,300 Points
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Egg Collector 100
Alternia RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items