Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:12 am
Are you interested in helping out in the shop without having to commit to being full-time staff? Read on! If you want to apply for any position below, just quote the mule in this thread to get our attention.

As this is volunteer work, your reward is the satisfaction from the assistance you bring to the community. :3c

Currently Seeking:
Quote:
Volunteer Critters
Requirements: You have one or more quests/full profile revisions that were immediately stamped with no feedback required from the staff.
Job: Crit quests in an official capacity! You will get a little badge to put on the bottom of all your crits. You should use the crit guidelines we set up as a checklist. Once you think a quest is ready for acceptance, quote the mule in their thread for staff to check in.
Commitment: We don't have any requirements for how often you crit quest trolls. Once you get the badge you can help out at your leisure.

Quote:
History Keepers
Requirements: You must have been a participant in the event you want to record.
Job: Write up a historical events post for the metas we are lacking! Use the previous posts as examples to how we set them up. Please post finished write ups in this thread, quoting the mule, for us to put up.
Commitment: If you take an event to write up, please get it done within 30 days. If 30 days pass and you haven't finished, please post everything you have gotten up till the point in this thread for someone else to finish.

Quote:
Weenie Hut Jr Staff
Requirements: You must be able to work on your own. You must be able to work with others. You must be able to follow direction and critique. You must be able to keep secrets.
Job: Write stuff for us! This can be writing highly meta sensitive information, creating/playing npcs in events, or whatever else we need done. Basically when we need things done and there are not any free hands in staff, we will float the offer to you/other Jr Staff. You will not be privy to any meta information that does not directly relate to your task.
Commitment: You must be able to finish the work that is assigned to you by the due date given. Must must must. If there is no due date, 'as soon as possible' is the expected return time. Please don't make us hunt you down for work you agreed to do.

Quote:
nothing else right now!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:56 am
Hivestuck

I'm interested in applying to help out with crits! Not sure if I need to supply any info or not, just let me know what I need to do! : 3  

Yamashii

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:11 pm
Yamashii
Hivestuck

I'm interested in applying to help out with crits! Not sure if I need to supply any info or not, just let me know what I need to do! : 3

Approved! Please attach this to your crits!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:04 am
Hivestuck

I'm interested in applying to help with crits!

Also Yama and I are interested in helping write up some of the historical events! We would love to start with the Superstar Meta if it's not already being taken care of!

Doutei

Hivestuck
Captain

Alien Datemate

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 5:50 am
Doutei
Hivestuck

I'm interested in applying to help with crits!

Also Yama and I are interested in helping write up some of the historical events! We would love to start with the Superstar Meta if it's not already being taken care of!
Did I ever get back to you on this? You can message me on Discord -- ami  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:21 am
Hey!! I'm interested in helping out as a Weenie Hut Jr Staff! ❤️

Hivestuck

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

blackbird cake

Adorable Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:40 pm
Hey! I'd be totally interested in being a ~ * ~ Weenie Hug Jr. Staff ~ * ~ if you guys would have me! I'd say I'm pretty creative, willing to bounce ideas with other people and work as a team player, and most definitely want to be involved!

I know its not mentioned in the job description, but I can help out with NPC art as well and would gladly take direction and critique with the Hivestuck house style. This is the Elidae I did for her meta office thread. I like and can do pixels, too, so I can help with anything related to that as well if needed! I wanna help! ♥

Hivestuck

PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:13 pm
eyyy. I figured i'd inquire, but I'd love to apply for a Weenie Hug Jr. Staff position.

I work well individually and in a team environment and would love to help in any way I could owob

Hivestuck

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

OOC Stuff

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas