Homestuck inspired troll related b/c 

Tags: homestuck, troll, breedables, mspa, alternia 

Reply Alternia RP
[ORP] The Harvest Moon Jubilee 2016 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
leon_a_darkangel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 94 Total: 94 (1-100)

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:04 am
Xavier nipped at his bottom lip as she looked at him with that wide eye'd expression of hers. He meant what he said, she was always caring for him. Eilidh had even healed his lusus after she'd been injured..the girl was selfless and kind hearted. It was hard not to like her. "O..of course! Always." Xavier lifted his chin just a little at the surge of confidence and promise.

This needle was proving elusive.

Humming as he began searching again, he paused as she giggled. "Ah, I had found one too. I lost it when I flicked it back in." Xavier frowned slightly wondering now why he'd tossed it back in. Oh well. "Nice job! I'm mostly finding nothing but well hay." He laughed, as he crouched down onto his knees as he rifled around. "Any luck?" The jadeblood asked her curiously glancing over.  
ImaginationsParadise rolled 1 100-sided dice: 26 Total: 26 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:25 pm
Actually just scroll down, i messed up AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

sobs  

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
Hobo Pixi rolled 1 100-sided dice: 28 Total: 28 (1-100)

Hobo Pixi

Divine Demigod

17,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 6:28 pm
Eilidh smiled to Xavier, "Maybe someone already found the needle?" She mused out loud. It was settled, she'd confess her feelings for him sometime before the sun rose! Pocketing the button she had previously found, the tealblood dug through the haystack more. She leaned in a bit too far, colliding heads with Xavier's... barely missing his gargantuan horns! She jerked back, falling onto her rump and looking surprised before laughing softly. "That was close!" She exclaimed, covering her mouth in surprise from her loud voice. A large toothy grin spread across Eilidh's face, getting up and dusting off her dress. "Hey Xavvy, we should probably go find the others... I still would like to spend some time with Nucleo." She explained, moving to touch Xavier's hand.  
leon_a_darkangel rolled 1 100-sided dice: 23 Total: 23 (1-100)
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:06 pm
Xavier moved around looking one last time for the fabled needle. He did manage to find his button he'd discarded but that hardly was the goal. Sighing a little he pursed his lips. "Yuh. I think you might be right." Xavier chuckled. Just as he shuffled around and turned to face her he collided head on with the other troll. Blinking rapidly several times he smiled sheepishly. His horns could easily knock things over if he wasn't careful. He was pretty sure they could also Hurt sometroll.

Laughing he shook his head. "You okay? And yes it was close sorry!" Xavier murmured softly rubbing his noggin as he looked to her sheepishly. He had always been clumsy most his life, it was a first to not be the one to have caused the head knock to begin with.

Standing out he smoothed out his kimono before moving closer to her. Taking the other's hand he smiled. "I'd like to go see about spending time with Amonee...and Nucleo alike so sure. Let's get going." He offered before taking his companion hand.  

leon_a_darkangel

Dedicated Supporter

ImaginationsParadise

Alien Garbage

21,050 Points
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:38 pm
"Ok." She said, completely unaware that she had baffled the child and followed his instructions to a T. Polair took a piece of dough and little by little turned it into a ball-- a deformed one, which she kept on kneading until it felt smooth in her hands. She set the balls of dough aside and took a new piece each time she considered she was done.

He strike the highblood with another series of questions, which she didn't mind to answer. Well except the last one. "Oh, sure. I generally use she/her pronouns. What about you?" It'd be rude not to ask him back, right? Really socialization was such a confusing activity for her. Polair continued making balls of dough as she pondered how she should describe the beast that raised her. "He's a... seabear, he has a bit of a temper really but... Claud can be nice. Most of the time he's ok, I guess?" Don't do this, don't do that, please stop trying to figure out that problem or shut up... That was some of his affective phrases he uttered. "Towards me he is very affective." Unless, of course, he got paranoid or mad... or hungry...

At least he didn't seem to have that issue. "...Good, a parent should always be nice towards their charge and others. Sorry about your friend, hope they don't have it too rough." Lusii talk only made her wonder, "Is your parent around? Normally children aren't left to their own devices. How are they like? Your lusus, I mean..."

Skyli Peep

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2016 6:43 pm
        She/her. Okay, okay he could get behind that. Polair was a she. Just getting to know that fact made him feel a little bit closer to her, in a strange way. "He/him pronouns, please. And Ommy is a she/her!" As she described Claud to him, Mahmud couldn't help but be suspicious of the lusus. Someone with a temper was scary, even if it was a little one. At least she said he was okay most of the time, that part was a relief to hear at least.

"Oh! Harpommy is actually around the bend!" As if to punctuate this, he turned his head around and smiled at his large lusus, who cooed happily in response. "She's the big half-bird half troll! Ommy's just talking to the stand's lusus, they're good friends." Mahmud had to think of how to describe Harpommy for a moment, because it was clear she was of different stock than other parents. "She... is overprotective sometimes. And she likes to try and feed me mushed up food from her mom, and its super gross! Yuck!" To punctuate this, he stuck out his tongue and wrinkled his nose. Eewie. "But she loves me, and she always brings back stuff from different places so I can build my house better. To be honest... I don't think I could ask for a better Ommy." With that Mahmud gave a nod, smiling. "Yeah... I think I got lucky."

Once he was done rolling up the balls with her, the best part could begin. "Okay! So this is super fun! We take these balls..." Mahmud placed one in her hand, and then put something plastic and weirdly shaped in the other. "... and we press them! That way they make pretty shapes when they come out of the oven! Just put the ball into the press, and press it down on the table with the lever on the top." Simple enough, but it made for beautiful mooncakes! He took one himself in order to show her how, not catching on to her being blind just yet, and pressed out a mooncake, smiling at the pretty flower shape his mold made. "Your turn!"

As Polair tried out the press, Mahmud debated with himself saying something... but... he had to. "Polair, you're really nice to me... thank you. Um... I'll be honest, I always thought Seadwellers would be mean to a Brownblood. But..." He couldn't help but grin and wave his hands a little bit. "You aren't! You and Gnash both weren't! You're a really neat person, Polair." Perhaps it was a bit much to linger on blood types, but when there was such a disparity and she was letting HIM teach... that was something truly amazing.

imaginationsparadise
<3.

penemueIntuition

Magical Bro

23,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
quite uneventful generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 5!

quite uneventful

Kawaii Garbage

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:11 pm
Mini-Game!

Quote:
And the winner is...

ImaginationsParadise
DraconicFeline
ImaginationsParadise
leon_a_darkangel
Hobo Pixi

Hobo Pixi
congrats! you won a sketch of your troll! please IM me when you see this so we can discuss the deets!

To everyone else, this ORP is open for any existing rp to finish! Other than that, it's closed!!
Thank you!! <3

Alternia RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces