Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 10:36 pm
Luminova Valindel
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
*Lominova catches on to Aileen's idea and goes over to her and the Wargs and joins in, cutting the food she's carrying into pieces and placing them on the the spikes of the two Wargs. After they are finished, she spies Aileen's now empty bole of ice.*
"Some of these patients can't move their arms and have to be hand fed."
*Luminova explains to Aileen.*
"Do you think you manage this for a little while, without me?"
*Aileen looks about the camp to appraise the wounded.*
"Aye."
*She answers, nodding her head.*
"Do na worry, we'll be fine. Go an do wha ye need to."
"Thank you."
*Luminova says. She spies Aileen's bowl of ice and picks it up. She winces in reaction to how cold it is, but quickly becomes used to it.*

Veronica: so.........*as I float behind luminova giving her a shoulder massage* what shall we get done next? shinryu is tending to the critical, Vanessa is tending to the mental and emotional wounded, so what shall we do?
*Luminova resumes her normal, equine, form removing her anatomical differences rending her shoulders no longer under Veronica's hands. She then turns to face her ans she throws back her neck and shakes her head as she balances the ice bowl Aileen mad on the end of her horn. She then looks Veronica in the eyes and Veronica hears her voice in side her head.*
"You are going to help to feed those who can't feed themselves. There are a total of three Wargs, each one in need of an aid in feeding these people. I want each of you to pick one and pair up to feed them. Afterwards, you need to clean their wounds and replace their bandages."
*Luminova then goes back to the picnic tarp, still carrying the bowl of ice on her horn.*

Occ: There are no critical, not with me around.
*Choosing to pair up with Bane, Aileen follows the Warg as he patrols the wounded, until they come upon a Zurg who is out of breath and only has one arm and huge bandages wrapped around it's chest from it'd left shoulder, trying in vane to reach out for the food on Bane's back.*
"poor thing..."
*She says as she sits down on the Zurg's cot and braces it's back against her lap. Holding it's head up in her right hand, she reaches across with her left and takes a morsel one of pheasant meat from one of bane's spikes and places it in the Zurg's mouth. the Zurg slowly chews and after swallowing, with labord breathing, it struggles to speak.*
"Thank you"
*It manages to gasp."
*Aileen smiles kindly in pity, an expression she does not normally wear. She grabs and feeds the Zurg several more pieces of food from Bane's spikes, one after another. Then she pulls a canteen from the pouch behind her back and carefully puts it to the Zurg's lips.*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 10:29 am
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
*Greagus stops gnawing at his ribs and looks in Luminova's direction on he approach to the picnic tarp. He then immediately stands up and watches the unicorn intently.

Meanwhile, Aidar finishes one of his ribs, down the rest of his mead, and then refills his goblet. In response to Veronica's words, Aidar pauses from eating and starts to look around sniffing the Air, trying to catch Ragnarok's scent. *

(Speaking of Which, do we have two people, named Veronica, then? Because according to her profile, Ragnarok's real name is Veronica Tyler... I am asking this, because if Ragnarok and Aidar are supposed to be real close, then Aidar would call her by her personal name rather than her code name, when not in battle.)
* the sent is off but Aidar picks up the sent of sweat and a faint someone else, but it can be reconized as the sent of Ragnarok*

"Ah, there ye are!"
*Adair exclaims as he catches her sent or likely their scents.*
"Ragnarok, Mizuti, come an join us! Ah brought enough food fo everybody. Come... Eat, drink, an res, recover yer strengths. We only ave until dusk, then we bus break camp and move on..."
*Aidar then looks the west and sees the sun starting to go behind the trees and mountains in the Distance.*
"Na much time left..."
*He mutters.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:22 pm
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
*Greagus stops gnawing at his ribs and looks in Luminova's direction on he approach to the picnic tarp. He then immediately stands up and watches the unicorn intently.

Meanwhile, Aidar finishes one of his ribs, down the rest of his mead, and then refills his goblet. In response to Veronica's words, Aidar pauses from eating and starts to look around sniffing the Air, trying to catch Ragnarok's scent. *

(Speaking of Which, do we have two people, named Veronica, then? Because according to her profile, Ragnarok's real name is Veronica Tyler... I am asking this, because if Ragnarok and Aidar are supposed to be real close, then Aidar would call her by her personal name rather than her code name, when not in battle.)
* the sent is off but Aidar picks up the sent of sweat and a faint someone else, but it can be reconized as the sent of Ragnarok*

"Ah, there ye are!"
"Ragnarok, Mizuti, come an join us! Ah brought enough food fo everybody. Come... Eat, drink, an res, recover yer strengths. We only ave until dusk, then we bus break camp and move on..."
*Aidar then looks the west and sees the sun starting to go behind the trees and mountains in the Distance.*
"Na much time left..."
*He mutters.*

*to icewolf's left, homac, in cat form, is sitting there with some letter*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:11 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf

"Ah, there ye are!"
"Na much time left..."
*He mutters.*

*to the Burning Icewolf's left, homac, in cat form, is sitting there with some letter*
*Aidar suddenly looks down and notices the cat and recognizes it's scent. he sees the letter in it's mouth.*
"Ello, Homac... Be tha for me?"
*He asks, reaching out for the letter, with his left hand.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:42 pm
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf

"Ah, there ye are!"
"Na much time left..."
*He mutters.*

*to the Burning Icewolf's left, homac, in cat form, is sitting there with some letter*
*Aidar suddenly looks down and notices the cat and recognizes it's scent. he sees the letter in it's mouth.*

Homac: its a letter from Shinryu, something about ra-chan  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:56 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf

"Ah, there ye are!"
"Na much time left..."
*He mutters.*

( stare What's going on? Is the letter what I smelled? In Edward Elrick's words, "Stop jerking me around!" stare )
*Aidar takes the note and begind to read it.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:13 pm
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf

"Ah, there ye are!"
"Na much time left..."
*He mutters.*

( stare What's going on? Is the letter what I smelled? In Edward Elrick's words, "Stop jerking me around!" stare )
ooc: no idea, I'm just going along with what she told me to do
Shinryu: Burning Icewolf, mizuti's welcome oblivion is getting some out of control, we need to keep her safe for the time being and DO NOT bother the two, I don't care if you can't conrtol your urges  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:18 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf

"Ah, there ye are!"
"Na much time left..."
*He mutters.*

ooc: no idea, I'm just going along with what she told me to do
Shinryu: Burning Icewolf, mizuti's welcome oblivion is getting some out of control, we need to keep her safe for the time being and DO NOT bother the two, I don't care if you can't conrtol your urges
*Aidar's blue human eyes slightly narrow after reading the letter.*
"What ever..."*He growls and his hand ignites and burns the letter to ash.*
*Aidar's tail begins to nervously twitch. he doesn't like these turns of events. Right now it would be best to open a portal and send then two back to HQ. But, that would likely mean that Ragnarok and Mizuti would have to forfeit the mission. They don't have a teleportation alter at G-Labs, if they did, the could use it right now to get there. Aidar had only set them up in the major cities and HQ. He now realizes that'll have to change that and set more up in more rural areas, like Zen gardens dead man's pass. But, that will have to come later... At the moment, the closest teleportation alters were in Barton and Aekea, where the fighting is more heavy. Aidar does not doubt Ragnarok's ability to fight her way out of another war zoned city, if she should choose to return, but it is unlikely that she would be able to catch back up in time to be of any use. He doesn't like the idea of continuing on without her sword in their service, G.H.O.S.T. is still at large and no doubt, taking advantage of the invasion, even as they eat. They can't delay, but Mizuti's current condition also presents a serious threat to the whole party...*
"I have no choice..."
*Aidar thinks to himself, as he grabs Homac and stands up.*
"I have to send them home..."
*Stepping out of the tarp, Aidar places the cat in his mouth as if to bite him in half, but only holds him gently between his jaws. He then drops to all fours and darts off away from the camp, over to the very edge of Luminova's cloaking illusion, a ways east of where Ragnarok and Mizuti are. He then sets Homac down and activates the design on his gauntlet to create a portal back to HQ, and then turns to Homac.*
'Lead Ragnarok an Mizuti ta the portal, so tha they may return home where it be safe. Ye all know how it works, it'll close behind em, once they go through."
He instructs the cat, before returning to camp.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 6:42 pm
Homac: Ummmm ok, but I ne-
*Suddenly Homac poofs into a puff of smoke, indicating that it was a clone  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:50 pm
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel
*Luminova now takes her full Fae form in all it's radiant splendor. goddess and angelic, a true shining princess of the undying realm, sparkling brightly in the growing twilight of the sunset. In her hands she now holds the bowl of ice that Aileen made. She goes from crate to crate, gathering all sorts of iron and vitamin C rich produce and few apples. She then leaves the tarp and goes over to the Shadow Knight, who had been standing guard and watching the perimeter of her cloaking spell for intruders. Holding the ice bowl against her body with her right arm, she flashes her enchanting sun-like smile as she takes him by his right arm with her left and leads him over a near by log on which they sit down together. She then takes an apple from the bowl, which divides into wedges at her very touch. She give one of the wedges to him and takes another for her self and together, they begin to eat, light and darkness, side by side.*
*as i float to Luminova's side while she and that shadow knight are eating*
Veronica: you two having fun over here?
*Though her face doesn't show it, Luminova becomes irritated. All she wants is to take a break for herself and spend the rest of the time they have before dark fall with her beloved. Knowing that what veronica really wants to be more detailed instructions for the task she gave her, she looks right at her appearing regal and unfazed.*
"Be very careful when cleaning their wounds these mortals are very delicate."
*She warns.*
"After removing the bandages, do not wipe at the wounds that have penetrated skin, if you do, you risk reopening them. Instead, elevate the wound and lightly press a wet sponge to it and squeeze the sponge to let the water and gravity flush out the filth. Make sure the water is warm and lightly press a clean towel to the wound to dry. Afterward, replace the bandages with new ones, wrapping the wound gently to allow circulation and boil the old ones to sterilize them. Surface burns can be wiped and make sure to apply burn ointment to them before replacing the bandages."
*The shadow knight then gives Luminova half of an orange that he just peeled, her favorite fruit. Luminova giggles as she takes it in her delicate hands and pecks him on his right cheek. Seeing this fruit always brings an amusing memory to her mind. She thinks back to the time she first tried an orange in her current form. There were no oranges where she was from and in her equine form she had always eaten Gaian oranges whole. Perplexed by the smallness of her humanoid mouth, she tried to eat the orange like an apple... one bite at a time and unpeeled. It didn't taste very good like that and it wasn't until later that she found out that she was supposed to peel it.*  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash