Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:13 pm
(Interesting... It seems that everybody who ranks at Crew or higher can also edit or delete anybody's post, and not just their own... Only the low ranking Members are denied this privilege... I'll have to make it a point in the future to very rarely promote anybody to above member status if ever. And, only those who I would trust with my life... That kind of privilege is dangerous in the wrong hands and I don't think I should have many in a guild who can do that... )  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:15 pm
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
*Greagus stops gnawing at his ribs and looks in Luminova's direction on he approach to the picnic tarp. He then immediately stands up and watches the unicorn intently.

Meanwhile, Aidar finishes one of his ribs, down the rest of his mead, and then refills his goblet. In response to Veronica's words, Aidar pauses from eating and starts to look around sniffing the Air, trying to catch Ragnarok's scent. *

(Speaking of Which, do we have two people, named Veronica, then? Because according to her profile, Ragnarok's real name is Veronica Tyler... I am asking this, because if Ragnarok and Aidar are supposed to be real close, then Aidar would call her by her personal name rather than her code name, when not in battle.)

*as i float next to Luminova, i notice greagus looking this way, then hover a littlw closer to Luminova,*
Veronica: after this what's next?

Ooc: no idea, but last i checked ragnarok was her name and not a code name
( The "last time you checked?" Yeah, it was that way the last time you checked, because you changed it, the last time you checked. I was there, recently, it wasn't like that. I also have a copy of the original. come on... Who in their right mind names their daughter after the destruction of everything in existence? Come to think of it, what kind of name is that for a hero? Sound's more like it would be a name for a Villain... I might of given Armageddon that name if it wasn't already taken. Just saying... sweatdrop )
Ooc: how about you ask HER then, this is HER character after all
(Speaking of which, where is she? I allowed the characters she wanted. Though I think I'm starting to dislike Veronica... I can't quite put my finger on it, but something just doesn't feel right with her... Anyway, I've kept my end of the Bargain, so where is she?)

Ooc: actually, she has been watching the rp the entire time it came to the guild,the reason why her and mizuti haven't posted is because there is no one ready to interact with her, in fact, you looking , or in this case sniffing for her is the only thing close  

HomacXross7
Crew

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:11 pm
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
*Greagus stops gnawing at his ribs and looks in Luminova's direction on he approach to the picnic tarp. He then immediately stands up and watches the unicorn intently.

Meanwhile, Aidar finishes one of his ribs, down the rest of his mead, and then refills his goblet. In response to Veronica's words, Aidar pauses from eating and starts to look around sniffing the Air, trying to catch Ragnarok's scent. *

(Speaking of Which, do we have two people, named Veronica, then? Because according to her profile, Ragnarok's real name is Veronica Tyler... I am asking this, because if Ragnarok and Aidar are supposed to be real close, then Aidar would call her by her personal name rather than her code name, when not in battle.)

*as i float next to Luminova, i notice greagus looking this way, then hover a littlw closer to Luminova,*

( The "last time you checked?" Yeah, it was that way the last time you checked, because you changed it, the last time you checked. I was there, recently, it wasn't like that. I also have a copy of the original. come on... Who in their right mind names their daughter after the destruction of everything in existence? Come to think of it, what kind of name is that for a hero? Sound's more like it would be a name for a Villain... I might of given Armageddon that name if it wasn't already taken. Just saying... sweatdrop )
(Speaking of which, where is she? I allowed the characters she wanted. Though I think I'm starting to dislike Veronica... I can't quite put my finger on it, but something just doesn't feel right with her... Anyway, I've kept my end of the Bargain, so where is she?)
*veronica takes a remote control, from her back pocket and presses the pause button, and literally pauses the rp, and looks at the screen*
OoC Veronica: explain yourself *censored*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:41 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf

Ooc: actually, she has been watching the rp the entire time it came to the guild,the reason why her and mizuti haven't posted is because there is no one ready to interact with her, in fact, you looking , or in this case sniffing for her is the only thing close
( Ah, well me sniffing for her was an invitation. If you are reading this, Ra-chan, please join us already. Mizuti too. I had you promoted to crew, so you could invite her.)  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:41 pm
(ATTENTION, EVERYBODY. MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION, PLEASE?)
(In light of this argument, I have decided that form now on, I will delete arguments like this and all other posts relating to them, once resolved, to prevent cluttering up the RP. the same with drawn out Occ discussions. I hope you will all accept this and understand why I've made this decision... Thank you.

... Oh, whit a minute... I can't do that, now that I've been demoted down to a Member... I guess Shapeless Evil will have to do it for us.)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 12:15 am
The argument is now deleted. Play nice now.  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:12 am
Burning Icewolf

* the sent is off but Aidar picks up the sent of sweat and a faint someone else, but it can be reconized as the sent of Ragnarok*  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff