Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2017 10:24 am
User Image
Nura lets out a haggard breath *there's to many of them, I guess I have no choice time to get aggressive* Nura sheaths his blade and fastens it to his hip he closes his eyes and hold his fist to his chest and with a flash of light in a deep guttural echoing Roar Nura transforms into a Lightning Dragon by using lightning and Defender genes. Nura spreads his wings and takes to the air with great speed firing blasts of lightning at nearby UFOS. scream scream scream  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 2:53 pm
Parzival909
User Image
Nura lets out a haggard breath *there's to many of them, I guess I have no choice time to get aggressive* Nura sheaths his blade and fastens it to his hip he closes his eyes and hold his fist to his chest and with a flash of light in a deep guttural echoing Roar Nura transforms into a Lightning Dragon by using lightning and Defender genes. Nura spreads his wings and takes to the air with great speed firing blasts of lightning at nearby UFOS. scream scream scream

*Nura's lightning surrounds the flying saucers, but is repelled by their shields into the crowd below, leaving the ships unharmed, but frying many enemy Zurg's electronics, and some of them, along with it.*

________________________________User ImageMR. STUBBS______User ImageMR. STUBBS______User ImageMR. STUBBS______User ImageMR. STUBBS______User ImageMR. STUBBS______

User ImageMR. STUBBSUser ImageMR. STUBBSUser ImageMR. STUBBSUser ImageMR. STUBBSUser ImageMR. STUBBSUser ImageMR. STUBBSUser ImageMR. STUBBSUser ImageMR. STUBBSUser ImageMR. STUBBSUser ImageMR. STUBBS
________________________________User ImageMR. STUBBS______User ImageMR. STUBBS______User ImageMR. STUBBS______User ImageMR. STUBBS______User ImageMR. STUBBS

_________________________User ImageDARKFROSTUser ImageDARKFROSTUser ImageDARKFROSTUser ImageDARKFROSTUser ImageDARKFROSTUser ImageDARKFROSTUser ImageSTUNNEDUser ImageSTUNNEDUser ImageSTUNNEDUser Image[STUNNED
_________________________User ImageDARKFROSTUser ImageDARKFROSTUser ImageDARKFROSTUser ImageDARKFROSTUser ImageDARKFROSTUser ImageDARKFROSTUser ImageSTUNNEDUser ImageSTUNNEDUser ImageSTUNNEDUser ImageSTUNNED

_______________User ImageDARKFROSTUser ImageDARKFROSTUser ImageDARKFROSTUser ImageDARKFROSTUser ImageDARKFROSTUser ImageSTUNNEDUser ImageSTUNNEDUser ImageSTUNNEDUser ImageSTUNNEDUser ImageSTUNNED
________________________________User ImageDARKFROST_____User ImageDARKFROST_____User ImageDARKFROST_____User ImageSTUNNED______User ImageSTUNNED______

_________________________________User ImageSTUNNED________User ImageSTUNNED________User ImageSTUNNED________User ImageSTUNNED________User ImageSTUNNED
_________________________User ImageSTUNNEDUser ImageSTUNNEDUser ImageSTUNNEDUser ImageSTUNNEDUser ImageSTUNNEDUser ImageSTUNNEDUser ImageSTUNNEDUser ImageSTUNNEDUser ImageSTUNNEDUser ImageSTUNNED
________________________________User ImageSTUNNED_________User ImageSTUNNED_________User ImageSTUNNED_________User ImageSTUNNED_________User ImageSTUNNED

_________________________User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageFREEUser ImageFREEUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
_________________________User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageFREEUser ImageFREEUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

________________________________User Image________________User Image________________User ImageFREE_______User Image________________User Image

________________________________________________________________________________________User ImageFREE

________________________User ImageFREE_________________________________________________________________________________________________User ImageFREE

_________________________________User Image________________User ImageSHADOW KNIGHTUser ImageSHADOW KNIGHTUser ImageSHADOW KNIGHTUser ImageBURNING ICEWOLF

_________________________User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageSHADOW KNIGHTUser ImageSHADOW KNIGHTUser ImageSHADOW KNIGHTUser ImageBURNING ICEWOLFUser ImageBURNING ICEWOLFUser ImageBURNING ICEWOLFUser Image
________________________________User Image HURT ___________User ImageSHADOW KNIGHTUser ImageSHADOW KNIGHTUser ImageBURNING ICEWOLFUser ImageBURNING ICEWOLF

______________User Image User Image User Image User ImageHURT User ImageHURT User ImageBURNING ICEWOLFUser ImageBURNING ICEWOLFUser ImageBURNING ICEWOLFUser ImageUser Image
____________User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageBURNING ICEWOLFUser ImageBURNING ICEWOLFUser ImageBURNING ICEWOLFUser ImageFROZENUser ImageFROZENUser ImageFROZEN

_____________User ImageSHAUser ImageSHAUser ImageBURNING ICEWOLFUser ImageBURNING ICEWOLFUser ImageFROZENUser ImageFROZENUser ImageFROZENUser ImageFROZENUser ImageUser Image
________________________________User ImageBURNING ICEWOLFUser ImageBURNING ICEWOLFUser ImageBURNING ICEWOLFUser ImageBURNING ICEWOLFUser Image  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 5:30 pm
Mizuti Akumachi
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
!"

" here is your opportunity to turn the tide of this battle!!" Looking around I take my free hand and teleport Mizuti and Parzival a few feet above Homac, then after I snap my fingers and everything slows down, all excpt for Homac, Aidar, Mina, Mizuti, Veronica, Vanessa, Mr.Stubbs, Shadow Knight, Li, and Parzival, who are able to move freely with no problem. All vollies are moving slowly as if they stopped in their tracks.
After I desend from the magic circle I leap forward summoning my twin scimitar and spin, and dash through a good number of the enemy troops. As I pass through the number of troops my blades shine and reflect small bits of light and they spin and dissipate around each of the troops I pass by. Once I stop moving and stand in position to jump again, all of the helmets of the troops I passee by are cut and destroyed.

*Before time had frozen Greagus and his Wargs had been running beside the path that Mizitu has now taken, through the enemy forces. Greagus had just reared up on his hind legs and swiped two enemy's helmets off with his fore-paws, while some had stopped early and pounced on blade warriors, wrenched their helmets from them, and were now crushing them between their jaws. Others who had gone on ahead are now frozen in time as they are doing the same to infantry and others, shock troopers while now caught in Nura's lightning!*  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 5:46 pm

________________________________User ImageMR. STUBBS______User ImageMR. STUBBS______User ImageMR. STUBBS______User ImageMR. STUBBS______User ImageMR. STUBBS______

User ImageMR. STUBBSUser ImageMR. STUBBSUser ImageMR. STUBBSUser ImageMR. STUBBSUser ImageMR. STUBBSUser ImageMR. STUBBSUser ImageMR. STUBBSUser ImageMR. STUBBSUser ImageMR. STUBBSUser ImageMR. STUBBS
________________________________User ImageMR. STUBBS______User ImageMR. STUBBS______User ImageMR. STUBBS______User ImageMR. STUBBS______User ImageMR. STUBBS

_________________________User ImageDARKFROSTUser ImageDARKFROSTUser ImageDARKFROSTUser ImageDARKFROSTUser ImageDARKFROSTUser ImageDARKFROSTUser ImageSTUNNEDUser ImageSTUNNEDUser ImageSTUNNEDUser Image[STUNNED
_________________________User ImageDARKFROSTUser ImageDARKFROSTUser ImageDARKFROSTUser ImageDARKFROSTUser ImageDARKFROSTUser ImageDARKFROSTUser ImageSTUNNEDUser ImageSTUNNEDUser ImageSTUNNEDUser ImageSTUNNED

_______________User ImageDARKFROSTUser ImageDARKFROSTUser ImageDARKFROSTUser ImageDARKFROSTUser ImageDARKFROSTUser ImageSTUNNEDUser ImageSTUNNEDUser ImageSTUNNEDUser ImageSTUNNEDUser ImageSTUNNED
________________________________User ImageDARKFROST_____User ImageDARKFROST_____User ImageDARKFROST_____User ImageSTUNNED______User ImageSTUNNED______

_________________________________User ImageSTUNNED________User ImageSTUNNED________User ImageSTUNNED________User ImageSTUNNED________User ImageSTUNNED
_________________________User ImageSTUNNEDUser ImageSTUNNEDUser ImageSTUNNEDUser ImageSTUNNEDUser ImageSTUNNEDUser ImageSTUNNEDUser ImageSTUNNEDUser ImageSTUNNEDUser ImageSTUNNEDUser ImageSTUNNED
________________________________User ImageSTUNNED_________User ImageSTUNNED_________User ImageSTUNNED_________User ImageSTUNNED_________User ImageSTUNNED

_________________________User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageFREEUser ImageFREEUser ImageFREEUser ImageFREEUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
_________________________User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageFREEUser ImageFREEUser ImageFREEUser ImageFREEUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

________________________________User Image________________User ImageFREE_______User ImageFREE_______User ImageFREE_______User Image

________________________________________________________________________________________User ImageFREE

____________________User ImageFREE_______________________________________________________________________________________________User ImageFREE

_________________________________User Image________________User ImageSHADOW KNIGHTUser ImageSHADOW KNIGHTUser ImageSHADOW KNIGHTUser ImageBURNING ICEWOLF

_________________________User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageSHADOW KNIGHTUser ImageSHADOW KNIGHTUser ImageSHADOW KNIGHTUser ImageBURNING ICEWOLFUser ImageBURNING ICEWOLFUser ImageBURNING ICEWOLFUser Image
________________________________User Image HURT ___________User ImageSHADOW KNIGHTUser ImageSHADOW KNIGHTUser ImageBURNING ICEWOLFUser ImageBURNING ICEWOLF

______________User Image User Image User Image User ImageHURT User ImageHURT User ImageBURNING ICEWOLFUser ImageBURNING ICEWOLFUser ImageBURNING ICEWOLFUser ImageUser Image
____________User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageBURNING ICEWOLFUser ImageBURNING ICEWOLFUser ImageBURNING ICEWOLFUser ImageFROZENUser ImageFROZENUser ImageFROZEN

_____________User ImageSHAUser ImageSHAUser ImageBURNING ICEWOLFUser ImageBURNING ICEWOLFUser ImageFROZENUser ImageFROZENUser ImageFROZENUser ImageFROZENUser ImageUser Image
________________________________User ImageBURNING ICEWOLFUser ImageBURNING ICEWOLFUser ImageBURNING ICEWOLFUser ImageBURNING ICEWOLFUser Image  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 6:17 am
shapelessevil
Parzival909
User Image

*Nura's lightning surrounds the flying saucers, but is repelled by their shields into the crowd below, leaving the ships unharmed, but frying many enemy Zurg's electronics, and some of them, along with it.*

Nura soars past the flying saucer then arcing upward and executing a barrel roll goes into a dive gaining speed Nura pulls out of his dive to land claws first brutally smashing into the dome like ceiling of the ship. Don't actually know if a dragons weight and force is sufficient enough to damage the ship.  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2017 10:49 pm
Parzival909
Nura soars past the flying saucer then arcing upward and executing a barrel roll goes into a dive gaining speed Nura pulls out of his dive to land claws first brutally smashing into the dome like ceiling of the ship. Don't actually know if a dragons weight and force is sufficient enough to damage the ship.

( Weight, no. Force? Yeah, you've now smashed through the hull and into the control room. The flying saucer is the size of a small back yard pool and is capable of holding at least 5 dragons your size... Do you mean a "barrel roll" from Starfox, or a real Barrel Roll, that is performed by real life pilots, which is actually to fly in a spiraled pattern that is like a corkscrew? )  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:01 pm
Burning Icewolf

User Image
*With his two opponents now frozen in time, Mr Stubbs plants both his trident and Rubilax into the ground, and turning toward the Cannonere on his left, he reaches out with his left hand, lifts off the Zurg's helmet, and crushes it in his hand. He then turns around and walks over to the final cannoneer and looks at it, suspended in mid air, it's claws raised up in preparation for a down word slash. Reaching up with both hands, he casually removes it's helmet and crushes it, between his palms. He then turns south, surveying all the infantry and blade warriors before him, taking it all in at his leisure. Bending his elbows at his sides, he then curls his wrists with his fingers half clinched and charges a ball of lighting around each hand. he then thrusts his palms forward, with his fingers spread and fires bolts of Lightning into the enemy hoard. The bolts jump from soldier to soldier, frying their tech, until they spread throughout the entire east sided of the attack force, stopping just short of Darkfrost.*
(Use this to edit.)

*more circles appear around mr. stubbs, almost looking like a necklace of spell circles. all the while, rubilax, floats out of the ground and pops up behind mr stubbs only to roll his eye and proceeds to say*
Rubilax: just want to let you know you can wield me telepathically, i am now linked to you.....so as long as your close by i can float on my own ........and also i have to ask, are you into vanessa? I know she is sexy and has all that fur, curves and features, but I just hafta ask.
*all the while Homac and all six of his clones are slashing away spinning away left and right destroying some of the helmets, then veronica snaps her fingers*
Veronica: done^^  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games