Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 1:57 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
*veronica floats down next to aileen*
Veronica: as creative as that is im a little lost
*A pleased smile forms across Aileen's lips.*
"Ah do na ave a third hand to hold the food with, while tearin it for the patients, So Ah would ave ta hold the food ah gathered with one hand, and hold the food Ah' tearin wit me other hand an tear it wit me teeth. The Wargs are also only able to carry the food ta em in their mouths. Ah grew up among Werewolves and beasts, so Ah ave no problem wit acceptin food carried in one's mouth."
*She explains.*
Bu, the Zurg seem ta find such circumstances repulsive. This way, the Wargs an Ah do na ave to even hold the food. It's carried on the spikes o ice Ah created on the wag's back, where it remain clean an untouched by our mouths. Loki! Fenris! Come here!"
*Lominova catches on to Aileen's idea and goes over to her and the Wargs and joins in, cutting the food she's carrying into pieces and placing them on the the spikes of the two Wargs. After they are finished, she spies Aileen's now empty bole of ice.*
"Some of these patients can't move their arms and have to be hand fed."
*Luminova explains to Aileen.*
"Do you think you manage this for a little while, without me?"
*Aileen looks about the camp to appraise the wounded.*
"Aye."
*She answers, nodding her head.*
"Do na worry, we'll be fine. Go an do wha ye need to."
"Thank you."
*Luminova says. She spies Aileen's bowl of ice and picks it up. She winces in reaction to how cold it is, but quickly becomes used to it.*

Veronica: so.........*as I float behind luminova giving her a shoulder massage* what shall we get done next? shinryu is tending to the critical, Vanessa is tending to the mental and emotional wounded, so what shall we do?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:23 pm
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
*veronica floats down next to aileen*
Veronica: as creative as that is im a little lost
*A pleased smile forms across Aileen's lips.*
"Ah do na ave a third hand to hold the food with, while tearin it for the patients, So Ah would ave ta hold the food ah gathered with one hand, and hold the food Ah' tearin wit me other hand an tear it wit me teeth. The Wargs are also only able to carry the food ta em in their mouths. Ah grew up among Werewolves and beasts, so Ah ave no problem wit acceptin food carried in one's mouth."
*She explains.*
Bu, the Zurg seem ta find such circumstances repulsive. This way, the Wargs an Ah do na ave to even hold the food. It's carried on the spikes o ice Ah created on the wag's back, where it remain clean an untouched by our mouths. Loki! Fenris! Come here!"
*Lominova catches on to Aileen's idea and goes over to her and the Wargs and joins in, cutting the food she's carrying into pieces and placing them on the the spikes of the two Wargs. After they are finished, she spies Aileen's now empty bole of ice.*
"Aye."
"Thank you."
*Luminova says. She spies Aileen's bowl of ice and picks it up. She winces in reaction to how cold it is, but quickly becomes used to it.*

Veronica: so.........*as I float behind luminova giving her a shoulder massage* what shall we get done next? shinryu is tending to the critical, Vanessa is tending to the mental and emotional wounded, so what shall we do?
*Luminova resumes her normal, equine, form removing her anatomical differences rending her shoulders no longer under Veronica's hands. She then turns to face her ans she throws back her neck and shakes her head as she balances the ice bowl Aileen mad on the end of her horn. She then looks Veronica in the eyes and Veronica hears her voice in side her head.*
"You are going to help to feed those who can't feed themselves. There are a total of three Wargs, each one in need of an aid in feeding these people. I want each of you to pick one and pair up to feed them. Afterwards, you need to clean their wounds and replace their bandages."
*Luminova then goes back to the picnic tarp, still carrying the bowl of ice on her horn.*

Occ: There are no critical, not with me around.  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:59 pm
Luminova Valindel
HomacXross7
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
"Aye."
"Thank you."

*Luminova resumes her normal, equine, form removing her anatomical differences rending her shoulders no longer under Veronica's hands. She then turns to face her ans she throws back her neck and shakes her head as she balances the ice bowl Aileen mad on the end of her horn. She then looks Veronica in the eyes and Veronica hears her voice in side her head.*
"You are going to help to feed those who can't feed themselves. There are a total of three Wargs, each one in need of an aid in feeding these people. I want each of you to pick one and pair up to feed them."
*Luminova then goes back to the picnic tarp, still carrying the bowl of ice on her horn.*

Occ: There are no critical, not with me around.

Veronica: ok^^
* i then take some ice baskets and following everyone elses lead hands out food, sometimes feeding the patients.*
Veronica: iut of curiosity lumi, have tou seen ra-chan and mizu anywherw?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 9:19 pm
*Greagus stops gnawing at his ribs and looks in Luminova's direction on he approach to the picnic tarp. He then immediately stands up and watches the unicorn intently.

Meanwhile, Aidar finishes one of his ribs, down the rest of his mead, and then refills his goblet. In response to Veronica's words, Aidar pauses from eating and starts to look around sniffing the Air, trying to catch Ragnarok's scent. *

(Speaking of Which, do we have two people, named Veronica, then? Because according to her profile, Ragnarok's real name is Veronica Tyler... I am asking this, because if Ragnarok and Aidar are supposed to be real close, then Aidar would call her by her personal name rather than her code name, when not in battle.)  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2016 11:23 pm
Burning Icewolf
*Greagus stops gnawing at his ribs and looks in Luminova's direction on he approach to the picnic tarp. He then immediately stands up and watches the unicorn intently.

Meanwhile, Aidar finishes one of his ribs, down the rest of his mead, and then refills his goblet. In response to Veronica's words, Aidar pauses from eating and starts to look around sniffing the Air, trying to catch Ragnarok's scent. *

(Speaking of Which, do we have two people, named Veronica, then? Because according to her profile, Ragnarok's real name is Veronica Tyler... I am asking this, because if Ragnarok and Aidar are supposed to be real close, then Aidar would call her by her personal name rather than her code name, when not in battle.)

*as i float next to Luminova, i notice greagus looking this way, then hover a littlw closer to Luminova,*
Veronica: after this what's next?

Ooc: no idea, but last i checked ragnarok was her name and not a code name  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:16 am
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf

*as i float next to Luminova, i notice greagus looking this way, then hover a littlw closer to Luminova,*

Occ I'm sorry your job isn't done yet. I accentally forgot to put down all the instructions. in my last post. This has now been corrected. Please go back and read it again.

Occ: Also, where did you get these "ice baskets" last time I checked Aileen only made the spikes on the warg's backs, and the bowl I'm carrying. You're supposed to take the food off those spikes and put it in the mouths of patients who cant reach out for themselves, because they are too hurt to move.  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:29 am
*Luminova now takes her full Fae form in all it's radiant splendor. Goddess-like and angelic, a true shining princess of the undying realm, sparkling brightly in the growing twilight of the sunset. In her hands she now holds the bowl of ice that Aileen made. She goes from crate to crate, gathering all sorts of iron and vitamin C rich produce and a few apples. She then leaves the tarp and goes over to the Shadow Knight, who is standing guard and watching the perimeter of her cloaking spell for intruders. Holding the ice bowl against her body with her right arm, she flashes her enchanting sun-like smile as she takes him by his right arm with her left and leads him over to a near by log on which they sit down together. She then takes an apple from the bowl, which divides into wedges at her very touch. She give ones of the wedges to him and takes another for her self and together, they begin to eat, light and darkness, side by side.*  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:37 am
Luminova Valindel
*Luminova now takes her full Fae form in all it's radiant splendor. goddess and angelic, a true shining princess of the undying realm, sparkling brightly in the growing twilight of the sunset. In her hands she now holds the bowl of ice that Aileen made. She goes from crate to crate, gathering all sorts of iron and vitamin C rich produce and few apples. She then leaves the tarp and goes over to the Shadow Knight, who had been standing guard and watching the perimeter of her cloaking spell for intruders. Holding the ice bowl against her body with her right arm, she flashes her enchanting sun-like smile as she takes him by his right arm with her left and leads him over a near by log on which they sit down together. She then takes an apple from the bowl, which divides into wedges at her very touch. She give one of the wedges to him and takes another for her self and together, they begin to eat, light and darkness, side by side.*
*Once Luminova takes her Fae form, Greagus looses his interest in her and with a low growl, he lays down and goes back to gnawing on his ribs.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 12:39 am
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf

( The "last time you checked?" Yeah, it was that way the last time you checked, because you changed it, the last time you checked. I was there, recently, it wasn't like that. I also have a copy of the original. come on... Who in their right mind names their daughter after the destruction of everything in existence? Come to think of it, what kind of name is that for a hero? Sound's more like it would be a name for a Villain... I might of given Armageddon that name if it wasn't already taken. Just saying... sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:42 am
Luminova Valindel
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf

Occ I'm sorry your job isn't done yet. I accentally forgot to put down all the instructions. in my lats post.

Occ: Also, where did you get these "ice baskets" last time I checked Aileen only made the spikes ong the warg's backs, and the bowl I'm carrying. You're supposed to take the food off those spikes and put it in the mouths of patients who cant reach out for themselves, because they are too hurt to move.

Ooc: sorry, i ended up misinterpreting everything  

HomacXross7
Crew

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:44 am
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf

( The "last time you checked?" Yeah, it was that way the last time you checked, because you changed it, the last time you checked. I was there, recently, it wasn't like that. I also have a copy of the original. come on... Who in their right mind names their daughter after the destruction of everything in existence? Come to think of it, what kind of name is that for a hero? Sound's more like it would be a name for a Villain... I might of given Armageddon that name if it wasn't already taken. Just saying... sweatdrop )
Ooc: how about you ask HER then, this is HER character after all  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 1:55 am
Luminova Valindel
*Luminova now takes her full Fae form in all it's radiant splendor. goddess and angelic, a true shining princess of the undying realm, sparkling brightly in the growing twilight of the sunset. In her hands she now holds the bowl of ice that Aileen made. She goes from crate to crate, gathering all sorts of iron and vitamin C rich produce and few apples. She then leaves the tarp and goes over to the Shadow Knight, who had been standing guard and watching the perimeter of her cloaking spell for intruders. Holding the ice bowl against her body with her right arm, she flashes her enchanting sun-like smile as she takes him by his right arm with her left and leads him over a near by log on which they sit down together. She then takes an apple from the bowl, which divides into wedges at her very touch. She give one of the wedges to him and takes another for her self and together, they begin to eat, light and darkness, side by side.*
*as i float to Luminova's side while she and that shadow knight are eating*
Veronica: you two having fun over here?  

HomacXross7
Crew

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2016 3:01 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf

Ooc: how about you ask HER then, this is HER character after all
(Speaking of which, where is she? I allowed the characters she wanted. Though I think I'm starting to dislike Veronica... I can't quite put my finger on it, but something just doesn't feel right with her... Anyway, I've kept my end of the Bargain, so where is she?)  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff