Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Burning Icewolf rolled 6 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 6, 2, 3, 2 Total: 20 (6-36)

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 5:52 pm
10/0
*The great Warg, Greagus, charges into the northern enemy ranks, accompanied by several more Wargs.*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 11:10 pm
Burning Icewolf
*The great Warg, Greagus, charges into the northern enemy ranks, accompanied by several more Wargs.*

*The charge of the Warg is met with a hail of ten missiles, and a shot from three cannoneers; while two flying saucers fire lasers at them.*  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 10:37 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

*The charge of the Warg is met with a hail of ten missiles, and a shot from three cannoneers; while two flying saucers fire lasers at them.*

10/0
*Greagus and the other Wargs easily slip between the missiles, but he stops just as a shot from a cannoneer hits the ground in front of him and explodes in a bright green flash. His wargs contuinu one with out him, while In his hesitation, Greagus is hit by one of the missiles, but it only shatters some of his ice armor, leaving his right shoulder only slightly burned. Blinded by the flash, and alarmed by the missile that hit him, Greagus follows his instincts as two flying saucers fire leasers at him and bounds forward, leaping over the explosion and one of the lasers, and ducking under the other. He continise the his chargew a full stride and Jumps to the side, to dodge another shot from a cannoneer, and runs right through the explosion of a third, protected by his ice armor, which is vaporized, but enables him to emerge from the explosion, only slightly burned.*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:55 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf

*Aidar smiles.*
"Ah hope ye enjoyed yer nap."
*He says.*
*Insert a response abpoit being watched here, later.*
*Aidar then spots two lasers heading right for shay, and mopve at blinding speed to intervene. he fails to stop one that hits Sha's shoulder, but he barely manages to get between Sha and the other laser, fired by a flying saucer and let his silver aura absorb it.*
"Are ye okay?"
"The Burning Icewolf asks.*

The bolt sent him sprawling down to the ground. He winced as he grabbed at his shoulder. The second bolt was absorbed by Aidar's aura. He slowly got to his feet and a look of determination filled his face. "I'm fine. Watch your back. There's more coming." he hefted his blades as he sought to re-enter the fray.

*The Burning Icewolf turns to face Sha.*
"Nae tae worry."
*He says*
"There be only one thin other than an extremely strong force tha can penetrate me aura and these Zurg ave neither."

*While The Burning Icewolf's back is turned, an enemy Zurg blade warrior rushes in and slashes him in the back of his neck with the intent of decapitating him.*

*The blade shatters on The Burning Icewolf's neck. Without even looking, he he turns back toward Homac, while seizing the blade warrior by the face in his right hand.*
"Hell Cat!"
*He calls out, while applying just enough pressure to the blade warriors helmet, to crush it, but not the Zurg.*
"Akumachi be currently leadin a team in the south, a the end o the caravan! Ah wan ye tae lead em tae the north and tae assist Kai an the Princess! Once yer there, use yer clones and teleport ontae all the flyin saucers over there an use melee attacks to strike em oot o the sky! Then Ah wan ye an Akumachi tae lead yer team in drivin a wedge up the middle o the enemy forces there! Then, split yer team in two an take yers an drive half the enemy intae the enemy forces tha be engaged wi Mr Stubbs team.on the west, and ave Akumachi take her team and drive the other half intae the enemy foces here, tae crush em in a double pincer move!"
*He then lifts the crushed helmet off of the enemy blade warrior.*

I place my hand on both of Aidar's shoulders, with hands hot to the touch while small flames flicker on my knuckles, and With a calm and seductive voice I lean over to Aidars ear and ask, "If you like I can help you take out the rest of the saucers. They are an easy feet for me. Do you know, my darling, how much energy these ships can absorb? And what is that thing made out of?" I ask as I point to that mechanized giant with my tail.  

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2017 9:08 pm
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
sha312
Burning Icewolf

10/0
*Aidar smiles.*
"Ah hope ye enjoyed yer nap."
*He says.*
*Insert a response abpoit being watched here, later.*
*Aidar then spots two lasers heading right for shay, and mopve at blinding speed to intervene. he fails to stop one that hits Sha's shoulder, but he barely manages to get between Sha and the other laser, fired by a flying saucer and let his silver aura absorb it.*
"Are ye okay?"
"The Burning Icewolf asks.*

140/0
The bolt sent him sprawling down to the ground. He winced as he grabbed at his shoulder. The second bolt was absorbed by Aidar's aura. He slowly got to his feet and a look of determination filled his face. "I'm fine. Watch your back. There's more coming." he hefted his blades as he sought to re-enter the fray.

10/0
"Nae tae worry."
*He says*
"There be only one thin other than an extremely strong force tha can penetrate me aura and these Zurg ave neither."

*While The Burning Icewolf's back is turned, an enemy Zurg blade warrior rushes in and slashes him in the back of his neck with the intent of decapitating him.*

10/0
*The blade shatters on The Burning Icewolf's neck. Without even looking, he he turns back toward Homac, while seizing the blade warrior by the face in his right hand.*
"Hell Cat!"
*He calls out, while applying just enough pressure to the blade warriors helmet, to crush it, but not the Zurg.*
"Akumachi be currently leadin a team in the south, a the end o the caravan! Ah wan ye tae lead em tae the north and tae assist Kai an the Princess! Once yer there, use yer clones and teleport ontae all the flyin saucers over there an use melee attacks to strike em oot o the sky! Then Ah wan ye an Akumachi tae lead yer team in drivin a wedge up the middle o the enemy forces there! Then, split yer team in two an take yers an drive half the enemy intae the enemy forces tha be engaged wi Mr Stubbs team.on the west, and ave Akumachi take her team and drive the other half intae the enemy foces here, tae crush em in a double pincer move!"

I place my hand on both of Aidar's shoulders, with hands hot to the touch while small flames flicker on my knuckles, and With a calm and seductive voice I lean over to Aidars ear and ask, "If you like I can help you take out the rest of the saucers. They are an easy feet for me. Do you know, my darling, how much energy these ships can absorb? And what is that thing made out of?" I ask as I point to that mechanized giant with my tail.

10/0
*The Burning Icewolf shrugs her off and smiles a confident toothy grin as he he looks back over his right sholder at her.*
"Less than Ah can dish oot. Stick tae the plan, Akimachi. Return tae yer team wi Hell Cat an Dived the northern forces and drive half o them here,m while he drives the other half intae the western forces tae assist Mr. Stubbs's team, in a double pincer. We'll surround the enemy and CRUSH em!"
*Aidar then looks away from her. and following the direction of her tail, looks over the heads of the enemy solders to see Kai off in the distance, (I take it his Nano C Combat Suit, is the mechanized giant, your talking about, since I can't think of any other mechanized giants around here.) at the head of the caravan's northern buffer, with Greagus and sever other warges chargingin into the enemy ranks, beyond.*
"I dinnae, bu whatever it be, it be strong enough tae wrestle a troll, and durable enough tae withstand volleys o these missiles. bu, if someone like us were ta pull at the joins, or where the plates be bolted, they'll full it apart. Bu, the Zurg dinnea ave anybody like tha, so ther be nae need tae worry."
*He then terns north and looks at the saucers in the sky.*
"if ye ave a plan tae remove all the enemy saucers in all three forces, while yer, at it.."
*Says the Burning Icewolf*
"Without compromising me plan,... Then, ye may proceed. Jus be sure, nae tae harm the crews inside, or the enemy soldiers, below. We be tryin tae save these people, nae kill em. "

(The enemy can't take their turn, until Venessa makes another post for veronica, to deal with the incoming enemy fire.)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 3:00 pm
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

10/0
"Nae tae worry."
*He says*

10/0
"Hell Cat!"

10/0
*The Burning Icewolf shrugs her off and smiles a confident toothy grin as he he looks back over his right sholder at her.*
"Less than Ah can dish oot. Stick tae the plan, Akimachi. Return tae yer team wi Hell Cat an Dived the northern forces and drive half o them here,m while he drives the other half intae the western forces tae assist Mr. Stubbs's team, in a double pincer. We'll surround the enemy and CRUSH em!"
*Aidar then looks away from her. and following the direction of her tail, looks over the heads of the enemy solders to see Kai off in the distance, (I take it his Nano C Combat Suit, is the mechanized giant, your talking about, since I can't think of any other mechanized giants around here.) at the head of the caravan's northern buffer, with Greagus and sever other warges chargingin into the enemy ranks, beyond.*
"I dinnae, bu whatever it be, it be strong enough tae wrestle a troll, and durable enough tae withstand volleys o these missiles. bu, if someone like us were ta pull at the joins, or where the plates be bolted, they'll full it apart. Bu, the Zurg dinnea ave anybody like tha, so ther be nae need tae worry."
"if ye ave a plan tae remove all the enemy saucers in all three forces, while yer, at it.."
"Without compromising me plan,... Then, ye may proceed. Jus be sure, nae tae harm the crews inside, or the enemy soldiers, below. We be tryin tae save these people, nae kill em. "

(The enemy can't take their turn, until Venessa makes another post for veronica, to deal with the incoming enemy fire.)

User Image
"My helmet is off! You've saved me!"
*The Zurg blade warrior exclaims.*
"I will fight with you!"  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:55 pm
shapelessevil
VanessaXross
*in the midst of all the firin of lazors and others things, Veronica is currently up in the air in some intangible lingerie, and while she is on her tablet, the dots on her wings and feathers seem to be following some pink dot spinning around blocking any to every projectile coming at her*
Veronica:noooooooooo don't do it vodka, he lost his chance to be with you don't let him corrupt you
*the pink dot stops in front of Veronica revealing it is her staff but with some red eye on it*
Rubilax: are you kidding me???? We are in a battle here how can you read your s**t at a time like this, this is more impo- *Veronica shows him the scene on her tablet* noooooooooo don't do it vodka, that cheating horse doesn't deserve you. Just for showing me that...now....... I'm..... mad!!!!!!!!

*A shot from two cannoneers, energy blasts from three shock troopers, and three missiles from another, are fired at Veronica; while two flying saucers each fire a triad of green energy blasts, and another saucer fires a laser at her.*

*The dots on veronica's fethers move around and Veronica's Spear darts between the three ships and blocking all physical projectiles while all the energy based ones get absorbed by veronica*
Veronica: sexy bunny style......
*Veronica's Spear slowly depends beside her and the eye in the head of it opens wide.*
Veronica & Rubilax: Akuma ransu no mai!!!!
*after some Japanese kanji comes out of nowhere, a three of those ships fall apart and explode while all that were inside fall Down slowly to the ground, not falling to their deaths*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:04 pm
VanessaXross
shapelessevil
VanessaXross
*in the midst of all the firin of lazors and others things, Veronica is currently up in the air in some intangible lingerie, and while she is on her tablet, the dots on her wings and feathers seem to be following some pink dot spinning around blocking any to every projectile coming at her*
Veronica:noooooooooo don't do it vodka, he lost his chance to be with you don't let him corrupt you
*the pink dot stops in front of Veronica revealing it is her staff but with some red eye on it*
Rubilax: are you kidding me???? We are in a battle here how can you read your s**t at a time like this, this is more impo- *Veronica shows him the scene on her tablet* noooooooooo don't do it vodka, that cheating horse doesn't deserve you. Just for showing me that...now....... I'm..... mad!!!!!!!!

*A shot from two cannoneers, energy blasts from three shock troopers, and three missiles from another, are fired at Veronica; while two flying saucers each fire a triad of green energy blasts, and another saucer fires a laser at her.*

*The dots on veronica's fethers move around and Veronica's Spear darts between the three ships and blocking all physical projectiles while all the energy based ones get absorbed by veronica*
*Veronica's Spear slowly depends beside her and the eye in the head of it opens wide.*
*after some Japanese kanji comes out of nowhere, a seven of those ships fall apart and explode while all that were inside fall to the ground, not falling to their deaths*

*Veronica is hit by the 3missles fired by the Shock trooper, while Rubilax is busy decimating the 3 flying saucers.*  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:40 pm
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

10/0
"Nae tae worry."
*He says*

10/0
"Hell Cat!"

10/0

"This, my darling will use all of my time in this form, so I hope you will take care of your Veronica now, but yes, I can end this fight without casualties." After those words I raise my right hand and a red magical Sigel forms and floats up into the sky as my hands and forearms ignite into rainbow colored flames, and with a voice echoing through the group. "Darling, Lady Vanessa, Veronica, Mina, Master. I can give to you a 5 minute window, use this time to destroy as many helmets as you can, as the fastest and swiftest ones I need you to do this. Will you be ready?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:54 pm
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

10/0
"Nae tae worry."
*He says*

10/0
"Hell Cat!"

10/0

"This, my darling will use all of my time in this form, so I hope you will take care of your Veronica now, but yes, I can end this fight without casualties." After those words I raise my right hand and a red magical Sigel forms and floats up into the sky as my hands and forearms ignite into rainbow colored flames, and with a voice echoing through the group. "Darling, Lady Vanessa, Veronica, Mina, Master. I can give to you a 5 minute window, use this time to destroy as many helmets as you can, as the fastest and swiftest ones I need you to do this. Will you be ready?

OCC: I guess I'll have to take my turn now. I'll edit my response to Vanessa's post, concerning Vanessa's Move, one they make the necessary changes...

Hey, what a moment, You created veronica., can you tell me about her weapon?... I thought she had scepter or a staff. not a lance.  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:01 pm
shapelessevil
VanessaXross
shapelessevil
VanessaXross
*in the midst of all the firin of lazors and others things, Vernonia is currently up in the air in some intangible lingerie, and while she is on her tablet, the dots on her wings and feathers seem to be following some pink dot spinning around blocking any to every projectile coming at her*
*the pink dot bounces on 4 of the ships firing at her then stops in front of Veronica revealing it is her staff but with some red eye on it*
Rubilax: are you kidding me???? We are in a battle here how can you read your shut at a time like this, this is more impo- *Veronica shows him the scene on her tablet* noooooooooo don't do it vodka, that cheating horse doesn't deserve you. Just for showing me that...now....... I'm..... mad!!!!!!!!

*The dots on veronica's fethers move around andVeronica's Lance darts between the seven ships firing at Veronica and blocking all physical projectiles while all the energy based ones get absorbed by veronica*
*Veronica's Lance slowly depends beside her and the eye in the head of it opens wide.*
*after some Japanese kanji comes out of nowhere, a seven of those ships fall apart and explode while all that were inside fall to the ground, not falling to their deaths*

OOC: Veronica is only being fired on by 3 flying saucers, not 7. Also, since when does she have a lance? I thought she had some sort of wand, or magical septer... or at least a staff. confused
(I can answer this for both of you. Veronica's weapon is as a type of spear what you see in VanessaXross's signature, is the head of it and shape itself into a blade or sprout one. But now that we are on the subject, who or what is Rubilax?)  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:14 pm
Ragnarok_Akumachi
shapelessevil
VanessaXross
shapelessevil
VanessaXross
*in the midst of all the firin of lazors and others things, Vernonia is currently up in the air in some intangible lingerie, and while she is on her tablet, the dots on her wings and feathers seem to be following some pink dot spinning around blocking any to every projectile coming at her*
*the pink dot bounces on 4 of the ships firing at her then stops in front of Veronica revealing it is her staff but with some red eye on it*
Rubilax: are you kidding me???? We are in a battle here how can you read your shut at a time like this, this is more impo- *Veronica shows him the scene on her tablet* noooooooooo don't do it vodka, that cheating horse doesn't deserve you. Just for showing me that...now....... I'm..... mad!!!!!!!!

*The dots on veronica's fethers move around andVeronica's Lance darts between the seven ships firing at Veronica and blocking all physical projectiles while all the energy based ones get absorbed by veronica*
*Veronica's Lance slowly depends beside her and the eye in the head of it opens wide.*

OOC: Veronica is only being fired on by 3 flying saucers, not 7. Also, since when does she have a lance? I thought she had some sort of wand, or magical septer... or at least a staff. confused
(I can answer this for both of you. Veronica's weapon is as a type of spear what you see in VanessaXross's signature, is the head of it and shape itself into a blade or sprout one. But now that we are on the subject, who or what is Rubilax?)

(Rubilax is supposed to be an Alastor that Vanessa's user wants to be trapped inside veronica's spear. The name and possibly some, if not all of the characteristics and abilities are being ripped off of some anime. I'm against it, but you have final say in this matter, not me. You better talk ith them. Also a little advice... Mabe you should be controling veronica, instead of vanessa's user. )  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:43 pm

_________________________User Image________________________________User ImageUser ImageUser Image

_________________________________User Image_________________User Image_STUNNED________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image

_________________________User ImageUser Image_User ImageSTUNNEDUser ImageSTUNNEDUser ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image
________________________________User Image_________________User Image STUNNED_________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image

_________________________User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image
_________________________User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image

________________________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image

_________________________User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

_________________________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image

________________________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image

________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

_________________________User ImageUser Image__________________________________User ImageUser Image

_________________________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image

_________________________User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image_User Image HURTUser Image HURTUser ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image
________________________________User Image_ HURT ___________User Image_________________User Image HURT_____________User Image_________________User Image

_________________________User Image STUNNED User Image STUNNED User Image STUNNED User Image HURT User Image HURT User Image_User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image
_________________________User Image STUNNED User Image STUNNED User Image STUNNED User Image_User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser ImageFROZENUser ImageFROZENUser Image

_________________________User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser ImageFROZENUser ImageFROZENUser ImageFROZENUser ImageFROZENUser ImageFROZEN

*In response to the crash of the flying saucer and Mr. Stubbs's landing in their midt, 6 Zurg turn their attention to him and surround him, with two cannonears on his north, a shock trooper on his east, two more on his west, and two more on his south. The zurg sulders then take aim upon the massive Greymalkin that stands upon their crashed saucer and prepares to fire; while three cannoneers and five shock troopers turn to open fire on the Shadow knight, in retaliation for his having felled one of their flying saucers

Meanwhile, the blade warriors have closed the distance between the three teams protecting the caravan's north end and sides. Several blade warriors meet a charging Darkfrost in battle, and others still a charging earnest, but break and are plowed aside by the rampaging Troll. Three blade warriors rush upon Hell Cat and two more rush upon Burning Icewolf and Sha.*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 4:21 pm
Burning Icewolf
. )
I will need to look into this character but, I approve the Idea.Did Homac not tell you why I gave control of my character to him? I will be taking her back, when I am ready  

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 5:56 pm
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
. )
I will need to look into this character but, I approve the Idea.Did Homac not tell you why I gave control of my character to him? I will be taking her back, when I am ready

(Control is one thing, creating or ading new abilities/detales is another. Just saying.)  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games