Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:07 pm
shapelessevil
shapelessevil
shapelessevil
User Image
10/0
*Kai Switches to ultraviolet on his scanners, and Scans the battlefield, assessing the situation to select his targets.*

* Four shock troopers send a volley of 2, 3, 3, and 4 missiles; 12 in total, at Kai. A fifth shock trooper also fires a green energy blast, an infantry soldier shoots his laser rifle, while two flying saucers also fire on him; one with a triad of energy blasts, and the other with a laser beam.*

10/0
*Kai counters the missiles, with missiles of his own., while blocking the blasts and lasers with his energy shield.*
User Image
*He then switches to his rail guns and opens fire at one of the saucers that shot at him.*

*The fast moving bullets make it through the shields, but harmlessly bounce off of the hull.*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:23 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
10/0

User Image
*Holding her energy pistol firmly with both hands, Nili braves the enemy fire and takes aim.*

*A shot from a cannon, a triad of energy blasts from a saucer, laser fire from another saucer, and a couple of missiles are sent at Nili.*

9/0
*Nili shoots down two missiles that she spies approaching her, but fails to notice a shot from a cannoneer headed for her as well. One of her soldiers thyen pushes her out of the way and takes the hit. She then dashes forward and ducks under a triad of energy blasts from a flying saucer and back flips away from a laser fired by another flying saucer. setting her pistol to stun, she then several rounds on the the blade warrior that is second from the right in the northern enemy forces.*

*Assuming her animal form, Luminova runs like the wind, as she rushes to the aid of the Zurg resistance soldier that was hit by cannon fire. Upon reaching the Zurg, she once again takes her human form and kneels over it.*
"This is bad!"
*She says.*
"It's thoughts are vary faint, stuttering whispers. he's not going to make it, if I don't act fast..."
*Using her ability to sense life, she quickly finds the alien's damaged vitals and and repairs them with a bit of her magic. But, only enough to save the Zurg's life, and no more. With a bit of a struggle, she then takes the wounded alien upon her back, and resuming her animal form, swiftly returns to Aileen's side.*
"Aileen, dear, would please tend to this poor soldier?"  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 12:43 am
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
10/0

User Image
*Holding her energy pistol firmly with both hands, Nili braves the enemy fire and takes aim.*

*A shot from a cannon, a triad of energy blasts from a saucer, laser fire from another saucer, and a couple of missiles are sent at Nili.*

9/0
*Nili shoots down two missiles that she spies approaching her, but fails to notice a shot from a cannoneer headed for her as well. One of her soldiers thyen pushes her out of the way and takes the hit. She then dashes forward and ducks under a triad of energy blasts from a flying saucer and back flips away from a laser fired by another flying saucer. setting her pistol to stun, she then several rounds on the the blade warrior that is second from the right in the northern enemy forces.*

*Assuming her animal form, Luminova runs like the wind, as she rushes to the aid of the Zurg resistance soldier that was hit by cannon fire. Upon reaching the Zurg, she once again takes her human form and kneels over it.*
"This is bad!"
*She says.*
"It's thoughts are vary faint, stuttering whispers. he's not going to make it, if I don't act fast..."
*Using her ability to sense life, she quickly finds the alien's damaged vitals and and repairs them with a bit of her magic. But, only enough to save the Zurg's life, and no more. With a bit of a struggle, she then takes the wounded alien upon her back, and resuming her animal form, swiftly returns to Aileen's side.*
"Aileen, dear, would please tend to this poor soldier?"

"Yeah, okay..."
*Aileen answers, sheathing her knives and reverting to her human form. She then removes and tucks away her gauntlets, to handle the wounded Zurg more gently as she carries it in her arms, over to the caravan's baggage, where the bandages and other medical equipment is kept and begins to tend to their wounds.*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 1:25 am
OOC:Homac, Vanessa, make a post already I'm waiting for everybody to take a turn, Before I post again.  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:31 pm
shapelessevil
VanessaXross
10/0
*vanessa's sword ignites, into a purple like flame, and she swings it around alittle leaving purple sparks in the air*

*2 cannon Shots, a triad of green energy blast form a saucer, and laser fire from another flying saucer is sent at Crimson Angel.*

10/0
*vanessa sticks her sword into the ground and purple flames shoot out of the ground in two ways blocking the projectiles coming at her*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2017 4:54 pm
VanessaXross
shapelessevil
VanessaXross

10/0
*vanessa's sword ignites, into a purple like flame, and she swings it around alittle leaving purple sparks in the air*

*2 cannon Shots, a triad of green energy blast form a saucer, and laser fire from another flying saucer is sent at Crimson Angel.*

OOC: Not sure, if that was what supposed to happen. I originally thought "It's just fire, the energy should go through." But then I say the color of the flames and decided it's not really fire, but some kind of magical energy, Like how lunar energy resemble fire, but isn't fire. So I figured these "purple flames" should be able to block the energy, but I also decided there should be some sort of energy reaction. So I made the energy combine to "feed" the flames.
10/0
*vanessa sticks her sword into the ground and purple flames shoot out of the ground in two ways blocking the projectiles coming at her*

*The energy blasts crash into Vanessa and explode, and the laser hits her, to burn her away.*  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:56 pm
(Homac, Vanessa, Veronica... Can we please hurry this along? The new Zelda game is coming out next month, which is only 3 days away, and I'm going to buy it. The last time i decided to play a video game on the side, everybody got pissed at me... sad )  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 6:20 pm
shapelessevil
VanessaXross
shapelessevil
VanessaXross

10/0

OOC: Not sure, if that was what supposed to happen. I originally thought "It's just fire, the energy should go through." But then I say the color of the flames and decided it's not really fire, but some kind of magical energy, Like how lunar energy resemble fire, but isn't fire. So I figured these "purple flames" should be able to block the energy, but I also decided there should be some sort of energy reaction. So I made the energy combine to "feed" the flames.
10/0

*The energy blasts crash into Vanessa and explode, and the laser hits her, to burn her away.*

*vanessa's body becomes covered in burnes and wounds, that look serious to everyone, as vanessa falls to her knees, an arrow hits vanessa in the back and a dark purple aura surrounds her and her wounds are gone allong with that arrow.*
Vanessa: (dammit, Sally, I would have been fine) have to be more careful,
*the purple aura dissapears and vanessa's sword ignights and dissapears again and then vanessa makes some hand signs and starts chanting,*  

VanessaXross

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:22 pm
shapelessevil
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch

"Yer nae the only one for me tae protect."
*Aileen answers back.*

Homac: hope you dont mind if i stay with you here to protect you right?^^

"Ah would certainly enjoy the company..."
*Aileen says.*
"bu, wha kin o leader woud ye be if ye were tae stay here wi me, when yer team needs ye tae lead em? Ye go on an show em wha a real hell cat is made of. Ah'll be fine."
*And with words, the lithe young girl changes into her brydwolf form, heavily muscled and shining with golden fur. Though unnoticeable in the darkness of the night by most, she can easily be seen as by the feline's light reflecting eyes, as if it were day.*
"Ah nae longer need protectin... Nae any more. Ye trained me well."
*She says assuredly."
"Ye gave me the confidence Ah needed. Ah will not run, OR HIDE!... Nae this time!... Ah only wish tha I could be oot there with ye and the res o them. Ah WAN tae fight..."
*She then returns her knives to their sheaths and taking Homac's cheeks in her hands, kisses his forehead.*
"Kick their arses."
*She says.*

10/0
*homac smiles after the kiss and then poofs away, and ends up near aidar and throws a couple of kunai at some of the zurg helmets*
Homac: morning icewolf, how are you^^ by any chance, are you aware youa re being watched?

*Just as the burning Icewolf rushes to Sha's aid, four shock troopers fire volley of 2, 2, 5, and another 5 missiles in Homac's general direction, followed by a shot from a cannoneer, a laser shot from an infantry soldier, a triad of energy blasts from a flying saucer, and laser fire from another.*

10/0
*two of the 3 kunai homac threw hit their mark, breaking their helmets, all the while homac is dodging everything coming at him except for one of the lazors grasing his shoulder*  
VanessaXross rolled 6 6-sided dice: 2, 2, 2, 5, 4, 5 Total: 20 (6-36)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:31 pm
10/0
*in the midst of all the firin of lazors and others things, Vernonia is currently up in the air in some intangible lingerie, and while she is on her tablet, the dots on her wings and feathers seem to be following some pink dot spinning around blocking any to every projectile coming at her*
Veronica:noooooooooo don't do it vodka, he lost his chance to be with you don't let him corrupt you
*the pink dot bounces on 4 of the ships firing at her then stops in front of Veronica revealing it is her staff but with some red eye on it*
Rubilax: are you kidding me???? We are in a battle here how can you read your shut at a time like this, this is more impo- *Veronica shows him the scene on her tablet* noooooooooo don't do it vodka, that cheating horse doesn't deserve you. Just for showing me that...now....... I'm..... mad!!!!!!!!  

VanessaXross

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 3:55 pm
VanessaXross
*in the midst of all the firin of lazors and others things, Vernonia is currently up in the air in some intangible lingerie, and while she is on her tablet, the dots on her wings and feathers seem to be following some pink dot spinning around blocking any to every projectile coming at her*
Veronica:noooooooooo don't do it vodka, he lost his chance to be with you don't let him corrupt you
*the pink dot bounces on 4 of the ships firing at her then stops in front of Veronica revealing it is her staff but with some red eye on it*
Rubilax: are you kidding me???? We are in a battle here how can you read your shut at a time like this, this is more impo- *Veronica shows him the scene on her tablet* noooooooooo don't do it vodka, that cheating horse doesn't deserve you. Just for showing me that...now....... I'm..... mad!!!!!!!!

*A shot from two cannoneers, energy blasts from three shock troopers, and three missiles from another, are fired at Veronica; while two flying saucers each fore a triad of green energy blasts, and another saucer fires a laser at her.*  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games