Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:50 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

Not yet knowing of the team in the back of the caravan, lead by Ragnarok; the Zurg Blade Warriors charge the Darkhunter's triad teams in front and one the two sides, from the north, while the rest of the Zurg unleash a barrage if bright green laser and cannon fire and energy blasts.*

Occ; Note: I'm sorry if some of you don't like this set up, but it's the only way I can think of to determine if somebody is shot, almost shot, or missed entirely. I 'm going to roll 20 6 sides for enemy fire. Each die represents a shot. and their numbers determine the type of attack.
1. Laser fire
2. Laser fire
3. Energy blast
4. Missiles
5.Cannoin fire
6. Cannon fire
There will also occasionally be laser fire from saucers, as well.
Each player gets 6 dice to roll and must roll individually for every character they control. Ex. Aidar controls himself, Nili, The Shadow Knight, Greagus, Mr.Stubbs, and Mina; so he has to make a roll for each of them, 6 rolls in total. the total numbers of your rolls are not meant to compete, but the individual dice. I roll 20, which gives me 20 shots, you roll 6, which gives you 6 probabilities to avoid the shots. Each time one of your die reads equal to or higher than one of mine, in the same order, you avoid a shot. if it is lower, you get hit. When you run out of dice, your pattern repeats, while nine continues to the end.
Those with higher rolls then mine, are missed entirely. Those with horribly low rolls are hit directly, those with fair rolls that are lower then mine, might be hit, might be grazed, ore might be missed, depending on their luck. A direct hit need not end in defeat. If you can come up with a good explanation as to why you can still fight, you can either be merely wounded ore avoid taking damage, entirely. Different races and characters have different defenses and abilities be sure to use them all. Rolls will only be required, when the Zurg forces send a volley at the Darkhunters.

Each character also gets 10 NPC allied troops of their players own invention to uses as fodder to take enemy fire instead of them. they don't necessarily step in the way of a shot meant for your character, they just turn out to be the target. When all 10 of a character's troops are incapacitated, there will be nothing left to protect that character, except their own endurance. Although the main purpose for a character's 10 troops is cannon fodder, they can also fight too, so try to be creative with them. # Every Zurg that a character unmasks can also be used in this way. be careful laser fire from saucers can take out 5-10 allied troops in one shot, Cannon fire always takes out five, and missile fire can take out 1-5. the other blasts can take out 1,-2, but sometimes, 0.

To help keep score, List, a "10/0" at the beginning of your character's actions. The "10" will be how many allied troops you have. If one of your character's allied troops is incapacitated, reduce the count to "9/0", then "8/0" and so on. The "0" represents how many unmasked Zurg the character has fighting for them. Every time a Zurg is unmasked by one of your characters, increase that Character's number,, like so "10/1" and every time one of your characters unmask a Zurg, every zurge that character has will also unmask a zurg, or be incapacitated, so make sure to keep score of how many zurg your character gets, what I make a reply post of it.

I have deliberately arranged the Zurg avatars in a specific pattern. There are three full teams made up of the four types of Zurg and their saucers. each team has 5 saucaers. each saucer has 1 cannoneer, with 3 shock troopers infront of them, with 4 infantry infront of them, and 3 blade warriors in the very front. Those of you who can see the pattern, should see a row of 5 saucers, with a cannoneer under each one, a triangle of 3 shock troopers beneath each of the cannoneers, a square of four shock troopers beneath the shock troopers, and another triangle of blade warriors on the very bottom. This represents the exact formation of the Zurge, except it is actually in rows. each team is made up of a single row of 5 saucers, that has sent out a row of 3 blade warriors, followed by 2 rows of 2 infantry, followed by 1 row of 3 shock troopers, followed by one cannoneer. the team on the tip is attacking Mr. Stubbs's team. The teem in the middle is attacking Kai& Aidar's team. The team on the bottom is attacking the Shadow Knight's team. An extr flying saucer is also posted just above the team attacking the Shadow Knight, this is the last of the fist three saucers, that called for these reinforcement in the first place; it is also attacking the Shadow knight's team. Aidar is also currently with the Shadow Knight's team, and kai is currently in charge of their team.

Use the enemy formation and your locations to choose your targets. When a player's character or one of their character's unmasked zurg unmasks an enemy Zurg, that enemy Zurg's avatar will be replaced with a unmasked avatar, with that player's character's name/code name on it's right side. This is how you will know your locations Characters who can fly or teleport( or in Aidar's case, jump very, very high) can attack any body in their opposing team. Those who can't fly or teleport, will have to fight their way through each row of enemies.

# Allied troops have different durability's and defenses, depending on their race and skills. Because the Darkhunters are mostly made up of creatures of darkness, Most allied troops can only be creatures of darkness such as Goblins/Orcs, Vampires, demons, Therianthropes (All Werewolf allied troops are Icewolves), trolls, Mermen/mermaids (50% fish, not "half", like Rikuo from Darkstalkers), zombies, ect. The rest are mostly Zurg freedom fighters. All of Nili's allied troops are made up of Zurg.

There are also 4 basic types to chose from for your character's allied troops to be. Pick carefully, when chosing what type to make your allied character, some races are better suited to them and thee combination will determin how many or how few hits the allied trip can take.
Tank. takes multiple hits to fall
Ninja: narrowly escapes most attacks but takes one hit to fall
mage: can counter projectiles with magic, but easily falls to melee attacks and is easily caught in explosions.
fighter: can dodge, strike, and shoot when possessing long range weapon/abilities, but falls in only a few hits.

If your character gets a losing roll, PM me, to tell me if your character is going to take the hit their self, ore have a an allied troop be hit. Also PM me a description of the Allied troop, so I can put it in my reply post, to let you know how bad your character, or their allied troop is hit.

10/0
*The Burning Icewolf Stands as tall as he can at the front of the caravan's eastern guard and spreads his limbs, acting as a shield to protect his comrades.*

*The Burning Icewolf is blasted by two shots from cannoneers and two laser shots from 2 Flying saucers*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:00 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

Not yet knowing of the team in the back of the caravan, lead by Ragnarok; the Zurg Blade Warriors charge the Darkhunter's triad teams in front and one the two sides, from the north, while the rest of the Zurg unleash a barrage if bright green laser and cannon fire and energy blasts.*

Occ; Note: I'm sorry if some of you don't like this set up, but it's the only way I can think of to determine if somebody is shot, almost shot, or missed entirely. I 'm going to roll 20 6 sides for enemy fire. Each die represents a shot. and their numbers determine the type of attack.
1. Laser fire
2. Laser fire
3. Energy blast
4. Missiles
5.Cannoin fire
6. Cannon fire
There will also occasionally be laser fire from saucers, as well.
Each player gets 6 dice to roll and must roll individually for every character they control. Ex. Aidar controls himself, Nili, The Shadow Knight, Greagus, Mr.Stubbs, and Mina; so he has to make a roll for each of them, 6 rolls in total. the total numbers of your rolls are not meant to compete, but the individual dice. I roll 20, which gives me 20 shots, you roll 6, which gives you 6 probabilities to avoid the shots. Each time one of your die reads equal to or higher than one of mine, in the same order, you avoid a shot. if it is lower, you get hit. When you run out of dice, your pattern repeats, while nine continues to the end.
Those with higher rolls then mine, are missed entirely. Those with horribly low rolls are hit directly, those with fair rolls that are lower then mine, might be hit, might be grazed, ore might be missed, depending on their luck. A direct hit need not end in defeat. If you can come up with a good explanation as to why you can still fight, you can either be merely wounded ore avoid taking damage, entirely. Different races and characters have different defenses and abilities be sure to use them all. Rolls will only be required, when the Zurg forces send a volley at the Darkhunters.

Each character also gets 10 NPC allied troops of their players own invention to uses as fodder to take enemy fire instead of them. they don't necessarily step in the way of a shot meant for your character, they just turn out to be the target. When all 10 of a character's troops are incapacitated, there will be nothing left to protect that character, except their own endurance. Although the main purpose for a character's 10 troops is cannon fodder, they can also fight too, so try to be creative with them. # Every Zurg that a character unmasks can also be used in this way. be careful laser fire from saucers can take out 5-10 allied troops in one shot, Cannon fire always takes out five, and missile fire can take out 1-5. the other blasts can take out 1,-2, but sometimes, 0.

To help keep score, List, a "10/0" at the beginning of your character's actions. The "10" will be how many allied troops you have. If one of your character's allied troops is incapacitated, reduce the count to "9/0", then "8/0" and so on. The "0" represents how many unmasked Zurg the character has fighting for them. Every time a Zurg is unmasked by one of your characters, increase that Character's number,, like so "10/1" and every time one of your characters unmask a Zurg, every zurge that character has will also unmask a zurg, or be incapacitated, so make sure to keep score of how many zurg your character gets, what I make a reply post of it.

I have deliberately arranged the Zurg avatars in a specific pattern. There are three full teams made up of the four types of Zurg and their saucers. each team has 5 saucaers. each saucer has 1 cannoneer, with 3 shock troopers infront of them, with 4 infantry infront of them, and 3 blade warriors in the very front. Those of you who can see the pattern, should see a row of 5 saucers, with a cannoneer under each one, a triangle of 3 shock troopers beneath each of the cannoneers, a square of four shock troopers beneath the shock troopers, and another triangle of blade warriors on the very bottom. This represents the exact formation of the Zurge, except it is actually in rows. each team is made up of a single row of 5 saucers, that has sent out a row of 3 blade warriors, followed by 2 rows of 2 infantry, followed by 1 row of 3 shock troopers, followed by one cannoneer. the team on the tip is attacking Mr. Stubbs's team. The teem in the middle is attacking Kai& Aidar's team. The team on the bottom is attacking the Shadow Knight's team. An extr flying saucer is also posted just above the team attacking the Shadow Knight, this is the last of the fist three saucers, that called for these reinforcement in the first place; it is also attacking the Shadow knight's team. Aidar is also currently with the Shadow Knight's team, and kai is currently in charge of their team.

Use the enemy formation and your locations to choose your targets. When a player's character or one of their character's unmasked zurg unmasks an enemy Zurg, that enemy Zurg's avatar will be replaced with a unmasked avatar, with that player's character's name/code name on it's right side. This is how you will know your locations Characters who can fly or teleport( or in Aidar's case, jump very, very high) can attack any body in their opposing team. Those who can't fly or teleport, will have to fight their way through each row of enemies.

# Allied troops have different durability's and defenses, depending on their race and skills. Because the Darkhunters are mostly made up of creatures of darkness, Most allied troops can only be creatures of darkness such as Goblins/Orcs, Vampires, demons, Therianthropes (All Werewolf allied troops are Icewolves), trolls, Mermen/mermaids (50% fish, not "half", like Rikuo from Darkstalkers), zombies, ect. The rest are mostly Zurg freedom fighters. All of Nili's allied troops are made up of Zurg.

There are also 4 basic types to chose from for your character's allied troops to be. Pick carefully, when chosing what type to make your allied character, some races are better suited to them and thee combination will determin how many or how few hits the allied trip can take.
mage: can counter projectiles with magic, but easily falls to melee attacks and is easily caught in explosions.
fighter: can dodge, strike, and shoot when possessing long range weapon/abilities, but falls in only a few hits.

If your character gets a losing roll, PM me, to tell me if your character is going to take the hit their self, ore have a an allied troop be hit. Also PM me a description of the Allied troop, so I can put it in my reply post, to let you know how bad your character, or their allied troop is hit.

10/0
*The Burning Icewolf Stands as tall as he can at the front of the caravan's eastern guard and spreads his limbs, acting as a shield to protect his comrades.*

*The Burning Icewolf is blasted by two shots from cannoneers and two laser shots from 2 Flying saucers*

10/0
*Aidar deliberately takes the blasts and lasers, letting his silver aura protect him from the energy and absorb the shock. He then stands stationary and inhales deeply, then lunges forward and opens his maw to unleash a powerful roaring, freezing breath, in a manner similar to a dragon, in the direction of the charging blade warriors, which he directs in a sweeping arch, from left to right.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:24 pm
*A bunch of the enemy Zurg blade warriors and some infantry become trapped in the ice of the Burning Icewolf's freezing breath, but the remaining blade warriors press on in their assault and as they close the distance.*
_________________________User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

_________________________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image

_________________________User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image
________________________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image

_________________________User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image

________________________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image

_________________________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image

________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

_________________________User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser ImageFROZENUser ImageFROZENUser Image

_________________________User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser ImageFROZENUser ImageFROZENUser ImageFROZENUser ImageFROZENUser ImageFROZEN
________________________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User ImageFROZEN_________User ImageFROZEN_________User Image FROZEN

Burning Icewolf rolled 6 6-sided dice: 2, 2, 2, 2, 5, 2 Total: 15 (6-36)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:30 pm
User Image
10/0
*The shadow Knight flies at the middle saucer, his scythe pulled back for a swing.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:00 pm
Burning Icewolf
User Image
10/0
*The shadow Knight flies at the middle saucer, his scythe pulled back for a swing.*

*The Shadow knight's assault is met with a barrage of 3 energy blasts, 9 missiles, 2 cannon shots, a laser from his target saucer, and a triad of blasts from another saucer.*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:12 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
User Image
10/0

*The Shadow knight's assault is met with a barrage of 3 energy blasts, 9 missiles, 2 cannon shots, a laser from his target saucer, and a triad of blasts from another saucer.*

10/0
*Protected by his light cutting shadows and armor, the shadow knight breaks through the barrage, suffering only minor injuries from shrapnel, and with a mighty horizontal swing of his scythe, slashes the bottom of the saucer clean off.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:56 pm

*The Shadow Knight's aim is true and he happens to slice the saucer's power core in half. the alien vessel swerves and falls from the sky, crashing into the autonomous Zurg forces, the bottime falls imnto the hoards below and explodes.*

________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

_________________________User ImageUser Image__________________________________User ImageUser Image

_________________________User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image_User Image HURTUser Image HURTUser ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image
________________________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User Image HURT_____________User Image_________________User Image

_________________________User Image STUNNED User Image STUNNED User Image STUNNED User Image HURT User Image HURT User Image_User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image
_________________________User Image STUNNED User Image STUNNED User Image STUNNED User Image_User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser ImageFROZENUser ImageFROZENUser Image

_________________________User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser Image_User ImageUser ImageFROZENUser ImageFROZENUser ImageFROZENUser ImageFROZENUser ImageFROZEN
________________________________User Image_________________User Image_________________User ImageFROZEN_________User ImageFROZEN_________User Image FROZEN

sha312 rolled 6 6-sided dice: 1, 2, 4, 5, 4, 6 Total: 22 (6-36)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:52 am
[quote"shapelessevil"]

10/10 troops

Sha was surprised when a group of the unmasked Zurg offered their alliance to him. He nodded his thanks and he pointed his blades at the cannon wielding Zurg. "We take them out and working our way down the ladder." his troops nodded and he led the way using his blades to parry away the shots that some of the infantry directed at him. He reached the cannons and worked his way to close the distance to disable their cannons before moving on to their helmets.  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 3:13 pm
sha312
[quote"shapelessevil"]

10/10 troops

Sha was surprised when a group of the unmasked Zurg offered their alliance to him. He nodded his thanks and he pointed his blades at the cannon wielding Zurg. "We take them out and working our way down the ladder." his troops nodded and he led the way using his blades to parry away the shots that some of the infantry directed at him. He reached the cannons and worked his way to close the distance to disable their cannons before moving on to their helmets.

Occ: I'm sorry, you misunderstood..

1. The 10/10 should be 10/0. You see, the number on the left side of the slash is completely unrelated to the number on the right side. The number in the left side of the slash counts how many allied troops you have. You start out with 10 of them. these troops are not your subordinates, they are your comrades, your peers, who are equal ore even greater than you, in rank, because they are your seniors among the Darkhunters. 75 to 90% of therm are also Darkstalkers, or demons; such as Goblins/Orcs, Vampires, demons, Therianthropes (All Werewolf allied troops are Icewolves), trolls, Mermen/mermaids (50% fish, not "half", like Rikuo from Darkstalkers), zombies, ect. The other 10-25% can be Zurg freedom fighters that you don't have to unmask.

There are also 4 basic types to chose from for your character's allied troops to be. Pick carefully, when choosing what type to make your allied character, some races are better suited to them and thee combination will determine how many or how few hits the allied trip can take.

If your main character gets a losing roll, PM me, to tell me if your character is going to take the hit their self, or if you are going to have a an allied troop be hit. Also PM me a description of the Allied troop, so I can put it in my reply post, to let you know how bad your character, or their allied troop is hit. Also, if your allied troop is still able to fight after taking the hit, his/her description and name will be noted down and your team leader and Aidar will also be able to give them orders.

The number on the right side of the slash counts how many Zurg you have unmasked. You start out with none of them. So, the number on the right side of the slash should be a zero. Once you unmask your first Zurg, you can change that zero into a one. Now, here's where it gets tricky... Once you unmask a Zurg, you instantly get that Zurg as an ally. they will fight along side you, because you freed them. From that point on, avery time you unmask another Zurg, I will make a post that individually says that any Zurg you have unmasked ether unmasks another Zurg, or is defeated. Every Zurg that is unmasked by one of your Zurg will also join your Zurg counter, so be sure to increase and decrease it accordingly. These also, are not your subordinates, they are your comrades they don't take orders from you they simply work with you.

What';s more, unless you can fly or teleport, you can't go straight for the cannonrers, there are too many shock troopers, infantry, and blade warriors between you and them. unless you can fly or teleport, to reach your target, you are first going to have to break through the line of bladed warriors. Unfortunately, while you are fighting the blade warriors, the infantry, shock troopers, cannoners, and flying saucers are going to shoot at you. if you can manage to geth through the blade warriors, you then have to break through the infantry, then you have to break through the shock troopers. Only then, will you reach the cannoneers. Luckily, it seems that Aidar has made quite an opening. With all those blade warriors frozen, you can make a way right to the infantry. The Shadow Knight has also stunned and hurt a lot of infantry and shock troopers. You better take advantage of that, those stunned enemies will soon recover and the frozen are going to eventually break out of their icy prisons.

*A shot from a cannon, a laser blast, an energy blast, a triad of blasts from a flying saucer and laser fire from another flying saucer are sent Shas way.*  
VanessaXross rolled 6 6-sided dice: 4, 5, 5, 4, 6, 6 Total: 30 (6-36)
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:56 pm
10/0
*vanessa's sword ignites, into a purple like flame, and she swings it around alittle leaving purple sparks in the air*  

VanessaXross

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:10 pm
VanessaXross
10/0
*vanessa's sword ignites, into a purple like flame, and she swings it around alittle leaving purple sparks in the air*

*2 cannon Shots, a triad of green energy blast form a saucer, and laser fire from another flying saucer is sent at Crimson Angel.*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:30 pm
"Okay, okay..."
Aileen says as she removes the struggling cat, Homac, from her snug bosom and sets him on the ground.*
"Ye do wha ye need tae dae, an A'll dae wha Ah need tae dae."
*With those words, she re-dons her gauntlets and draws her knives.*  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:03 pm
Burning Icebitch
"Okay, okay..."
Aleen says as she removes the struggling cat, Homac, from her snug bosom and sets him on the ground.*
"Ye do wha ye need tae dae, an A'll dae wha Ah need tae dae."
*With those words, she re-dons her gauntlets and draws her knives.*

"Lord Aidar doesn't want you fighting."
*Luminova reminds Aileeen.*  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games