Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:13 pm
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
*Homac wraps his arms around Aileen, purring like the cat she was holding,*
Homac: i love this smell two, vanessa was asking me to practice my welcome oblivion, I think something scared her,
*Aileen then reaches her right arm up and caressingly lays her hand on the back of Homac's head and she looks up into his eyes with their faces just inches away from each other. She can feel his soft thick hair in her fingers, and his warm breath on her lips....* heart
“We don’t have time for that, you two. And, that goes for you too, Lady Veronica. We have over three dozen wounded comrades and ally Zurg that need attending. Some can’t even move, without help. They need to be fed, their bandages changed, and their wounds washed. We only have until this sunset ends to do all that and feed ourselves as well. So, we need to hurry! Move! Move Move!”
*Aileen snaps her head back down to look at Luminova and the other Wargs who she knows are watching them like a couple of idiots. Her pale cheeks then blush a bright red.*
"Oh, right... Sorry aboot tha..." *The girl whimpers*

Homac: well.... back to work then
*homac kisses aileen on the cheek and dissapears into the darkness while three of his clones, in cat form walk by*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:14 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
Homac: i love this smell two, vanessa was asking me to practice my welcome oblivion, I think something scared her,
*Aileen then reaches her right arm up and caressingly lays her hand on the back of Homac's head and she looks up into his eyes with their faces just inches away from each other. She can feel his soft thick hair in her fingers, and his warm breath on her lips....* heart
“We don’t have time for that, you two. And, that goes for you too, Lady Veronica. We have over three dozen wounded comrades and ally Zurg that need attending. Some can’t even move, without help. They need to be fed, their bandages changed, and their wounds washed. We only have until this sunset ends to do all that and feed ourselves as well. So, we need to hurry! Move! Move Move!”
*Aileen snaps her head back down to look at Luminova and the other Wargs who she knows are watching them like a couple of idiots. Her pale cheeks then blush a bright red.*

*homac kisses aileen on the cheek and dissapears into the darkness while three of his clones, in cat form walk by*
*Aileen turns just in time to see the last of Homac disappear from her view and frowns in disappointment.*
"Awww, I wanted him to help me... sad " *The young woman whines."
*She then turns her attention to a Zurg laying on a cot with his left arm in a sling and half his head wrapped in bandages, covering his left eye. Slowly, and with much effort, the Zurg groans in pain, as he struggles to sit up on her approach. Barely able to keep himself up, braced against his right arm, he breaths heavy exhausted breaths as all he can do is look up at Aileen with a sad look in his big black eye. Aileen then sits down next to him and seeing that he can't hold the food himself, reaches into the cradle of her cape with her right hand, She twists a leg off of a rabbit and tears a piece of meat from it in her teeth, before putting the leg back with the rest of the foo. She then takes the meat from her mouth with her free hand and offers it to the Zurg's. the Zurg's eyes widen and he shakes his head at the sight of this.*  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:40 pm
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7

*Aileen turns just in time to see the last of Homac disappear from her view and frowns in disappointment.*
*She then turns her attention to a Zurg laying on a cot with his left arm in a sling and half his head wrapped in bandages, covering his left eye. Slowly, and with much effort, the Zurg groans in pain, as he struggles to sit up on her approach. Barely able to keep himself up, braced against his right arm, he breaths heavy exhausted breaths as all he can do is look up at Aileen with a sad look in his big black eye. Aileen then sits down next to him and seeing that he can't hold the food himself, reaches into the cradle of her cape with her right hand, She twists a leg off of a rabbit and tears a piece of meat from it in her teeth, before putting the leg back with the rest of the foo. She then takes the meat from her mouth with her free hand and offers it to the Zurg's. the Zurg's eyes widen and he shakes his head at the sight of this.*
"Are you trying to kill him, Aileen." *Luminova asks as she sees the young woman trying to feed the wounded Zurg.*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:49 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel

"Are you trying to kill him, Aileen." *Luminova asks as she sees the young woman trying to feed the wounded Zurg.*
*Aileen scowls and turns her head to look over at Luminova.* "What is THAT supposed ta mean!?" *She snaps.*  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:54 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7

*from what sounds like miles away you hear someone shout the word "phooey"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 5:06 pm
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel

*Aileen scowls and turns her head to look over at Luminova.* "What is THAT supposed ta mean!?" *She snaps.*
"He's not native to Gaia, and so he has no immunity against Gaian bacteria. A simple common cold that's native to Gaia could kill him, and he knows it." *The lovely Fae calmly answers.*  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:05 pm
*Now free from Veronica's shenanigans, Aidar finds that he can see again. He then crack open the elk's chest, pulls out it's heart his right, and bites into it like a bug juicy apple. he then grabs a loaf from a near by crate to his left, with his other hand and takes a bite from that. The setting that food down in front of him, reaches to his right and grabs a small keg of iron. Supporting it over his right shoulder, he forms a goblet of ice in his left hand and pours the contents of the keg into it. Mead. A Nordic beer made from the honey of bees. Setting the keg down, he pits the goblet to his muzzle and drinks.*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:15 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7

"He's not native to Gaia, and so he has no immunity against Gaian bacteria. A simple common cold that's native to Gaia could kill him, and he knows it." *The lovely Fae calmly answers.*

*all of a sudden and behind luminova, i poof (literally poof) behind her with a smile in my face*
Veronica: hah i knew it, there from the disney universe, the zurg kind of gave it away..... anyways since they are not natives maybe my godly powers can mass heal them, and i can do that while i complain to the one controlling me about my rp style of writing, what do you say lumi?  

HomacXross7
Crew

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 8:34 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7

"That's ridiculous!" *Aileen replies angrily.* "Ah'm na carryin anything! Ah never get sick Ah'm immune ta all disease! Also, fro what Ah've learned about sickness in the world outside the forest, over these five years, Ah know tha immunity to most sicknesses can also be granted through inoculation. and tha which can na be immunized against, can be treated wit common medicines. Wery few sicknesses on Gaia ever result in death. These Zerg be far mor advanced than us, and would surely ave been able to inoculate themselves against any sickness they may encounter here! And again, AH AM CLEAN!!!" scream
Occ: I now regret not answering Luminova immediately, instead of waiting for somebody else to interact...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:53 am
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7

"That's ridiculous!" *Aileen replies angrily.* "Ah'm na carryin anything! Ah never get sick Ah'm immune ta all disease! Also, fro what Ah've learned about sickness in the world outside the forest, over these five years, Ah know tha immunity to most sicknesses can also be granted through inoculation. and tha which can na be immunized against, can be treated wit common medicines. Wery few sicknesses on Gaia ever result in death. These Zerg be far mor advanced than us, and would surely ave been able to inoculate themselves against any sickness they may encounter here! And again, AH AM CLEAN!!!" scream
Occ: I now regret not answering Luminova immediately, instead of waiting for somebody else to interact...
*Luminova takes no note of Aileen's nasty and almost feral behavior, as she had grown long accustomed to it. She had known her as a sweet little girl in the past and saw from time to time as she had grown into an innocent and carefree woman. But, the murder of her family changed her. She had grown angry at the world, wanting to lash out almost anything and everything that comes near her. Luminova recalled how she had once expressed her disagreement with Shinryu, by plucking out one of his crystalline scales, and then stabbing it incorrectly back into the exposed flesh, before twisting and stirring it around in the violated meat of the dragon to cause even more pain.

Yes, she had indeed grown into a very mean and cruel creature, consumed by a constant rage that bordered on madness. And yet, Luminova knew that deep down in her heart, This pitiful retched girl secretly screamed out for the affection and comfort of family- a family that she will never again see in her life time.

If there is one thing that Luminova is, it is a creature of love... Love and compassion. And for this reason, if no other, she had never stopped reach out for her. And so in time, Aileen had come to confide in her and found the surrogate mother she so desperately needed. because of this, no matter how nasty and threatening Aileen may appear, where with anybody else, she would shrink back, Luminova does not feel one bit threatened.

Instead her concern is more for the poor Zurg that Aileen is trying to care for. For she knows that should Aileen become wrathful, there is no telling what kind of cruelty she may subject him to. She would not be surprised if in rage, Aileen would break the Zurg's remaining limbs, so he could not put up a fight while she pried the poor alien's mouth open and forced the meat down his throat.

It is absolutely crucial that she keep Aileen calm.*
"Assuming that he hasn't been immunized against Gaian bacteria, I do not believe that he is willing to take that risk. He has no way of knowing who and what you are, where you've been, or what you've been exposed to."
*Luminova then looks at the Zurg observantly.*
"I also believe that he simply finds food that has been in another's mouth unappetizing..."
*Luminova then turns to address Veronica.*
"I truly say to you, that I pray that Eru (god) soon relieve you of your madness."  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash