Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:38 pm
NuraXross
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross

Cammy: "Thanks Aidar." Cammy puts the pygmy dragon on the table as she looks around for a chair. "Hmm...." She reaches down to Aidar's plate, "excuse me" and snatches a rib bone. "Who wants to see a magic trick?" Gripping the pork rib bone between her thumb and forefingered claws. She closes her eyes and starts shaking her arm up and down vigorously causing the bone in her clutches to become a blur you watches the blur grows in size bigger and bigger until Cammy stops suddenly holding a bone stool.

Cammy: "Neet huh? I'm not very good at it. A friend of mine from the palace can do it spectacularly but they're more of a show man than I.

She walks over to where Aileen is sitting places the stool down and sits on it. Cammy's tail wraps around Aileen's chair pulling her closer.

Cammy: "You get sick of the pool there kiddo? We didn't even get a chance to play together." Cammy looks down at Aileen gently smiling at her.

Meanwhile, the pygmy dragon sitting on the table beside Aidar looks up at him expectantly with its mouth open.

"Time be short."
Alien says, matter-of-factly as she eats the remains of her banana split.
"We need tae finish our lunch and then rejoin the others...."
She cuts a chunk out of the banana with her spoon and scoops it up with some strawberry ice cream, two bits of pineapple, and a glob of chocolate fudge, pops it all in her mouth and chews it, savoring the flavors, before swallowing it down.
"Beside Ah wore oot me welcome... Everybody there be givin me the stink eye..."
She takes another bit, this one with some chocolate ice cream, whipped cream, and one of three cherries.
"Ah only went in there, tae apologize tae Nura and see that there be no hard feelins... Snowflash here, ad tae prank me at his expense..."

Seeing that Cammy has lost any interest in him and is more occupied in talking to Aileen, he chooses not to answer her and looks over at the small Dragon Whelp on the table imitating a baby bird. Knowing that it's really Nura and not some pet, he decides to humor him and tearing a beef rib from his rack of remaining four remaining bones, stick it in Nura's mouth. He suddenly sits up straight with erect ears, as if in surprise, as he hears Shinryu's voice in his head.
"Because, we are not murderers."
He answers, mentally.
"I would never allow such cowardly tactics, our goal isn't to exterminate them, Tyrius is the only one who absolutely must die, I want the rest taken alive, if possible, and if not, then I at least want remains for Angel to Resurrect."

Luminova walks over to stand on Rubillax's right and takes Jack's sign in her left hand.
"I would like to have my chow mien and stir fry, please?"
A large large bowl half filled with rice chow mien and half filled with an all-vegetable stir fry with mushrooms, and water chestnuts, with a pair of chopsticks on top appears in her cupped right hand. Setting the sign back down on the table, she then takes the chopsticks in her left hand and begins to eat.

Cammy: "Don't feel too bad about it. Those judgmental water witches didn't like me in the beginning either. They're very protective over Nura He's the only one that can open the portal to their dimension after all." Cammy kisses Aileen on the side of the head. "You'll always be welcome."

Cammy: "Hey Lumi how's does that sign thing work? I'm hungry!"
She says as she rubs Aileen's back and smiles happily at Luminova.

Luminova eats a pinch of a pea pod and baby corn from her stir fry.
"To begin with, I think you first need to have already made a request from Jack.."
She answers Cammy.
Lord Aidar, Lady Aileen, and I have all already done this, I don't think it'll work for you..."
She sticks her chop sticks into her bowl and stirring them around, pulls out a wad of chow mien with a piece of tofu sticking out, which she pops into her mouth, the sound of a water chestnut crunching as she chews. She swallows down her food and then holds out her bowl.
"You can have some of mine, if you like..."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:07 am
Luminova Valindel
NuraXross
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross

Cammy: "Thanks Aidar." Cammy puts the pygmy dragon on the table as she looks around for a chair. "Hmm...." She reaches down to Aidar's plate, "excuse me" and snatches a rib bone. "Who wants to see a magic trick?" Gripping the pork rib bone between her thumb and forefingered claws. She closes her eyes and starts shaking her arm up and down vigorously causing the bone in her clutches to become a blur you watches the blur grows in size bigger and bigger until Cammy stops suddenly holding a bone stool.

Cammy: "Neet huh? I'm not very good at it. A friend of mine from the palace can do it spectacularly but they're more of a show man than I.

She walks over to where Aileen is sitting places the stool down and sits on it. Cammy's tail wraps around Aileen's chair pulling her closer.

Cammy: "You get sick of the pool there kiddo? We didn't even get a chance to play together." Cammy looks down at Aileen gently smiling at her.

Meanwhile, the pygmy dragon sitting on the table beside Aidar looks up at him expectantly with its mouth open.

"Time be short."
Alien says, matter-of-factly as she eats the remains of her banana split.
"We need tae finish our lunch and then rejoin the others...."
She cuts a chunk out of the banana with her spoon and scoops it up with some strawberry ice cream, two bits of pineapple, and a glob of chocolate fudge, pops it all in her mouth and chews it, savoring the flavors, before swallowing it down.
"Beside Ah wore oot me welcome... Everybody there be givin me the stink eye..."
She takes another bit, this one with some chocolate ice cream, whipped cream, and one of three cherries.
"Ah only went in there, tae apologize tae Nura and see that there be no hard feelins... Snowflash here, ad tae prank me at his expense..."

Seeing that Cammy has lost any interest in him and is more occupied in talking to Aileen, he chooses not to answer her and looks over at the small Dragon Whelp on the table imitating a baby bird. Knowing that it's really Nura and not some pet, he decides to humor him and tearing a beef rib from his rack of remaining four remaining bones, stick it in Nura's mouth. He suddenly sits up straight with erect ears, as if in surprise, as he hears Shinryu's voice in his head.
He answers, mentally.
"I would never allow such cowardly tactics, our goal isn't to exterminate them, Tyrius is the only one who absolutely must die, I want the rest taken alive, if possible, and if not, then I at least want remains for Angel to Resurrect."

Luminova walks over to stand on Rubillax's right and takes Jack's sign in her left hand.
A large large bowl half filled with rice chow mien and half filled with an all-vegetable stir fry with mushrooms, and water chestnuts, with a pair of chopsticks on top appears in her cupped right hand. Setting the sign back down on the table, she then takes the chopsticks in her left hand and begins to eat.

Cammy: "Don't feel too bad about it. Those judgmental water witches didn't like me in the beginning either. They're very protective over Nura He's the only one that can open the portal to their dimension after all." Cammy kisses Aileen on the side of the head. "You'll always be welcome."

"To begin with, I think you first need to have already made a request from Jack.."
She answers Cammy.
Lord Aidar, Lady Aileen, and I have all already done this, I don't think it'll work for you..."
She sticks her chop sticks into her bowl and stirring them around, pulls out a wad of chow mien with a piece of tofu sticking out, which she pops into her mouth, the sound of a water chestnut crunching as she chews. She swallows down her food and then holds out her bowl.

Cammy: "No no you enjoy your meal."
Cammy stands up with her hands on the table looking over at the pygmy dragon. "Where's the table thing?"
The pygmy dragon pretends to ignore her. Happily chewing on the rib that Aidar shoved in its mouth.

Cammy: "Don't make me come over there and suffocate you with my boobs! I've done it before!

The pygmy dragon seems to be reliving happy memories.
The little dragon gobbles down the rib like a miniature wood chipper. Before bouncing on the table and into the air twirling across the span of the table as a large portal opens. The pygmy dragon lands on the inside of the portal revealing the inside of lavish pub with a large out of place ornate table in the center of the room with an enormous spread on. The pygmy dragon bounces onto the ornate table spotting a large cake with pink frosting It buries its face into it.

Cammy walks through the portal grabbing a hold of the ornate table and dragging it through until it's touching the other table. She then picks up a silver terrain filled with lasagna She then takes her food over to Aileen putting it down. She walks back over to the table selecting a large tankard and a mug. She then sits down beside alien pours The contents of the tankard into her mug puts it down on the table and begins to eat.

Cammy: "Feel free to eat anything off the table, It magically replenishes itself."  

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:55 am
NuraXross
Luminova Valindel
NuraXross
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

He answers, mentally.

She answers Cammy.

Cammy stands up with her hands on the table looking over at the pygmy dragon. "Where's the table thing?"
The pygmy dragon pretends to ignore her. Happily chewing on the rib that Aidar shoved in its mouth.

Cammy: "Don't make me come over there and suffocate you with my boobs! I've done it before!

The little dragon gobbles down the rib like a miniature wood chipper. Before bouncing on the table and into the air twirling across the span of the table as a large portal opens. The pygmy dragon lands on the inside of the portal revealing the inside of lavish pub with a large out of place ornate table in the center of the room with an enormous spread on. The pygmy dragon bounces onto the ornate table spotting a large cake with pink frosting It buries its face into it.

Cammy walks through the portal grabbing a hold of the ornate table and dragging it through until it's touching the other table. She then picks up a silver terrain filled with lasagna She then takes her food over to Aileen putting it down. She walks back over to the table selecting a large tankard and a mug. She then sits down beside alien pours The contents of the tankard into her mug puts it down on the table and begins to eat.

Cammy: "Feel free to eat anything off the table, It magically replenishes itself."

Aidar had just torn the flesh of the right ribs off his boar and was about to bite into it, when Cammy threatened Nura. Pausing for a second, he then laughs uproariously as he now realizes what she had said, while Kayla, Loki, Maugrim, and Jaeger, having eten their fill from the food Nura gave them, follow her out of the portal. Not knowing what exactly their Lord is laughing about, they show no interest as they line the north wall, laying down in front of the cabinets and sink along with Adelveiss and Fenris to digest.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2023 8:07 pm
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
Luminova Valindel
NuraXross
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

He answers, mentally.

She answers Cammy.

Aidar had just torn the flesh of the right ribs off his boar and was about to bite into it, when Cammy threatened Nura. Pausing for a second, he then laughs uproariously as he now realizes what she had said, while Kayla, Loki, Maugrim, and Jaeger, having eten their fill from the food Nura gave them, follow her out of the portal. Not knowing what exactly their Lord is laughing about, they show no interest as they line the north wall, laying down in front of the cabinets and sink along with Adelveiss and Fenris to digest.

Without a word, Luminova stirs up another wad of Chow Mien and pops it in her mouth.  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Nightmare Zeeria

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:35 pm
NuraXross
Nightmare Zeeria
NuraXross
READ THIS IN A SUPERHERO ANNOUNCER VOICE!

Meanwhile, in the B2 secret base, deep within the bowels of G-labs, we find our compatriots cooking away in the secret bases kitchen.

ANNOUNCER VOICE OFF.

A tall busty Minotauress hums to herself as she stirs a large pot of stew.

Ragnarok: "Here's the chopped vegetables Petra."

Petra: "Thank hun, after everything that's happened in the past little bit. I didn't see us cooking for a platoon of Darkhunters today."

Ragnarok: " I agree, but with the coming battle it's best there stomachs are full.

Petra: "To be honest, I much rather be doing this than in the throws of battle. Despite my race, I prefer things when they're calm.

Ragnarok: "I don't mind either or battle can be accelerating but the cooking is rewarding. She says that she marinates some meat.

Petra, hugs Ragnarok from behind well. I'm glad you're here with me, cooking by yourself can be rather lonely so I'm happy I have a friend here today.
She lets go over Ragnarok and walks over to the fridge.

Petra: "Do you think they'd be mad if I run it through their fridge and pantry? She says as she opens the large freezer.

Ragnarok: "Seeing as how will be defending this place, I don't think they should mind too much."

Petra: "That makes sense to me. Wow this freezer is mostly stocked with ice cream and a few frozen meals. Well I know we're having for dessert." ^^

The sent of food prep and seasoning blends flows through the halls, seconds later a black blur dashes through the corridors into the kitchen, once it stops it reveals Zeeria wearing an apron over her cloths. With an excited glee she says " who's cooking da goodz, let me help you, I do have skill in kitchen" She says ready to help

Petra turns around to face Zeeria. "Oh that would be lovely more the merrier dear. Ragnarok is dicing the meat and vegetables. I'm taking care of the stew and raiding this freezer." Patrick giggles to herself. She then closes the freezer door and walks over to a wicker basket picking it up and taking it over to the counter. The Wicker basket contains everything within it to make quick ember bread. " There's nothing like a taste of home. Do you know how to make quick ember bread?"

NOTE: Ember Brad is a peasant staple in most meals, alchemic bread that cooks as you combined the ingredients. Once molded into a bread like shape, letting it stand it will turn into deliciously soft brad.

Ragnarok finishes chopping the vegetables and meat taking the cutting board over to the soup pot. She slides her knife along the cutting board plopping the ingredients into the pot. She walks over to a large rotisserie oven with knife and cutting board in hand.

Ragnock: "You know I think this is rotisserie oven. I saw something like this on a commercial, I think they're called. Aidar was showing me a show about Samurai turtles I think... I can't really recall. Either way it cooks food fast. Maybe we should serve roast meet with the stew and bread for the soldiers?

Petra: "Well if you I think you could get it working. That sounds like a splendid idea. Time is of the essence after all, so this device sounds very convenient. I wish my dear Nura was here then he can open a portal and I could use my alchemic stove. It cooks things so wonderful fast. But I guess he's doing something important."

Somewhere in G-labs a pygmy dragon gets a shiver.

Ragnarok: "It looks simple enough. I'm sure we'll have it done in time, I have to agree with you though this gaia tech is pointlessly convoluted runes are much easier to work with." She says as she fiddles with the oven turning it on.
"DA, Not a problem," Zeeria pulls out a bunch of items as if out of nowhere "Bread iz easy to make just need to pull out my oven" She pulls out an odd looking oven and turns it on once she does she spends little time getting all the ingredients together then she does all the steps to make the dough  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2023 9:38 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
Luminova Valindel
NuraXross

She answers Cammy.

Without a word, Luminova stirs up another wad of Chow Mien and pops it in her mouth.

After some silence " how about those mindless ones, can I kill them?I can easily single out targets with small lasers, would end things a lot faster"  

Nightmare Zeeria

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:39 pm
Nightmare Zeeria
NuraXross
Nightmare Zeeria
NuraXross
READ THIS IN A SUPERHERO ANNOUNCER VOICE!

Meanwhile, in the B2 secret base, deep within the bowels of G-labs, we find our compatriots cooking away in the secret bases kitchen.

ANNOUNCER VOICE OFF.

A tall busty Minotauress hums to herself as she stirs a large pot of stew.

Ragnarok: "Here's the chopped vegetables Petra."

Petra: "Thank hun, after everything that's happened in the past little bit. I didn't see us cooking for a platoon of Darkhunters today."

Ragnarok: " I agree, but with the coming battle it's best there stomachs are full.

Petra: "To be honest, I much rather be doing this than in the throws of battle. Despite my race, I prefer things when they're calm.

Ragnarok: "I don't mind either or battle can be accelerating but the cooking is rewarding. She says that she marinates some meat.

Petra, hugs Ragnarok from behind well. I'm glad you're here with me, cooking by yourself can be rather lonely so I'm happy I have a friend here today.
She lets go over Ragnarok and walks over to the fridge.

Petra: "Do you think they'd be mad if I run it through their fridge and pantry? She says as she opens the large freezer.

Ragnarok: "Seeing as how will be defending this place, I don't think they should mind too much."

Petra: "That makes sense to me. Wow this freezer is mostly stocked with ice cream and a few frozen meals. Well I know we're having for dessert." ^^

The sent of food prep and seasoning blends flows through the halls, seconds later a black blur dashes through the corridors into the kitchen, once it stops it reveals Zeeria wearing an apron over her cloths. With an excited glee she says " who's cooking da goodz, let me help you, I do have skill in kitchen" She says ready to help

Petra turns around to face Zeeria. "Oh that would be lovely more the merrier dear. Ragnarok is dicing the meat and vegetables. I'm taking care of the stew and raiding this freezer." Patrick giggles to herself. She then closes the freezer door and walks over to a wicker basket picking it up and taking it over to the counter. The Wicker basket contains everything within it to make quick ember bread. " There's nothing like a taste of home. Do you know how to make quick ember bread?"

NOTE: Ember Brad is a peasant staple in most meals, alchemic bread that cooks as you combined the ingredients. Once molded into a bread like shape, letting it stand it will turn into deliciously soft brad.

Ragnarok finishes chopping the vegetables and meat taking the cutting board over to the soup pot. She slides her knife along the cutting board plopping the ingredients into the pot. She walks over to a large rotisserie oven with knife and cutting board in hand.

Ragnock: "You know I think this is rotisserie oven. I saw something like this on a commercial, I think they're called. Aidar was showing me a show about Samurai turtles I think... I can't really recall. Either way it cooks food fast. Maybe we should serve roast meet with the stew and bread for the soldiers?

Petra: "Well if you I think you could get it working. That sounds like a splendid idea. Time is of the essence after all, so this device sounds very convenient. I wish my dear Nura was here then he can open a portal and I could use my alchemic stove. It cooks things so wonderful fast. But I guess he's doing something important."

Somewhere in G-labs a pygmy dragon gets a shiver.

Ragnarok: "It looks simple enough. I'm sure we'll have it done in time, I have to agree with you though this gaia tech is pointlessly convoluted runes are much easier to work with." She says as she fiddles with the oven turning it on.
"DA, Not a problem," Zeeria pulls out a bunch of items as if out of nowhere "Bread iz easy to make just need to pull out my oven" She pulls out an odd looking oven and turns it on once she does she spends little time getting all the ingredients together then she does all the steps to make the dough

Petra watches Zeeria pull her utensils and oven out nowhere, as
Zeeria get the dough ready. "Dear you do know that Nova bread doesn't need to be baked yes? You just need to shape it and let it sit it bakes itself. That's why everybody likes it so much." She says in a kindly voice.
Petra: "But perhaps we could use this nice oven to cook some meat?"
Ragnarok: "That might be the only way we'll have meat on the bone this Gaia oven is irritating me. This little digital screen keeps wanting me to do different things." * I wonder.* Ragnarok inscribes the oven with a magic circle, She uses her negative energy to command the oven. It starts working exactly as she wishes. "Maybe Gaia's technology isn't completely worthless. Looks like we'll be having meet rotisserie style." She lets a faint impish smile creep across her face before disappearing.

Petra: "Well, aren't you a magical cook. Petra says as she lovingly pat's Ragnarok on the head.

Ragnarok feels a little demeaned by being patted on the head but it also feels kind of nice. *This feels kind of nice.*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:54 pm
Nightmare Zeeria
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
Luminova Valindel
NuraXross

She answers Cammy.

After some silence " how about those mindless ones, can I kill them?I can easily single out targets with small lasers, would end things a lot faster"

The pygmy dragon wiggles itself out of the pink cake and bounces away from it. The frosting, cream and cake crumb stuck to it burn away until it's completely clean. It bounces off the table transforming back into Nura with a flash of black and white light before hitting the ground. He stands there naked giving Luminova a wonderful show, before his regular clothes magically appear on him. He gives Lumi a wink before coming around the table and standing next to Cammy. His squashy armchair rises out of the ground to meet him as he sits down in it. He reaches over and taps his magic table as large mug of fizzy liquid come sliding over to him. He takes it in his right hand and takes a swig putting it back down he then looks over it Aidar.

Nura: You know Aidar I've been thinking, what if I used my portals to swallow up some of the soldiers? I could keep them in a contained place where they can't do any harm. Sort of like keeping them at stasis if you will. What do you think?  

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 3:18 pm
NuraXross
Nightmare Zeeria
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross

The pygmy dragon wiggles itself out of the pink cake and bounces away from it. The frosting, cream and cake crumb stuck to it burn away until it's completely clean. It bounces off the table transforming back into Nura with a flash of black and white light before hitting the ground. He stands there naked giving Luminova a wonderful show, before his regular clothes magically appear on him. He gives Lumi a wink before coming around the table and standing next to Cammy. His squashy armchair rises out of the ground to meet him as he sits down in it. He reaches over and taps his magic table as large mug of fizzy liquid come sliding over to him. He takes it in his right hand and takes a swig putting it back down he then looks over it Aidar.

Nura: You know Aidar I've been thinking, what if I used my portals to swallow up some of the soldiers? I could keep them in a contained place where they can't do any harm. Sort of like keeping them at stasis if you will. What do you think?

"That is APPALLING, Shinryu, if you keep suggesting this, I'm going to lose my lunch, which I am currently in the middle of consuming to replenish my strength!"
Aidar mentally answers the Dragon.
"They are NOT mindless, they have lives of their own and worse, THEY ARE CHILDREN!!! The wights in those bodies range from new born to 10 year olds! They don't know any better! Further more, you are a fool! We can't expect Tyrius's forces to converge until sun down, at the earliest, and we have no idea how they'll be transported. You try to attack now, before they are gathered, and you will just be doing far less damage than you will be able to once they have gathered, and exhaust your energy... No, our best bet is to rest up and then neutralize the leaders when they show, alive, if possible... If we can capture just one of them, we may be able to learn where Tyrius's HQ is..."
Aidar then Turns to Nura.
Good Idea, Nura, bu not yet... If ye attack noo, before they've finished gatherin, ye'll miss the opportune moment... We mus be patient and prepare."
He then stuffs the rag of pork flesh he is holding into his maw, chews it up, and swallows.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 7:29 pm
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
Nightmare Zeeria
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross

"That is APPALLING, Shinryu, if you keep suggesting this, I'm going to lose my lunch, which I am currently in the middle of consuming to replenish my strength!"
"They are NOT mindless, they have lives of their own and worse, THEY ARE CHILDREN!!! The wights in those bodies range from new born to 10 year olds! They don't know any better! Further more, you are a fool! We can't expect Tyrius's forces to converge until sun down, at the earliest, and we have no idea how they'll be transported. You try to attack now, before they are gathered, and you will just be doing far less damage than you will be able to once they have gathered, and exhaust your energy... No, our best bet is to rest up and then neutralize the leaders when they show, alive, if possible... If we can capture just one of them, we may be able to learn where Tyrius's HQ is..."
Good Idea, Nura, bu not yet... If ye attack noo, before they've finished gatherin, ye'll miss the opportune moment... We mus be patient and prepare."
He then stuffs the rag of pork flesh he is holding into his maw, chews it up, and swallows.
After a few seconds of silence. "Got it, attack at their weakent point and make sure the children feel no pain. Okay activating AR Tornelico stage 3 "Wheel of fate" locking on targets, estimate time of complete lock on, 60 minutes amd 42 seconds. Deploying stage 2 the emperor, full deployment 19 minutes. Equipping body of "Des avatar Level 1" swift Seraphim  

Nightmare Zeeria

Nightmare Zeeria

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 8:52 pm
Cornelius Steele
HomacXross7
Cornelius Steele
HomacXross7
Cornelius Steele

"Excellent..."
Cornelius answers Jack.
"Next I need you to mark down on the blueprints where these codes and passwords can be used, as well as any place that could be used for traps or ambush, and all the weak points in the structures... Then, print out about 100 copies.We'll also need a list of what high ranking G.H.O.S.T. members we can expect in the siege, for briefing... Are you able to pull any extra information from your other half who is among them... Any news on the ones who have replaced the The Furies and which of them will be coming?"
"I can meet you half way." Jack points at a pile of paper. "I can give you all members but not anyone specific. No permission to do so. Plus I will not be fighting but I will be on the battlefield"

"I just need you to provide a photo of all their leader's and a list of what you know about each of them, for briefing. that is all..."
Cornelius answers.

As soon as Cornelius finished speaking, next to him all the files of the ghost members appear next to him, in individual files and the like on a small stand table. "There ya go, all ghost members and little info I know. Feel free to ask me anything, if you have more questions. Now before that Dr. creates a mad max or Elysium world I gotta stop it by hacking her system" Jack turns around and focuses back on the computer.

"Thank you, Jack."
Cornelius replies.
"Keep on it, Camille Make sure to search EVERYTHING, hire Ghouls, if you have to, we both know that G.H.O.S.T. will..."

"Your welcome, now I need to do some reaserch" Jack turns back to the computer plays some wierd video  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:44 pm
Nightmare Zeeria
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
Nightmare Zeeria
Luminova Valindel

After a few seconds of silence. "Got it, attack at their weakent point and make sure the children feel no pain. Okay activating AR Tornelico stage 3 "Wheel of fate" locking on targets, estimate time of complete lock on, 60 minutes amd 42 seconds. Deploying stage 2 the emperor, full deployment 19 minutes. Equipping body of "Des avatar Level 1" swift Seraphim

Grabbing the ladle from her pan of quiche, Aileen takes a big scoop from the lasagna and plops it onto her plate.
"Thanks, Cammy."
She says, before scooping up and eating some of her red cabbage with her fork, and then some of her Haggis.
User Image
Snowflash starts feeling left out and start honking impatiently.
Oh, Sorry, Snowflash..."
Aileen says, scooping up some lasagna from her plate.
What happened tae all the Silverite?"
She asks, noticing it's all missing from the Isotope rack as she dumps the food on Snowflash's tongue.
The hungry Sicklehawk then proceeds to suck on the lump of lasagna, before swallowing it.  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:36 pm
Burning Icebitch
Nightmare Zeeria
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross
Nightmare Zeeria
Luminova Valindel

Grabbing the ladle from her pan of quiche, Aileen takes a big scoop from the lasagna and plops it onto her plate.
"Thanks, Cammy."
She says, before scooping up and eating some of her red cabbage with her fork, and then some of her Haggis.
User Image
Oh, Sorry, Snowflash..."
She asks, noticing it's all missing from the Isotope rack as she dumps the food on Snowflash's tongue.
The hungry Sicklehawk then proceeds to suck on the lump of lasagna, before swallowing it.

Luminova is unphased by Nura's display and continues to quietly eat her lunch, taking a pinch of broccoli, water chestnut, and a mungbean into her mouth.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2023 11:21 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
Nightmare Zeeria
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross

"Thanks, Cammy."
User Image
Oh, Sorry, Snowflash..."

Luminova is unphased by Nura's display and continues to quietly eat her lunch, taking a pinch of broccoli, water chestnut, and a mungbean into her mouth.

"Dr. Addams gathered it all an left."
Aidar answers, generating long and thin icicle in his right hand and poking at his stir fry with it.
"Nae idea wha she be wanttin with them..."
He then withdraws a skewer of floret of broccoli, carrot, two chestnuts, a baby corn, and a pea pod, all sandwiched between two slices of sausage and a chunk of beef at the end, sticks it all, in his mouth, and the closing is jaws, slips the icicle out and begins to chew.  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2023 1:11 am
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icebitch
Nightmare Zeeria
Burning Icewolf
NuraXross

"Good Idea, Nura, bu not yet... If ye attack noo, before they've finished gatherin, ye'll miss the opportune moment... We mus be patient and prepare."

"Thanks, Cammy."
User Image
Oh, Sorry, Snowflash..."

"Dr. Addams gathered it all an left."
Aidar answers, generating long and thin icicle in his right hand and poking at his stir fry with it.
"Nae idea wha she be wantin with them..."
He then withdraws a skewer of floret of broccoli, carrot, two chestnuts, a baby corn, and a pea pod, all sandwiched between two slices of sausage and a chunk of beef at the end, sticks it all, in his mouth, and the closing is jaws, slips the icicle out and begins to chew.

User Image
Meanwhile, Dr. Addams steps into her personal lab, through a door that branches south from the terminal room down the hall the group had passed through. To the right of the doorway stands a high tech looking platform with a clear cylinder big and enough to hold a large man in the center, towering up 12 feet, before connecting into a large pipe that shortly runs north along the ceiling and connects to the wall of technology behind it.

Walking around the platform, she steps up the pedestal on the south side and opens the cylinder. Kneeling down, she lays the carrying case of Silverite down in front of her and opening it, she proceeds to remove each protective canister of Silverite, one by one. closing the case she sets it aside on the steps and then opens each canister one by one. The irradiating light the meteorites give of is semi blinding and makes her begin to feel nauseous. Instead of first prepping for safety and donning a lead suit beforehand, she has chosen to just power through it. Placing all the samples of Silverite inside the large cylinder, she seals it and then forcing herself to her feat in a daze, shakes violently shakes her head, trying focus her mind and keep from passing out.

Leaving the empty canisters and carrying case strewn about the foot of the platform, she walks the length of her lab, following into a northern bend on the west end, where she enters a personal rest room of hers and washes her hands in the sink. She also quickly rinses of some detox pills she had first taken from the bottle of medicine gave to Sha and swallows them down before they have time to deuterate.

Exiting the bathroom, she heads down to the south west corner of her lab, where there is another cylinder like the one she placed the Silverite in. This one is on a lower platform without steps, appears to have some sort of drain inside, and has a a table-like panel to it's right. Going over to the panel, she punches a few buttons, opens the cylinder, steps inside, and then closes it. The machinery begins to hum and a feminine automated voice begins to speak.
"Initiating decontamination..."
A thick mist then floods into the cylinder, enveloping Dr. Addams.
After a bout a minute, the mist clears up.
"Decontamination complete, no remaining radiation detected."
The cylinder then opens, releasing Dr. Addams. She then goes over to a terminal in the center of her lab and starts typing at the key board, a loud hum reverberates through out the lab for about 30 seconds, and glow of the Silverite begins to die down.
"Eat well, my babies, I will not allow anything to harm him!"
Dr. Addams says, as she watches glow go completely out until the crystals have more of a blueish silvery neon color instead and the begin to resonate.
"Huh?..."
Dr, Addams asks as she notices the change.
"That's not supposed to happen..."
The monitor on the computer begins to flash accompanied with a slow and low pitch beep. She quickly looks back down at the computer and starts typing in commands.
"Something else is in there!"
She says, momentarily looking back up at the resonating Silverite.
"Some unidentifiable element... I wasn't able to program them for this, They won't know what to do with it... It's not on their menu!"
Another 30 second hum follows.
"Radiation completely disintegrated..."
She says, looking at the monitor.
Silverite... well, radiation completely gone... Test subject increased by 10,080%..."  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff