Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2023 5:26 pm
Cornelius Steele
HomacXross7
Cornelius Steele
HomacXross7
Shapeless Evil

User Image
"Other than the main entrance and windows, the only other entrance appears to be a far away tunnel that opens at the river... It appears to be sealed by a large titanium electronic gate. I don't think they'll try that gate, or even find it. They'll likely approach from the north, that's where you fought Tyrius and that's where he'll likely gather and lead them from... How's Jack coming at the terminal, has he found the facility's blueprints, yet?"

As if listening to the conversation Cornelius is having. Jack pulls up all the blue prints. But not just that. Access codes passwords info, security detail and something that "cannot be described on gaia." He says as he turns to Cornelius, "will there be anything else you need?

"Excellent..."
Cornelius answers Jack.
"Next I need you to mark down on the blueprints where these codes and passwords can be used, as well as any place that could be used for traps or ambush, and all the weak points in the structures... Then, print out about 100 copies.We'll also need a list of what high ranking G.H.O.S.T. members we can expect in the siege, for briefing... Are you able to pull any extra information from your other half who is among them... Any news on the ones who have replaced the The Furies and which of them will be coming?"
"I can meet you half way." Jack points at a pile of paper. "I can give you all members but not anyone specific. No permission to do so. Plus I will not be fighting but I will be on the battlefield"

"I just need you to provide a photo of all their leader's and a list of what you know about each of them, for briefing. that is all..."
Cornelius answers.

User Image
"Let me see the blueprints."
Suiryt requests."
User Image
Meanwhile, in the B1 floor, Dr. Addams has just started to recover form her burned tongue. Seeing that Sha was now with him, she quickly gets up and redonning her lab coat, goes over to the cabinet next the the isotope samples. Reaching into the top cupboard, she takes out a bottle of pills. Standing in front of the isotope samples, she pulls a drawer out of the bottom of the rack, from which she withdraws a large lead carrying case. She then loads all of the silverite samples from their protective casing and places them inside it. She walks back over to Sha, carrying the case by its handle in her left hand, and holds out the bottle of pills in her right for the sickly Elf.
"Here..."
She says, offering him the bottle.
"You now need to flush the remaining radiation our of your system, through your urine... This will help, take 2 of them, every six hours, and drink lots of water. You'll recover in about 2 weeks."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2023 5:32 pm
Shapeless Evil
Cornelius Steele
HomacXross7
Cornelius Steele
HomacXross7
Shapeless Evil

User Image
"Other than the main entrance and windows, the only other entrance appears to be a far away tunnel that opens at the river... It appears to be sealed by a large titanium electronic gate. I don't think they'll try that gate, or even find it. They'll likely approach from the north, that's where you fought Tyrius and that's where he'll likely gather and lead them from... How's Jack coming at the terminal, has he found the facility's blueprints, yet?"

As if listening to the conversation Cornelius is having. Jack pulls up all the blue prints. But not just that. Access codes passwords info, security detail and something that "cannot be described on gaia." He says as he turns to Cornelius, "will there be anything else you need?

"Excellent..."
Cornelius answers Jack.
"Next I need you to mark down on the blueprints where these codes and passwords can be used, as well as any place that could be used for traps or ambush, and all the weak points in the structures... Then, print out about 100 copies.We'll also need a list of what high ranking G.H.O.S.T. members we can expect in the siege, for briefing... Are you able to pull any extra information from your other half who is among them... Any news on the ones who have replaced the The Furies and which of them will be coming?"
"I can meet you half way." Jack points at a pile of paper. "I can give you all members but not anyone specific. No permission to do so. Plus I will not be fighting but I will be on the battlefield"

"I just need you to provide a photo of all their leader's and a list of what you know about each of them, for briefing. that is all..."
Cornelius answers.

User Image
Suiryt requests."
User Image
Meanwhile, in the B1 floor, Dr. Addams has just started to recover form her burned tongue. Seeing that Sha was now with him, she quickly gets up and redonning her lab coat, goes over to the cabinet next the the isotope samples. Reaching into the top cupboard, she takes out a bottle of pills. Standing in front of the isotope samples, she pulls a drawer out of the bottom of the rack, from which she withdraws a large lead carrying case. She then loads all of the silverite samples from their protective casing and places them inside it. She walks back over to Sha, carrying the case by its handle in her left hand, and holds out the bottle of pills in her right for the sickly Elf.
"Here..."
"You now need to flush the remaining radiation our of your system, through your urine... This will help, take 2 of them, every six hours, and drink lots of water. You'll recover in about 2 weeks."

User Image
Mr. Stubbs had followed Luminova in, curious of what';s going on and now stand silent, in front of the door.  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2023 5:53 pm
Burning Icewolf
Shapeless Evil
Cornelius Steele
HomacXross7
Cornelius Steele

"Excellent..."
Cornelius answers Jack.

Cornelius answers.

User Image
Suiryt requests."
User Image
"Here..."

User Image
Mr. Stubbs had followed Luminova in, curious of what';s going on and now stand silent, in front of the door.

He broke off his attention from watching Luminova and turned his attention to Dr. Adams. He looked down at the bottle that she offered him as he listened to her instructions. "Begging your pardon Dr. but 2 weeks? If what we have heard is true and an attack is coming, we cannot afford for me to be laid up for two weeks. We will need everyone we can. Is there a quicker way?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2023 6:40 pm
sha312
Burning Icewolf
Shapeless Evil
Cornelius Steele
HomacXross7
Cornelius Steele

"Excellent..."
Cornelius answers Jack.

Cornelius answers.

User Image
Suiryt requests."
User Image
"Here..."

User Image

He broke off his attention from watching Luminova and turned his attention to Dr. Adams. He looked down at the bottle that she offered him as he listened to her instructions. "Begging your pardon Dr. but 2 weeks? If what we have heard is true and an attack is coming, we cannot afford for me to be laid up for two weeks. We will need everyone we can. Is there a quicker way?"

User Image
"Not that is currently known"
Dr. Addams answers, still holding the bottle out for him.
"All that is left us up to your own body to solve. Take the pills, drink the water, and wait piss it out. it'll take 2 weeks to get it all done. Though I wouldn't recommend fighting, you are correct in us needing every able bodied fighter and how you choose to pass those two weeks is up to you and will make no difference in how quickly you will pass the radiation, it'll pass all the same... Fight if you must, but I advise you to be careful and to try not to push yourself too hard."  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2023 7:11 pm
Shapeless Evil
sha312
Burning Icewolf
Shapeless Evil
Cornelius Steele

Cornelius answers.

User Image
Suiryt requests."
User Image
"Here..."

User Image

User Image
"All that is left us up to your own body to solve. Take the pills, drink the water, and wait piss it out. it'll take 2 weeks to get it all done. Though I wouldn't recommend fighting, you are correct in us needing every able bodied fighter and how you choose to pass those two weeks is up to you and will make no difference in how quickly you will pass the radiation, it'll pass all the same... Fight if you must, but I advise you to be careful and to try not to push yourself too hard."

He took the bottle from her with a nod. "Begging your pardon Dr, but if I'm going to fight, I NEED to be at 100% if I'm going to be a benefit. What about decontamination tubes or something to accelerate the process?"  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:22 pm
sha312
Shapeless Evil
sha312
Burning Icewolf
Shapeless Evil
Cornelius Steele

Cornelius answers.

User Image
Suiryt requests."
User Image
"Here..."

User Image

User Image

He took the bottle from her with a nod. "Begging your pardon Dr, but if I'm going to fight, I NEED to be at 100% if I'm going to be a benefit. What about decontamination tubes or something to accelerate the process?"

User Image
Veronica had been sitting on her staff, hovering in the south west corner, playing on her tablet. She now hovers over and observes her mentor, Luminova, looking to see what she can learn from her ritual, while Dr. Addams continues to talk with Sha.
User Image
"No such things exist."
The emerald eyed scientist answers.
"Not as you perceive it, anyway... What you are talking of are basically emergency showers, not as effective as the one you just took... We have several of those placed around this facility, in lesser labs, but they only serve to give a quick rinse to keep those who have been exposed from contaminating others and prepping them to come here. Now, that you have already washed here, those pills are the only way... Now, if you'll excuse me, There is something I need to attend to, I'll be back in a little bit..."
She then swiftly heads for the southern exit, stepping passed Mr. Stubs. She stops just inside the doorway, her right hand on the door frame.
"Remember..."
She says, looking back over her shoulder at the Elf.
"Two pills, every six hours.... No more, no less."
And, with those words, she steps out the door, turning right, and is gone.  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2023 10:21 pm
Shapeless Evil
sha312
Shapeless Evil
sha312
Burning Icewolf

User Image

User Image

User Image
Veronica had been sitting on her staff, hovering in the south west corner, playing on her tablet. She now hovers over and observes her mentor, Luminova, looking to see what she can learn from her ritual, while Dr. Addams continues to talk with Sha.
User Image
"No such things exist."
"Not as you perceive it, anyway... What you are talking of are basically emergency showers, not as effective as the one you just took... We have several of those placed around this facility, in lesser labs, but they only serve to give a quick rinse to keep those who have been exposed from contaminating others and prepping them to come here. Now, that you have already washed here, those pills are the only way... Now, if you'll excuse me, There is something I need to attend to, I'll be back in a little bit..."
She then swiftly heads for the southern exit, stepping passed Mr. Stubs. She stops just inside the doorway, her right hand on the door frame.
"Remember..."

User Image
Watching Dr. Addams leave the room, Mr. Stubbs turns for the door, himself. Hesitating, he looks back over his right should in Sha and Luminova's direction in thought, then without a word, turns his head forward, ducks through the door, and is gone.

Meanwhile, with Dr. Addams gone, Aidar begins to relax and starts on another spare rib, while he watches Luminova work.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2023 5:48 pm
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch

Aileen looks expressionlessly at the face in the water, as if considering what was said to her. She then lowers her arms and sighs gently as the ice on her body quickly melts a way, leaving her naked, once again.
"Ah see nae reason tae refuse..."
She says smiling as she brushes her hair behind her ear with her left hand, while stroking the back of her head with the right.

Nura leans back as the two brush and thoroughly scrub his hair, his red locks becoming other worldly shine as they work. He opens his right eye as a small portal opens above the pool, a sea green orb plops out smacking into the water sinks down to the bottom of the pool. It starts to bubble aggressively turning the cool into a jacuzzi. The entities stop what they're doing and stares at the orb and then to Nura.

Nura: "Don't worry, I'll take it with me when I leave."
The entities seem to be satisfied and go back to their work. The young entities sits behind Aileen and starts to slowly scrub her hair causing it to become shiny and bright as she works.

Nura: "Hey!"
Nura smiles mischievously as the nonchalantly lifts too small squirt guns from underneath the water and starts to squirt Aileen from across the pool.
Nura: "Mha ha ha ha." 😈

After having this fun Nura tosses one of the guns to Aileen.
Nura: "I challenge you to a duel!"
Squirt squirt squirt 💦💦💦💦

The squirt gun bounces off Aileen's chest with a thump and just floats in the water as she leans backs against the entity scrubbing her hair.
"Ah'll ave tae wait til she's done..."
She answers.

Nura: Hmm..... Have it your way"
He says as he stands up clutching his towel. The two entities stepping aside and sinking into the water, reappearing on the other side of the pool to help tend to Aileen's hair.

Nura steps out of the pool and walks over to the largest pool near them, turning his back to it, crossing his arms and falling backwards into the water. A flash of black and white light radiates upwards from beneath the water. Swimming around just underneath the water a giant axolotl-like dragon raises its head out of the water with a loud melodious whistle. Squirting a large blast of water directly at Aileen. The three entities preemptively duck into the pool sensing the oncoming flow of water. Aileen is caught off guard and completely waterlogged, her coat is completely soaked and all the soap the entities had delicately scrubbed into her hair is gone but it's still dazzlingly shiny.

Nura rests his big white cute axolotl-like head on the edge of the pool looking directly at Aileen. He lets out a loud gulping guttural laugh after seeing Aileen completely discombobulated. Is big black eyes blink rapidly confused, suddenly his mouth opens up and a bunch of large solid multi-colored bubbles come pouring out of his mouth followed by a bit of splattering. The bubbles float up into the sky. A particularly large red one starts the chain reaction by bursting as all the other bubbles burst in unison, the large red one bursts as Cammy comes screaming down from the sky crashing into Nura's pool.

Cammy flails her way to the surface, lifting her head out of the water and shakily standing. She spits out a stream of water.
Cammy: "W... w... w... what's happening w... where am I?" She says still coughing out water and rubbing her eyes. She looks around realizing she recognizes her surroundings. Her eyes fall to the water finally noticing herself wearing a swimsuit so completely revealing people would compare it to dental floss.
Cammy: "What the hell is this? Did somebody try and time me up??"
She says she coils her hand around the lacey fabric, connecting the top and bottoms together. Tearing it off her body with one fell swoop leaving yourself completely naked which didn't make much of a difference.

She finally notices the giant white axolotl-like dragon staring at her with its big black eye on the side of its head, realizing this is one of Nura's transformations. She begins to blush extremely hard covering her breasts and slapping Nura's white scaly body.
Cammy: "At least warn me next time you're going to summon me out of nowhere! I could have drowned you big white pond thing! If you weren't so cute I'd punch you. Maybe even use my claws." She says as her voice cracks and she blushes even harder.
Nura lets out a bunch of chirps and whistles that could only be recognized as giggling.

Aileen lets out a pulse of freezing energy that stops the momentum of Nura's spout, causing it to spread around her into and frozen igloo-like dome, which she shatters with another pulse of raw Lunar energy, that sends the remnants falling into the pool, like flakes of snow.
"That be very rude, Nura..."
Aleen says, narrowly opening her eyes and turning them in Nura's direction.
"These girls be tryin tae di me a kindness, an ye be interferin in that... Ah di nae think they be appreciatin that... Keep in mind that Ah originally came in here tae apologized tae ye on Snowflash's behalf an Ah interrupted me meal tae di it. Now that Ah have done that, Ah be nae longer obligated tae stay an would like tae get back to me meal, soon... Keep delayin them, an I'm goin tae leave. Be patient, an lat them finish, an Ah'll play with ye, a little bit, before leavin tae finish me meal."

Snowflash then returns, carrying the shank of a rost pig, and looks a round, honking in confusion.

"He be the big white thin in the water, noo..."
Aileen tells the Sicklehawk, pointing in Nura's diraction.

At Aileen word's the three entities drift away from her narrowing their eyes in irritation. They then sink into the water leaving her alone and her hair unfinished. The entities reappear in Nura's pool along with several other younger entities childlike in appearance. They begin to play and frolic squirting water at each other while the younger entities ride on Nura's back as he swims around in the pool.

Nura remains submerged in his pool. Swimming around as the child like entities right along his back ignoring Aileen.

Another entity different from the others rises up from the ground taking the form of snowflake It circles around her then attempts to snap the meat from her jaws playfully.  

NuraXross
Crew

Enduring Lionheart

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2023 7:16 pm
Burning Icewolf
Shapeless Evil
sha312
Shapeless Evil
sha312
Burning Icewolf

User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image
"No such things exist."
"Remember..."

User Image
Watching Dr. Addams leave the room, Mr. Stubbs turns for the door, himself. Hesitating, he looks back over his right should in Sha and Luminova's direction in thought, then without a word, turns his head forward, ducks through the door, and is gone.

Meanwhile, with Dr. Addams gone, Aidar begins to relax and starts on another spare rib, while he watches Luminova work.

He sighed as he watched her leave and he looked down at the bottle of pills that she had given him. 2 weeks was too long of a time. There had to be another way to move things along. He shook out two pills and swallowed them, gagging at the horrible taste.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2023 10:07 pm
Cornelius Steele
HomacXross7
Cornelius Steele
HomacXross7
Shapeless Evil

User Image

Jack pulls up all the blue prints. But not just that. Access codes passwords info, security detail and something that "cannot be described on Gaia." He says as he turns to Cornelius, "will there be anything else you need?

"Excellent..."
Cornelius answers Jack.

Cornelius answers.

As soon as Cornelius finished speaking, next to him all the files of the ghost members appear next to him, in individual files and the like on a small stand table. "There ya go, all ghost members and little info I know. Feel free to ask me anything, if you have more questions. Now before that Dr. creates a mad max or Elysium world I gotta stop it by hacking her system" Jack turns around and focuses back on the computer.  

HomacXross7
Crew

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2023 3:57 pm
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch

Aileen looks expressionlessly at the face in the water, as if considering what was said to her. She then lowers her arms and sighs gently as the ice on her body quickly melts a way, leaving her naked, once again.
"Ah see nae reason tae refuse..."
She says smiling as she brushes her hair behind her ear with her left hand, while stroking the back of her head with the right.

Nura leans back as the two brush and thoroughly scrub his hair, his red locks becoming other worldly shine as they work. He opens his right eye as a small portal opens above the pool, a sea green orb plops out smacking into the water sinks down to the bottom of the pool. It starts to bubble aggressively turning the cool into a jacuzzi. The entities stop what they're doing and stares at the orb and then to Nura.

Nura: "Don't worry, I'll take it with me when I leave."
The entities seem to be satisfied and go back to their work. The young entities sits behind Aileen and starts to slowly scrub her hair causing it to become shiny and bright as she works.

Nura: "Hey!"
Nura smiles mischievously as the nonchalantly lifts too small squirt guns from underneath the water and starts to squirt Aileen from across the pool.
Nura: "Mha ha ha ha." 😈

After having this fun Nura tosses one of the guns to Aileen.
Nura: "I challenge you to a duel!"
Squirt squirt squirt 💦💦💦💦

The squirt gun bounces off Aileen's chest with a thump and just floats in the water as she leans backs against the entity scrubbing her hair.
She answers.

He says as he stands up clutching his towel. The two entities stepping aside and sinking into the water, reappearing on the other side of the pool to help tend to Aileen's hair.

Nura steps out of the pool and walks over to the largest pool near them, turning his back to it, crossing his arms and falling backwards into the water. A flash of black and white light radiates upwards from beneath the water. Swimming around just underneath the water a giant axolotl-like dragon raises its head out of the water with a loud melodious whistle. Squirting a large blast of water directly at Aileen. The three entities preemptively duck into the pool sensing the oncoming flow of water. Aileen is caught off guard and completely waterlogged, her coat is completely soaked and all the soap the entities had delicately scrubbed into her hair is gone but it's still dazzlingly shiny.

Nura rests his big white cute axolotl-like head on the edge of the pool looking directly at Aileen. He lets out a loud gulping guttural laugh after seeing Aileen completely discombobulated. Is big black eyes blink rapidly confused, suddenly his mouth opens up and a bunch of large solid multi-colored bubbles come pouring out of his mouth followed by a bit of splattering. The bubbles float up into the sky. A particularly large red one starts the chain reaction by bursting as all the other bubbles burst in unison, the large red one bursts as Cammy comes screaming down from the sky crashing into Nura's pool.

Cammy flails her way to the surface, lifting her head out of the water and shakily standing. She spits out a stream of water.
Cammy: "W... w... w... what's happening w... where am I?" She says still coughing out water and rubbing her eyes. She looks around realizing she recognizes her surroundings. Her eyes fall to the water finally noticing herself wearing a swimsuit so completely revealing people would compare it to dental floss.
She says she coils her hand around the lacey fabric, connecting the top and bottoms together. Tearing it off her body with one fell swoop leaving yourself completely naked which didn't make much of a difference.

She finally notices the giant white axolotl-like dragon staring at her with its big black eye on the side of its head, realizing this is one of Nura's transformations. She begins to blush extremely hard covering her breasts and slapping Nura's white scaly body.
Cammy: "At least warn me next time you're going to summon me out of nowhere! I could have drowned you big white pond thing! If you weren't so cute I'd punch you. Maybe even use my claws." She says as her voice cracks and she blushes even harder.
Nura lets out a bunch of chirps and whistles that could only be recognized as giggling.

Aileen lets out a pulse of freezing energy that stops the momentum of Nura's spout, causing it to spread around her into and frozen igloo-like dome, which she shatters with another pulse of raw Lunar energy, that sends the remnants falling into the pool, like flakes of snow.
"These girls be tryin tae di me a kindness, an ye be interferin in that... Ah di nae think they be appreciatin that... Keep in mind that Ah originally came in here tae apologized tae ye on Snowflash's behalf an Ah interrupted me meal tae di it. Now that Ah have done that, Ah be nae longer obligated tae stay an would like tae get back to me meal, soon... Keep delayin them, an I'm goin tae leave. Be patient, an lat them finish, an Ah'll play with ye, a little bit, before leavin tae finish me meal."

Snowflash then returns, carrying the shank of a rost pig, and looks a round, honking in confusion.

At Aileen word's the three entities drift away from her narrowing their eyes in irritation. They then sink into the water leaving her alone and her hair unfinished. The entities reappear in Nura's pool along with several other younger entities childlike in appearance. They begin to play and frolic squirting water at each other while the younger entities ride on Nura's back as he swims around in the pool.

Nura remains submerged in his pool. Swimming around as the child like entities right along his back ignoring Aileen.

Another entity different from the others rises up from the ground taking the form of snowflake It circles around her then attempts to snap the meat from her jaws playfully.

Standing up, Aileen looks at the entities and sighs. Dipping below the water she comes back up, shaking her head and flinging her hair about. Stepping out of the pool, she shakes herself dry in canine fashion.
"Maybe Ah deserve tae be treated this way, and maybe Ah din't..."
She says, Slipping on her red skirt and goldenrod tank top.
"Either way, Ah've had enough..."
Then slips on her tall red boots.
"Ah keen where Ah nae be wanted.."
She finally slips on her red gauntlets and the golden armor her once removed cousin gave her.
Gathering up her remaining red cape, sash, and green tartan overskirt.
"Snowflash, we're leaving!"
She says, heading for the portal back to the Isotope room at G-Labs, swing hear cape about her shoulders and fastening it in place. The then ties her sash about her waist as she steps through the portal.
User Image
Snowflash instantly releases the pork shank sha had snatched from Aidar and rushes to Aileen's side, exiting along side her. They pass by Sha, Luminova, and Veronica as Aileen straps her overskirt loosely about her waist. Sitting back down in her seat, Aileen finishes taking the scoop of quiche she originally wanted, and plops it on her plate. Taking her fork in her right hand, she starts to poke at her food.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2023 6:37 pm
HomacXross7
Cornelius Steele
HomacXross7
Cornelius Steele
HomacXross7
Shapeless Evil

User Image

Jack pulls up all the blue prints. But not just that. Access codes passwords info, security detail and something that "cannot be described on Gaia." He says as he turns to Cornelius, "will there be anything else you need?

"Excellent..."
Cornelius answers Jack.

Cornelius answers.

As soon as Cornelius finished speaking, next to him all the files of the ghost members appear next to him, in individual files and the like on a small stand table. "There ya go, all ghost members and little info I know. Feel free to ask me anything, if you have more questions. Now before that Dr. creates a mad max or Elysium world I gotta stop it by hacking her system" Jack turns around and focuses back on the computer.

"Thank you, Jack."
Cornelius replies.
"Keep on it, Camille Make sure to search EVERYTHING, hire Ghouls, if you have to, we both know that G.H.O.S.T. will..."  

Cornelius Steele

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:22 pm
Cornelius Steele
HomacXross7
Cornelius Steele
HomacXross7
Cornelius Steele

"Excellent..."
Cornelius answers Jack.

Cornelius answers.

"Thank you, Jack."
Cornelius replies.
"Keep on it, Camille Make sure to search EVERYTHING, hire Ghouls, if you have to, we both know that G.H.O.S.T. will..."

User Image
"Understood... I'll keep you posted... Suiryt out."
The mini monitor in Cornelius's gauntlet then turns off.

User Image
Meanwhile, on the B1 floor, in the isotope room, Having watched Mr. Stubbs leave in pursuit of Dr. Addams looks back to Luminova and Darkfrost, wanting to observe, but unable to shake a disturbing feeling from her mind, she looks back to the door, then Darkfrost, then reluctantly she leaves the room in pursuit of Mr. Stuubs.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:49 pm
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch

She answers.

Standing up, Aileen looks at the entities and sighs. Dipping below the water she comes back up, shaking her head and flinging her hair about. Stepping out of the pool, she shakes herself dry in canine fashion.
She finally slips on her red gauntlets and the golden armor her once removed cousin gave her.
She says, heading for the portal back to the Isotope room at G-Labs, swing hear cape about her shoulders and fastening it in place. The then ties her sash about her waist as she steps through the portal.
User Image
Snowflash instantly releases the pork shank sha had snatched from Aidar and rushes to Aileen's side, exiting along side her. They pass by Sha, Luminova, and Veronica as Aileen straps her overskirt loosely about her waist. Sitting back down in her seat, Aileen finishes taking the scoop of quiche she originally wanted, and plops it on her plate. Taking her fork in her right hand, she starts to poke at her food.

"Everythin okay?"
Aidar asks, watching as Aileen pick at her food.  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2023 8:05 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch
NuraXross
Burning Icebitch

She answers.

User Image

"Everythin okay?"
Aidar asks, watching as Aileen pick at her food.

"Oh, Aye!"
Aileen sarcastically fibs, with a fake smile.
"Everythin be jus PEACHY!" mrgreen  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 233 234 235 236 237 238 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces