Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 7:34 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

"Ah've noticed that ye be dressin more attractively than ye used tae..."
Aidar continues.
"Yer skirt be shorter and ye were keepin yer lab coat shut, when Ah first met ye..."
He then reaches into the sushi bowl, takes out a spicy tuna roll pinched between his claws and pops it in his mouth.

User Image
"It was a cold October night, I needed to dress warm..."
Dr. Addams mutters, eating a pinch of sausage and pea pod from the stir fry.

*With nothing better to do, while he is in his space station. Shinryu has been Non stop listening in on everyone's conversation. It is painfully obvious the Rebecca is into Aidar and so he thinks to himself if he should defuse the landmine or step on it. (Telepathic message between Shinryu and Rubilax): Hey Rubi, got a minute? I..."

"It be a cold October night right noo."
Aidar says, taking the rice bowl in his right hand and shaking some into his left palm.
"what be the difference, this time?"
He then eats the rice out of his palm.

User Image
"Well I got a big Vampire Lycan hybrid with a body temperature that is over a hundred degrees sitting right next to me, for one thing..."
Dr. Addams mutters in opposition.

"Ye and ah both knee that has nothing tae di with it."
Aidar says.
"Ye had nae way o knowin I would be here, ye dressed that way without me in mind. Ah saw Yer Bra, when Jack snatched it, Ah di nae have tae be rased by Humans tae know that ye din nae where somthing that elegant, unless ye intend tae show somebody. It di nae fit the same style as the timid bookworm, ah met all those years ago..."

User Image
"Now, THAT'S too personal, Aidar!"
Dr. Addams shout, raising her head and pointing her chopsticks at the Burning Icewolf and turning beat read as she thinks back to that time.
"My underwear is none of your business!" mad  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 11:13 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

*With nothing better to do, while he is in his space station. Shinryu has been Non stop listening in on everyone's conversation. It is painfully obvious the Rebecca is into Aidar and so he thinks to himself if he should defuse the landmine or step on it. (Telepathic message between Shinryu and Rubilax): Hey Rubi, got a minute? I..."

Aidar says, taking the rice bowl in his right hand and shaking some into his left palm.

User Image
"Well I got a big Vampire Lycan hybrid with a body temperature that is over a hundred degrees sitting right next to me, for one thing..."

Aidar says.
"Ye had nae way o knowin I would be here, ye dressed that way without me in mind. Ah saw Yer Bra, when Jack snatched it, Ah di nae have tae be rased by Humans tae know that ye din nae where somthing that elegant, unless ye intend tae show somebody. It di nae fit the same style as the timid bookworm, ah met all those years ago..."

User Image
Dr. Addams shout, raising her head and pointing her chopsticks at the Burning Icewolf and turning beat read as she thinks back to that time.

User Image
Not liking how Dr. Addams is talking to her lord, Adelviess stands up and starts to growl at her and bares her fang, but Aidar reaches out and lays his right hand on her left shoulder. The warg then stops growling as she looks back at Aidar, and then looks to Dr. Addams once again and lays down calmly.
"Ye've gone fro bein plain, tae wearing jewelry and makeup, and yer hair noo be considerably longer..."  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 11:53 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

User Image

Aidar says.

User Image

User Image
Not liking how Dr. Addams is talking to her lord, Adelviess stands up and starts to growl at her and bares her fang, but Aidar reaches out and lays his right hand on her left shoulder. The warg then stops growling as she looks back at Aidar, and then looks to Dr. Addams once again and lays down calmly.
"Ye've gone fro bein plain, tae wearing jewelry and makeup, and yer hair noo be considerably longer..."

User Image
"Shut up, Aidar! Shut up, RIGHT NOW!"
Dr. Addams begins to think.
"Now, what? You think you're my father?"
Dr. Addams asks, angrily.
"Well, you're, not! And, more over, I'm a grown woman who can make her own decisions and doesn't need anybody's approval! I can wear what I want, when I want and let my grow however long I want, and I don't need to do it for anybody but myself! I do It, because I enjoy it! it makes me feel female! Why am I even telling you this!? I don't need to explain myself to you!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 9:38 am
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

User Image

Aidar says.

User Image

User Image

User Image
"Well, you're, not! And, more over, I'm a grown woman who can make her own decisions and doesn't need anybody's approval! I can wear what I want, when I want and let my grow however long I want, and I don't need to do it for anybody but myself! I do It, because I enjoy it! it makes me feel female! Why am I even telling you this!? I don't need to explain myself to you!"

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 11:53 am
Ragnarok_Akumachi
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

User Image

Aidar says.

User Image

User Image

User Image

Reserve

"What!?" eek
Aileen asks as she and Snowflash both look at them in surprise. They may not know what underwear is, but being female, they both get the feeling from Dr. Addams tone of voice that it is definately somthing that a male just doesn't casually discuss with them.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 12:08 pm
Burning Icebitch
Ragnarok_Akumachi
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

User Image

User Image

User Image
"Well, you're, not! And, more over, I'm a grown woman who can make her own decisions and doesn't need anybody's approval! I can wear what I want, when I want and let my grow however long I want, and I don't need to do it for anybody but myself! I do It, because I enjoy it! it makes me feel fe

Reserve

"What!?" eek
Aileen asks as she and Snowflash both look at them in surprise. They may not know what underwear is, but being female, they both get the feeling from Dr. Addams tone of voice that it is definitely something that a male just doesn't casually discuss with them.

"Even yer sent be Changed, Rebecca..."
Aidar says, leaning toward her and inhaling.
"You smell good, noo... You smell very good..."  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 12:31 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Ragnarok_Akumachi
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil

User Image

User Image

User Image
"Well, you're, not! And, more over, I'm a grown woman who can make her own decisions and doesn't need anybody's approval! I can wear what I want, when I want and let my grow however long I want, and I don't need to do it for anybody but myself! I do It, because I enjoy it! it makes me feel fe

Reserve

"What!?" eek
Aileen asks as she and Snowflash both look at them in surprise. They may not know what underwear is, but being female, they both get the feeling from Dr. Addams tone of voice that it is definitely something that a male just doesn't casually discuss with them.

User Image
Dr. Addams pauses and sits straight up with her hands flat on the table for a moment, with a surprised expression on her face as her color returns to normal. It then wrinkles into a scowl.
"Are you saying that I didn't smell good, at first?...."
She growls.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 12:36 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Ragnarok_Akumachi
shapelessevil

User Image

Reserve

"What!?" eek

User Image
Dr. Addams pauses and sits straight up with her hands flat on the table for a moment, with a surprised expression on her face as her color returns to normal. It then wrinkles into a scowl.
She growls.

"That's rude..."
Aileen says, eyeing her late mother's cousin.  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 12:44 pm
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Ragnarok_Akumachi
shapelessevil

User Image

Reserve

"What!?" eek

User Image
She growls.

"That's rude..."

"Nae, ye smelled good, back then..."
Aidar explains.
"It's just that ye smell diffrent, but in a good way... Ye smell better..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 1:05 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch

"What!?" eek

User Image
She growls.

"That's rude..."

Aidar explains.

User Image
"I see.._"
Dr. Addams calmy answers. She then gives a slight smile.
"It's the new perfume I'm wearing._."
She explains, gathering her chopsticks back up in her hands and positioning them for use in her left hand.
"I made it myself, by literally mixing pheromones with my own sweat and blood... It's meant to make predators respond favorably toward me..."
She then takes the their bowl of chow mien and begins to eat from it.  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 1:12 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch

"What!?" eek

User Image
She growls.

"That's rude..."

Aidar explains.

User Image
"I see.._"
She explains, gathering her chopsticks back up in her hands and positioning them for use in her left hand.
"I made it myself, by literally mixing pheromones with my own sweat and blood... It's meant to make predators respond favorably toward me..."

Aidar then sits up.
"Yeah... I think that might be why Mr. Stubbs be suddenly showin such interest in ye..."
He says.  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 1:38 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil

User Image
She growls.

"That's rude..."

Aidar explains.

User Image
"I see.._"

Aidar then sits up.
"Yeah... I think that might be why Mr. Stubbs be suddenly showin such interest in ye..."
He says.

User Image
Dr. Addams's eyes go wide and she chokes a little befor quickly biting off the noodles hanging from heir mouth and sets the bowl down.
"Oh, my!"
She gasps as she bunches the food in her mouth into her left cheek.
"I hadn't thought of that!... I DID however, think that you didn't like it, when you got up and left, the moment I sat down... You had me thinking that this stuff was a failure, when it didn't affect you..."
She then finishes chewing and swallows her food.  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 1:39 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
shapelessevil

User Image
She growls.

"That's rude..."

Aidar explains.

User Image
"I see.._"

Aidar then sits up.
He says.

User Image
Dr. Addams's eyes go wide and she chokes a little befor quickly biting off the noodles hanging from heir mouth and sets the bowl down.
"Oh, my!"
"I hadn't thought of that!... I DID however, think that you didn't like it, when you got up and left, the moment I sat down... You had me thinking that this stuff was a failure, when it didn't affect you..."

"Nae, it definately be affectin me..."
Aidar says.
"It, just be that Ah'm nae just a simple animal... Ah got manners, Ah'm nae just gonna jump on ye..."  
PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 1:52 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

Aidar explains.

User Image
"I see.._"

Aidar then sits up.
He says.

User Image
"Oh, my!"

Aidar says.
"It, just be that Ah'm nae just a simple animal... Ah got manners, Ah'm nae just gonna jump on ye..."

Aileen then shifts to her Brydwolf form and laining over toward the table, toward Dr.Addams, takes a big wiff.
"Ah like it tae..."
She says.
It smells real good... Nae like food, but like some sort o fragrance... Kind o like smellin a flower, axcept the scent be animal..."
She then sits back down.  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Shapeless Evil
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2021 1:59 pm
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf

Aidar explains.

User Image
"I see.._"

Aidar then sits up.
He says.

User Image
"Oh, my!"

Aidar says.

Aileen then shifts to her Brydwolf form and laining over toward the table, toward Dr.Addams, takes a big wiff.
"Ah like it tae..."
She says.
It smells real good... Nae like food, but like some sort o fragrance... Kind o like smellin a flower, axcept the scent be animal..."
She then sits back down.

User Image
"You two have just made my day..."
Dr. Addams thinks to herself, looking back and forth between The Burning Icewolf and Aileen.
"Well, then I'd say that this experiment has actually been quite successful..."
She says happily.
However, you have made me aware of a variable... I used canine pheromones, when making his perfume, I did not expect favorable reactions from felines, it might be that my own Human scent mixing with the pheromones changed them somehow... Or, it could just be because Mr. Stubbs is sentient, like you... I'll have to do some further testing on cats, to be sure..."  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 225 226 227 228 229 230 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games