Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:55 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
sha312
HomacXross7

*shinryu awkward slides in(by awkward slides: he is overing or floating in a some way) looking at darkfrost kissing vanessa's feet*
Shinryu: yeah..... wrath, anger, unbridaled hatred is terrible amd annoyingly clingy........ so...... what i miss?

The voice startled Sha out of his reverie. He narrowed his eyes at the newcomer. "And what would you know about such things? They are no laughing matter. They have destroyed and consumed many things." He took a deep breath and did his best to compose himself.

Shinryu: i wanna say age, but i don't remember, so im going to go with experience..... something most of you have seen first hand.

(Fyi: not a new comer. )

"Ah mean now, people! Hurry up an pack, while we still have enough light tae see wha we be doin!"
*Aidar barks.*
User Image
*Mina immediately goes over to the food and hurriedly rips a thigh from the boar and tears the intestines and stomach from the elk. She sniffs the end of the intestines and pinches off a section and throws it out into the field and wads the rest up and stuffs it in the stomach with the pork thigh and a large salmon. She then takes off her silk skirt and uses it to bundle op some fruits and vegetables. A couple of apples, a squash, some cherries a crown of broccoli. She sets the bundle and stomach full of meats next to her and they disappear into her shadow. She then takes the keg of mead and uses it to fill a canteen that she pulls out of a pocket in the back of her armor. Tucking the canteen back into the pocket, she then goes about packing the food up with Aidar inside the tarp which is now bundled into a huge makeshift sack and strapped to Greagus's back. She then goes back to the spot where she gathered food earlier and pulls the food she had gathered out of her shadow.*

*Luminova places her left hand on the Shadow Knight's right cheek as he places his left hand an her right shoulder and his right arm around her waist and the two share a kiss before the Shadow knight drops his left hand from her shoulder to grab his weapons and then departs from her to resume his duties among the fighters. As he breaks away from her, she is reluctant to part with him, her finger tips remaining on his face until he pulls out beyond her reach. While the Shadow Knight proceeds to gather the fighters, Luminova glows like a silver firefly in the darkness as she returns to the Hospice area of camp.*
"Aileen, Sha please prep the cots for transport!"
*She commands as she kneals at the side of a patient in their cot and ashifts the cot's legs which are hinged, turning them into handles.*
"Stretcher barers?"
*She calls out and in response two icewolves come each take an end of the cot holding the patient and lift the handles up onto their shoulders.*
*Aileen slips her gauntlets back on and folds her cloak back into a scarf, which she wraps about her neck, for easier mobility, as she observes Luminova change the cot into a stretcher, and then proceeds to go about the hospice, converting one got into a stretcher, after another, just as she saw Luminova do.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:36 pm
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
sha312
HomacXross7

*shinryu awkward slides in(by awkward slides: he is overing or floating in a some way) looking at darkfrost kissing vanessa's feet*
Shinryu: yeah..... wrath, anger, unbridaled hatred is terrible amd annoyingly clingy........ so...... what i miss?

The voice startled Sha out of his reverie. He narrowed his eyes at the newcomer. "And what would you know about such things? They are no laughing matter. They have destroyed and consumed many things." He took a deep breath and did his best to compose himself.

Shinryu: i wanna say age, but i don't remember, so im going to go with experience..... something most of you have seen first hand.

"Ah mean now, people! Hurry up an pack, while we still have enough light tae see wha we be doin!"
*Aidar barks.*
User Image
*Mina immediately goes over to the food and hurriedly rips a thigh from the boar and tears the intestines and stomach from the elk. She sniffs the end of the intestines and pinches off a section and throws it out into the field and wads the rest up and stuffs it in the stomach with the pork thigh and a large salmon. She then takes off her silk skirt and uses it to bundle op some fruits and vegetables. A couple of apples, a squash, some cherries a crown of broccoli. She sets the bundle and stomach full of meats next to her and they disappear into her shadow. She then takes the keg of mead and uses it to fill a canteen that she pulls out of a pocket in the back of her armor. Tucking the canteen back into the pocket, she then goes about packing the food up with Aidar inside the tarp which is now bundled into a huge makeshift sack and strapped to Greagus's back. She then goes back to the spot where she gathered food earlier and pulls the food she had gathered out of her shadow.*

*Luminova places her left hand on the Shadow Knight's right cheek as he places his left hand an her right shoulder and his right arm around her waist and the two share a kiss before the Shadow knight drops his left hand from her shoulder to grab his weapons and then departs from her to resume his duties among the fighters. As he breaks away from her, she is reluctant to part with him, her finger tips remaining on his face until he pulls out beyond her reach. While the Shadow Knight proceeds to gather the fighters, Luminova glows like a silver firefly in the darkness as she returns to the Hospice area of camp.*
*She commands as she kneals at the side of a patient in their cot and ashifts the cot's legs which are hinged, turning them into handles.*
"Stretcher barers?"
*She calls out and in response two icewolves come each take an end of the cot holding the patient and lift the handles up onto their shoulders.*
*Aileen slips her gauntlets back on and folds her cloak back into a scarf, which she wraps about her neck, for easier mobility, as she observes Luminova change the cot into a stretcher, and then proceeds to go about the hospice, converting one got into a stretcher, after another, just as she saw Luminova do.
*In response to Luminova's summons, More Darkhunters, mostly Icewolves, continue to enter the hospice and pick up her cot ridden patients as each h cot is converted into a stretcher by her and Aileen.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

HomacXross7
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:21 am
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
sha312
HomacXross7
sha312
Burning Icewolf

*Aidar looks over at Sha.*
"Aye, she'll be fine."
*She answers.*
"We Icewolves be naturists and dunnae really have any religion. The closest thin we have to a pantheon, be our legends. Our famous ones... The mighty heroes o our history who accomplished great thins. Some of them even say Ah be close tae countin as one, bu, Ah dunnae think so. Ah be jus a man, trying tae do wha Ah feel tae be right. Maybe after Ah pass, Ah will be remembered as such, An Ah like tae think Ah would be, Bu, Ah never will be, in me own eyes. They did great thins that changed the whole world, or at leas decided it's fate... Only once Ah kill Tyrius once an for all and accomplish me dream of peace between all races, will Ah feel I'm worthy of bein such a legend. Bu, Ah dunnae expect ta live tae see it...

As for Mina... Imagine that ye met someone, and ye hated them from the start... You treat them like the most vile and retched thing in existence, and ye hate them so much, tha killin em would nae satsfy ye.. ye wan them tae suffer to the point tha they wanna kill themselves just tae end it, and then ye dunnae let em, just so ye can torture em some more... Then you find oot tha all this time, they be one the very gods or deities tha ye have revered yer whole life... Tha's pretty much wha jus happened tae Mina, here. Vanessa be the daughter of one such legend... His name was Karack and he was the cousin of Ulfris, the father an founder of all Icewolves. the man who defeated Tyrius, over 7,000 years ago, and freed this word from his wicked rule."

(By the way, Sha' there is no hall, we are camped out in a field. We only got tents. I suppose one could consider a passageway between two rose of tents could be considered a "hall" but, I'm not so sure that would be accurate... FYI )

He gave a smile as he listened. The more he heard, the more similarities were revealed. He nodded and laid a reassuring hand on Aidar's shoulder. "I understand completely. You're a wise and humble leader. You want your own personal renown and rightfully so, but you do not lose sight of what is more important. I respect that. I only wish more thought as you do. There would be less war in the world. "

He sighed as his eyes remained on Mina. He knew what she was feeling. Looking at her was like looking in a mirror and he saw himself. He saw what he became all those years ago; a slave to anger and hate. He lowered his eyes briefly as a lump began to form in his throat and a single tear began to course down his face.

(Ooc:My bad. sweatdrop ))

*Aidar barks.*
User Image
Shinryu: by any Chance, have any of you seen homac anywhere  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:55 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
sha312
HomacXross7

*Aidar barks.*
User Image
"He's right here..."
*Aileen answers, scooping up the unconscious little cat up from where she had left him.*  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:17 am
*The twilight of the setting sun fades and soon the only remaining light is provided by Luminova's literally shining presence.*
(Where IS everybody? I feel like I'm the only on here?)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:58 pm
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
sha312
HomacXross7

*Aidar barks.*
User Image
"He's right here..."
*Aileen answers, scooping up the unconscious little cat up from where she had left him.*
*crystals start to form under homac and spread out beneath him forming a bed like area and it lifts him up*  

HomacXross7
Crew

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:55 pm
*The stars finally begin to shine and the old crescent moon faintly illuminates the night sky.*
User Image
Daughter Nili finishes tending to the patients she was looking after and converts their cots to stretchers, so that they can also be taken upon the shoulders of stretcher bearers. She then brandishes her laser pistol and places it in her holster.*
"I am ready."
*She says.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:11 pm
Burning Icewolf
*The stars finally begin to shine and the old crescent moon faintly illuminates the night sky.*
User Image
Daughter Nili finishes tending to the patients she was looking after and converts their cots to stretchers, so that they can also be taken upon the shoulders of stretcher bearers. She then brandishes her laser pistol and places it in her holster.*
"I am ready."
*She says.*

*veronica takes her hat off and a few hings get suckex into it, then she floats behind luminova and another one floats behind aidar*
Veronica's 1&2: done^^
(Veronica: i thought the zurg were purple)  

VanessaXross

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:04 pm
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
sha312
HomacXross7

*Aidar barks.*
User Image

"Stretcher barers?"

He hurried to grab as many supplies as he could for the journey. He wanted to make sure he was as prepared as possible; who knew when they would be able to rest again.

He finished grabbing the last bits of food and water along with his gear before he hward the summons to gather the wounded. He made his way back to the infirmary and did his best to prep the cots for transport.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:48 pm
sha312
Burning Icebitch
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7

*Aidar barks.*
User Image

"Stretcher barers?"

He hurried to grab as many supplies as he could for the journey. He wanted to make sure he was as prepared as possible; who knew when they would be able to rest again.

He finished grabbing the last bits of food and water along with his gear before he heard the summons to gather the wounded. He made his way back to the infirmary and did his best to prep the cots for transport.

*As Sha prepped the cots, the Stretcher bearers would come and lift them up onto their shoulders and get ready to move. Aidar smiles as he over sees the preparations to leave and notices Kai climbing into and activating his mecha. Just then, A big hulking Greymalkin- a cat demon approaches Aidar. He is a stumpy Manx dressed in naught but a leather loincloth and bracers and his fur is in a dark tuxedo pattern with a nasty blood red scar on his chest that could be mistaken for a mortal wound that makes him look like he should be dead and his top fangs extend down to the ends of his chin. In his right hand, he holds an iron trident spear.*
User Image
"The Shadow night has sent me to report that preparations have been made and the fighters are all ready to move out, my lord."
*The demon says in a raspy and almost mute, hissing voice.*
"Good."
*Aidar says.*
"Ah want ye tae report back tae him tha he is tae divide the fighters equally intae three teams. Mr. Stubbs, ye are tae take command o one o those teams and guard the caravan's left. His team is tae guard the right, and the third is tae guard our flank under the command o Shard (Shinryu), until Hellcat (Homac) can awaken to assume the duty. Ah wanna protective buffer set up around us in case o ambush. Any questions?"
"No, my lord."
*Stubbs answers softly.*
"I thank you for giving me this task."
*The greymalkin then returns to the Shadow Knight to relay the orders.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games