Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:55 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch

*Aileen is silenced by Aidar's intimidating gaze and timidly looks down and right to avoid eye contact, knowing that to look into the eyes of a wolf is to challenge him. Uneasily, she strokes the area on her arm, where he had held her.*

"Ye disobeyed me orders, Aileen!"
*Aidar barks.*
"Wha did Ah say aboot disobeyin me orders!?"

"WHAT!?" gonk
*Aileen shrieks, hysterically looking back up at her late mother's cousin, but as soon as she sees those piercing eyes once again, she immediately looks back down.*
"Bu, Ah be followin yer orders, Ah be din everythin Ah can tae follow them..."
*She sobs.*

"Me orders were tae protect the medics."
*Aidar snarls folding his arms with his hands holding his elbows.*
"Where be the medics, Aileen? Why are ye nae with THEM!?"

"But, lumi's a medic and she's right here!"
*Aileen objects.*

*Aidar's tail slaps the ground.*
"Angel be an exception, She as certain abilities that make her crucial fo the front lines. She be knowin Tyrius was present, befo ANY o us did. As Fae, she ave a sixth sense tae detect our kind, tha None o us ave. I also specifically command ye tae go in the facility wit the rest o the company... Ye flat out REFUSED! Ah only tollarated it, because I needed tae focus on Tyrius, Ah did nae ave the time tae force ye tae go! An, wha's moore, Ah specifically, told ye nae tae challenge Tyrius! Ah said tae leave im tae me!"

*Aileen looks back up at Aidar, this time, braving his wrath, no longer lcarring is she angers him further, She has to speak out, she HAS to let him know how she feels.*
"Bu, UNCLE!..."
*She cries out, nearly in tears.*
Ye were hurt! Ye couldn't fight! Ah had -"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:49 pm
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch

"WHAT!?" gonk
*Aileen shrieks, hysterically looking back up at her late mother's cousin, but as soon as she sees those piercing eyes once again, she immediately looks back down.*
*She sobs.*

*Aileen objects.*

"Angel be an exception, She as certain abilities that make her crucial fo the front lines. She be knowin Tyrius was present, befo ANY o us did. As Fae, she ave a sixth sense tae detect our kind, tha None o us ave. I also specifically command ye tae go in the facility wit the rest o the company... Ye flat out REFUSED! Ah only tollarated it, because I needed tae focus on Tyrius, Ah did nae ave the time tae force ye tae go! An, wha's moore, Ah specifically, told ye nae tae challenge Tyrius! Ah said tae leave im tae me!"

*Aileen looks back up at Aidar, this time, braving his wrath, no longer lcarring is she angers him further, She has to speak out, she HAS to let him know how she feels.*
"Bu, UNCLE!..."

"Ah'm nae finished, Aileen!"
*Aidar snaps, his ears flat and his fangs oozing saliva, like venom.*
Ah've done everthin Ah could tae care fo ye, as if ye were me own daughter. Bu, from the very first day Ah took ye in, ye have been nothin, but a snotty, selfish, disobedient brat! For nearly SIX YEARS, ye have none nuthin but cause me pain, misery, and strife and mistreat me an me friends! SIX FRIGGIN YEARS! Noo, ye are gonnae shut yer mouth, and listen tae EVERTHIN Ah ave tae say, an nae utter a single syllable, until Ah'm done. YE OWE it tae me dae tha. DAE YE UNDERSTAND!?"  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:33 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch

"WHAT!?" gonk
*She sobs.*

*Aileen objects.*

"Bu, UNCLE!..."

Ah've done everthin Ah could tae care fo ye, as if ye were me own daughter. Bu, from the very first day Ah took ye in, ye have been nothin, but a snotty, selfish, disobedient brat! For nearly SIX YEARS, ye have none nuthin but cause me pain, misery, and strife and mistreat me an me friends! SIX FRIGGIN YEARS! Noo, ye are gonnae shut yer mouth, and listen tae EVERTHIN Ah ave tae say, an nae utter a single syllable, until Ah'm done. YE OWE it tae me dae tha. DAE YE UNDERSTAND!?"

*Aileen goes stiff and and opens her mouth to respond but, thinking carefully on exactly what her lat mother's cousin and guardian said, she simply nods.*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:06 pm
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch

*Aileen objects.*

"Bu, UNCLE!..."

*Aileen goes stiff and and opens her mouth to respond but, thinking carefully on exactly what her lat mother's cousin and guardian said, she simply nods.*

"Aileen..."
*Aidar sighs, wrapping his arms about Aileen and pulls her to him in a loving embrace. Pressing her right cheek to his chest as he wraps his left arm around her back and rest his right hand on top of her head as he take deep breath, his ears raising and his tail laying flat.*
Ah would rather die tae ensure yer survival, than tae live at the cost o yer own life..."
*Aidar sighs.*
Ah've never told ye this, bu, Ah loved yer mother... Ah truly loved er... Bu she was betrothed tae another, yer father... a man who was like a brother tae me... I could nae stand in the way o their appines, so Ah left. Ah could nae save er, bu Ah CAN protect ye... Ye be me greatest treasure, yer' all Ah have tha be left o her... Ah OWE it tae her tae try... Ye've nae idea o just how important ye truly are, yer the last o her house... The last heiress o house Eaton, destined to succeed yer grandparents, when they pass on... They ave strength in them yet, bu it will nae last forever. They be passed the the age tae have any moore pups, ye be their last an only future..."
Aidar strokes Aileen's hair and sighs again.*
"Ye shouldn't ave challenged Tyrius, that was very foolish fo one o yer level tae di. Ye could ave been killed, ye nearly were! he be far more dangerous an enemy, than the ones who sacked Asnove.. Ah know it hurt tae be branded a coward, like tha, but We Icewolves be warriors... Ye may have never truly seen battle, befo, but were already adept at our ways of combat... ye should ave fought along side yer family, instead, ye hid, like a scared child. tha kind o behavior be inesxusable and causes distrust. Yet, I'm glad ye did... Fo Ah know tha if ye had, ye two would ave been killed... Perhaps yer instincts told ye o this and ye knew that ye ad tae survive to avenge them... But It was nae vengence, bu valor, that be needed tae avenge yerself... With this battle, ye ave regained your honor. ye ave bravely face a superior enemy and survived, ye can't di any better.. ye keep yer wits and steal his!"
*Aidar chuckles a bit nd then, taking hold of Aileen by the shoulders, he gently pushes her away from him, but keeping a gentile hold on her, he looks her in the face, his eyes now a clam grey.*
Tell me Aileen.. Now that you have faced him, what truth ave ye learned?"  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:06 am
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch

*Aileen objects.*

"Angel be an exception, She as certain abilities that make her crucial fo the front lines. She be knowin Tyrius was present, befo ANY o us did. As Fae, she ave a sixth sense tae detect our kind, tha None o us ave. I also specifically command ye tae go in the facility wit the rest o the company... Ye flat out REFUSED! Ah only tolerated it, because I needed tae focus on Tyrius, Ah did nae ave the time tae force ye tae go! An, wha's moore, Ah specifically, told ye nae tae challenge Tyrius! Ah said tae leave im tae me!"

*Aileen looks back up at Aidar, this time, braving his wrath, no longer carring is she angers him further, She has to speak out, she HAS to let him know how she feels.*
"Bu, UNCLE!..."

"Aileen..."
*Aidar sighs, wrapping his arms about Aileen and pulls her to him in a loving embrace. Pressing her right cheek to his chest as he wraps his left arm around her back and rest his right hand on top of her head as he take deep breath, his ears raising and his tail laying flat.*
Ah would rather die tae ensure yer survival, than tae live at the cost o yer own life..."
*Aidar sighs.*
Ah've never told ye this, bu, Ah loved yer mother... Ah truly loved er... Bu she was betrothed tae another, yer father... a man who was like a brother tae me... I could nae stand in the way o their appines, so Ah left. Ah could nae save er, bu Ah CAN protect ye... Ye be me greatest treasure, yer' all Ah have tha be left o her... Ah OWE it tae her tae try... Ye've nae idea o just how important ye truly are, yer the last o her house... The last heiress o house Eaton, destined to succeed yer grandparents, when they pass on... They ave strength in them yet, bu it will nae last forever. They be passed the the age tae have any moore pups, ye be their last an only future..."
"Ye shouldn't ave challenged Tyrius, that was very foolish fo one o yer level tae di. Ye could ave been killed, ye nearly were! he be far more dangerous an enemy, than the ones who sacked Asnove.. Ah know it hurt tae be branded a coward, like tha, but We Icewolves be warriors... Ye may have never truly seen battle, befo, but were already adept at our ways of combat... ye should ave fought along side yer family, instead, ye hid, like a scared child. tha kind o behavior be inesxusable and causes distrust. Yet, I'm glad ye did... Fo Ah know tha if ye had, ye two would ave been killed... Perhaps yer instincts told ye o this and ye knew that ye ad tae survive to avenge them... But It was nae vengence, bu valor, that be needed tae avenge yerself... With this battle, ye ave regained your honor. ye ave bravely face a superior enemy and survived, ye can't di any better.. ye keep yer wits and steal his!"
*Aidar chuckles a bit nd then, taking hold of Aileen by the shoulders, he gently pushes her away from him, but keeping a gentile hold on her, he looks her in the face, his eyes now a clam grey.*

*Aleen looks up at Aidar for a moment then she looks past his right shoulder at Homac, and then turns her head left and down, looking a way from them in shame.*
"He has a right to know!"
*She scolds her self. Finally, she looks back up to Aidar and gives her answer.*
"Ah've been selfish an cruel to many people. I've even abused my closest friends, treating them like the just tools, tae be used tae achieve me own petty goal of revenge, and then thrown away. Ah ave been so selfish an mean to others I profess to love... Ah had Homac train me behind yer back with no regard to how ye may retaliate tae him, if ye found oot, and never even gave im so mush as a thank ye, in return... Ah plucked oot Shinryu's scales and jammed em back in bakwards!... I snuck oot and entered yer battles with nae regard tae how the distraction of me forbidden presence could get ye hurt... Ah trashed yer study an archives... Ah drank all yer whisky, with oot permission! Ah did nae care who got hurt in me pursuit o it, or who might lose."
*Aileen ducks her head and begins to rub tears from her eyes.*
"Ah've been selfish and only been thinkin o how this feud with Tyrius be affectin me an me only, when it's been much bigger than that. Ah noo realize tha our clan be at war wit im for generations and me family be jus a hand ful oot o many casualties in it. There be far more important stakes in this struggle, than just me family and petty revenge... Far more..."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:33 pm
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch

*Aileen looks back up at Aidar, this time, braving his wrath, no longer carring is she angers him further, She has to speak out, she HAS to let him know how she feels.*
"Bu, UNCLE!..."

"Aileen..."
*Aidar sighs.*
"Ye shouldn't ave challenged Tyrius, that was very foolish fo one o yer level tae di. Ye could ave been killed, ye nearly were! he be far more dangerous an enemy, than the ones who sacked Asnove.. Ah know it hurt tae be branded a coward, like tha, but We Icewolves be warriors... Ye may have never truly seen battle, befo, but were already adept at our ways of combat... ye should ave fought along side yer family, instead, ye hid, like a scared child. tha kind o behavior be inexcusable and causes distrust. Yet, I'm glad ye did... Fo Ah know tha if ye had, ye two would ave been killed... Perhaps yer instincts told ye o this and ye knew that ye ad tae survive to avenge them... But It was nae vengence, bu valor, that be needed tae avenge yerself... With this battle, ye ave regained your honor. ye ave bravely face a superior enemy and survived, ye can't di any better.. ye keep yer wits and steal his!"

*Aleen looks up at Aidar for a moment then she looks past his right shoulder at Homac, and then turns her head left and down, looking a way from them in shame.*
*She scolds her self. Finally, she looks back up to Aidar and gives her answer.*
"Ah've been selfish an cruel to many people. I've even abused my closest friends, treating them like the just tools, tae be used tae achieve me own petty goal of revenge, and then thrown away. Ah ave been so selfish an mean to others I profess to love... Ah had Homac train me behind yer back with no regard to how ye may retaliate tae him, if ye found oot, and never even gave im so mush as a thank ye, in return... Ah plucked oot Shinryu's scales and jammed em back in bakwards!... I snuck oot and entered yer battles with nae regard tae how the distraction of me forbidden presence could get ye hurt... Ah trashed yer study an archives... Ah drank all yer whisky, with oot permission! Ah did nae care who got hurt in me pursuit o it, or who might lose."
"Ah've been selfish and only been thinkin o how this feud with Tyrius be affectin me an me only, when it's been much bigger than that. Ah noo realize tha our clan be at war wit im for generations and me family be jus a hand full oot o many casualties in it. There be far more important stakes in this struggle, than just me family and petty revenge... Far more..."

*Aidar remains silent as his listens intently to Aleen's confesshions, taking in everything she says. Finally, he positions his right hand as if to flip a coin and bringing his knuckle up beneath Aileen's chin, lifts up her head.*
"Hoo di ye plan tae use this truth?"
*He asks, looking into her emerald eyes.*
"Wha di ye wan in life, noo?"  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:09 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch

"Bu, UNCLE!..."

"Aileen..."
*Aidar sighs.*
"Ye shouldn't ave challenged Tyrius, that was very foolish fo one o yer level tae di. Ye could ave been killed, ye nearly were! he be far more dangerous an enemy, than the ones who sacked Asnove.. Ah know it hurt tae be branded a coward, like tha, but We Icewolves be warriors... Ye may have never truly seen battle, befo, but were already adept at our ways of combat... ye should ave fought along side yer family, instead, ye hid, like a scared child. tha kind o behavior be inexcusable and causes distrust. Yet, I'm glad ye did... Fo Ah know tha if ye had, ye two would ave been killed... Perhaps yer instincts told ye o this and ye knew that ye ad tae survive to avenge them... But It was nae vengence, bu valor, that be needed tae avenge yerself... With this battle, ye ave regained your honor. ye ave bravely face a superior enemy and survived, ye can't di any better.. ye keep yer wits and steal his!"

"Ah've been selfish and only been thinkin o how this feud with Tyrius be affectin me an me only, when it's been much bigger than that. Ah noo realize tha our clan be at war wit im for generations and me family be jus a hand full oot o many casualties in it. There be far more important stakes in this struggle, than just me family and petty revenge... Far more..."

*Aidar remains silent as his listens intently to Aleen's confesshions, taking in everything she says. Finally, he positions his right hand as if to flip a coin and bringing his knuckle up beneath Aileen's chin, lifts up her head.*

"Ah wannae be a Darkhunter, Uncle."
*Aileen answers, a new determined look in her teary eyes.*
Ah wannae fight fo those who be tae tae afraid, like Ah was... Ah wannea protect those who be tae weak, like me family was... Ah wannae di everthin Ah can tae keep G.H.O.S.T. fro di-in it tae anybody EVER AGAIN!.. An, Ah wannae elp ye tae defeat Tyrius and prevent is wicked reign from EVER COMIN TAE PASS!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 7:31 pm
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch

"Aileen..."
*Aidar sighs.*

Ah wannae fight fo those who be tae tae afraid, like Ah was... Ah wannea protect those who be tae weak, like me family was... Ah wannae di everthin Ah can tae keep G.H.O.S.T. fro di-in it tae anybody EVER AGAIN!.. An, Ah wannae elp ye tae defeat Tyrius and prevent is wicked reign from EVER COMIN TAE PASS!"

*Aidar bends his neck right and reaches for his left shoulder with his right hand.*
"Ah see..."
*He says, unclasping his cape at the left shoulder. he then bends hi head right and does the same, letting the cape fall to the ground.*
"Ye ave done very good, Aileen."
*He says reaching out to her upper chest, just below the neck neck and unclasping her cloak. Still holding her cloak with his right hand he then grabs his own chest armor by the shoulders and lifting it up over his head, he slips it off and turns it around to where the shield on the front is facing him.*
"Ye make me very proud, Aileen. ye ave shown much courage in challenging a superior opponent and much cunning in holdin yer own."
*And, with thos words, Aidar slips his plate armor down onto Aileen.*
"This be yers, noo. Take good care o it..."
*Aidar says, re-clasping her cloak about her neck. He then gathers up his vampire cape in his left hand and slinging it over his shoulder, turns and heads back to the rest of the group.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:25 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch

"Aileen..."
*Aidar sighs.*

*Aidar bends his neck right and reaches for his left shoulder with his right hand.*
"Ah see..."
*He says, unclasping his cape at the left shoulder. he then bends hi head right and does the same, letting the cape fall to the ground.*
*He says reaching out to her upper chest, just below the neck neck and unclasping her cloak. Still holding her cloak with his right hand he then grabs his own chest armor by the shoulders and lifting it up over his head, he slips it off and turns it around to where the shield on the front is facing him.*
"Ye make me very proud, Aileen. ye ave shown much courage in challenging a superior opponent and much cunning in holdin yer own."
*Aidar says, re-clasping her cloak about her neck. He then gathers up his vampire cape in his left hand and slinging it over his shoulder, turns and heads back to the rest of the group.*

*Aileen feels awkward, standing there with her arms bound to her sides by this armor that is was clearly designed for a much larger man hang on on her shoulders, like a barrel. Find it to be spacious enough, she folds her arms in a wing-like fashion in side the armor to poke her hands outside the arm holes and sticks her arms through.*
"This is way too big, for me..."
*She thinks to herself as she stands with her arms off to the sides, like a scarecrow, bending elbows back and fourth.*
"I can't reach my knives!"
*Noisily, Aileen grabs the bottom of the armor and starts to shake it.*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:02 pm
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch

"Ah see..."

*Aileen feels awkward, standing there with her arms bound to her sides by this armor that is was clearly designed for a much larger man hang on on her shoulders, like a barrel. Find it to be spacious enough, she folds her arms in a wing-like fashion in side the armor to poke her hands outside the arm holes and sticks her arms through.*
*She thinks to herself as she stands with her arms off to the sides, like a scarecrow, bending elbows back and fourth.*
*shinryuraisis his head as if it came out of nowhere and looks over the armor*
Shinryu: if you want.... I can resize it for you, make it grow with you?  

HomacXross7
Crew

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:18 am
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch

"Ah see..."

*Hearing the commotion, Aidar turns around to see Aileen fidgeting with plate vest he had given her and reaches his arms around her, under her cloak and opens a hatch in the back of the vest.*
"Here..."
*He says, tightening some leather straps to adjust the size of her new armor.*
"Once the size be adjusted tae fit the wearer, it can jus be slipped on an off, like a shirt...*
*Aidar then closes the hatch in the back and pats Aileen's shoulders.*
"It may nae be entirely comfortable, bein the male model, bu ye can ave me brother Patrick adjust the gender back at the armory, when we ge home."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 11:53 am
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch

"Ah see..."

*Hearing the commotion, Aidar turns around to see Aileen fidgeting with plate vest he had given her and reaches his arms around her, under her cloak and opens a hatch in the back of the vest.*
"Here..."
"Once the size be adjusted tae fit the wearer, it can jus be slipped on an off, like a shirt...*
"It may nae be entirely comfortable, bein the male model, bu ye can ave me brother Patrick adjust the gender back at the armory, when we ge home."
*shinryu's head floats behind aidar*
Shinryu: i can do it too for you if you like it will take 40-50 seconds.  

HomacXross7
Crew

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:07 pm
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch

"Ah see..."

"Here..."

*Aileen moves her arms around to test her mobility as Aidar adjusts the size of her new armor.*
"It fits, fine..."
*She says, placing her hands on the lower chest and lightly moving it up and down, to position her breasts.*
"Bu Uncle, Ah can nae accept this, This be Ulfris Armor, it be barin the Icewolf family crest. It belongs tae the Baron's house... Ye should keep it."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:52 pm
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch

"Here..."

*Aileen moves her arms around to test her mobility as Aidar adjusts the size of her new armor.*
"It fits, fine..."
*She says, placing her hands on the lower chest and lightly moving it up and down, to position her breasts.*
"Bu Uncle, Ah can nae accept this, This be Ulfris Armor, it be barin the Icewolf family crest. It belongs tae the Baron's house... Ye should keep it."

"Me family nea be o the main branch, either."
*Aidar answers.*
"We Frosthides be o the farmers pack, bu we be chosen tae succeed the main branch..."
*With his right hand still holding his cape draped over his houlder, Holds Aileen's right cheek with his left hand and looks into her face. His ears are perked up and his grey eyes project an almost sad expression as his tail swishes back and forth.*
"Ah took ye in, and cared for ye, as if ye be me own daughter. Though ye were already o age, ye still ad a need fo family, an Ah gave ye tha... Ah be the Baron, noo... And, Ye BE a member o me own house.... Wear it proudly... AS one."
*With those words, he then licks her left cheek. He then moves his hand higher to rub her head, turns, and heads back to the others.*  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 5:39 pm
Burning Icewolf
Burning Icebitch
HomacXross7
Burning Icewolf
HomacXross7
Burning Icebitch

"Here..."

"It fits, fine..."

"Me family nea be o the main branch, either."
*Aidar answers.*
"We Frosthides be o the farmers pack, bu we be chosen tae succeed the main branch..."
*With his right hand still holding his cape draped over his houlder, Holds Aileen's right cheek with his left hand and looks into her face. His ears are perked up and his grey eyes project an almost sad expression as his tail swishes back and forth.*
"Ah took ye in, and cared for ye, as if ye be me own daughter. Though ye were already o age, ye still ad a need fo family, an Ah gave ye tha... Ah be the Baron, noo... And, Ye BE a member o me own house.... Wear it proudly... AS one."
*With those words, he then licks her left cheek. He then moves his hand higher to rub her head, turns, and heads back to the others.*

*Aleen just stand there looking down at the shield on her chest as Aidar walks away from her. Smiling she places her right hand on her chest, cradling the coat of arms. She then rushes after him.*
"Ah will, uncle!"
*She says, catching up to Aidar and taking his right arm in her hands as she walks along side him.*
"Jus ye watch... Ah will make ye even prouder and prove meself worthy o this armor!"  
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games