Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:14 pm
Burning Icewolf
well then, let me know when your ready, i have to test our your welcome oblivion next, you know isnt Lady Akumachi in that sword of hers? Why doesnt she...... you know what nevermind  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:47 pm
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf
well then, let me know when your ready, i have to test our your welcome oblivion next, you know isnt Lady Akumachi in that sword of hers? Why doesnt she...... you know what nevermind

*Aidar turns back to Vanessa.*
"Ah can't."
*He replies. *
"It's too taxin on me body. If Ah use it, Ah must quickly release it's power, or be destroyed. Wit out a strong enemy, I can na hit anythin wit it, so Ah would have to release it in the form o raw energy, Which could set this whole land ablaze, an Ah will na do tha... Ah'm sorry, bu ye will ave ta wait until battle, or until we get back to HQ, where we can do tha in a controlled environment."  

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 12:34 pm
(I am still, here.)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:10 pm
sha312
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
sha312

He remained quiet as he listened to Aidar speak and he remained stoic as he watched the Icewolf's demonstration with his hand. "Impressive I must say. As for me-" he moved his robe aside to show his now uninjured leg. "The cane here was just for show. You needn't apologize for the behavior. I admit it is startling to see. I haven't seen violence of that sort since the War and that was many millenia ago. My Master taught me much about it. It doesn't mean that I'm not familiar with violence. I just try to avoid using it until circumstances dictate differently. But that is a conversation for another time. I've had my share of rest so that leaves only food. As for bedside manner, I take it you wish me to tend to the wounded?"
"It would be a big help."
*Says Aidar.*
"Some o them can na even feed themselves and as things currently stand, Only Aileen here is lookin after them. Speaking o which..."
*Aidar then looks at Aileen.*

*Aileen had just changed back into her human form, when she realized that Aidar was looking right at her.*
"Aye uncle, right away!"
*She says, as she rushes past Sha. Suddenly she stops and turns toward him."
'Do ye think ye can help me?"
*She asks Sha.*

"I would be more than happy to help. Allow me first to alter my visage. I don't think that it would be appropriate or helpful for the wounded to see me as I am now."

He closed his eyes and concentrated and the dark countance and clothing he had cloaked himself in changed to an all white atire. "I'm ready now."

Before he followed Aileen, he focused his gaze on Aidar. "If time permits later, there is something I wish to speak with you about regarding Mina."
"Thanks."
*Aileen says as she leads Sha back to the Zurg she was attending, before Homac collapsed.*
"We need ta change this one's bandages and boil the old ones. Ah can easily supply the the water, if ye ave a means to rapidly melt ice..."
*She tells him.*  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:55 am
Burning Icebitch
sha312
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
sha312

He remained quiet as he listened to Aidar speak and he remained stoic as he watched the Icewolf's demonstration with his hand. "Impressive I must say. As for me-" he moved his robe aside to show his now uninjured leg. "The cane here was just for show. You needn't apologize for the behavior. I admit it is startling to see. I haven't seen violence of that sort since the War and that was many millenia ago. My Master taught me much about it. It doesn't mean that I'm not familiar with violence. I just try to avoid using it until circumstances dictate differently. But that is a conversation for another time. I've had my share of rest so that leaves only food. As for bedside manner, I take it you wish me to tend to the wounded?"
*Says Aidar.*
"Some o them can na even feed themselves and as things currently stand, Only Aileen here is lookin after them. Speaking o which..."

*Aileen had just changed back into her human form, when she realized that Aidar was looking right at her.*
"Aye uncle, right away!"
*She asks Sha.*

"I would be more than happy to help. Allow me first to alter my visage. I don't think that it would be appropriate or helpful for the wounded to see me as I am now."

He closed his eyes and concentrated and the dark countance and clothing he had cloaked himself in changed to an all white atire. "I'm ready now."

Before he followed Aileen, he focused his gaze on Aidar. "If time permits later, there is something I wish to speak with you about regarding Mina."
"Thanks."
*Aileen says as she leads Sha back to the Zurg she was attending, before Homac collapsed.*
"We need ta change this one's bandages and boil the old ones. Ah can easily supply the the water, if ye ave a means to rapidly melt ice..."
*She tells him.*

"That will be no problem for me. The sooner we get start, the sooner we can prevent infection from setting in. This one doesn't look as bad as the others, but if we can avoid the risk, I'd prefer that." He raised his head as he sensed Homac's collapse. "It seems your friend needs aid as well."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:07 am
sha312
Burning Icebitch
sha312
Burning Icebitch
Burning Icewolf
sha312

*Says Aidar.*

"Aye uncle, right away!"
*She asks Sha.*

"Thanks."
*She tells him.*

"That will be no problem for me. The sooner we get start, the sooner we can prevent infection from setting in. This one doesn't look as bad as the others, but if we can avoid the risk, I'd prefer that." He raised his head as he sensed Homac's collapse. "It seems your friend needs aid as well."

*Aileen looks over to Homac's unconsions body.*
"Nay."
*She answers.*
"He'll be fine. He's only exhausted himself.... Ok, because we ave no pot o our own, this will ave ta be a case of constantly pitting cold against heat."
*Aileen explains. She then calls out to the red Warg that she had been working with.*
"Bane?"
*The Warg approches and her beckoning.*/
"Do ye think ye can make us a pot from ice?"
*She asks.*
"Aboot wee big?"
*Aileen holds her hands up about four feet apart, and then holds her right hand flat about 3 feet off the ground. In response, the Warg then generates the requested vessel with a blast of freezing air from his mouth.*
"Okay, Now ye'll be needin to keep tha frozen, while Mr. Sha be meltin it's contents."
*She instructs Bane. She then throws out her palms in the direction of the pot and then turns her head to look at Sha.*
"Ok, here Ah go.."
*Sge tells him.*
"Try ta be focusin the heat on the contents of the pot, an na on the pot, it's self. We do na need ye ta be hinderin Bane's maintain o the pot."
*She then terns her head back toward the ice pot and concentrating her lunar energy into the inside of the pot, form a great big chunk of ice inside it.*  

Burning Icebitch
Crew

Anxious Werewolf

9,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 1:47 pm
Burning Icewolf
VanessaXross
Burning Icewolf

*Aidar turns back to Vanessa.*
"Ah can't."
*He replies. *
"It's too taxin on me body. If Ah use it, Ah must quickly release it's power, or be destroyed. Wit out a strong enemy, I can na hit anythin wit it, so Ah would have to release it in the form o raw energy, Which could set this whole land ablaze, an Ah will na do tha... Ah'm sorry, bu ye will ave ta wait until battle, or until we get back to HQ, where we can do tha in a controlled environment."

Vanessa: ok then until then there are some "personal" things i need to take care of, thanks to Mizuti, ill see you later.
*vanessa turns around and walks away as her cloths change into something questionable*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:35 am
Burning Icebitch
sha312
Burning Icebitch
sha312
Burning Icebitch

"Aye uncle, right away!"
*She asks Sha.*

"Thanks."
*She tells him.*

*Aileen looks over to Homac's unconsions body.*
"Nay."
*She answers.*
"He'll be fine. He's only exhausted himself.... Ok, because we ave no pot o our own, this will ave ta be a case of constantly pitting cold against heat."
*Aileen explains. She then calls out to the red Warg that she had been working with.*
"Bane?"
*The Warg approches and her beckoning.*/
"Do ye think ye can make us a pot from ice?"
*She asks.*
"Aboot wee big?"
*Aileen holds her hands up about four feet apart, and then holds her right hand flat about 3 feet off the ground. In response, the Warg then generates the requested vessel with a blast of freezing air from his mouth.*
"Okay, Now ye'll be needin to keep tha frozen, while Mr. Sha be meltin it's contents."
*She instructs Bane. She then throws out her palms in the direction of the pot and then turns her head to look at Sha.*
"Ok, here Ah go.."
*Sge tells him.*
"Try ta be focusin the heat on the contents of the pot, an na on the pot, it's self. We do na need ye ta be hinderin Bane's maintain o the pot."
*She then terns her head back toward the ice pot and concentrating her lunar energy into the inside of the pot, form a great big chunk of ice inside it.*

He removed the wrappings for his hands and concentrated and within moments his hands we're wreathed in blue flames. He carefully directed the heat source to the chunk of ice. Before long the ice had turned to boiling water that was hot enough to cleanse the bandages.  

sha312
Crew

Wheezing Genius

Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games